Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 12 1 2 3 4 5 6 11 12
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by jdm953
My point is that the last of the ancient Hebrews have as much right to the land they have been living in for thousands of years as the Arabs do the land they conquered 1400 years ago.Why is that so difficult for you.

You are aware that those in the majority in Israel and who control Israel are not Semitic and are of no relation to Biblical Hebrews, aren't you? They were awarded that land, which belonged to Palestinians, by Britain and France. God had nothing to do with it.

�If tyranny and oppression come to this land, it will be in the guise of fighting a foreign enemy.�
***US President James Madison***
GB1

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
Originally Posted by SansSouci
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by SansSouci

You are aware that Israel was founded upon terrorism by terrorists, aren't you?
That bit of history has largely gone down the memory hole. Yes, it was Zionist terrorism that drove Briton from the region, thus leaving it to well-funded Zionists to do with as they pleased. Folks should look up the King David Hotel bombing. Ninety-one people (mostly British) were killed by that act of Zionist terrorism.

The Jews were so pleased with Menachem Begin's murders that they made him Israel's first PM. What country elects a terrorist murderer as its PM? And Americans support that? Incredible!

Americans and a lot of 'fire posters have no clue of history. They get their "facts" from MSM, and then they think that they know enough to express their thoughts, which are mostly wrong as evidenced by their MSM-lead propaganda that Romney had a chance in '12.

TRH, you are right. Most of these posters are MSN brainwashed, and they ain't got the muzzle energy to figure it out.

God left Israel a long time ago, after Israelites continued to sin against Him and preferred to pardon a murderer in order to crucify Jesus. Jews have rejected Jesus as Messiah; hence, Jews are no longer God's chosen people. Christians are. Jews who have rejected Jesus cannot get into Heaven. Only Christians who have accepted Jesus Christ as personal savior will dwell in the Kingdom of Heaven.

Israel as we know it is a man-made construct. Britain and France decided who got what in the Middle East. God had nothing to do with it.

You guys have zero clue of facts and then come on here and pretend to know 'em. No wonder were have Obamanation in the White House. We need to restore intelligence tests as a condition of voting. That why the brainwashed won't keep causing Obamas to ge elected.

You moron, a century ago, Bible scholars were in agreement that all references to a restored Israeli state in modern times HAD to be metaphors as it could never happen for real. Well....SURPRISE! Guess what happened.

Of course the Heebs are a bunch of agnostics with collectivist proclivities, what else is new.

BTW, don't you think its about time to take those clan robes to the cleaners?

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Take_a_Knee,

Really? Biblical scholars are in agreement with references to a restored Israel? Why, they must have read Sykes-Picot.

And you're calling me a moron? You might want to think about picking up a few history skills before you go off half-cocked and with squib loads because you ain't got a powder charge to get your thought bullet half-way outta your muzzle.

Post a link to your source of Ouija Board knowledge. That way I can be a smart as you.

Last edited by SansSouci; 07/07/14.

�If tyranny and oppression come to this land, it will be in the guise of fighting a foreign enemy.�
E
efw Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
Originally Posted by Take_a_knee

a century ago, Bible scholars were in agreement

That demonstrates the extent of your ignorance right there.

Biblical scholars haven't ever been in agreement about much of anything.

Campfire Kahuna
OP Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
these contentious threads are so much easier to read, when a great number of the more obnoxious responders are on ignore. There is the occasional repost though, which is offputting, but unavoidable.

Sam......

IC B2

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
these contentious threads are so much easier to read, when a great number of the more obnoxious responders are on ignore. There is the occasional repost though, which is offputting, but unavoidable.
Yes, God forbid your tidy delusions be complicated by occasional exposure to the truth.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Mannlicher,

I'm still waitin' for you to 'splain how you KNOW Hamas was responsible for the alleged murders of 3 kids in Israel. Did Mossad speed dial you and got you up to speed?

Seems like you're slingin' propaganda.

Jus' sayin'...

E
efw Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
Ask that ignoramus tough (ie: ANY) questions and you'll get put on ignore too.

I am really feeling bad about it...

E
efw Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
these contentious threads are so much easier to read, when a great number of those the more obnoxious responders who disagree with me are on ignore. There is the occasional repost though, which is offputting, but unavoidable.

Off putting that people dare to be so insolent as to respond with a different take on the situation?

And then to actually press for answers rather than just take you at your word?

The nerve!

Sounds like you and Obama get along really, really well.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
True story. I dated a chick a few years ago who had sent her kids to a private Christian school of established prestige in Orange County, CA. Even Jewish parents sent their kids there due to its record for education excellence.

In a religious study course, the teacher told his charges that Jews were no longer God's chosen people, and they were not going to Heaven as per the New Testament. A few parents responded with standardized name-calling designed to facilitate censorship. The school stood firm. It refused to go with politically correct revisionism. If parents wanted their kids indoctrinated with lies, they could enroll their kids in public schools. In public schools, kids can learn that the New Testament caused the Holocaust. And many 'fire posters will go with it as factual.

IC B3

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

Yet another false, left-wing statistic. Those Palestinian "youths" were not all "innocents" and here I thought you were smart enough to discern the difference....

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by jorgeI

Yet another false, left-wing statistic. Those Palestinian "youths" were not all "innocents" and here I thought you were smart enough to discern the difference....

Exactly; that train of thought is used in arguing racism in America because the prisons are full of blacks- no mention of the fact that the inner city is lawless violent and criminal.

Done in Convention by the Unanimous Consent of the States present the Seventeenth Day of September in the Year of our Lord one thousand seven hundred and Eighty seven.
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S

Really? I must've missed their trials that found them guilty. Or is due process a privilege reserved for only those of Israel's ruling elite, Israel being an apartheid country and all?

Why was the USA instrumental in dismantling South Africa's apartheid government, yet it underwrites Israel's far more criminal apartheid government? 'splain that one for me, will ya? You ain't gonna believe this, and to be honest, I ain't 100% sure of its validity; however, the down low is Israel wanted contol of South Africa's diamond production. Since we have destroyed South Africa, now nearly 100% of South Africa's blood diamonds are distributed from
Israel.

Sssssssssh: keep this on the down low lest facts get out! Israel is trying to dupe us in to going to war with Iran not because Iran is working on THE BOMB. Israel has monopoly on Middle Eastern nuclear medicine & it doesn't want Persian competition. Since Israel has had remarkable success in hoodwinking gullible Americans, it figures it can again dupe Americans in to sacrificing their sons in a false flag war thereby preserving its nuclear medicine monopoly. And while goyim boys are returning home in metal caskets, Jewish boys will be banging goyim coeds two-at-a-time on Miami Beach, Americans being none-the-wiser, not that they were ever wise.

rte Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Originally Posted by rte

Your hatred for Israel really becomes crystalized when you post schit like this.
You intentionally and conveniently omitted the reasons why so many Palestinians are killed.Could it be the fact that Palestinian children are taught to hate and kill Jews from birth and died trying to kill Jews? Could it be that they are also taught to become homicide bombers and engage in jihad?
How many of those Muslims died by their own hands or died trying to kill Jews and infidels?
Don't bother to answer as it was a rhetorical question.

I have written about the control that Jews in the media [film,television,internet] have over this nation and resent the garbage of gratuitous violence and sexual perversion,such as homosexuality,these Jews have dumped into our social environment .But I have yet to make the connection between these atheist/communist/homosexual Jews to the state of Israel,which the Jew haters so erroneously have done.If anything the Hollywood Jews have supported the enemies of israel by supporting the homo-in-chief and his pro Muslim policies.

Communist Goals

26. Present homosexuality and degeneracy as normal.
27. Discredit the Bible.
28. Eliminate prayer in the schools.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/1561529/posts
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
If a person believes the bible; this statement is simply not true/scriptural:
God left Israel a long time ago, after Israelites continued to sin against Him and preferred to pardon a murderer in order to crucify Jesus. Jews have rejected Jesus as Messiah; hence, Jews are no longer God's chosen people. Christians are.

Israel as we know it is a man-made construct. Britain and France decided who got what in the Middle East. God had nothing to do with it

The prophecies in the major and minor prophets are very clear and abundant that Israel after the flesh still has a promise of restoration at the end of days. This is where you are blind. And how do you know that God had nothing to do with the restoration of Israel in 48? And their re-taking Jerusalem in the 6 day war? Jerusalem shall be trod under foot of the Gentiles till the times of the Gentiles be fulfilled... For nearly 2000 years Jerusalem was trod under foot of Gentiles until the 6 day war. This is the greatest and most incontrovertable sign we have of fulfilled biblical prophecy indicating the end of the age and consumation of all things.

Scriptures are so plain concerning these things any objective honest believer who is a student/scholar can see it.

Done in Convention by the Unanimous Consent of the States present the Seventeenth Day of September in the Year of our Lord one thousand seven hundred and Eighty seven.
T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
Originally Posted by Robert_White
If a person believes the bible; this statement is simply not true/scriptural:
God left Israel a long time ago, after Israelites continued to sin against Him and preferred to pardon a murderer in order to crucify Jesus. Jews have rejected Jesus as Messiah; hence, Jews are no longer God's chosen people. Christians are.

Israel as we know it is a man-made construct. Britain and France decided who got what in the Middle East. God had nothing to do with it

The prophecies in the major and minor prophets are very clear and abundant that Israel after the flesh still has a promise of restoration at the end of days. This is where you are blind. And how do you know that God had nothing to do with the restoration of Israel in 48? And their re-taking Jerusalem in the 6 day war? Jerusalem shall be trod under foot of the Gentiles till the times of the Gentiles be fulfilled... For nearly 2000 years Jerusalem was trod under foot of Gentiles until the 6 day war. This is the greatest and most incontrovertable sign we have of fulfilled biblical prophecy indicating the end of the age and consumation of all things.

Scriptures are so plain concerning these things any objective honest believer who is a student/scholar can see it.

Thank you, well said.

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T

This is standard practice for Hawkeye. He finds a story or graph on the internet that supports his bias, without bothering to find out anything at all about the people who created it.

Then he invites, either overtly or impliedly, anybody responding to his post to show him how the author - in this case of a dubious graph - may be unreliable.

The lazy sod.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Robert White,

You're right: scriptures are clear:

So that the land will not spew you out, should you defile it, as it has spewed out the nation which has been before you.
---Leviticus 18:28

Jesus said to him, "I am the way, and the truth, and the life; no one comes to the Father but through Me.
---John 14:6

�They are not all Israel who are of Israel.� The true Israel are the Christians who have embraced the coming of the Messiah Jesus. The false Israel are the Jews who rejected the coming of the Messiah Jesus."
---St Paul wrote in his Epistle to the Romans

I
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I
Many are content in life striving for mediocrity.

The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.
William Arthur Ward

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by tjm10025

This is standard practice for Hawkeye. He finds a story or graph on the internet that supports his bias, without bothering to find out anything at all about the people who created it.

Then he invites, either overtly or impliedly, anybody responding to his post to show him how the author - in this case of a dubious graph - may be unreliable.

The lazy sod.

Is TRH's bar graph factually incorrect?

Page 4 of 12 1 2 3 4 5 6 11 12

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

539 members (219 Wasp, 1lessdog, 1minute, 2500HD, 06hunter59, 204guy, 54 invisible), 2,436 guests, and 1,354 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,897
Posts18,518,402
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.