Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
[Linked Image]

Originally Posted by jorgeI
...Actually Sycamore, you are sort of right....
GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Maybe if the guy in the last picture would color within the lines of the law and start following the constitution, he wouldn't get "attacked" for what he does.

I assume that this guy is the same Obama that proudly displayed the parents of Bergdahl in the Rose Garden, and wanted everyone to know that he "owned" being the president that brought back this POW...??

When you publically display yourself like that, you have to "Own" the repercussions as well as the glory.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
rte Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
This trumps your bullshite cartoon.

[Linked Image][Linked Image]

Communist Goals

26. Present homosexuality and degeneracy as normal.
27. Discredit the Bible.
28. Eliminate prayer in the schools.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/1561529/posts
B
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
B
Pretty sure if you trade 5 high profile, "keyman" position terrorists for a deserter, you got taken, at the very least. Since NOBODY is that stupid, it must have been on purpose. Ya makes yer choices, ya drinks yer medicine. I doubt Obama loses any sleep over it.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by rte
This trumps your bullshite cartoon.

[Linked Image][Linked Image]

I hope somebody sends that picture to the White House every day.

Member: Clan of the Turdlike People.

Courage is Fear that has said its Prayers

�If we ever forget that we are one nation under God, then we will be a nation gone under.� Ronald Reagan.

IC B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Still trying to knock the fly's off your boy eh? To late he's a pile of chit grin

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
People are innocent until proven guilty.

But we traded a deserter for 5 really bad guys, who are now laughing their asses off at the stupidity of our leader. And who are now planning to kidnap/attack Americans, and do all the things radical Islamists do...

I suspected O getting re-elected would make me angry from time to time. Right now, I am just very sad, and fearful for what's to come...

"...the designer of the .270 Ingwe cartridge!..."

Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Actually, it doesn't trump anything. But it is a perfect piece of internet propaganda.

Review the picture, three components. A very sympathetic veteran, clearly disabled, an attractive woman, and a cute kid.

Now some text, which purports to be from the wife.

States a direct action cause and effect, which is unlikely, unless she is saying Bergdahl shot her husband. States Bergdahl is a traitor, which the wife, IF she said this, would have no way of knowing, (other than the unimpeachable internet).

She is purporting to blame Bergdahl, but not Osama Bin Laden, not Mullah Omar, not George Bush, Not Dick Cheney, all of whom had more influence on her husband being in Afghanistan in 2009 than Bergdahl.

There are 3 generations in this country raised on television. They are easy pickings for the internet.

You will be told what to think, and what to believe, and you will be made to believe that your true enemy is right next door, right down the street, in the next county, or school district, or state.

Sycamore

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Ah; so its a conspiracy against obama. I'll bet its cause he's black. grin

As an injun, do you feel like everyone's out to get ya?

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Sycamore
You will be told what to think, and what to believe, and you will be made to believe that your true enemy is right next door, right down the street, in the next county, or school district, or state.

Sycamore

Or in the Whitehouse.

But nobody had to tell me to believe that. I see his deeds and records, and they speak louder than anything any talking head could ever say.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
IC B3

Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by benchman
Pretty sure if you trade 5 high profile, "keyman" position terrorists for a deserter, you got taken, at the very least. Since NOBODY is that stupid, it must have been on purpose. Ya makes yer choices, ya drinks yer medicine. I doubt Obama loses any sleep over it.

Benchman,

FIRST, I NEVER assume "nobody is that stupid". blush smart people do dumb stuff all the time, dumb people even more often.

These 5 guys WERE high profile, I bet they are not anymore. They've been out of circulation for 10 years. There is somebody in their job right now. Plus, whatever being in prison does to you for 10 years.

We never tried these guys for anything, chances are they were enemy combatants, not terrorists. They were in the Army of their country, or the government. We invaded their country, kicked their asses and took them prisoner. That makes them POW not terrorists. (I'm assuming, I don't know their particulars)

IF we are smart, CIA/DIA will track their movements, their coms, and learn even more about Taliban.

That war is winding down, prisoners were going to be exchanged.

Sycamore

S
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
S
Too many people assuming Obama:
1)Didn't understand the repercussions of the trade,
2)Didn't understand the carnage the exchanged prisoners are capable of,
3)Didn't mean to hurt the families of other enlisted soldiers,
4)Didn't understand he was breaking the law,
5)and a thousand other examples made up by apologists.

Barak Hussein Obama is a practicing radical Muslim. His intent was to free operatives vital to the radical Muslim cause. He intended to give a big boney finger to, and insult the families of, injured and dead U.S. servicemen and members of the United States Congress who do not share his zealot beliefs. He is an enemy of the United States Constitution, an enemy of the United States of America and my personal enemy. Barak Hussein Obama has taken away any and all veils of camouflage from his true and committed intent to support the radical Muslim cause in the U.S., in Afghanistan, in Iraq, in Libya, in Egypt, in the West Bank, and wherever else it may arise.

“When Tyranny becomes Law, Rebellion becomes Duty”

Colossians 3:17 (New King James Version)
"And whatever you do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through Him."
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
They were Taliban. You don't think Taliban are terrorists?

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by watch4bear
Still trying to knock the fly's off your boy eh? To late he's a pile of chit grin

I haven't said anything about him, except that he's an American.

I have said, bring him home, investigate him, if you find something, prosecute him, if he is guilty, punish him.

What part of that do you disagree with?

Sycamore

Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
They were Taliban. You don't think Taliban are terrorists?

You might be able to correct me, but I thought Taliban was the government of Afghanistan before we invaded and put Karzai in power.

I don't know of Taliban fighting anywhere but Afghanistan, or NW Pakistan, maybe you have?

Al Quaeda are terrorists, and the govt of Mullah Omar gave bin laden sanctuary.

Sycamore

S
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
S
Sycamore, this is harsh and a shame to say but you're a fool. You have Muslims coming across your own state border because your Muslim POTUS and his collegues wish it so. And they're not coming here to love and cuddle us. They along with the hispanic insurgents are illegally changing the demographics of the United States and you sympathise with Husseins mode of operation.

“When Tyranny becomes Law, Rebellion becomes Duty”

Colossians 3:17 (New King James Version)
"And whatever you do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through Him."
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Sycamore

You might be able to correct me, but I thought Taliban was the government of Afghanistan before we invaded and put Karzai in power.

I don't know of Taliban fighting anywhere but Afghanistan, or NW Pakistan, maybe you have?

Al Quaeda are terrorists, and the govt of Mullah Omar gave bin laden sanctuary.

Sycamore

Terrorism against civilians

According to the United Nations, the Taliban were responsible for 76% of civilian casualties in Afghanistan in 2009, 75% in 2010 and 80% in 2011.[36][168]

According to Human Rights Watch, the Taliban's bombings and other attacks which have led to civilian casualties "sharply escalated in 2006" when "at least 669 Afghan civilians were killed in at least 350 armed attacks, most of which appear to have been intentionally launched at non-combatants."[169][170] By 2008, the Taliban had increased its use of suicide bombers and targeted unarmed civilian aid workers, such as Gayle Williams.[171]

The United Nations reported that the number of civilians killed by both the Taliban and pro-government forces in the war rose nearly 50% between 2007 and 2009.[172] The high number of civilians killed by the Taliban is blamed in part on their increasing use of improvised explosive devices (IEDs), "for instance, 16 IEDs have been planted in girls' schools" by the Taliban.[172]

In 2009, Colonel Richard Kemp, formerly Commander of British forces in Afghanistan and the intelligence coordinator for the British government, drew parallels between the tactics and strategy of Hamas in Gaza to those of the Taliban. Kemp wrote:

Like Hamas in Gaza, the Taliban in southern Afghanistan are masters at shielding themselves behind the civilian population and then melting in among them for protection. Women and children are trained and equipped to fight, collect intelligence, and ferry arms and ammunition between battles. Female suicide bombers are increasingly common. The use of women to shield gunmen as they engage NATO forces is now so normal it is deemed barely worthy of comment. Schools and houses are routinely booby-trapped. Snipers shelter in houses deliberately filled with women and children.[173][174]

�Richard Kemp, Commander of British forces in Afghanistan

The Taliban has often targeted health officials that work to immunize children against polio due to fears of the vaccine, including the fear that it is used to gather intelligence about their organization.[175] Polio vaccines were banned in the North Waziristan region of Pakistan in June 2012[176] and in December 2012, Taliban assassins killed four female UN polio-workers in Pakistan because they were thought to be spies.[177] The Afghan government was forced to suspend vaccination efforts to eliminate polio from the Nuristan province in March 2013 because of a large Taliban influence in the province.[178] Taliban leaders changed their stance on polio vaccination in early May 2013, saying the vaccine is the only way to prevent polio and that they would work with immunization volunteers so long as polio workers are "unbiased" and "harmonized with the regional conditions, Islamic values and local cultural traditions."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taliban

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by shootem
Sycamore, this is harsh and a shame to say but you're a fool. You have Muslims coming across your own state border because your Muslim POTUS and his collegues wish it so. And they're not coming here to love and cuddle us. They along with the hispanic insurgents are illegally changing the demographics of the United States and you sympathise with Husseins mode of operation.

Out of the park! Great post.

When its time to fight, you fight like you are the third monkey on the ramp to get on Noah's Arc... and brother, it is starting to rain!

The chair is against the wall.
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by shootem

Shootem,

I doubt that he is a muslim.

He's probably in way over his head, and doesn't have a very talented group of advisers.

It's scarier to think he is a genius, bent on destroying the country from within, so that makes an easier sell, on the internet, on TV, and in the papers (for those who still read the papers)

He's no more my president than yours.

Muslims coming across the borders in my state are probably outnumbered by the muslims earning PhDs in your state universities.

The muslims coming across the border in my state probably want to start a liquor store in Phoenix.

Hispanics having been coming across the border here since before there was a border, in 1848. They founded Tucson in 1776, actually a double whammy , Hugo O'Connor, a Filthy Irishman and a Filthy Hispanic!

Lately, since World War II, they have been coming over with the full knowledge and support of the Arizona Republican Party in order to provide lower wages in agriculture, construction, gardening, and maid service.

You can look it up if you don't believe me.

I may be a fool, but not because of the points you raised.

Sycamore

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
"Forgive me my nonsense, as I also forgive the nonsense of those that think they talk sense." - Robert Frost

I wonder who he was speaking about...

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

551 members (1badf350, 1beaver_shooter, 160user, 1234, 19rabbit52, 1lessdog, 55 invisible), 2,384 guests, and 1,219 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,859
Posts18,517,785
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.