Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 14 1 2 3 4 5 13 14
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by UncleSoapy
Yawn. More of the same from the blowhard.

It never changes ...Alaskan Ebonics...... Bless his little heart..he is trying

GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by MontanaCreekHunter
I like Eley it shoots well out of all my .22's.

So the idea is to start out sub sonic to avoid the round having to go through the unstable trans-sonic stage as say a HV would?

U
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
U
"Alaskan Ebonics". Oldelkhunter, you are cracking me up!

I won't drink the swirled Kool-Aid
.....well, maybe, if it looks like wood
B
Boxer Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
B
MCH,

I'll nip the Anschutz Chronicles first...then dabble Ruger RAR's,amongst a few others.

Will shout,when plunging,so you can partake.

Pete',

Rimfire is all about sourcing ammo,that a platform likes.

I'm enthralled with a goodly sized batch,that flings 40's at 1285fps and into sinister little knots.

Nice "problem" to have.(grin)

AuntWhiney,

I'll feign my "surprise",that you take great pains to stay away from ALL things The Rifle and go right to your Vagina Monologue instead. Feel free to regale me,with how that one time at Band Camp,you stuck a flute in your poozy. Laffin'!

Again...PLEASE find me "mistaken" and I'll happily take the time to rub your nose even further into your simply [bleep] incredible Stupidity.

That'd be a two dog dare,you "daring" "hard charger" you. Laffin'!

Hint.

You poor poor stupid [bleep] are a hoot!

OldKchunt,

You Whining Do Nothing Dumbfhukks and your "hard charging" ways,are a [bleep] riot! Congratulations?!?

Whattya' do for a living again?!?

Laffin'!

"Luckily" for you,Imagination and Pretend are free.

Wow +P+!

Looking forward to more Excuses and some fresh Whine. Go for the throat and dangle a pic of you and your crossed-eyes,really gettin' after it!

Laffin'!

Mebbe consider joining "forces" with OldKchunt and you two pathetic Whining Kchunts can bolt "all" your "experience","knowledge" and "results" together,for the Dynamic Duo Of Dumbfhukktitude Award and really have some braggin' rights?!? Laffin'!

Just sayin'.

A
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
A
I'm just wondering if there's a proper way to break in a rifle before all this gets started...

IC B2

G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
Originally Posted by DigitalDan
I can see that far.

With one eye.

Same hear. But it is the correct eye.

I see the fun in it. But I'll stick with my squared up Talley's on the 54's. Using "Kentucky windage" and a great gut feel on what a Polar Biathlon round will do. Get's me about half way there on small targets.

Walking the woods with a sporter weight that can shoot tops is my bag of fun. Some times wagering is involved.

Gun Shows are almost as comical as boat ramps in the Spring.
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by Boxer
MCH,

I'll nip the Anschutz Chronicles first...then dabble Ruger RAR's,amongst a few others.

Will shout,when plunging,so you can partake.

Pete',

Rimfire is all about sourcing ammo,that a platform likes.

I'm enthralled with a goodly sized batch,that flings 40's at 1285fps and into sinister little knots.

Nice "problem" to have.(grin)

AuntWhiney,

I'll feign my "surprise",that you take great pains to stay away from ALL things The Rifle and go right to your Vagina Monologue instead. Feel free to regale me,with how that one time at Band Camp,you stuck a flute in your poozy. Laffin'!

Again...PLEASE find me "mistaken" and I'll happily take the time to rub your nose even further into your simply [bleep] incredible Stupidity.

That'd be a two dog dare,you "daring" "hard charger" you. Laffin'!

Hint.

You poor poor stupid [bleep] are a hoot!

OldKchunt,

You Whining Do Nothing Dumbfhukks and your "hard charging" ways,are a [bleep] riot! Congratulations?!?

Whattya' do for a living again?!?

Laffin'!

"Luckily" for you,Imagination and Pretend are free.

Wow +P+!

Looking forward to more Excuses and some fresh Whine. Go for the throat and dangle a pic of you and your crossed-eyes,really gettin' after it!

Laffin'!

Mebbe consider joining "forces" with OldKchunt and you two pathetic Whining Kchunts can bolt "all" your "experience","knowledge" and "results" together,for the Dynamic Duo Of Dumbfhukktitude Award and really have some braggin' rights?!? Laffin'!

Just sayin'.

Guarantee that I come from a tougher class of people then you could ever imagine and worked harder then you ever did ENANO. Hint Google Translate you stupid [bleep]

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by alibi
I'm just wondering if there's a proper way to break in a rifle before all this gets started...

I migh have seen a Youtube video on that. It might have involved a Kimber Montucky and some rocks on POW. Somethin' about a cow barrel too I think. laugh

G
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
G
Originally Posted by moosemike

I migh have seen a Youtube video on that. It might have involved a Kimber Montucky and some rocks on POW. Somethin' about a cow barrel too I think. laugh

now that you mention it............

Best,

GWB

A Kill Artist. When I draw, I draw blood.
A
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
A
That's what I'm talking about, proper break in...

IC B3

G
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
G
That's what I'm talking about, proper break in...

Just remember, if you're south of POW, one prolly needs to give it an extra couple smacks and dunk in a pool in order to be "dead nutz" at 1,269 yds.

Best,

GWB

B
Boxer Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
B
'libi,

I hear good thangs about Break-In and as everyone knows...it's ALL about the contour.

Laffin'!

Gibby,

Which glass rides the 54 and how much up is remaining,via your Talley's?

I enjoy the notion that folks worry about the reticle and it's zero up close,but are clueless in regards to same,beyond that zero. Now Eley Biathalon has a nice BC(G1 .150),but a modest velocity and that conjoined with guesses bolted together,don't make for a purty picture. A platform can be no better than it's weakest link and you've threaded lotsa weak links,obliviously. Congratulations?!?

Your opener,was a hoot!: "Same hear". That was some funny schit,especially because you are doing your best!

Thanks for the "enlightenment".

Laffin'!

Extry extry points awarded for the humor,for having enough Imagination to Pretend that such "systems",is Fiscal Flock Fleecers.

Wow!

OldKchunt,

Awwww yes...I do enjoy your Imagination and Pretend,nearly as [bleep] much as you do. Again,VERY good [bleep] call to skirt ALL things The Rifle and instead,conjure some Secret Squirrel Pretend Vocation and Hard Asstitude. I'm [bleep] crying,I'm laughing soooooooo [bleep] hard!!!

You poor poor STUPID Clueless [bleep],it's simply a shame,that your devoid the 17 IQ points requisite,to cypher how far you are in over your pointy [bleep] head! Bless your heart.

Sweetheart...Pretend and Imagination ain't a "Class" of people,it is a delusional plight suffered by Drooling Do Nothing Dumbfhukks,as you oh soooooooo eloquently attest,obliviously.

Hang a pic of that "Class" and yes...that too is a Double Dog Dare. I'm much looking forward to more Excuses and a fresh batcha' Whine. Laffin'!

You "hard chargers" are a [bleep] riot and you are doing "great"!

dooshmike,

Seen that one myself.

Gee',

Ain't it fascinatin',that you are at your best,when plagiarizin'?!?

Laffin'!

Keep them training wheels on and shoot for the stars!

Now if only to fuel your Imagination and to bolster your Pretend. Said rifle only eats but 31.2MOA to the 1270yd line,from it's 250yd zero,given the atmospheric conditions of the day. That'd be a goodly ways shy of "daunting",yet Greek to you. Laffin'!

For conversation,said rifle houses more reserve in the erector than that. Hint. As an aside,it ain't ever been wet,let alone that very moment. Laffin'!

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Cheer up,as I've only (2) more of the ilk and chambered same...one of which will reach the 1340yd line on the reticle alone,when zero'd same.

Just sayin'.

[Linked Image]

No wonder you poor poor Clueless [bleep],rely on your Imagination and Pretend,perpetually.

Good talk.

Laffin'!

(Addendum: For a Drooling Dumbfhukk)

OldKchunt,

I'll haveta' yet again feign my "surprise",that you skirt ALL things and ALL particulars,but never don't not manage a heartfelt Whine. Congratulations?!? Laffin'!

REALLY knock it out of the [bleep] Park,with a pic of your crossed-eyes and feel free to cite the plight as being a "Class". Laffin'!

Or stomp your itty-bitty feet some more,hold your breath and continue with your poignant Vagina Monologue Hissy Fit.

You "hard chargers" are a [bleep] riot! Elaborate some more on all the things you've almost done,the wares you almost did 'em with and the places you almost did them.

WOW +P+!

"Luckily" for you,Imagination,Pretend and Whine is free.

Laffin'!

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Damn, Enano your words cut right to the bone grin

G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
B, It's been awhile since I had the pleasure of going back and forth with your majesty.

To answer your question. One 54 22LR Sporter wears a Zeiss 3x9 with parallax zeroed at 75 yrds. The other is topped with a Luepy FX III 6x42 AO. Both mounted with Talley clamps.

These suffice for my pleasure fully. All the wilderness I need is just out my backdoor, and has been all my life. Like I said, I am satisfied with a squared setup and Kentucky Windage (that includes KY elevation). You can spend your time experimenting with your hardware all you want. Contrary to what you think, I do it all the time. Have been all my life, which is a long time. It's a feel thang'. You can have your 650 yard stuff. That's great. I'll stick to wind doping (up to half that distance with the 22lr).

Keep up the good work. It is still fun reading about your endeavors. We do learn from them after all the filtering we have to go through.

Gun Shows are almost as comical as boat ramps in the Spring.
G
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
G
B,

different stroke for different folks.........

I find that a hundred or two strokes with a bore brush coated with a JP Bore Paste/Kroil mix followed up by kroil soaked cotton patches till clean, does all I need for barrel break in!

[Linked Image]

Saves wear and tear on both Wood and WAMs.

And seems to work well on Kimber Montanas also,

whether it be a

308 Winchester....

[Linked Image]

a 260 Rem or even a 325 WSM...

[Linked Image]

zero at 100 and hold on

fur.......

at 60 yds..........

[Linked Image]

at 80 yds....

[Linked Image]

at 100 yds.......

[Linked Image]

or feather at 120 yds

[img]http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e129/glenn1221/DSC00056-1.jpg[/img]

Meat,

It's what's for dinner.

Just sayin'..........................

Best,

GWB

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Gee I love that JB

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
My Anschitz 164 is shooting UBER well.

Travis

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
G
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
G
Originally Posted by rickmenefee
Gee I love that JB

me too.........

[Linked Image]

Best,

GWB

B
Boxer Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
B
Gibby,

You really should be writing this info down,because even you know,that if I take the time to pen it...there's no refute.

Zeiss has yet to offer a scope worth a [bleep],for reasons knowed only to them. They botch reticles,eye-relief,internal adjustment and a host of other variables,on the average. Pun intended. I do however drive more than a few of their wares,as Spotters,Bino's and Camera Lenses go. They know glass and set the bar,but are reliably stumped with rifle scopes. Purty funny,actually.

I've heard of Leupolds and the 6x42. This browser cain't like 'shack,or I'd prolly hang a pic of a 54 wearing same(6x42 A/O),ala 27MOA BKL cantilevered inclination,so as to arrange a 50yd zero 3MOA offa bottom of it's erector travel. Hint.

You must run with some seriously STUPID [bleep],if your lifetime of "experience",can wrangle a paid wager outta them! THAT is some funny schit!

If you only had a first [bleep] clue.

Wow +P!

Gee',

Tell yourself first,that which you most need to hear and corrobarate them decibels with Fenced "Pursuits" as a "Trump Card". Then say sumptin' about windage adjustable rears.

Laffin'!

Bless your heart.

rick',

JB is an opening move on a new or used spout,as a means of gettin' 'er ready for moly.

Then it's kiss,find pressure and rocking on.

Ain't done it for much more than a couple/few hundred spouts.(grin)

'flave,

They've a penchant to dazzle. You need a Bob 25MOA 1913 extended 64 rail,ASAP.

Hint.

Whatcha' steering boolits with,glass wise? You gonna go Gibby and knock the crosshairs plum outta one and use Imagination or Pretend?!?

Didn't think so.

Laffin'!

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
[Linked Image]

"Give a lazy man the toughest job, and he will find the easiest way to do it"
Page 3 of 14 1 2 3 4 5 13 14

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

573 members (16penny, 10ring1, 12344mag, 10gaugemag, 06hunter59, 10gaugeman, 59 invisible), 2,933 guests, and 1,226 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,754
Posts18,514,763
Members74,010
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.