Home
Some thoughts on the current unrest in Israel/Gaza. Recently, three young Jewish teens were kidnapped, and subsequently murdered. Hamas is the entity responsible. One of the teens was an American Citizen, Naftali Frenkel.
Now the current administration has done nothing with this issue, other than to berate Israel for insisting that Hamas is responsible. Not a damn thing was said, or done, about the fact that an American Citizen was killed.

HOWEVER, now that another American Teen, a muslim boy from Florida, Mohammed Abu Khdeir has been killed, the State Department and the administration are on a rampage, a tsunami of support is going out to the peaceful muslims.

Just an observation. No one in their right mind wants to see ANY dead teenage American, or any other dead teens for that matter. The fact remains, that the administration is really showing it's biased azz over this issue.
Indeed.
Media's tripping over each other with the Muslim support.

Does 100% of our news go through WH filters?
I might be wrong, but I think the American Muslim just got the chit beat out of him by Israeli militia because he was in a group throwing firebombs?

he's alive and well, well, not so well, he's a bit bruised, in jail, and awaiting trial.
Originally Posted by kroo88
Media's tripping over each other with the Muslim support.

it's no secret that the MSM functions solely as the propaganda ministry for the dhimmicrats.
I noticed that this morning also, wondered where the outrage over the initial killings.
Par for the course.
In this political world, up is down, and down is up. I keep expecting to see Alice and the Whit Rabbit at the next White House press briefing.
I does tend piss one off to no end.

Makes one wanna through Bacon on every sand cricket ya run across.
Children Killed 2000 to Present

[Linked Image]
Originally Posted by kroo88
Apparently.
it's really sad that the Mighty YHWH and the Mighty Allah just can't seem to be able to get along, even though their followers all breathe air, drink water, and occupy a space on the Urth.

we may need to re-politicize the whole crowd, with or without their consent?

in more layman's terms, we might be forced to re-indoctrinate the entire Middle East?
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

129 Israeli children and 1,523 Palestinian children
have been killed since September 29, 2000.

OK...

If we substituted the words "Meth Making Parents" for Palestinian, and "Non Meth Making Parents" for Israeli, the result would be much the same...

Why?

Because the activities of the parents, and their willingness to hide amongst their own families makes not only them, but their families targets as well. Sadly.

But, in reality, I don't really mourn young future terrorists getting taken out because of the activities of their parents. It kinda breaks the cycle if enough of it goes on...
and some can't seem to grasp the purpose of my thread. It's not about how many 'children' have died, nor about what 'side' the dead kids are from. It's not about anything other than the FACT, that the media here in America, and the American administration and State Department ignored the dead American Jewish teen, and are going full bore all out, to press the case for the dead muslim kid.
I'll repeat, this is not about the facts, or conjectures of who is responsible, or who has suffered the most dead kids, but is about the disparity of angst, feigned or real, displayed by the media and government.

Your hatred for Israel really becomes crystalized when you post schit like this.

You intentionally and conveniently omitted the reasons why so many Palestinians are killed.Could it be the fact that Palestinian children are taught to hate and kill Jews from birth and died trying to kill Jews? Could it be that they are also taught to become homicide bombers and engage in jihad?

How many of those Muslims died by their own hands or died trying to kill Jews and infidels?

Don't bother to answer as it was a rhetorical question.
I've made this statement so many times that it bores me but it's worth repeating.

Obama is a pathological lying,narcissistic,closet homosexual,communist,Muslim criminal.
pithy, succinct, accurate. What's not to love? laugh
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
pithy, succinct, accurate. What's not to love? laugh

Thank you sir.

I have to give credit to my dad and uncles,who recommended all the books that helped me reach this conclusion about Barry Soetoro aka Barack Hussein Obama.
And the Jewish folks keep voting democrat!
Originally Posted by wilkeshunter
And the Jewish folks keep voting democrat!

I can't figure that out either.
I believe the American Jews are really caught up in a rural versus urban mentality. They can't conceive of siding with rural/country folks. They, along with th orientals epitomize the urban lifestyle.
Originally Posted by rte
Your hatred for Israel really becomes crystalized when you post schit like this.

You intentionally and conveniently omitted the reasons why so many Palestinians are killed.Could it be the fact that Palestinian children are taught to hate and kill Jews from birth and died trying to kill Jews? Could it be that they are also taught to become homicide bombers and engage in jihad?

How many of those Muslims died by their own hands or died trying to kill Jews and infidels?

rte, you're brainwashed beyond help.
Originally Posted by rte
I've made this statement so many times that it bores me but it's worth repeating.

Obama is a pathological lying,narcissistic,closet homosexual,communist,Muslim criminal.

You forgot his AASD condition. That's short for Adult Azzhole Surplus Disorder.
No, it doesn't. That stuff is too expensive to waste....

And you trust these people why?

Originally Posted by tjm10025

And you trust these people why?

If all that were made up, the sand-nigs and most likely the US Dept of State would be denouncing it all as made up, and offering their own version.
and some can't seem to grasp the purpose of my thread. It's not about how many 'children' have died, nor about what 'side' the dead kids are from. It's not about anything other than the FACT, that the media here in America, and the American administration and State Department ignored the dead American Jewish teen, and are going full bore all out, to press the case for the dead muslim kid.
I'll repeat, this is not about the facts, or conjectures of who is responsible, or who has suffered the most dead kids, but is about the disparity of angst, feigned or real, displayed by the media and government.

You go Mannlicher!!!
Some thoughts on the current unrest in Israel/Gaza. Recently, three young Jewish teens were kidnapped, and subsequently murdered. Hamas is the entity responsible. One of the teens was an American Citizen, Naftali Frenkel.
Now the current administration has done nothing with this issue, other than to berate Israel for insisting that Hamas is responsible. Not a damn thing was said, or done, about the fact that an American Citizen was killed.

HOWEVER, now that another American Teen, a muslim boy from Florida, Mohammed Abu Khdeir has been killed, the State Department and the administration are on a rampage, a tsunami of support is going out to the peaceful muslims.

Just an observation. No one in their right mind wants to see ANY dead teenage American, or any other dead teens for that matter. The fact remains, that the administration is really showing it's biased azz over this issue.

Good post Sam. It adds clarity to the situation.
This administration's decisions or lack thereof show how biased they are on a daily basis. The silence from the WH on this particular situation shows American people once again how much value our president places on a white man's [boy's] life.

It angers me to think that this Muslim is STILL the president of the U.S. We sure got "change", didn't we? I wonder how the people who voted him in are feeling about all the change about now.
Obama hasn't said anything about that young Marine that got killed over at Woodhill either.

He was an American citizen, also.

In fact, jiggaboos are killing people right and left in America.

If somebody wants to discuss a plague of killing, there's no need to take it halfway around the world to Israel.

We've got a pretty damn serious situation here in America that needs to be addressed before branching out to solve the problems of the Middle East.

dragging that red herring still Bristoe?

The murder rate among blacks in America is a red herring?

You don't really seem stupid,..so it must be something else.

Only you can say.
Originally Posted by Bristoe
Obama hasn't said anything about that young Marine that got killed over at Woodhill either.

He was an American citizen, also.

In fact, jiggaboos are killing people right and left in America.

If somebody wants to discuss a plague of killing, there's no need to take it halfway around the world to Israel.

We've got a pretty damn serious situation here in America that needs to be addressed before branching out to solve the problems of the Middle East.

Yeah, but these brainwashed Fire members are under the delusion that Tel Aviv is America's twin capital city. To them, it's positively unpatriotic for us not to concern ourselves with its woes.
Just what is a Palestinian and where do they come from.When did the name Palestinian start being used.When you have answered these you have answered the other.We can start with the first Palestinian you know the Egyptian named Arafat.
Yeah, but these brainwashed Fire members are under the delusion that Tel Aviv is America's twin capital city. To them, it's positively unpatriotic for us not to concern ourselves with its woes.

No, it's even much worse than that. I've seen people on this site say they'd rather see the US get nuked than israehell.
Originally Posted by jdm953
Just what is a Palestinian and where do they come from.When did the name Palestinian start being used.When you have answered these you have answered the other.We can start with the first Palestinian you know the Egyptian named Arafat.
Palestinians are the natives of the region known as Palestine.

Only you can say.

and you are lacking in reading comprehension. The thread, as I have said several times, is ONLY about the difference in what the administration and State Department are handling two similar situations.
Of course, you have your own anti Jew agenda to flog, eh?

Only you can say.

and you are lacking in reading comprehension. The thread, as I have said several times, is ONLY about the difference in what the administration and State Department are handling two similar situations.
Of course, you have your own anti Jew agenda to flog, eh?

Ain't anti anybody.

But Americans get murdered right here at home every day.

If some President chooses to do something about murdered Americans,..it needs to be done here first. There's no shortage of Americans murdered in America.

Netanyahu doesn't need America's help to blow up a few more blocks inside Gaza.

He knows the procedure all too well.
BS.Invented people nothing more.Arafat invented them.
Palestinians are the natives of the region known as Palestine.

You can't possibly believe that bullshit.
Originally Posted by Ghostinthemachine

You can't possibly believe that bullshit.
Brainwashed.
Study some history.These Palestinians claim to be descended from the Philistines.Island people from the Med.(people of the sea).They occupied the area we call Gaza until David the Hebrew king defeated them.They originated in Europe.These Palestinians are Arabs originated in Arabia.Jordanian till Arafat.
Study some history.These Palestinians claim to be descended from the Philistines.Island people from the Med.(people of the sea).They occupied the area we call Gaza until David the Hebrew king defeated them.They originated in Europe.These Palestinians are Arabs originated in Arabia.Jordanian till Arafat.
So what? They were the established people of the region when the Zionists stole their land and drove them out with British help in accordance with the Balfour Declaration.

The Rothschilds, representing the Zionist's, approached the British government during WWI agreeing to use their influence over the United States to bring it into the war on the side of Britain (Most Americans resented the British and supported Germany at that time, but were dead against US involvement in the war on either side) in exchange for a promise on the part of Great Britain to establish a Jewish homeland in Palestine after the defeat of Germany. That promise was codified as the Balfour Declaration, thus the leading role played by Great Britain in favor of the Zionists in taking the land from the Palestinians for the Jewish state. At the Paris Peace Conference, the Zionists (heavily represented there) raised the Balfour Declaration demanding that action on it be a part of the Versailles Treaty.
All we did we draw boundaries and gave names to the Nations that now exist.The people didnt change.The only ones that got left out was the Kurds.You try to make it sound like the Hebrews were not already there when the Ottoman Empire fell in WWI.
All we did we draw boundaries and gave names to the Nations that now exist.The people didnt change.The only ones that got left out was the Kurds.You try to make it sound like the Hebrews were not already there when the Ottoman Empire fell in WWI.
There were Jews living there peacefully with the native Muslims and Orthodox Christians, but only as a tiny minority. But all three peacefully coexisted there for centuries.
[video:youtube]
The digs in Israel show two different types of building side by side dating back before Moses.It seems to show that two different people inhabited the land before the Hebrews in Egypt got there.Understand that not all Hebrews were in Egypt,just the ones that went there in the drought.The rest stayed in their homeland and were there when Joshua showed up.The ancient settlements seem to show this.Had the Jews not been given a place they would be in the same spot the Kurds are in now.Israel is a tiny place.The Arabs got the lions share and the Kurds got screwed.The Persians got Iran.The Arabs came out on top by a long way and that is not enough they want it all.
the Jews, the Kurds, the Iranians, the Iraqis, the Syrians, the Arabs............ they all got what Europe wanted them to have. Every border in the Middle East is artificial, and was set by England, France, US, ie, the League of Nations
the Jews, the Kurds, the Iranians, the Iraqis, the Syrians, the Arabs............ they all got what Europe wanted them to have. Every border in the Middle East is artificial, and was set by England, France, US, ie, the League of Nations
With the collapse of the Ottoman Empire after its defeat following WWI, the West took it upon itself to do this, but that doesn't in the least discount the central role played by the Zionists/international bankers with respect to Palestine and the Palestinian people. Why the effort to suppress this central historical information?
Arabs come from the Arabian Peninsula.Several countries there now.Arabs are not just citizens of Saudi Arabia.Arabs took over most of the Middle East at the time they took over Israel,end of the 10th century.Islam comes from Arabs.It was the first Jihad that took the Arabs across the Middle East.Eventually stopped by the French at the Battle of Tours.Those countries that now exist are made up of Arabs.Arab is a bloodline not just a country.Syria is The Syrian Arab Republic.Iran is Persian,Israel is Hebrew the rest is Arab.
Arabs come from the Arabian Peninsula.Several countries there now.Arabs are not just citizens of Saudi Arabia.Arabs took over most of the Middle East at the time they took over Israel,end of the 10th century.Islam comes from Arabs.It was the first Jihad that took the Arabs across the Middle East.Eventually stopped by the French at the Battle of Tours.Those countries that now exist are made up of Arabs.Arab is a bloodline not just a country.Syria is The Syrian Arab Republic.Iran is Persian,Israel is Hebrew the rest is Arab.
Over vast expanses of time, populations of peoples shift geographically all over the planet. The ethnic population shift in Palestine started more than fifteen hundred years ago and had been solidly established throughout the rule of the Ottomans over that region. By the time of the collapse of the Ottoman Empire after WWI, the people there had been its established population for more than a thousand years. What's your point, exactly? Spell it out.
Some thoughts on the current unrest in Israel/Gaza. Recently, three young Jewish teens were kidnapped, and subsequently murdered. Hamas is the entity responsible.

I'm curious: how do you know who's responsible?
Originally Posted by rockinbbar

OK...

If we substituted the words "Meth Making Parents" for Palestinian, and "Non Meth Making Parents" for Israeli, the result would be much the same...

Why?

Because the activities of the parents, and their willingness to hide amongst their own families makes not only them, but their families targets as well. Sadly.

But, in reality, I don't really mourn young future terrorists getting taken out because of the activities of their parents. It kinda breaks the cycle if enough of it goes on...

You are aware that Israel was founded upon terrorism by terrorists, aren't you?
Originally Posted by SansSouci
Some thoughts on the current unrest in Israel/Gaza. Recently, three young Jewish teens were kidnapped, and subsequently murdered. Hamas is the entity responsible.

He feels it deep in his heart.
Originally Posted by rockinbbar

OK...

Why?

Good, they're my kind of terrorists.

I think George Bush put out a hit on 'em.

That bit of history has largely gone down the memory hole. Yes, it was Zionist terrorism that drove Britain from the region, thus leaving it to well-funded Zionists to do with as they pleased. Folks should look up the King David Hotel bombing. Ninety-one people (mostly British) were killed by that act of Zionist terrorism.
My point is that the last of the ancient Hebrews have as much right to the land they have been living in for thousands of years as the Arabs do the land they conquered 1400 years ago.Why is that so difficult for you.
My point is that the last of the ancient Hebrews have as much right to the land they have been living in for thousands of years as the Arabs do the land they conquered 1400 years ago.Why is that so difficult for you.
How absurd! They displaced by force and terrorism the people who were there already.

That bit of history has largely gone down the memory hole. Yes, it was Zionist terrorism that drove Briton from the region, thus leaving it to well-funded Zionists to do with as they pleased. Folks should look up the King David Hotel bombing. Ninety-one people (mostly British) were killed by that act of Zionist terrorism.

The Jews were so pleased with Menachem Begin's murders that they made him Israel's first PM. What country elects a terrorist murderer as its PM? And Americans support that? Incredible!

Americans and a lot of 'fire posters have no clue of history. They get their "facts" from MSM, and then they think that they know enough to express their thoughts, which are mostly wrong as evidenced by their MSM-lead propaganda that Romney had a chance in '12.

TRH, you are right. Most of these posters are MSN brainwashed, and they ain't got the muzzle energy to figure it out.

God left Israel a long time ago, after Israelites continued to sin against Him and preferred to pardon a murderer in order to crucify Jesus. Jews have rejected Jesus as Messiah; hence, Jews are no longer God's chosen people. Christians are. Jews who have rejected Jesus cannot get into Heaven. Only Christians who have accepted Jesus Christ as personal savior will dwell in the Kingdom of Heaven.

Israel as we know it is a man-made construct. Britain and France decided who got what in the Middle East. God had nothing to do with it.

You guys have zero clue of facts and then come on here and pretend to know 'em. No wonder were have Obamanation in the White House. We need to restore intelligence tests as a condition of voting. That why the brainwashed won't keep causing Obamas to ge elected.

You are aware that those in the majority in Israel and who control Israel are not Semitic and are of no relation to Biblical Hebrews, aren't you? They were awarded that land, which belonged to Palestinians, by Britain and France. God had nothing to do with it.

That bit of history has largely gone down the memory hole. Yes, it was Zionist terrorism that drove Briton from the region, thus leaving it to well-funded Zionists to do with as they pleased. Folks should look up the King David Hotel bombing. Ninety-one people (mostly British) were killed by that act of Zionist terrorism.

The Jews were so pleased with Menachem Begin's murders that they made him Israel's first PM. What country elects a terrorist murderer as its PM? And Americans support that? Incredible!

Americans and a lot of 'fire posters have no clue of history. They get their "facts" from MSM, and then they think that they know enough to express their thoughts, which are mostly wrong as evidenced by their MSM-lead propaganda that Romney had a chance in '12.

TRH, you are right. Most of these posters are MSN brainwashed, and they ain't got the muzzle energy to figure it out.

God left Israel a long time ago, after Israelites continued to sin against Him and preferred to pardon a murderer in order to crucify Jesus. Jews have rejected Jesus as Messiah; hence, Jews are no longer God's chosen people. Christians are. Jews who have rejected Jesus cannot get into Heaven. Only Christians who have accepted Jesus Christ as personal savior will dwell in the Kingdom of Heaven.

Israel as we know it is a man-made construct. Britain and France decided who got what in the Middle East. God had nothing to do with it.

You guys have zero clue of facts and then come on here and pretend to know 'em. No wonder were have Obamanation in the White House. We need to restore intelligence tests as a condition of voting. That why the brainwashed won't keep causing Obamas to ge elected.

You moron, a century ago, Bible scholars were in agreement that all references to a restored Israeli state in modern times HAD to be metaphors as it could never happen for real. Well....SURPRISE! Guess what happened.

Of course the Heebs are a bunch of agnostics with collectivist proclivities, what else is new.

BTW, don't you think its about time to take those clan robes to the cleaners?
Take_a_Knee,

Really? Biblical scholars are in agreement with references to a restored Israel? Why, they must have read Sykes-Picot.

And you're calling me a moron? You might want to think about picking up a few history skills before you go off half-cocked and with squib loads because you ain't got a powder charge to get your thought bullet half-way outta your muzzle.

Post a link to your source of Ouija Board knowledge. That way I can be a smart as you.
Originally Posted by Take_a_knee

a century ago, Bible scholars were in agreement

That demonstrates the extent of your ignorance right there.

Biblical scholars haven't ever been in agreement about much of anything.
these contentious threads are so much easier to read, when a great number of the more obnoxious responders are on ignore. There is the occasional repost though, which is offputting, but unavoidable.
these contentious threads are so much easier to read, when a great number of the more obnoxious responders are on ignore. There is the occasional repost though, which is offputting, but unavoidable.
Yes, God forbid your tidy delusions be complicated by occasional exposure to the truth.
Mannlicher,

I'm still waitin' for you to 'splain how you KNOW Hamas was responsible for the alleged murders of 3 kids in Israel. Did Mossad speed dial you and got you up to speed?

Seems like you're slingin' propaganda.

Jus' sayin'...
Ask that ignoramus tough (ie: ANY) questions and you'll get put on ignore too.

I am really feeling bad about it...
these contentious threads are so much easier to read, when a great number of those the more obnoxious responders who disagree with me are on ignore. There is the occasional repost though, which is offputting, but unavoidable.

Off putting that people dare to be so insolent as to respond with a different take on the situation?

And then to actually press for answers rather than just take you at your word?

The nerve!

Sounds like you and Obama get along really, really well.
True story. I dated a chick a few years ago who had sent her kids to a private Christian school of established prestige in Orange County, CA. Even Jewish parents sent their kids there due to its record for education excellence.

In a religious study course, the teacher told his charges that Jews were no longer God's chosen people, and they were not going to Heaven as per the New Testament. A few parents responded with standardized name-calling designed to facilitate censorship. The school stood firm. It refused to go with politically correct revisionism. If parents wanted their kids indoctrinated with lies, they could enroll their kids in public schools. In public schools, kids can learn that the New Testament caused the Holocaust. And many 'fire posters will go with it as factual.

Yet another false, left-wing statistic. Those Palestinian "youths" were not all "innocents" and here I thought you were smart enough to discern the difference....
Originally Posted by jorgeI

Yet another false, left-wing statistic. Those Palestinian "youths" were not all "innocents" and here I thought you were smart enough to discern the difference....

Exactly; that train of thought is used in arguing racism in America because the prisons are full of blacks- no mention of the fact that the inner city is lawless violent and criminal.

Really? I must've missed their trials that found them guilty. Or is due process a privilege reserved for only those of Israel's ruling elite, Israel being an apartheid country and all?

Why was the USA instrumental in dismantling South Africa's apartheid government, yet it underwrites Israel's far more criminal apartheid government? 'splain that one for me, will ya? You ain't gonna believe this, and to be honest, I ain't 100% sure of its validity; however, the down low is Israel wanted contol of South Africa's diamond production. Since we have destroyed South Africa, now nearly 100% of South Africa's blood diamonds are distributed from
Israel.

Sssssssssh: keep this on the down low lest facts get out! Israel is trying to dupe us in to going to war with Iran not because Iran is working on THE BOMB. Israel has monopoly on Middle Eastern nuclear medicine & it doesn't want Persian competition. Since Israel has had remarkable success in hoodwinking gullible Americans, it figures it can again dupe Americans in to sacrificing their sons in a false flag war thereby preserving its nuclear medicine monopoly. And while goyim boys are returning home in metal caskets, Jewish boys will be banging goyim coeds two-at-a-time on Miami Beach, Americans being none-the-wiser, not that they were ever wise.

Originally Posted by rte

I have written about the control that Jews in the media [film,television,internet] have over this nation and resent the garbage of gratuitous violence and sexual perversion,such as homosexuality,these Jews have dumped into our social environment .But I have yet to make the connection between these atheist/communist/homosexual Jews to the state of Israel,which the Jew haters so erroneously have done.If anything the Hollywood Jews have supported the enemies of israel by supporting the homo-in-chief and his pro Muslim policies.
If a person believes the bible; this statement is simply not true/scriptural:
God left Israel a long time ago, after Israelites continued to sin against Him and preferred to pardon a murderer in order to crucify Jesus. Jews have rejected Jesus as Messiah; hence, Jews are no longer God's chosen people. Christians are.

Israel as we know it is a man-made construct. Britain and France decided who got what in the Middle East. God had nothing to do with it

The prophecies in the major and minor prophets are very clear and abundant that Israel after the flesh still has a promise of restoration at the end of days. This is where you are blind. And how do you know that God had nothing to do with the restoration of Israel in 48? And their re-taking Jerusalem in the 6 day war? Jerusalem shall be trod under foot of the Gentiles till the times of the Gentiles be fulfilled... For nearly 2000 years Jerusalem was trod under foot of Gentiles until the 6 day war. This is the greatest and most incontrovertable sign we have of fulfilled biblical prophecy indicating the end of the age and consumation of all things.

Scriptures are so plain concerning these things any objective honest believer who is a student/scholar can see it.
Originally Posted by Robert_White
If a person believes the bible; this statement is simply not true/scriptural:
God left Israel a long time ago, after Israelites continued to sin against Him and preferred to pardon a murderer in order to crucify Jesus. Jews have rejected Jesus as Messiah; hence, Jews are no longer God's chosen people. Christians are.

Israel as we know it is a man-made construct. Britain and France decided who got what in the Middle East. God had nothing to do with it

The prophecies in the major and minor prophets are very clear and abundant that Israel after the flesh still has a promise of restoration at the end of days. This is where you are blind. And how do you know that God had nothing to do with the restoration of Israel in 48? And their re-taking Jerusalem in the 6 day war? Jerusalem shall be trod under foot of the Gentiles till the times of the Gentiles be fulfilled... For nearly 2000 years Jerusalem was trod under foot of Gentiles until the 6 day war. This is the greatest and most incontrovertable sign we have of fulfilled biblical prophecy indicating the end of the age and consumation of all things.

Scriptures are so plain concerning these things any objective honest believer who is a student/scholar can see it.

Thank you, well said.

This is standard practice for Hawkeye. He finds a story or graph on the internet that supports his bias, without bothering to find out anything at all about the people who created it.

Then he invites, either overtly or impliedly, anybody responding to his post to show him how the author - in this case of a dubious graph - may be unreliable.

The lazy sod.
Robert White,

You're right: scriptures are clear:

So that the land will not spew you out, should you defile it, as it has spewed out the nation which has been before you.
---Leviticus 18:28

Jesus said to him, "I am the way, and the truth, and the life; no one comes to the Father but through Me.
---John 14:6

�They are not all Israel who are of Israel.� The true Israel are the Christians who have embraced the coming of the Messiah Jesus. The false Israel are the Jews who rejected the coming of the Messiah Jesus."
---St Paul wrote in his Epistle to the Romans

Many are content in life striving for mediocrity.

This is standard practice for Hawkeye. He finds a story or graph on the internet that supports his bias, without bothering to find out anything at all about the people who created it.

Then he invites, either overtly or impliedly, anybody responding to his post to show him how the author - in this case of a dubious graph - may be unreliable.

The lazy sod.

Is TRH's bar graph factually incorrect?

The lazy sod.

Is TRH's bar graph factually incorrect?

I think you should ask TRH. He posted it, so he owns it.
tjm10025,

You wrote:

"This is standard practice for Hawkeye. He finds a story or graph on the internet that supports his bias, without bothering to find out anything at all about the people who created it."

How do you know that TRH has a bias, and his bar graph supports it?

If the bar graph is factually correct, then it is not a product of bias.

I have found TRH to me motivated by truth. Truth can be painful for some, acute even if it forces one to admit that what he once thought was true is really propaganda.
Please spare me your Horst Wessel League talking points. I'm the last guy you need to convince about jews and history. Suffice to say, there's a reason as to why they've been smacked around since the dawn of time. That said, that graph is complete bullshit.
Please spare me your Horst Wessel League talking points. I'm the last guy you need to convince about jews and history. Suffice to say, there's a reason as to why they've been smacked around since the dawn of time. That said, that graph is complete bullshit.

How is it complete bullshit.
Because it is a FACT most of the Palestinians were killed as a result of offensive actions (right or wrong is beyond the scope of this debate) against Israeli targets/people, whereas the Israelis were victims of targeted attacks against passive populations, i.e. rocket attacks, IEDs, bombs in restaurants, mass transit, etc. Further, a lot of the Palestinians were collateral damage and NOT ONE of the Israelis were. They were specifically targeted. Not hard to understand Raisuli...
Robert White,

So that the land will not spew you out, should you defile it, as it has spewed out the nation which has been before you.

Jesus said to him, "I am the way, and the truth, and the life; no one comes to the Father but through Me.

�They are not all Israel who are of Israel.� The true Israel are the Christians who have embraced the coming of the Messiah Jesus. The false Israel are the Jews who rejected the coming of the Messiah Jesus."

John Wesley pointed out that those who corrupt the scriptures do so by adding to or taking away. In his instance you take away. Here is the side of the coin you are willfully blind to:

http://www.mysouthland.com/images/D...eplaced%20the%20nation%20of%20Israel.pdf
This all stems from the Dispensationalist heresy that infected and overtook the Baptism denomination and evangelicals in general. This heresy is less than 200 years old. It was never heard of prior to that.
Originally Posted by rte

Other than that he's okay....
This all stems from the Dispensationalist heresy that infected and overtook the Baptism denomination and evangelicals in general. This heresy is less than 200 years old. It was never heard of prior to that.

=======

Takes a great deal of effort to rationalize being a closet skinhead, doesn't it?
Originally Posted by isaac

=======

Takes a great deal of effort to rationalize being a closet skinhead, doesn't it?

Are you now debating Scripture?

=======

ABOUT THE SAME amount of effort as required to be a closet ambulance chaser?

a blessing on Mordecai is a curse on Haman?
Gal 4:24 Now this may be interpreted allegorically: these women are two covenants. One is from Mount Sinai, bearing children for slavery; she is Hagar. 25 Now Hagar is Mount Sinai in Arabia;[e] she corresponds to the present Jerusalem, for she is in slavery with her children. 26 But the Jerusalem above is free, and she is our mother. 27 For it is written,

�Rejoice, O barren one who does not bear;
break forth and cry aloud, you who are not in labor!
For the children of the desolate one will be more
than those of the one who has a husband.�
28 Now you, brothers, like Isaac, are children of promise. 29 But just as at that time he who was born according to the flesh persecuted him who was born according to the Spirit, so also it is now. 30 But what does the Scripture say? �Cast out the slave woman and her son, for the son of the slave woman shall not inherit with the son of the free woman.� 31 So, brothers, we are not children of the slave but of the free woman.

More spiritualizing of the Scriptures by none other than the apostle paul himself.

Dammed Jew hater! whistle
A cogent thought from Gus? The miracles of modern medicine!!

When you make it to where I am, you own your own ambulances. I then hire guys like you to drive them...and pick up my dry cleaning.

We know that for sure,don't we?

Oh and let's not forget the author of Hebrews:

Heb 12:18 For you have not come to what may be touched, a blazing fire and darkness and gloom and a tempest 19 and the sound of a trumpet and a voice whose words made the hearers beg that no further messages be spoken to them. 20 For they could not endure the order that was given, �If even a beast touches the mountain, it shall be stoned.� 21 Indeed, so terrifying was the sight that Moses said, �I tremble with fear.� 22 But you have come to Mount Zion and to the city of the living God, the heavenly Jerusalem, and to innumerable angels in festal gathering, 23 and to the assembly[a] of the firstborn who are enrolled in heaven, and to God, the judge of all, and to the spirits of the righteous made perfect, 24 and to Jesus, the mediator of a new covenant, and to the sprinkled blood that speaks a better word than the blood of Abel.

Wherein he contrasts the Church with the physical people of the Old Covenant pointing out to Hebrew Christians the advantages of being a part of the Church, Mount Zion, the city of the living God, etc.

Man didn't know this heresy stretched back this far... They obviously didn't interpret the OT literally enough...
Ya spuot off right from Arafats hand book and claim others are brainwashed.Then you read right from the MSM headline and claim those that disagree are getting it from the MSM.You are drinking the Arafat kool-ade.While Im at it,not all Isralies are Jews.
How absurd! They displaced by force and terrorism the people who were there already.
Isaac, you're confused. Do just a little research on Dispensationalism and your confusion will resolve.
Originally Posted by efw
But what does the Scripture say? �Cast out the slave woman and her son, for the son of the slave woman shall not inherit with the son of the free woman.�

Hey, now wait a minute. Is that fair?
Originally Posted by efw

=======

Are you now debating Scripture?

============

You're asking that of an Agnostic? Scripture to me is no different than reading the morning newspaper.

In this 21st century, men over 50 didn't learn to hate Jews 20-25 years ago when they actually started paying attention to what was going on in the world around them. They are simply staying on path with the hate their parents instilled in them.
Isaac, here. Read that link. All will become clear.
Isaac, you're confused. Do just a little research on Dispensationalism and your confusion will resolve.

=========

When you are able to read and understand publications other than those authored by "Prison Planet" or Lew Rockwell, I might not laugh at your perception of confusion. In the meanwhile, I'm laughing my ass off.
IM HERE TO HELP.

When you make it to where I am, you own your own ambulances. I then hire guys like you to drive them...and pick up my dry cleaning.

nothing ambulance related from me, dear One.

picking up dirty laundry is an important service to the economy. the red chi-coms know this reality already.

I'm for planting trees, but clearing land for economic advancement seems to be much more popular?

keep chasing those ambulances. you might catch one someday?

when the Caliphate manifests, goat-herders will be in high demand?
Originally Posted by efw
But what does the Scripture say? �Cast out the slave woman and her son, for the son of the slave woman shall not inherit with the son of the free woman.�

Like I say to my children, "life ain't fair".
Originally Posted by IndigoPawn
IM HERE TO HELP.

GFY

Travis
Originally Posted by Gus

picking up dirty laundry is an important service to the economy. the red chi-coms know this reality already.

I'm for planting trees, but clearing land for economic advancement seems to be much more popular?

========

Horrible shelf life with your meds, screwball.

You must wear a bib throughout much of your day.
IM HERE TO HELP.

fan freaking tastic
IM HERE TO HELP.

I AM GLAD TO KNOW THAT.
Originally Posted by Gus

take a break, relax, and enjoin your para-legals behind the green door, and establish how best to profit form Sharia Law?

will you be supportive when it washes ashore, or defensive?

if there are profits involved, which way will you choose? I mean, profits aren't bad, are they?

========

MAKE ME A LIST OF THE PEOPLE YOU WANT ME TO GET.
Originally Posted by efw
Originally Posted by efw

Imagine, God directing the punishment of a man because his mother was taken in slavery and raped.

=========

When you are able to read and understand publications other than those authored by "Prison Planet" or Lew Rockwell, I might not laugh at your perception of confusion. In the meanwhile, I'm laughing my ass off.
Read this. It will take ten minutes and will clear up a lot for you.
Being an Agnostic affords me the luxury of a emotionally removed evaluation of why men try to justify their hate via a book presumably and demonstratively intended to teach otherwise.

IF ME AND and my kind "happens" to be on the list, my Bible and my Gun conforts me. but come on, you might enjoy Paradise?
Originally Posted by Gus
Originally Posted by Gus

take a break, relax, and enjoin your para-legals behind the green door, and establish how best to profit form Sharia Law?

will you be supportive when it washes ashore, or defensive?

if there are profits involved, which way will you choose? I mean, profits aren't bad, are they?

========

=======

Did you have to PM for help with this one, screwball?
Originally Posted by Gus

IF ME AND and my kind "happens" to be on the list, my Bible and my Gun conforts me. but come on, you might enjoy Paradise?

=========

I'm guessing a handful of pills "conforts" you, as well.
I tried earlier with a response, but the technolgy denied me.

now, I can't hardly remember what it was I was suppose to say. technology does have a role to play?

Will do but 1st, learn how to use the Shift key.
Being an Agnostic affords me the luxury of a emotionally removed evaluation of why men try to justify their hate via a book presumably and demonstratively intended to teach otherwise.
Isaac, do you have much love in your heart for the Soviet Union that murdered so many millions of innocent people? How about the Ottomans who murdered so many millions of innocent people? Love is an obligation, for sure, but not divorced from the truth. Besides, the obligation of love isn't meant for states, but for individuals.

PS The way a Christian expresses love for an unrepentant murderer is to try to make him see the evil that he's doing and has done, not by pretending murder is OK. Demanding justice is also not inconsistent with love. Pretending, for the sake of the feelings of a murderer, that murder is OK, is actually closer to hate than to love.
Isaac, do you have much love in your heart for the Soviet Union that murdered so many millions of innocent people? How about the Turks who murdered so many millions of innocent people? Love is an obligation, for sure, but not divorced from the truth. Besides, the obligation of love isn't meant for states, but for individuals.

PS The way a Christian expresses love for an unrepentant murderer is to try to make him see the evil that he's doing and has done, not by pretending murder is OK. Demanding justice is also not inconsistent with love. Pretending, for the sake of the feelings of a murderer, that murder is OK, is actually closer to hate than to love.

Wrong. It's called the death penalty.
Originally Posted by Old_Toot

Wrong. It's called the death penalty.
What I said not only didn't exclude just penalty for crime, it called for it. See what I said about demanding justice.

=========

Read this. It will take ten minutes and will clear up a lot for you.

TRH;
Dispensationalism is a whole body of beliefs and taken as a whole I would almost agree that it is new and gained momentum in the late 1800's and early 1900's and down to today. I am not a dispensationalist.

Nonetheless you err greatly because chiliasm is found in the ante-nicene writers and others.

http://knightword.wordpress.com/201...alism-and-chiliasm-in-the-patristic-age/

Some of the Reformers being sycophant slaves to Augustine rejected chiliasm too, but any honest objective student must affirm the good and reject the bad of any man.

There are still promises to Israel after the flesh and it is not a deep and hard hair splitting debate; it is on the surface of the text and any serious student of Isaiah and the minor prophets knows this.
There are still promises to Israel after the flesh and it is not a deep and hard hair splitting debate; it is on the surface of the text and any serious student of Isaiah and the minor prophets knows this.
You should interpret the Old Testament in light of the New, not the other way around.
You should interpret the Old Testament in light of the New, not the other way around.

why? because one followed the other?

does that open the door for further heresies/truth?
Isaac, do you have much love in your heart for the Soviet Union that murdered so many millions of innocent people? How about the Ottomans who murdered so many millions of innocent people? Love is an obligation, for sure, but not divorced from the truth. Besides, the obligation of love isn't meant for states, but for individuals.

Hawkeye, here�s where you and I disagree. An individual can�t stop the Soviets or Ottomans (or any other tyrannical government) from murdering people; that requires the intervention of a non-tyrannical government.
Originally Posted by Gus

why? because one followed the other?

does that open the door for further heresies/truth?

The revelation of God is progressive. The types/shadows of the OT have more light she'd upon them in the NT.

Interpretation is always fraught with danger.
Originally Posted by Uriah

Hawkeye, here�s where you and I disagree. An individual can�t stop the Soviets or Ottomans (or any other tyrannical government) from murdering people; that requires the intervention of a non-tyrannical government.
I asked him if he withheld his love from the old Soviet Union or the Ottomans? Said nothing about stopping anything. He's suggesting that to tell the truth about evil is a withholding of love that's due.
I asked him if he withheld his love from the old Soviet Union or the Ottomans? Said nothing about stopping anything. He's suggesting that to tell the truth about evil is a withholding of love that's due.

Well I didn�t mean to be bringing Isaac into the discussion but rather meant it as a continuation of our prior discussion regarding the just role of a state in international affairs.

Well I didn�t mean to be bringing Isaac into the discussion but rather meant it as a continuation of our prior discussion regarding the just role of a state in international affairs.
Different thread. Different topic.
Originally Posted by Old_Toot

Will do but 1st, learn how to use the Shift key.

thanks. this is much better. caps makes me seem so emotional.
Because it is a FACT most of the Palestinians were killed as a result of offensive actions (right or wrong is beyond the scope of this debate) against Israeli targets/people, whereas the Israelis were victims of targeted attacks against passive populations, i.e. rocket attacks, IEDs, bombs in restaurants, mass transit, etc. Further, a lot of the Palestinians were collateral damage and NOT ONE of the Israelis were. They were specifically targeted. Not hard to understand Raisuli...

jorge,

You have no clue of what are facts. You know only what talking heads have told you and what you've read in print media. Facts cannot be discerned from such sources. In fact, such sources, at best, are hearsay.

For decades, Israel has been staging criminal acts and blaming them on Palestinians in order to justify an illegitimate response that includes murder and seizing of more land.

Israel's crimes, including murder of Palestinian and goyim children are instigated by its Rabbis.

I have no clue whether every killed Palestinian child was an Israeli murder. However, killing kids who have allegedly thrown rocks at armed Israeli soldiers is not only not justifiable, it does not make sense. Do you believe that a Palestinian kid would throw rocks at Israeli soldiers knowing that soldiers would respond by killing them? Does that make sense to you? Do you believe that IDF soldiers have dressed as Palestinians, and as so dressed thrown rocks at other IDF soldiers in order to justify murdering Palestinians?

Israel took the Golan Heights because it needed it as a source of potable water. It fabricated an attack that illegitimately justified its response of seizing its desired land.
Robert White,

John Wesley pointed out that those who corrupt the scriptures do so by adding to or taking away. In his instance you take away. Here is the side of the coin you are willfully blind to:

http://www.mysouthland.com/images/D...eplaced%20the%20nation%20of%20Israel.pdf

Robert, I am well aware of corrupting scriptures, for I can easily allege your doing same. However, in my post, I've corrupted nothing, for I cut & pasted verbatim from the Bible. So if I've cut & pasted verbatim from the Bible, how could that be interpreted as corruption unless, of course, you're alleging the Bible is corrupt.
Isaac,

Why are you prone to avoid gist of posts and transitioning to spurious attacks of posters? When you lack intellectual ability, you resort to childish tactics.

Here's what I do know. Most divorce lawyers hate their jobs. Judges hate family law assignments. They can't wait to be transferred to criminal court. But since divorce attorneys lack ability to practice what, for lack of better term, is legitimate law; e.g., corporate, patent, tax, their paucity of legal skills leave them in the realm of destroying families and speciously calling it justice.

Most family law lawyers I know are miserable and heavy drinkers. I guess living the lie of meting out justice where destruction reigns would cause those with a tiny conscience to attempt to wash away guilt with booze. Is this where you're coming from? Or does lucidity merely escape you?
Think about it. He is the type of person that, with all the industry available, selects the one the breaks a sacred trust in the name of personal gain. Tells you everything you need to know.
The way you corrupt the word of God is that you omit any reference that contradicts your replacement theology.

Such as Isaiah 11:
11 And it shall come to pass in that day, that the Lord shall set his hand again the second time to recover the remnant of his people, which shall be left, from Assyria, and from Egypt, and from Pathros, and from Cush, and from Elam, and from Shinar, and from Hamath, and from the islands of the sea.

12 And he shall set up an ensign for the nations, and shall assemble the outcasts of Israel, and gather together the dispersed of Judah from the four corners of the earth.

Hosea 3:4-5 -

4 For the children of Israel shall abide many days without a king, and without a prince, and without a sacrifice, and without an image, and without an ephod, and without teraphim:

5 Afterward shall the children of Israel return, and seek the Lord their God, and David their king; and shall fear the Lord and his goodness in the latter days
The way you corrupt the word of God is that you omit any reference that contradicts your replacement theology.

Such as Isaiah 11:
11 And it shall come to pass in that day, that the Lord shall set his hand again the second time to recover the remnant of his people, which shall be left, from Assyria, and from Egypt, and from Pathros, and from Cush, and from Elam, and from Shinar, and from Hamath, and from the islands of the sea.

12 And he shall set up an ensign for the nations, and shall assemble the outcasts of Israel, and gather together the dispersed of Judah from the four corners of the earth.

4 For the children of Israel shall abide many days without a king, and without a prince, and without a sacrifice, and without an image, and without an ephod, and without teraphim:

5 Afterward shall the children of Israel return, and seek the Lord their God, and David their king; and shall fear the Lord and his goodness in the latter days
If you're interpreting passages of the Old Testament in ways that contradict their New Testament explanations, then I find it hard to consider you a Christian.
there's so many different worlds, so many different suns, and we have just one world, but we live in different ones.

Those all fit well within the framework of covenant theology because covenant theology is the least inaccurate representation of Biblical truth.

You should better study the New Testament. Earlier in this thread I posts important passages in the NT's ecclesiology. Before one can construct an eschatology one must construct an ecclesiology.

One of the major problems with Dispensationalism is how it was founded upon eschatology with its ecclesiology to follow. Basic hermeneutics have it that one interprets the less clear in light of the more.

Such as Isaiah 11:

If you're interpreting passages of the Old Testament in ways that contradict their New Testament explanations, then I find it hard to consider you a Christian.

Whoa easy there. We all have blind spots. We're fallen. Grace reaches farther than our ability to understand.
Originally Posted by efw
Originally Posted by efw

Imagine, God directing the punishment of a man because his mother was taken in slavery and raped.

Imagine God directing the punishment of every person on earth because one of them ate the wrong piece of fruit.
Isaac,

Why are you prone to avoid gist of posts and transitioning to spurious attacks of posters? When you lack intellectual ability, you resort to childish tactics.

Here's what I do know. Most divorce lawyers hate their jobs. Judges hate family law assignments. They can't wait to be transferred to criminal court. But since divorce attorneys lack ability to practice what, for lack of better term, is legitimate law; e.g., corporate, patent, tax, their paucity of legal skills leave them in the realm of destroying families and speciously calling it justice.

Most family law lawyers I know are miserable and heavy drinkers. I guess living the lie of meting out justice where destruction reigns would cause those with a tiny conscience to attempt to wash away guilt with booze. Is this where you're coming from? Or does lucidity merely escape you?

============

I wish I represented the trannies you married out California way. How many retainers could I have received with all of your names? Helping meth-head trannies divorce a screwball is one thing but getting a quadruple retainer for all your assumed identities would be a windfall.

You'd blow your brains out before letting me have my shot at further crippling a mental cripple.

Such as Isaiah 11:

According to Jesus, the Old Testament still applies:

Matthew 5:18 For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled.
5:19 Whosoever therefore shall break one of these least commandments, and shall teach men so, he shall be called the least in the kingdom of heaven: but whosoever shall do and teach them, the same shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven.
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper
According to Jesus, the Old Testament still applies
Of course. It would be clear heresy to say otherwise. Did someone here suggest something to the contrary? However, where the New Testament explains the Old, we are not to make our own interpretation of the Old in such as way as to disregard the New Testament explanation of its meaning.
Issac,

With an Avvo rating of 6.7, you'd have a hard time duping a tweaker in to retaining you. But for your EDT card, you'd be dumpster dining.

Do you supplement what little income you have by going gay porn stunt work? Your Linked In photo looks like the cover of this month's "Gay Porn Posers".
Originally Posted by efw

Imagine God directing the punishment of every person on earth because one of them ate the wrong piece of fruit.

Badda... bing.
What's an AVVO rating? Is it something criminals and gals like you get to post on?

By the way, was I responding to Raisuli,Laguna or SansSouci?

It's somewhat difficult to keep up with a pathological liar who tries to convince folks he couldn't remember one of his lies.

[/quote]

Imagine, God directing the punishment of a man because his mother was taken in slavery and raped. [/quote]

Imagine God directing the punishment of every person on earth because one of them ate the wrong piece of fruit. [/quote]

Badda... bing.[/quote]

Yes, she did, and yes, He will. "And you shall know the truth and the truth shall make you free." John 8:32
By the way, was I responding to Raisuli,Laguna or SansSouci?

theyre all sissies
Israel took the Golan Heights because it needed it as a source of potable water. It fabricated an attack that illegitimately justified its response of seizing its desired land.

Raisuli, I think I'm done here, but I must leave you with the parting thought that was another idiotic post. The Israelis took the Golan AFTER the 67 war the arabs started. Look, I've made it clear on here several times, I was not in support of a Jewish state in Palestine after WWII. HUGE mistake. That said after the lines were drawn during the Cold War and yet another stupid mistake on our part of not supporting the Brits and French at Suez, Israel just became a pawn for us as a buffer to Soviet expansionism in the Middle East. And please spare me the "you have no clue" line, it's old and lame. After your posts here and on a few other subjects, it's pretty clear as to who has a complete lack of grasp of history, not to mention military hardware and tactics.

Raisuli, I think I'm done here, but I must leave you with the parting thought that was another idiotic post. The Israelis took the Golan AFTER the 67 war the arabs started.

There's no reaching him.
there's so many different worlds, so many different suns, and we have just one world, but we live in different ones.

Dire Straits fan, eh?

Raisuli, I think I'm done here, but I must leave you with the parting thought that was another idiotic post. The Israelis took the Golan AFTER the 67 war the arabs started.

There's no reaching him.

I know that, but it sure is fun kicking his ass every time he spews his BS non-facts ..
Shearer:

One rating

Martindale-Hubble

You ain't all that well respected in your line of work. Perhaps you ought to get on a road crew.

In contrast, here's a lawyer whom I personally know.

Check out his Martindale compared to yours.

See the difference. Mike is squared away. You're a destroyer of families. Hence, you probably hit the sauce before punching your keyboard.

here's a lawyer whom I personally know.
...Mike is squared away.

Is Mike your defense attorney?
You ain't all that well respected in your line of work.
=======

How would you know, nitwit?...there aren't any reviews on the sites you noted.

I am not surprised you know criminal defense attorneys. A first year attorney could get a tranny off of a public blow job charge simply because the guy you blew didn't want to embarrass himself by a public appearance.

You showed up, though. Didn't want your blow job disrespected,huh cupcake?

Shearer:

One rating

Martindale-Hubble

You ain't all that well respected in your line of work. Perhaps you ought to get on a road crew.

you do realize the Martin Hubble rating is based on 1 (one) review in 2012?

Pretty sad that this is your best shot.

Likewise, the "one rating" link for the AVVO is lacking in "Industry recognition", but shows his experience & professional conduct in high regards.

What is industry recognition? How much people know you? Who cares about that?

Raisuli, I think I'm done here, but I must leave you with the parting thought that was another idiotic post. The Israelis took the Golan AFTER the 67 war the arabs started. Look, I've made it clear on here several times, I was not in support of a Jewish state in Palestine after WWII. HUGE mistake. That said after the lines were drawn during the Cold War and yet another stupid mistake on our part of not supporting the Brits and French at Suez, Israel just became a pawn for us as a buffer to Soviet expansionism in the Middle East. And please spare me the "you have no clue" line, it's old and lame. After your posts here and on a few other subjects, it's pretty clear as to who has a complete lack of grasp of history, not to mention military hardware and tactics.

You should be done here. In fact, you should have never started, for you were not well equipped to do battle with facts, and the primary fact is ISRAEL STARTED THE SIX DAY WAR IN ORDER TO JUSTIFY SEIZING MORE LAND INCLUDING THE GOLAN HEIGHTS!

Knowledge is power. Hit the gym, weakling.
Originally Posted by RWE
Shearer:

One rating

Martindale-Hubble

you do realize the Martin Hubble rating is based on 1 (one) review in 2012?

Pretty sad that this is your best shot.

Likewise, the "one rating" link for the AVVO is lacking in "Industry recognition", but shows his experience & professional conduct in high regards.

What is industry recognition? How much people know you? Who cares about that?

Yeah, I know. Bob doesn't have many clients nor do other lawyers associate with him. He's not the real deal.
You ain't all that well respected in your line of work.
=======

How would you know, nitwit?...there aren't any reviews on the sites you noted.

I am not surprised you know criminal defense attorneys. A first year attorney could get a tranny off of a public blow job charge simply because the guy you blew didn't want to embarrass himself by a public appearance.

You showed up, though. Didn't want your blow job disrespected,huh cupcake?

Bob,

In 20 years' cop work, I've interacted with many lawyers. You wouldn't be one that would cut an imposing courtroom figure. You ain't got powder to create muzzle energy, which is why you ought to keep yours shut.
Shearer,

You're the FIRST lawyer I have come across who hasn't received a 5.0 peer rating. Why don't other lawyers care for you? It is your obnoxious personality?
A cop with 4 different Internet names in less than a year?

I think I've heard your cop skills on TV shows that play back the taped dispatcher calls.

Keep running from your nightmares, pop-tart!

A cop with 4 different Internet names in less than a year?

I think I've heard your cop skills on TV shows that play back the taped dispatcher calls.

Keep running from your nightmares, pop-tart!

There they are: two of your three patented persuasion parameters. As a recap for the uninitiated:

1. Disparaging a whole class of people.
2. Infantile name-calling, usually some variation of �poptart�, �cupcake�, �poindexter�, �poo-poo-head�, etc.
3. Accusing your opponent of living in his mother's/grandmother�s basement and/or being on medication.

You�ve been gone for a little while, Blackberry Pie, but it looks like you�re now back to grace us with your presence.

Edit: Actually the �nightmares� reference is a variation of the usual �meds� trope so really in this post we got your trifecta. Sorry I missed it the first time, Doughnut.
Not a single Jew hater on this board has convinced me,that the Obama loving Jews in this nation give a rats ass about Israel.Only the Jew haters here have attempted to make that connection.

Israel is the only state in that region that has the willingness and capability to deal with the rising tide of radical Islam.

Whine about Jews all you want but if you remove Israel from the equation we'll be fighting these Muslim mad men on our shores within two decades.

TRH you've read one book on the topic of the federal reserve.In my past comments I explained that I've read the works of Eustace Mullins,George Stimpson and Ezra Pound.I know that your ignorant of these men,so I'll make it simple.These are the men who provided G. Edward Griffin with the data on the federal reserve.

Eustace Mullins wrote the original book, titled "Mullins On The Federal Reserve", which was commissioned by the poet Ezra Pound in 1948.So you see TRH this book predates Griffins book by several decades.

The research was directed and reviewed daily by George Stimpson, founder of the National Press Club in Washington,D.C.

Please educate yourself,on the topic of the Federal Reserve,before you make the spurious and false allegation that I'm the one who is brainwashed.LOL

You come off as one-book expert.
Why is it you always seem to reply at the exact same time lagina's posting under one of his 4 names?

It looks like SanSanity has a man crush....

Ol' Bob must have really hit a nerve! He sure spend a lot of time researching him in a truly sad effort to defame him.

His lack of knowledge about actual history and blatant attempts at revision sure are entertaining to watch though!

Pure comedy gold! laugh
Why is it you always seem to reply at the exact same time lagina's posting under one of his 4 names?

Well that'd be a trick, posting at the same time. Maybe from all five computers in my grandmother's basement, Fig Newton?
lol. Let's see, Egypt, Syria and Jordan amass large troop and armor concentrations on all of israel's borders, close the straits of Tiran, so the IAF launched strikes (with numerous incursions and attacks by Syria before), so yeah I guess did did "start" this one, but why cloud the issues with details like the 48 war and the policy of all the bordering arab states to drive Israel into the sea?

It must drive you nuts watching the Israelis kick ass. Personally the strike on Dimona was a thing of beauty and my favorite...
Personally the strike on Dimona was a thing of beauty and my favorite...

Jorge, you�ve posted that before; what made it so good? I�ve read up on that strike some but I�d enjoy hearing about it from your professional perspective, if you�d care to expound upon it.

Such as Isaiah 11:

According to Jesus, the Old Testament still applies:

Matthew 5:18 For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled.
5:19 Whosoever therefore shall break one of these least commandments, and shall teach men so, he shall be called the least in the kingdom of heaven: but whosoever shall do and teach them, the same shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven.

Jesus fulfilled the law.

Originally Posted by Romans 10:4
For Christ is the end of the law for righteousness to everyone who believes.

Actually, the whole book of Romans is an excellent explanation of how the Old Testament law should be viewed from a New Testament perspective.

The cliff notes version would be Galatians.
TRH;
Romans 11:1 I say then, Hath God cast away his people? God forbid. For I also am an Israelite, of the seed of Abraham, of the tribe of Benjamin.

2 God hath not cast away his people which he foreknew.

The condition of justification is graciously enabled true faith in Christ and his atonement. This condition is for the Jew and Gentile alike.

Still nonetheless the entire chapter of Romans 11 plainly flatly states that Israel after the flesh will one day be entirely reconciled at some future date; they are not entirely cast away as the Roman Church teaches.

The Jewish temple will be rebuilt or at the very least the tabernacle of meeting will be set up, because even our Lord Jesus Christ Himself speaks of the last and final anti-Christ desecrating the holy of holies as in the manner of Antiochus Epiphanes who was and is a type and fore-shadow of the last and final anti-Christ.

For more New Testament verses beyond Romans 11 we might go through Revelations with Danial as a reference comparing back and forth.

But you cannot use a casual wave of the hand to dismiss Isa 11 and the prophecy of regathering by shouting new testament interpretation.

You are simply unwilling to face up to plain emphatic scripture.

And in addition; the whole flavor of Paul's writing in Romans 9-11 is one of open eyed aknowledgement of man's condition blindness and sinfullness but an overarching desire for man's redemption including the Jews who are his brethren after the flesh. There is redemptive compassion in Paul that is totally lacking in the "rejected-Jew" theology that has dominated anti-semitic Roman theology; and which justified vicious murder I might add.

Not for me...
AND...

I simply cannot believe some of y'all weep these crocodile tears for the savages known as Palestinians. Why don't you champion their immigration to the USA to live in y'alls home towns?

History shows that here and there now and then Protestants Catholics and Jews can live in a civil society without constantly killing each other. This simply is not true with regards to the people of the koran.
Originally Posted by HugAJackass

Pure comedy gold! laugh
You gunna send SteveNo a residual for using his shtick?
In 20 years' cop work, I've interacted with many lawyers.

creepy prick^
TRH;
Romans 11:1 I say then, Hath God cast away his people? God forbid. For I also am an Israelite, of the seed of Abraham, of the tribe of Benjamin.

2 God hath not cast away his people which he foreknew.

The condition of justification is graciously enabled true faith in Christ and his atonement. This condition is for the Jew and Gentile alike.

Still nonetheless the entire chapter of Romans 11 plainly flatly states that Israel after the flesh will one day be entirely reconciled at some future date; they are not entirely cast away as the Roman Church teaches.

The Jewish temple will be rebuilt or at the very least the tabernacle of meeting will be set up, because even our Lord Jesus Christ Himself speaks of the last and final anti-Christ desecrating the holy of holies as in the manner of Antiochus Epiphanes who was and is a type and fore-shadow of the last and final anti-Christ.

For more New Testament verses beyond Romans 11 we might go through Revelations with Danial as a reference comparing back and forth.

But you cannot use a casual wave of the hand to dismiss Isa 11 and the prophecy of regathering by shouting new testament interpretation.

And in addition; the whole flavor of Paul's writing in Romans 9-11 is one of open eyed aknowledgement of man's condition blindness and sinfullness but an overarching desire for man's redemption including the Jews who are his brethren after the flesh. There is redemptive compassion in Paul that is totally lacking in the "rejected-Jew" theology that has dominated anti-semitic Roman theology; and which justified vicious murder I might add.

Not for me...
Read those sections as a whole rather than cherry picking and, if you don't have your eyes intentionally closed, the truth will be revealed to you.
Personally the strike on Dimona was a thing of beauty and my favorite...

Jorge, you�ve posted that before; what made it so good? I�ve read up on that strike some but I�d enjoy hearing about it from your professional perspective, if you�d care to expound upon it.

You can google it, there's plenty of literature out there. Basically Israel saw the reactor at Dimona as a clear and present danger and flew a low-level mission (real low level) across Jordan and Saudi Arabia (flying at 50'/500 plus knots doing terrain masking is a BITCH) popped up, did some Iron Hand (Flak Supression) and bascially destroyed the Reactor complex and got away without a scratch. They used F-16s for that one. A few years later, using F-15s they did an even longer one over to Tunisia where they smoked a terrorist leader. In that one, they masked the strike Force as an commercial Airliner IFF and fooled everybody.When it comes to flying, those boys have their schit in one sock!
Jayus Saves! But Moses INVESTS...Think about that... smile
You can google it, there's plenty of literature out there. Basically Israel saw the reactor at Dimona as a clear and present danger and flew a low-level mission (real low level) across Jordan and Saudi Arabia (flying at 50'/500 plus knots doing terrain masking is a BITCH) popped up, did some Iron Hand (Flak Supression) and bascially destroyed the Reactor complex and got away without a scratch. They used F-16s for that one. A few years later, using F-15s they did an even longer one over to Tunisia where they smoked a terrorist leader. In that one, they masked the strike Force as an commercial Airliner IFF and fooled everybody.When it comes to flying, those boys have their schit in one sock!

Thanks, I wanted to hear about it from your point of view. I didn't know about the Tunisia raid but I knew some about the Dimona one. One quibble: I think at least one F-15 was involved in the Dimona raid; I think it (or they?) circled overhead as interceptors/fighter cover while the F-16's did the bombing. But that's just from my imperfect memory from reading about it 10 years ago, or so.
Maybe you are correct sir. I'll have to see if I can come up with and repost.
AND...

I simply cannot believe some of y'all weep these crocodile tears for the savages known as Palestinians. Why don't you champion their immigration to the USA to live in y'alls home towns?

History shows that here and there now and then Protestants Catholics and Jews can live in a civil society without constantly killing each other. This simply is not true with regards to the people of the koran.

Mt 5:43 �You have heard that it was said, �You shall love your neighbor and hate your enemy.� 44 But I say to you, Love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you, 45 so that you may be sons of your Father who is in heaven. For he makes his sun rise on the evil and on the good, and sends rain on the just and on the unjust. 46 For if you love those who love you, what reward do you have? Do not even the tax collectors do the same? 47 And if you greet only your brothers,[i] what more are you doing than others? Do not even the Gentiles do the same? 48 You therefore must be perfect, as your heavenly Father is perfect.

Literal interpretation leads one where again?
jorge,

Here's where our differences might lie. Neither one of us know with factual certainty who has done what to whom. We are fed info from agenda driven media sources. Media, as you know, is so inherently unreliable that it's considered hearsay. In addition, we know who controls media that spoon-feeds info to us.

I want to college with a few Palestinian kids. They were exceptionally nice and polite. Of course, they came from money, but they were humble. They were all extremely well educated.

I invited them to the beach one day with another friend of mine who had graduated from what some consider West Coast Ivy League. He was a staunch supporter of Israel. He had no idea that my other friends were Palestinians. Well, the Israel guy (He was Christian.) started in on Arafat and what a criminal he was. Keep in mind that every one of our Founding Fathers would have been considered criminals had King George III prevailed. They delved into a lengthy conversation about the Israelis-Palestinian conflict. The pro-Israel guy came away with a new perspective. Later, he asked me why I didn't give him a heads up that my other friends were Palestinian. I asked him what difference it would have made if the merits of his arguments were sound.

The FACT, jorge, is we have no clue of what are facts. We know only what media feeds us. And let's not forget who owns most if not all media. In other words, we're fed a one-sided story, and we are expected to buy in to it. Where conflict is concerned, I'm skeptical by nature, and I know that there are two sides to every conflict, neither side is always reliable.

I know what European countries did to Asian and African countries. They colonized, redrew boundaries, and forced peoples who didn't get along to merge together in order to facilitate stealing natural resources to fuel their emerging industrial economies. European countries imposed hegemony upon former sovereign countries and forced them to change their cultures and religions in order to force them to acquiesce to the theft of their natural resources all the while calling it progress and civilizing peoples and cultures according to their definitions of civilization and culture. De facto slavery of indigenous peoples and forcing them to extract their natural resources for the benefit of European countries does not sound civilized to me.

I also know Sykes-Picot. That was nothing more that forced hegemony of Middle Eastern countries. Sykes-Picot facilitated Zionism. I know that the USA murdered Iran's democratically elected Premier Mohammed Mosaddeq and imposed the shah upon Iranians, and we called it progress. I'm sure you can understand why Persians do not trust the USA.

I do know that Israel was founded upon terrorism by terrorists that were supported by France and Great Britain. I'm sure that there was USA assistance as well. Menachem Begin, an Ashkenazi Jew, was a wanted terrorist who bombed the King David Hotel & murdered nearly a 100 people. Israel made that terrorist its prime minister. Israel declared war on us when it attacked the USS Liberty murdering American sailors. It has repeatedly spied on us, and it an act of unmitigated hubris, wants us hand over one of its most prolific spies to it. Israel has sold sophisticated technology we gave it to protect itself to our enemies. Israel says it's our ally because it says it is. In reality, it is our proven enemy.

Google: "Venona Project" for edification of the compromising of our country by Ashkenazi Jews including passing along atomic and strategic military secrets to Stalin.

Ron Paul KNEW Middle Eastern history as well if not better than any college professor, which is why he explained that our actions in the Middle East caused predictable blowback.

jorge, you're free to believe what you want to believe, but keep in mind that belief falls woefully short of knowledge.

I do not believe anything that American and Israel media tells us. I know that there are at least two sides to every conflict. Too often Americans fall prey to being duped by the victors' versions. The victors' versions are more often than not propaganda.

I'd just as soon believe that a cornered Mojave green won't strike at me before I believe anything that Israeli and US media feeds us about Israel, and that especially includes Fox News, which is nothing more that controlled opposition.

My best,

SS
jorge,

Here's where our differences might lie. Neither one of us know with factual certainty who has done what to whom. We are fed info from agenda driven media sources. Media, as you know, is so inherently unreliable that it's considered hearsay. In addition, we know who controls media that spoon-feeds info to us.

I want to college with a few Palestinian kids. They were exceptionally nice and polite. Of course, they came from money, but they were humble. They were all extremely well educated.

I invited them to the beach one day with another friend of mine who had graduated from what some consider West Coast Ivy League. He was a staunch supporter of Israel. He had no idea that my other friends were Palestinians. Well, the Israel guy (He was Christian.) started in on Arafat and what a criminal he was. Keep in mind that every one of our Founding Fathers would have been considered criminals had King George III prevailed. They delved into a lengthy conversation about the Israelis-Palestinian conflict. The pro-Israel guy came away with a new perspective. Later, he asked me why I didn't give him a heads up that my other friends were Palestinian. I asked him what difference it would have made if the merits of his arguments were sound.

The FACT, jorge, is we have no clue of what are facts. We know only what media feeds us. And let's not forget who owns most if not all media. In other words, we're fed a one-sided story, and we are expected to buy in to it. Where conflict is concerned, I'm skeptical by nature, and I know that there are two sides to every conflict, neither side is always reliable.

I know what European countries did to Asian and African countries. They colonized, redrew boundaries, and forced peoples who didn't get along to merge together in order to facilitate stealing natural resources to fuel their emerging industrial economies. European countries imposed hegemony upon former sovereign countries and forced them to change their cultures and religions in order to force them to acquiesce to the theft of their natural resources all the while calling it progress and civilizing peoples and cultures according to their definitions of civilization and culture. De facto slavery of indigenous peoples and forcing them to extract their natural resources for the benefit of European countries does not sound civilized to me.

I also know Sykes-Picot. That was nothing more that forced hegemony of Middle Eastern countries. Sykes-Picot facilitated Zionism. I know that the USA murdered Iran's democratically elected Premier Mohammed Mosaddeq and imposed the shah upon Iranians, and we called it progress. I'm sure you can understand why Persians do not trust the USA.

I do know that Israel was founded upon terrorism by terrorists that were supported by France and Great Britain. I'm sure that there was USA assistance as well. Menachem Begin, an Ashkenazi Jew, was a wanted terrorist who bombed the King David Hotel & murdered nearly a 100 people. Israel made that terrorist its prime minister. Israel declared war on us when it attacked the USS Liberty murdering American sailors. It has repeatedly spied on us, and it an act of unmitigated hubris, wants us hand over one of its most prolific spies to it. Israel has sold sophisticated technology we gave it to protect itself to our enemies. Israel says it's our ally because it says it is. In reality, it is our proven enemy.

Google: "Venona Project" for edification of the compromising of our country by Ashkenazi Jews including passing along atomic and strategic military secrets to Stalin.

Ron Paul KNEW Middle Eastern history as well if not better than any college professor, which is why he explained that our actions in the Middle East caused predictable blowback.

jorge, you're free to believe what you want to believe, but keep in mind that belief falls woefully short of knowledge.

I do not believe anything that American and Israel media tells us. I know that there are at least two sides to every conflict. Too often Americans fall prey to being duped by the victors' versions. The victors' versions are more often than not propaganda.

I'd just as soon believe that a cornered Mojave green won't strike at me before I believe anything that Israeli and US media feeds us about Israel, and that especially includes Fox News, which is nothing more that controlled opposition.

My best,

SS

The Rosenbergs were practicing Communist. Do you have any evidence they were practicing Jews?

The Rosenbergs were citizens of what country?

They were recruited by the NKVD in 1942, but Israel wasn't formed until 1948, so how do you get that they were part of some Israeli conspiracy?
jorge,

My best,

SS
Well said, Raisuli.
They were recruited by the NKVD in 1942, but Israel wasn't formed until 1948, so how do you get that they were part of some Israeli conspiracy?
The Zionist movement (and organized world Jewry in general) long predates the formation of the modern state of Israel.

The Rosenbergs were practicing Communist. Do you have any evidence they were practicing Jews?

A thorough investigation of the Bolshevik Revolution would undoubtedly give you many head scratching moments.

America is in the midst of it's own Bolshevik revolution.

It won't get over it.

,...to much influence involved.

As I've said before,...it's got to play out.

Live for today and be glad that you're not 25.
Zionism vs Bolshevism by Churchill in 1920.
Zionism vs Bolshevism
Two heads on the same hydra.
Your post has many accurate facts, but as usual, interlaced with some inconsistencies and your efforts to detract from the original posit: Israeli youths were killed JUST because they were jews and unarmed teenagers, whereas MANY (not all) of the Palestinian youths were killed as a result of their taking part in offensive operations against Israel. I am well familiarized with the whole "Jewish Problem" but here is another inconsistency you glossed over: Begin was indeed a terrorist and the bombing of the King David hotel resulted in the deaths of BRITISH subjects so your posit the Brits supported him is laughable. Now in later years when Nasser nationalized the Suez and the Brits and French invaded, they did use the Israelis to attack from the east, but allies, not hardly.

In Iran, it was the Brits who again, in an attempt to protect their oil assets (British Petroleum) were the ones who moved against the Iranians and again it was the US who supported the Iranians AGAINST the Brits, and then once the Shah was back in power we again, under Carter, undermined his government and we have the mess we have today, because we believed the Clerics would bring democracy, so your facts are exactly 180 degrees out.

I have said from the outset and as long as I have been posting here, I opposed the establishment of the state of Israel because it was going to bring nothing but trouble and the facts bear this out. I know all about jews and jewish traitors posing as Americans and their transfer of intelligence to the Soviets. I know all about the Liberty, not to mention European imperialism (which I supported and the US did their best to dissolve and we have been paying for that altruism since WWII by trying to impose our values on countries and peoples that cannot possibly grasp our way of life and government), we can digress all day long and move away from the original post and my position which is accurate and on point, and it has nothing to do with who is right and wrong, but merely the fact those Israeli kids were murdered. I am not, nor have I ever been a supporter of Israel, except in the role I specified previously, that of a buffer against the Soviets during the Cold War. I would not trust them as far as I can throw them.

As far as Ron Paul is concerned, while he was accurate and I supported him on many issues, on Foreign Policy he was and remains an altruistic dolt without a clue. Lastly you say there are two sides two every story, except of course when it comes to jews and your opinion.

It doesn't take a whole lot to figure out those three student where murdered, plain and simple and you obviously have no problem with that just because they're jews. So take it from this goym, the Israelis are there to stay and a lot more Palestinians are paying for those murders:

[Linked Image]
jorge,

Here is another example where we disagree:

"...Israeli youths were killed JUST because they were jews and unarmed teenagers, whereas MANY (not all) of the Palestinian youths were killed as a result of their taking part in offensive operations against Israel."

Unless you have access to undisclosed information, we have no idea why three kids were killed, nor do we know who committed the killings. Further, we have no idea if any killed Palestinian youths were talking part in any criminal actions. We only know what we're told. As we know, what we're told is more often that not inaccurate.

To write that I don't care about murder, at very best, is disingenuous. However, it is none of our business. It is the business of Israel. I'm sure that its cops can perform an investigation. If I were concerned, it would be about legitimacy of due process accorded to the alleged suspects, especially if they're Palestinian. But even at that, it is not our business. As our Founding Fathers admonished, the internal affairs of another country is none of our damned business. To poke our nose where it doesn't belong, as our Founding Fathers admonished, will only cause other countries to resent us and, as Ron Paul correctly identified, blowback.

I'm good with your opinion of Paul. However, from an historical perspective, he was right on the money.

I don't care about Israel one way or another other than when it has intentionally declared war on us and has intentionally compromised our country's security. Since Israel is an apartheid government with a litany of serious human rights violations, we ought not be supporting it in any way. It doesn't need us. It has God on its side.

I think it's long past time that authentic FACTS about Israel and our taxpayers' support of it including AIPAC, which is the second most powerful lobby in Washington, are disclosed to Americans. What Americans don't seem to realize is that AIPAC uses American taxpayers' money to militate against Americans' best interests.

jorge, I don't think that we're all that far apart on this. My having been in a fact-based career for most of my professional life, I try to seek facts as distinguished from what others want me to believe, otherwise known as propaganda. If we use reason and logic, we can usually meet at where truth is found. And I believe that you and I seek truth as opposed to spurious and specious allegations and news accounts. When I first heard of the kids killed in Israel, my first thought was how anyone knew who was responsible, especially since terrorists almost always take immediate responsibility for their crimes. That didn't happen here. For all we know, the three kids could have been killed in a drug burn. I just don't know. And when others try to tell me that they do know, it arouses skepticism.

The reality, jorge, is that we might not ever know the facts of these killings. And as we know, MSM is a poor source of credible information.

Take care,

SS
TRH,

Thanks.

Take care,

SS
Zionism vs Bolshevism
Two heads on the same hydra.

Yes. Jewish ruling elite class and Goyim cattle to serve them.
jorge,

we have no idea why three kids were killed, nor do we know who committed the killings.
To write that I don't care about murder, at very best, is disingenuous. http://i.imgur.com/vAi5qQ2.jpg

No idea?? and *who* and *I* am being disingenuous? that is absurd. I (and I know YOU) have seen the videos of Palestinian youths AND CHILDREN, egged on by their adults throwing anything from rocks to RPGS against Israeli targets, and so far, I've yet to see a SINGLE incident of an Israeli IED lit off in a restaurant or public transportation with the SPECIFIC mission of killing civilians. Do the Israelis kill civilians on the other side? absolutely, but as a function of collateral damage and not by specific intent.

Paul was right on the money about what? Paul's Foreign Policy savvy was about the worst I've ever seen, except maybe for the current marxist in the WH.
Yeah, Dubya's foreign policy was the stuff of genius...
jorge,

we have no idea why three kids were killed, nor do we know who committed the killings.
To write that I don't care about murder, at very best, is disingenuous. http://i.imgur.com/vAi5qQ2.jpg

No idea?? and *who* and *I* am being disingenuous? that is absurd. I (and I know YOU) have seen the videos of Palestinian youths AND CHILDREN, egged on by their adults throwing anything from rocks to RPGS against Israeli targets, and so far, I've yet to see a SINGLE incident of an Israeli IED lit off in a restaurant or public transportation with the SPECIFIC mission of killing civilians. Do the Israelis kill civilians on the other side? absolutely, but as a function of collateral damage and not by specific intent.

Paul was right on the money about what? Paul's Foreign Policy savvy was about the worst I've ever seen, except maybe for the current marxist in the WH.

Yep, typical liberal BS. Claim they don't know so thy can excuse evil. Considering his obvious hatred for the Jews, perhaps there is reason his initials are SS.

Unless you have access to undisclosed information, we have no idea why three kids were killed, nor do we know who committed the killings.

I can picture Valerie Jarrett saying something like that. And Nancy Pelosi, Eric Holder, both of the Clintons, and any number of left-wing American apologists for the most unforgivable kind of criminal behavior.
jorge, antelope_sniper, & tjm10025,

If you guys KNOW how the three kids in Israel were killed and who killed them, please dial me in. I'd appreciate it. And if you can tell me how you know what you know, I'd appreciate it all the more.

If you guys KNOW how the three kids in Israel were killed and who killed them, please dial me in. I'd appreciate it. And if you can tell me how you know what you know, I'd appreciate it all the more.
Don't hold your breath. As far as they're concerned, every Palestinian infant is directly responsible for it, and should thus face the consequences.
TRH,

Thanks for the heads up.

I figured as much.

Why do some posters become pretzel twisted because some of us prefer to base decisions upon facts as opposed to propaganda?
Somebody needs to kidnap Oprah and hold her hostage until after the next election. That way she can't promote the next Obama type democratic idiot. One has been enough.

Don't hold your breath. As far as they're concerned, every Palestinian infant is directly responsible for it, and should thus face the consequences.

But you know who did it, don't you, Hawkeye. Come on, don't be coy. You've spotted their work before. You know what they're capable of.
Originally Posted by AB2506
Somebody needs to kidnap Oprah and hold her hostage until after the next election. That way she can't promote the next Obama type democratic idiot. One has been enough.

Yeah, but they'd have to feed her & that could get expensive.
tjm10025,

I've never deviated from my position of not knowing a damned thing about the circumstances of the killings. I do not have a clue. Nor will I guess. Who knows, maybe it was a drug burn. I do not know.

The reality is we do not know who killed the three, how they were killed, and why they were killed. But that hasn't stopped some posters from assigning blame. Hell, cops might not have a clue of who's responsible and why the three were killed.

Here's one thing I do know: murders committed by suspects who are not known to their victims are very difficult to solve.

Maybe it might be a better idea to see what fleshes out in the investigation instead of guessing.

Jus' sayin'...
Are you going to keep this current name for a while, softgooey?

I mean, you've had about 5 of them, right? Oh yeah...you forgot who you were.

he is a malcontent he hates all of you and his many personalities
Let me guess ... Travis?

His was almost, almost as bad. His expectations he could turn Iraq into a stable, western-style democracy was pretty ridiculous. Then again, that has been the centerpiece of US Foreign Policy since WWII. We don't get it and never will.
TRH,

Thanks for the heads up.

I figured as much.

Why do some posters become pretzel twisted because some of us prefer to base decisions upon facts as opposed to propaganda?

I don't think you're as stupid as this post makes you appear to be with your manufactured naivete as to who killed those kids (I'm just waiting for you to grow a pair and say what you really want; it was the Israelis who killed them in order to justify another round of punitive action against the hapless Hamas). Speaking of a pair, you and TRH need to get one of these and spare us your incessant ball-washing:

[Linked Image]

His was almost, almost as bad. His expectations he could turn Iraq into a stable, western-style democracy was pretty ridiculous. Then again, that has been the centerpiece of US Foreign Policy since WWII. We don't get it and never will.

if you stop and think about it, America has made damn few GOOD foreign policy decisions. Ever. Period.
We just don't seem to be able to zero in on what course would be BEST FOR US.
Who knows, maybe it was a drug burn.

More and more, you're sounding like a California social worker. You're a funny guy.
if you stop and think about it, America has made damn few GOOD foreign policy decisions. Ever. Period.
Because most foreign policy decisions have been made for the purpose of advancing corruption (whatever the provided rationale for them), as is the nature of the state whenever given a free hand in anything. This is the reason the Founders made the making of war by the state such a difficult hill to climb for it, requiring a Declaration by the majority of both houses of Congress (The House of Representatives of which being subject to dismissal by the electorate every two years, thus assuring that war wouldn't be engaged in absent the electorate's definite approval). Naturally, once that requirement was abandoned, the nation's foreign policy decisions became mere machinations for war, by which the corrupt (both in and out of government) profit.
Who knows, maybe it was a drug burn.

More and more, you're sounding like a California social worker. You're a funny guy.

When I think of Obama in the White House, I think of voters like you.
TRH,

Thanks for the heads up.

I figured as much.

I don't think you're as stupid as this post makes you appear to be with your manufactured naivete as to who killed those kids (I'm just waiting for you to grow a pair and say what you really want; it was the Israelis who killed them in order to justify another round of punitive action against the hapless Hamas). Speaking of a pair, you and TRH need to get one of these and spare us your incessant ball-washing:

[Linked Image]

Typical jorge, providing aid, comfort, and lies to an enemy that has declared war on us.

You don't have balls to wash. You have a mangina.
Which of your 4 personalities should we be addressing today,officer?

TFF.

Are you back on the wagon? How pickled is your brain? Must be tough doin' moonlight shillin' for the enemy 'cause family ruinin' ain't keeping you in gin.

IT is who we are, the antithesis of Machiaveli and we try to do what is right, instead of what is right for us. We should have partitioned Iraq, kept the sheiks happy and taken their oil, and in 1947, we should have never supported the establishment of a jewish state where it is. The French offered up Madagascar which would have avoided this huge mess.
There it is. Israel is the sole enemy, while Hamas are just poor inoccent victims. A mangina, I have to laugh, but do keep that ballwasher in mind. You and TRH should just post it and avoid the syrupy ball-washing..
whatever dickhead
Obama has always said he would support Muslims before Jews. And he proves it by his actions.
this thread has little merit.
Originally Posted by fluffy
in contrast to those other threads that DO have merit? laugh
Originally Posted by mtnsnake
Obama has always said he would support Muslims before Jews. And he proves it by his actions.

When's he gonna start supporting Americans?

Perhaps, but at 23 pages, it has some nice legs!
Originally Posted by add

Perhaps, but at 23 pages, it has some nice legs!

Its starting to remind me of the political forum on AR a few years ago.
© 24hourcampfire