Print Thread
Hop To
Page 11 of 12 1 2 9 10 11 12
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
tjm10025,

I've never deviated from my position of not knowing a damned thing about the circumstances of the killings. I do not have a clue. Nor will I guess. Who knows, maybe it was a drug burn. I do not know.

The reality is we do not know who killed the three, how they were killed, and why they were killed. But that hasn't stopped some posters from assigning blame. Hell, cops might not have a clue of who's responsible and why the three were killed.

Here's one thing I do know: murders committed by suspects who are not known to their victims are very difficult to solve.

Maybe it might be a better idea to see what fleshes out in the investigation instead of guessing.

Jus' sayin'...

�If tyranny and oppression come to this land, it will be in the guise of fighting a foreign enemy.�
***US President James Madison***
GB1

I
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I
Are you going to keep this current name for a while, softgooey?

I mean, you've had about 5 of them, right? Oh yeah...you forgot who you were.

The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.
William Arthur Ward

Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
he is a malcontent he hates all of you and his many personalities

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by IndigoPawn
Let me guess ... Travis?

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Ghostinthemachine
Yeah, Dubya's foreign policy was the stuff of genius...

His was almost, almost as bad. His expectations he could turn Iraq into a stable, western-style democracy was pretty ridiculous. Then again, that has been the centerpiece of US Foreign Policy since WWII. We don't get it and never will.

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
IC B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by SansSouci
TRH,

Thanks for the heads up.

I figured as much.

Why do some posters become pretzel twisted because some of us prefer to base decisions upon facts as opposed to propaganda?

I don't think you're as stupid as this post makes you appear to be with your manufactured naivete as to who killed those kids (I'm just waiting for you to grow a pair and say what you really want; it was the Israelis who killed them in order to justify another round of punitive action against the hapless Hamas). Speaking of a pair, you and TRH need to get one of these and spare us your incessant ball-washing:

[Linked Image]

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by jorgeI

His was almost, almost as bad. His expectations he could turn Iraq into a stable, western-style democracy was pretty ridiculous. Then again, that has been the centerpiece of US Foreign Policy since WWII. We don't get it and never will.

if you stop and think about it, America has made damn few GOOD foreign policy decisions. Ever. Period.
We just don't seem to be able to zero in on what course would be BEST FOR US.

Sam......

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
Who knows, maybe it was a drug burn.

More and more, you're sounding like a California social worker. You're a funny guy.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
if you stop and think about it, America has made damn few GOOD foreign policy decisions. Ever. Period.
Because most foreign policy decisions have been made for the purpose of advancing corruption (whatever the provided rationale for them), as is the nature of the state whenever given a free hand in anything. This is the reason the Founders made the making of war by the state such a difficult hill to climb for it, requiring a Declaration by the majority of both houses of Congress (The House of Representatives of which being subject to dismissal by the electorate every two years, thus assuring that war wouldn't be engaged in absent the electorate's definite approval). Naturally, once that requirement was abandoned, the nation's foreign policy decisions became mere machinations for war, by which the corrupt (both in and out of government) profit.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by tjm10025
Who knows, maybe it was a drug burn.

More and more, you're sounding like a California social worker. You're a funny guy.

When I think of Obama in the White House, I think of voters like you.

�If tyranny and oppression come to this land, it will be in the guise of fighting a foreign enemy.�
IC B3

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
TRH,

Thanks for the heads up.

I figured as much.

Why do some posters become pretzel twisted because some of us prefer to base decisions upon facts as opposed to propaganda?

I don't think you're as stupid as this post makes you appear to be with your manufactured naivete as to who killed those kids (I'm just waiting for you to grow a pair and say what you really want; it was the Israelis who killed them in order to justify another round of punitive action against the hapless Hamas). Speaking of a pair, you and TRH need to get one of these and spare us your incessant ball-washing:

[Linked Image]

Typical jorge, providing aid, comfort, and lies to an enemy that has declared war on us.

You don't have balls to wash. You have a mangina.

I
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I
Which of your 4 personalities should we be addressing today,officer?

TFF.

The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.
William Arthur Ward

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by IndigoPawn

Are you back on the wagon? How pickled is your brain? Must be tough doin' moonlight shillin' for the enemy 'cause family ruinin' ain't keeping you in gin.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Mannlicher

IT is who we are, the antithesis of Machiaveli and we try to do what is right, instead of what is right for us. We should have partitioned Iraq, kept the sheiks happy and taken their oil, and in 1947, we should have never supported the establishment of a jewish state where it is. The French offered up Madagascar which would have avoided this huge mess.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
There it is. Israel is the sole enemy, while Hamas are just poor inoccent victims. A mangina, I have to laugh, but do keep that ballwasher in mind. You and TRH should just post it and avoid the syrupy ball-washing..

Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
whatever dickhead

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Obama has always said he would support Muslims before Jews. And he proves it by his actions.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
this thread has little merit.

[the member formerly known as fluffy}
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by fluffy
this thread has little merit.
in contrast to those other threads that DO have merit? laugh

Sam......

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by mtnsnake
Obama has always said he would support Muslims before Jews. And he proves it by his actions.

When's he gonna start supporting Americans?

Page 11 of 12 1 2 9 10 11 12

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

182 members (1minute, 10gaugemag, 16penny, 1_deuce, 280fan, 28 invisible), 1,376 guests, and 1,017 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,844
Posts18,517,344
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.