T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
Originally Posted by SansSouci
Originally Posted by tjm10025
Originally Posted by jorgeI
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

Yet another false, left-wing statistic. Those Palestinian "youths" were not all "innocents" and here I thought you were smart enough to discern the difference....

This is standard practice for Hawkeye. He finds a story or graph on the internet that supports his bias, without bothering to find out anything at all about the people who created it.

Then he invites, either overtly or impliedly, anybody responding to his post to show him how the author - in this case of a dubious graph - may be unreliable.

The lazy sod.

Is TRH's bar graph factually incorrect?

I think you should ask TRH. He posted it, so he owns it.

GB1

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
tjm10025,

You wrote:

"This is standard practice for Hawkeye. He finds a story or graph on the internet that supports his bias, without bothering to find out anything at all about the people who created it."

How do you know that TRH has a bias, and his bar graph supports it?

If the bar graph is factually correct, then it is not a product of bias.

I have found TRH to me motivated by truth. Truth can be painful for some, acute even if it forces one to admit that what he once thought was true is really propaganda.

Last edited by SansSouci; 07/07/14.

�If tyranny and oppression come to this land, it will be in the guise of fighting a foreign enemy.�
***US President James Madison***
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Please spare me your Horst Wessel League talking points. I'm the last guy you need to convince about jews and history. Suffice to say, there's a reason as to why they've been smacked around since the dawn of time. That said, that graph is complete bullshit.

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by jorgeI
Please spare me your Horst Wessel League talking points. I'm the last guy you need to convince about jews and history. Suffice to say, there's a reason as to why they've been smacked around since the dawn of time. That said, that graph is complete bullshit.

How is it complete bullshit.

�If tyranny and oppression come to this land, it will be in the guise of fighting a foreign enemy.�
***US President James Madison***
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Because it is a FACT most of the Palestinians were killed as a result of offensive actions (right or wrong is beyond the scope of this debate) against Israeli targets/people, whereas the Israelis were victims of targeted attacks against passive populations, i.e. rocket attacks, IEDs, bombs in restaurants, mass transit, etc. Further, a lot of the Palestinians were collateral damage and NOT ONE of the Israelis were. They were specifically targeted. Not hard to understand Raisuli...

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
IC B2

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by SansSouci
Robert White,

You're right: scriptures are clear:

So that the land will not spew you out, should you defile it, as it has spewed out the nation which has been before you.
---Leviticus 18:28

Jesus said to him, "I am the way, and the truth, and the life; no one comes to the Father but through Me.
---John 14:6

�They are not all Israel who are of Israel.� The true Israel are the Christians who have embraced the coming of the Messiah Jesus. The false Israel are the Jews who rejected the coming of the Messiah Jesus."
---St Paul wrote in his Epistle to the Romans

John Wesley pointed out that those who corrupt the scriptures do so by adding to or taking away. In his instance you take away. Here is the side of the coin you are willfully blind to:

http://www.mysouthland.com/images/D...eplaced%20the%20nation%20of%20Israel.pdf

Done in Convention by the Unanimous Consent of the States present the Seventeenth Day of September in the Year of our Lord one thousand seven hundred and Eighty seven.
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
This all stems from the Dispensationalist heresy that infected and overtook the Baptism denomination and evangelicals in general. This heresy is less than 200 years old. It was never heard of prior to that.

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by rte
I've made this statement so many times that it bores me but it's worth repeating.

Obama is a pathological lying,narcissistic,closet homosexual,communist,Muslim criminal.

Other than that he's okay....

Happy Trails!
NRA Life Member
I
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I
This all stems from the Dispensationalist heresy that infected and overtook the Baptism denomination and evangelicals in general. This heresy is less than 200 years old. It was never heard of prior to that.

=======

Takes a great deal of effort to rationalize being a closet skinhead, doesn't it?

The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.
William Arthur Ward

E
efw Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
Originally Posted by isaac

=======

Takes a great deal of effort to rationalize being a closet skinhead, doesn't it?

Are you now debating Scripture?

IC B3

G
Gus Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G

=======

ABOUT THE SAME amount of effort as required to be a closet ambulance chaser?

a blessing on Mordecai is a curse on Haman?

E
efw Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
Gal 4:24 Now this may be interpreted allegorically: these women are two covenants. One is from Mount Sinai, bearing children for slavery; she is Hagar. 25 Now Hagar is Mount Sinai in Arabia;[e] she corresponds to the present Jerusalem, for she is in slavery with her children. 26 But the Jerusalem above is free, and she is our mother. 27 For it is written,

�Rejoice, O barren one who does not bear;
break forth and cry aloud, you who are not in labor!
For the children of the desolate one will be more
than those of the one who has a husband.�
28 Now you, brothers, like Isaac, are children of promise. 29 But just as at that time he who was born according to the flesh persecuted him who was born according to the Spirit, so also it is now. 30 But what does the Scripture say? �Cast out the slave woman and her son, for the son of the slave woman shall not inherit with the son of the free woman.� 31 So, brothers, we are not children of the slave but of the free woman.

More spiritualizing of the Scriptures by none other than the apostle paul himself.

Dammed Jew hater! whistle

I
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I
A cogent thought from Gus? The miracles of modern medicine!!

When you make it to where I am, you own your own ambulances. I then hire guys like you to drive them...and pick up my dry cleaning.

We know that for sure,don't we?

The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.
William Arthur Ward

E
efw Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
Oh and let's not forget the author of Hebrews:

Heb 12:18 For you have not come to what may be touched, a blazing fire and darkness and gloom and a tempest 19 and the sound of a trumpet and a voice whose words made the hearers beg that no further messages be spoken to them. 20 For they could not endure the order that was given, �If even a beast touches the mountain, it shall be stoned.� 21 Indeed, so terrifying was the sight that Moses said, �I tremble with fear.� 22 But you have come to Mount Zion and to the city of the living God, the heavenly Jerusalem, and to innumerable angels in festal gathering, 23 and to the assembly[a] of the firstborn who are enrolled in heaven, and to God, the judge of all, and to the spirits of the righteous made perfect, 24 and to Jesus, the mediator of a new covenant, and to the sprinkled blood that speaks a better word than the blood of Abel.

Wherein he contrasts the Church with the physical people of the Old Covenant pointing out to Hebrew Christians the advantages of being a part of the Church, Mount Zion, the city of the living God, etc.

Man didn't know this heresy stretched back this far... They obviously didn't interpret the OT literally enough...

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Ya spuot off right from Arafats hand book and claim others are brainwashed.Then you read right from the MSM headline and claim those that disagree are getting it from the MSM.You are drinking the Arafat kool-ade.While Im at it,not all Isralies are Jews.
Originally Posted by jdm953
My point is that the last of the ancient Hebrews have as much right to the land they have been living in for thousands of years as the Arabs do the land they conquered 1400 years ago.Why is that so difficult for you.
How absurd! They displaced by force and terrorism the people who were there already.

Ideas are far more powerful than guns, We dont let our people have guns. Why should we let them have ideas. "Joseph Stalin"

He who has braved youths dizzy heat dreads not the frost of age.
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Isaac, you're confused. Do just a little research on Dispensationalism and your confusion will resolve.

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
Originally Posted by efw
But what does the Scripture say? �Cast out the slave woman and her son, for the son of the slave woman shall not inherit with the son of the free woman.�

Hey, now wait a minute. Is that fair?

I
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I
Originally Posted by efw

=======

Are you now debating Scripture?

============

You're asking that of an Agnostic? Scripture to me is no different than reading the morning newspaper.

In this 21st century, men over 50 didn't learn to hate Jews 20-25 years ago when they actually started paying attention to what was going on in the world around them. They are simply staying on path with the hate their parents instilled in them.

William Arthur Ward

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Isaac, here. Read that link. All will become clear.

I
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I
Isaac, you're confused. Do just a little research on Dispensationalism and your confusion will resolve.

=========

When you are able to read and understand publications other than those authored by "Prison Planet" or Lew Rockwell, I might not laugh at your perception of confusion. In the meanwhile, I'm laughing my ass off.

William Arthur Ward

Page 5 of 12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 11 12

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

184 members (1minute, 10gaugemag, 16penny, 1_deuce, 280fan, 30 invisible), 1,368 guests, and 1,015 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,844
Posts18,517,344
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.