Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
D
djs Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
Obama will go in 2016; I'm certain the military would have a positive reaction if he didn't.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by sherp

There is the occasional anecdote about a Nazi official or military flunky doing some sleight of hand to prevent a handful of Jews from getting gassed, but never have heard a story of anyone in the US hierarchy doing anything to keep Japanese out of US internment camps from the same time period. No country does a better job of making it's people all of one mind than the US does.

Yea,,,, the Nazi's were far more humane than we were.
Your drivel reminds me of listening to Megan interview Bill Ayers.
I don't get it.
If you and the like of Ayers hate America so much, why don't you simply GTFO.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
No country does a better job of making it's people all of one mind than the US does.

Best post in the thread. Spot on.

Right on comrade. Praise to our dear leader ... the great unifier.

The USA has never been "all of one mind" more than right now.

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
There would probably be thousands and thousands of Gov't employees who would support him.
They like their plush jobs and benefits, and he is the one that gave them.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
The emperor is sounding more desperate now after this latest round of SCOTUS rulings. He has kicked sand back in their faces this week and I see him getting bolder as his time in office wanes.
Desperate men do desperate things and this one is no difference. What will be most important is if and when the mainstream media "turns" on him.

My home is the "sanctuary residence" for my firearms.
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by TBREW401
There would probably be thousands and thousands of Gov't employees who would support him.
They like their plush jobs and benefits, and he is the one that gave them.

Twould be time for these Gov't employees to make the ultimate sacrifice for "Dear Leader"...

These worthless sumbitches have been piling up through affirmative action for years.. Time to replace them with someone with intelligence enough to do the job.

"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man."
Thomas Jefferson

GeoW, The "Unwoke" ...Let's go Brandon!

"A Well Regulated Militia" Life Member

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
[Linked Image]

Sean
C
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
C
Again I say, y'all are a weak skeert bunch.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by strut64
A thought just crossed my mind. Given Obama's attitude, what if he decides after the 2016 election to keep the office and not turn it over??? What could stop him?? What if He gets his wife Michelle to stand up for election and wins?? We are on the verge of a governmental/constitutional crises right now. I fear for our country.

He won't try, he now knows he is in over his head, that's why he has become "fund raiser in chief", that is what he knows.

He is going to do everything he can to push his Alinsky policy, then go rub shoulders with Hollywood.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Even bringing a pandemic up and over our border carried by these alien children.

He needs to be stopped.

"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man."
Thomas Jefferson

GeoW, The "Unwoke" ...Let's go Brandon!

"A Well Regulated Militia" Life Member

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by GeoW
Even bringing a pandemic up and over our border carried by these alien children.

He needs to be stopped.

Once the scabies, lice, drug-resistant TB, incurable gonorrhea, new-and-improved syphilis, measles and various flavors of flu start preventing these mestizo-couch potatoes from wanking to pr0n or playing XBox, then they'll get mad, just you watch.

Of course, by then they'll be too sick to do anything but whine piteously when their home Obamacare caregiver Rosita gets tired of wiping their asses and starts burning them with cigarettes for amusement.

This won't end well at all.....

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
That ain't going to happen, he doesn't have the backing to try it. It is just panic thinking like Y2k, or the panic ammo buying.

O
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
O
Originally Posted by AkMtnHntr
Keep in mind that just because an officer might obey an unlawful order by Obama doesn't mean that the enlisted below him will follow him. Enlisted folks basically follow the same oath, Obama would have to purge more than just the officers.

No country does a better job of making it's people all of one mind than the US does.

The reality is no one but real Americans do a better job of striking down tyranny. It is nigh time that bit of history repeats itself.

One man with courage makes a majority....

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
Originally Posted by strut64
A thought just crossed my mind. Given Obama's attitude, what if he decides after the 2016 election to keep the office and not turn it over??? What could stop him?? What if He gets his wife Michelle to stand up for election and wins?? We are on the verge of a governmental/constitutional crises right now. I fear for our country.

He wont, he's to girly to stay committed to a cause that difficult, and imagining his family and extended family being hunted down and butchered as he would be scares him back to his bike helmet and mittens riding the hilo trail out in HI on the taxpayers back.

Trump Won!
E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Many enemies of the US have plans in action to destroy us and ze ro is doing well in affecting his plan. He has a plan to the end, not just through next year. I would bet part of that plan includes dictatorship.
Internet meltdown, empty grocers, martial law,....

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
The tinfoil runs deep in this thread. crazy

That's ok, I'll ass shoot a dink.

Steelhead

G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
Originally Posted by eyeball
Many enemies of the US have plans in action to destroy us and ze ro is doing well in affecting his plan. He has a plan to the end, not just through next year. I would bet part of that plan includes dictatorship.
Internet meltdown, empty grocers, martial law,....

The US Military was weak in 1941. the Jap Generals feared us, the US gun owners, not the military, these stupid sombitches today [obongo & co] best not forget that.

And fook the internet and grocers, I, my family dont need either.

Trump Won!
E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
That's what the suckers from down under used to say, until the govt took their guns away.

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
You do not need tinfoil to see what he plans.

G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
Fu-k em, I'll be dead anyway so it wont matter.

Trump Won!
Page 3 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

558 members (12344mag, 06hunter59, 1936M71, 160user, 1minute, 222Sako, 60 invisible), 2,460 guests, and 1,435 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,173
Posts18,484,607
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.