Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 8 of 35 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 34 35
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Quick hijack while we got Stick here...

I saw where you pointed out the deal on G1x's.

Started snooping and am wondering your take on G1X vs. G16?

(For casual carry when not luggin a DSLR)

It ain't what you don't know that makes you an idiot...it's what you know for certain, that just ain't so...

Most people don't want to believe the truth~they want the truth to be what they believe.

Stupidity has no average...
GB1

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by SamOlson
If anyone needs any bad advice on rain gear I'm here to help.

Hang in there. I bet you didn't upgrade your rain gear this year. laugh Might be time. Some of that liquid global warming. Hang in there it's got to move off sometime.

NRA LIFE MEMBER
GOD BLESS OUR TROOPS
ESPECIALLY THE SNIPERS!
"Suppose you were an idiot And suppose you were a member of Congress... But I repeat myself."
-Mark Twain
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Take_a_knee
Originally Posted by stxhunter
give it a break little squeeze

Don't you need to take your disgusting fat body to bed?
lol i' m than inch taller than you and outweigh you by 15# and its not fat. you sure are fascinated by fat people...maybe because you're fat, probably why you won't post a picture.....

[Linked Image]

God bless Texas-----------------------
Old 300
I will remain what i am until the day I die- A HUNTER......Sitting Bull
Its not how you pick the booger..
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M

lol i' m than inch taller than you and outweigh you by 15# and its not fat. you sure are fascinated by fat people...

He should have quit when this was posted... http://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/topics/9088393/Kenton_Ind_Turret#Post9088393 ...but didn't.

X
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
X
I suppose people come here for different reasons. If your here to simply bullchit and tell tall tales, Stick ain't your guy. Sometimes though, you are looking for someone who can give you a definitive answer to a question you need answered.

On several occasions I've been in a situation where I needed real answer and not a guess. Several times Crossfire has been the guy who could provide that answer on certain equipment repairs,and I knew I could take that info to the bank. On several other occasions, it been Stick would gave me answers in regards to shooting/loading and I knew that information was no guess. That,to me, is quite valuable.

I've PM'ed Stick on several occasions for certain load info,bullet choice,etc, and in every case he has been very helpful and saved me time,money and frustration. Too many times on forums like these you ask a question and get answers from fanboys who advocate their favorite product, but have no real reason for doing so. To me, that is extremely frustrating. However, if a guy like Stick says "use product A", I know that there is a good reason for it. He's never insulted me that I know of, but I wouldn't even care if he did, so long as he also included the information I was looking for. I don't mind being insulted, so long as its done well!

IC B2

79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by The_Yetti
Originally Posted by 79S
Bigstick post pics of what he does while others come up with excuses. Bigstick has some pretty good you tube videos on shooting as well. He doesnt bother me maybe because i dont ask stupid questions.

+1, and I find it funny how many people get there panties in bunch over what he says!

Hey looks like they are dragging me pinon canyon

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
E
EdM Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Of course off-shore Caspian Sea is a wonderland too.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Conduct is the best proof of character.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
The X's Swan Song is sensor sizing(APS-C). I shoot alotta different sensors and am not a FF guy...though the 1DX is a marvel.

When I get home I'll try to find the time to do a P&S shoot out,touching on various aspects,including AF,frame rate,noise and durability.

You can still club Baby Seals with a G-12.(grin)

I'll throw the ,'12,'16 and X in the fray,for giggles...............

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T

lol i' m than inch taller than you and outweigh you by 15# and its not fat. you sure are fascinated by fat people...maybe because you're fat, probably why you won't post a picture.....

[Linked Image]

I stand corrected. You look like a proper man but you're still a dickhead.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Big Stick
The X's Swan Song is sensor sizing(APS-C). I shoot alotta different sensors and am not a FF guy...though the 1DX is a marvel.

When I get home I'll try to find the time to do a P&S shoot out,touching on various aspects,including AF,frame rate,noise and durability.

You can still club Baby Seals with a G-12.(grin)

I'll throw the ,'12,'16 and X in the fray,for giggles...............

Gracias...

It ain't what you don't know that makes you an idiot...it's what you know for certain, that just ain't so...

Most people don't want to believe the truth~they want the truth to be what they believe.

Stupidity has no average...
IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Tough for me not to default back to schit I've absolutely flogged on and it never even blinked.

I'm such a '12 Slut.................(grin)

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
SquatToPee couldn't even conjure the Pretend to Imagine.

Laughing!.............

[Linked Image]

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Wow, I would love to have that type of equipment, but out of my price range.
Explains your excellent pics you post.

"The 375HH is the greatest level of power you can get for the investment in recoil." (JJHack)
79s and losttrail, biggest waste of air.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by 603Country
Just wondering, since I'm relatively new here, why certain folk (one guy in particular) are allowed to wander from topic to topic spewing insulting language, thinly disguised profanity, and generally meaningless drivel. A few other forums I frequent would sideline them for periods of from weeks to months, or forever.

Just sayin...

There are some half-dozen people from these fora that I would like to catch up and hunt with...you are not one, Stick is.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K

[Linked Image]

I stand corrected. You look like a proper man but you're still a dickhead.

Translation: 'Oh esnap! Back that caliente thang up pronto, mi estrong hairy hombre! I ain't called Take a Knee for nuttin', tu sabes! Ai, Papi!'

eek grin

E
EdM Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Well apparently it is agreed that it is chicken-[bleep] work... Silly kcuf's.

Conduct is the best proof of character.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I rather enjoy the Window Lickers Woe Woe Is Me...Threads.

Never quite pans out how they "thought".

Always great for a laugh..............

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
It's the Indian not the arrow...but beware the best Indian,with the best arrows.............(grin)

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Never had a problem with 'Stick, and I've been here forever too.

Lately its been embarrassing to refer folks to the 'Fire on account of some of the stuff spewed here, but I don't recall Stick ever being the source.

I guess the trick is to tear folks down with a touch of verbal sophistication while yer doing it.

Birdwatcher

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Whenever I read Stick's posts, I hear them in R. Lee Ermey's voice. Helps put things in perspective.

"The number one problem with America is, a whole lot of people need shot, and nobody is shooting them."
-Master Chief Hershel Davis

Page 8 of 35 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 34 35

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

342 members (06hunter59, 163bc, 12344mag, 160user, 1badf350, 10Glocks, 37 invisible), 2,069 guests, and 986 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,541
Posts18,531,236
Members74,039
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.