Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by brilite
What difference, at this point does it make. We can't get rid of him!

I would take two years of a lame duck Biden just to an * (Resigned just like Nixon) stuck forever beside the Obama name.

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

“In Trump We Trust.” Right????

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by J23
They needed a poll to come to that conclusion!?

^^^ This ^^^

I never thought I'd grow up to be a grumpy old man, but I did, and I'm killin' it.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Poll is flawed.

He is easily the worst in history. Ever. Hell, he isn't even a president. He damn sure isn't mine... sick

I agree 100%. Those polls are a lie. No way he is that high in the standings. LOL

Jim

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by saddlesore
At least Bush loved his country

He did. And he held the office with honor and respect.

The only problem I had with him was his failure to close the borders.

Amen brother.....

It is irrelevant what you think. What matters is the TRUTH.
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by BOWSINGER
Talk about bad numbers...

"Fuzzy Math"?

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Poll is flawed.

He is easily the worst in history. Ever. Hell, he isn't even a president. He damn sure isn't mine... sick

this x 100

the consolidation of the states into one vast republic, sure to be aggressive abroad and despotic at home, will be the certain precursor of that ruin which has overwhelmed all those that have preceded. Robert E Lee
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

I would take two years of a lame duck Biden just to an * (Resigned just like Nixon) stuck forever beside the Obama name.

there was a time when the thought of dopey Joe as potus scared the hell out of me, now if it came as replacement of zero I would welcome it.

the consolidation of the states into one vast republic, sure to be aggressive abroad and despotic at home, will be the certain precursor of that ruin which has overwhelmed all those that have preceded. Robert E Lee
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Anjin
Originally Posted by DaveR
Originally Posted by saddlesore
At least Bush loved his country

And had genuine affection for the troops. Bammy wouldn't knowingly let a service member within 100 yards of him once he leaves office.

I've said these things about Bush and Obama when Obama was elected:

Bush may not be the most well spoken or brightest guy, but I believe he had this country's best interests at heart, and did what he thought was right.

I thought Obama was a subversive POS hell bent on doing as much damage to the country as he could.

Don't think I'm far off on either thought.

I admit that this is second- or third hand, but a good friend of mine was told by a Secret Service agent detailed to the White House that they had been instructed never to speak to Michelle Obama unless at her request or to even look at her directly. Reportedly, morale is at rock bottom in that detail.

Compare that to the Reagans or either Bush spouse, who treated those guys like part of the family and who fully appreciated that lives depended on them.

Talk about an arrogant, imperial presidency! mad

I have a cousin that was USMC 8th & I and did some guard duty at Camp David when GW was president. Was on post at the back gate and mentioned that people didn't just accidentally drive up to camp David. Very hard to approach and anytime someone was given clearance that info was passed to gate posts. Well some joker comes driving up to the back gate unannounced and my cousin halts him (if I'm not mistaken he may have drew down on him) and orders the guy to identify himself. George W steps out of the golf cart and says whoa buddy it's just me. Then invites him to have a seat and proceeds to ask about his hometown, family, etc. says after about a 30 minute conversation Bush says , well I'll let you get back to work. I'm sure my cousin's Arkansas drawl made GW's Texas English feel right at home. I didn't always agree with his decisions but when he was my CIC I knew he had the best interests of our service personnel and our country at heart.

No matter what people think of him he cared about this country and it's military.

Government is like a baby: An alimentary canal with a big appetite at one end and no sense of responsibility at the other. - Ronald Reagan

For why should my freedom be judged by another man's conscience? - 1 Corinthians 10:29
C
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
C
So if Obama is the worse prez ever and the R's could not put up anyone to beat him, TWICE, what does that say about the R's?

BTW Obama is 2nd to Two Wars Dubya.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by WiFowler
Originally Posted by J23
They needed a poll to come to that conclusion!?

^^^ This ^^^

I just had the same thoughts.... guess the poll was strictly for OBama supporters....who were too stupid to figure that out on their own...

IC B3

rte Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by creasy=greasy=slimey=liberal
So if Obama is the worse prez ever and the R's could not put up anyone to beat him, TWICE, what does that say about the R's?BTW Obama is 2nd to Two Wars Dubya.

This is not even a good try as Obama was voted the worst president in the last 65 years.

Originally Posted by Quinnepiac poll
President Barack Obama is the worst president since World War II,33 percent of American voterssay in a Quinnipiac University National Poll released today. Another 28 percent pick President George W. Bush.

Ronald Reagan is the best president since WWII, 35 percent of voters say, with 18 percent for Bill Clinton, 15 percent for John F. Kennedy and 8 percent for Obama, the independent Quinnipiac (KWIN-uh-pe-ack) University poll finds. Among Democrats, 34 percent say Clinton is the best president, with 18 percent each for Obama and Kennedy.

You know your homo-in-chief is in trouble when the Jews abandon him. LOL.
http://www.commentarymagazine.com/2014/07/03/the-obama-presidency-unravels/

Read it and weep butt head.LOL.
http://www.usatoday.com/story/theov...quinnipiac-poll-reagan-clinton/11985837/

Communist Goals

26. Present homosexuality and degeneracy as normal.
27. Discredit the Bible.
28. Eliminate prayer in the schools.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/1561529/posts
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by deerstalker

there was a time when the thought of dopey Joe as potus scared the hell out of me, now if it came as replacement of zero I would welcome it.

Let me add...we need the Senate this fall...real bad...

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

“In Trump We Trust.” Right????

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
He's the only POTUS in my 55 years that has ever deliberatly set out to destroy the country.

The son of a whore mongrel usurping Ugandan muzzy is a traitor and should be tried as one. But the congress and it cry baby leader are too wimped out.

F
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
F
Worst president since 1945?

They are being generous. I would say worst ever.

"Successful is leaving something in better shape than you inherited it in. Keep that in mind, son." Dad
C
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
C
And the R candidates could not beat him TWICE!

speaks volumes.

McCain had a chance till they added in the crazy woman.

Last edited by creasy; 07/04/14.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by texasbatman
Poll is flawed.

I agree 100%. Those polls are a lie. No way he is that high in the standings. LOL

Jim

You'd be surprised how many communist true-believers we have in this country. That's why we won't get it back with gunfire.

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

Z
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
[Linked Image]

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

609 members (10Glocks, 160user, 12344mag, 10gaugemag, 10ring1, 007FJ, 65 invisible), 2,502 guests, and 1,341 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,203
Posts18,485,345
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.