Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 19 of 35 1 2 17 18 19 20 21 34 35
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
We have three or four village idiots on this forum who persist in doing nothing poluting many topics with their brand of juvenile behavior. The chief perpetrator was banned for a while but allowed to return, little if any change he still behaves like he did prior to banning. In his absence several more have more than taken up the slack. Take your cutting up to a forum intended for than kind of childish moronic chit, potty mouthed mind in the gutter kind of stuff is not the intent here. If the only way you know haw to respond to opinions that do not concur with your own is to tell the poster to GFY then you belong elsewhere.

GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
to the OP

[Linked Image]

A serious student of the "Armchair Safari" always looking for Africa/Asia hunting books
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
yup

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
I enjoy the lack of heavy handedness by a moderator. If you don't want to deal with someone just put them on ignore and problem solved.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Go take a first year drafting course at your community college.

GTC

Member, Clan of the Border Rats
-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Pussy..............

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by gunswizard
We have three or four village idiots on this forum who persist in doing nothing poluting many topics with their brand of juvenile behavior. The chief perpetrator was banned for a while but allowed to return, little if any change he still behaves like he did prior to banning. In his absence several more have more than taken up the slack. Take your cutting up to a forum intended for than kind of childish moronic chit, potty mouthed mind in the gutter kind of stuff is not the intent here. If the only way you know haw to respond to opinions that do not concur with your own is to tell the poster to GFY then you belong elsewhere.

Your opinion is wrong.

GFY.

Travis

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by Big Stick
Pussy..............

WHERE??????

Travis

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

Oh,....and blow me

-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
The AI thread was better, just sayin.....lol

That's ok, I'll ass shoot a dink.

Steelhead

IC B3

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J

Damn I got sucked in. Damn I got sucked in! Stick is an abrasive personality, does not tolerate fools or bloviating no nothing's, but knows way more than I do, and as well as many of his fencing partners. So he has something to offer same with Travis GFY he is a real person as well and pictures prove it. Those that choose not to post pictures I cannot figure this out, as one picture would go a long way towards proving you were not a troll or sock puppet. As far as all the middle school banter and name calling "so what" it's always confined to exchanges between people who obviously enjoy these exchanges so just don't tune in if you get your feelings hurt easily. Or just become an SWFA optics forum member, they post some real exciting stuff over there and no one is allowed to be harsh or judgmental. You would fit in fine!

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
38 pages of hurt feelings ..... "your being mean".....

I work harder than a ugly stripper....
R
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by AkMtnHntr
The AI thread was better, just sayin.....lol

As is it's replacement!

FJB & FJT
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
[Linked Image]

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by wildbill59
Originally Posted by The_Yetti
[Linked Image]

How many tubes of silicone did it take to get them that perky?

At that age, probably zero. Besides, silicone is no longer in vogue. Today's robotits are of a saline based solution..

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper
Accuratereloading.com was essentially killed by one America hating prick who was allowed to run amok unchecked.

Name?

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by jorgeI
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper
Accuratereloading.com was essentially killed by one America hating prick who was allowed to run amok unchecked.

Name?

I am sure he refers to Walter.... the son of Nazis who escaped to Chile... yet adores Muslims, Obama, liberals and anything else that is anti American....Saeed's Court Jester and White Version of Rochester the Butler ( of Jack Benny Fame)

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
I know all about Walter, but I never see him post on the forums I visit, so it must have been on that political forum that I never visit anyway.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
The only thing stranger than the way BS talks is the way folks line up to cup his ball sack every time a thread like this starts.

If you like him, that's all well and good. But some of this is downright embarrassing.

Originally Posted by SBTCO
your flippant remarks which you so adeptly sling
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Ball sack cuppers?

laugh laugh laugh

Page 19 of 35 1 2 17 18 19 20 21 34 35

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

473 members (17CalFan, 1moredeer, 12344mag, 10Glocks, 1lesfox, 06hunter59, 42 invisible), 2,114 guests, and 1,166 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,541
Posts18,531,306
Members74,039
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.