Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 20 of 35 1 2 18 19 20 21 22 34 35
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Bluedreaux
The only thing stranger than the way BS talks is the way folks line up to cup his ball sack every time a thread like this starts.
If you like him, that's all well and good. But some of this is downright embarrassing.

You hit the nail squarely on the head with that post.

Every day on this side of the ground is a win.
GB1

G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
Originally Posted by Seafire
Originally Posted by jorgeI
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper
Accuratereloading.com was essentially killed by one America hating prick who was allowed to run amok unchecked.

Name?

I am sure he refers to Walter.... the son of Nazis who escaped to Chile... yet adores Muslims, Obama, liberals and anything else that is anti American....Saeed's Court Jester and White Version of Rochester the Butler ( of Jack Benny Fame)

Yeah,
can yo' imagine a milqtoast guy like moi being banned, this one got me tossed for a couple months.....

Have you ever wondered what the difference is between grandmothers and grandfathers?
Well, here it is:

There was this loving grandfather who always made a special effort to spend time with his daughter's family on weekends. Every Saturday morning he would take his 7-year-old granddaughter out for a drive in the car for some quality time--just him and his granddaughter.

One particular Saturday, however, he had a bad cold and really didn't feel like being up at all. He knew his granddaughter always looked forward to their drives and would be disappointed. Luckily, his wife came to the rescue and said that she would take their granddaughter for the drive.

When they returned, the little girl anxiously ran upstairs to see her grandfather, who was still in bed.

"Well, did you enjoy your ride with Grandma?" he asked.

"Not so much the little girl replied.

Actually kinda boring.

We didn't see a single mofo, dumbfcuk, horse's ass, blind bastard, dipshit, raghead, Muslim goat humper, or son of a bitch anywhere we went!"

Almost brings a tear to your eye, doesn't it?

I think it was the muslim goat-humper that got me canned.

JAFO,

GWB

A Kill Artist. When I draw, I draw blood.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I was told that Stick's been worse since the took that Travelocity gig and has been forced to wear that pointy hat. grin

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Seafire
Originally Posted by jorgeI
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper
Accuratereloading.com was essentially killed by one America hating prick who was allowed to run amok unchecked.

Name?

I am sure he refers to Walter.... the son of Nazis who escaped to Chile... yet adores Muslims, Obama, liberals and anything else that is anti American....Saeed's Court Jester and White Version of Rochester the Butler ( of Jack Benny Fame)

Yep

Maker of the Frankenstud Sling Keeper
G
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
G
Just the intelligent kind of responses I expected from you girlymen with nothing more constructive to do with their time. You've all been placed on ignore so don't waste your time with any of your profane replies.

Last edited by gunswizard; 08/25/14.
IC B2

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by antlers
Originally Posted by crossfireoops
You won't get my front teeth, you little (or big, makes no goddam difference),....and there's more than a few here that will verify THAT fact, you snivelly little punk azzwhole.
Be REAL careful about who you call out, Miss Manners.

laffin'

Yeah, yeah...you're a real bada$$...worse than Bruce Lee and Chuck Norris put together.

still laffin'

I have spent time face to face the man and I am nearly twice his size but after knowing him for a while I would much rather be his friend than to try to tangle with him. Just saying.

The first time I shot myself in the head...

Meniere's Sucks Big Time!!!
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Oh no not the dreaded ignore

[Linked Image]

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
The only thing stranger than the way BS talks is the way folks line up to cup his ball sack every time a thread like this starts.

If you like him, that's all well and good. But some of this is downright embarrassing.

What I find even funnier is how all the good tolerant people that want this forum to be a kinder, more polite place feel absolutely no compunction whatsoever about going after 'Stick w/ foul language, personal insults and openly denigrate any one with an opinion different than their own - the very things they claim to find so offensive about 'Stick.

David

G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
Originally Posted by Scott F
Originally Posted by crossfireoops
You won't get my front teeth, you little (or big, makes no goddam difference),....and there's more than a few here that will verify THAT fact, you snivelly little punk azzwhole.
Be REAL careful about who you call out, Miss Manners.

laffin'

Yeah, yeah...you're a real bada$$...worse than Bruce Lee and Chuck Norris put together.

still laffin'

I have spent time face to face the man and I am nearly twice his size but after knowing him for a while I would much rather be his friend than to try to tangle with him. Just saying.

tougher than BL & CN combined. Now that's tough.......

Best,

GWB

A Kill Artist. When I draw, I draw blood.
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Well, as the OP on this one, it sure has been interesting. The Fridge Girls were a delightful addition. The realization that there were so many off-center dimwits on the forum was less than delightful, and quite honestly was a disappointment. I am truly amazed at the adoration, by a few, of Big Stick. It seems entirely unwarranted unless the profane revere him because he's the most profane. That seems to be an odd way to earn respect on a hunting/shooting/reloading forum. As to him being a wizard of shooting knowledge, that may be, but most of what I read from him doesn't support that. Sounds like he's just another small person that has little or no real life or real friends, but wants to be important somewhere. He's on this forum, with his acolytes, because other forums won't tolerate his gutter level verbal style. And to look at this on a larger scale, very few social groups would tolerate him. To put this a bit plainer, I won't see him at the country club unless he's shining shoes, parking cars, or unloading the dumpster. Or...perhaps 'diving' the dumpster.

I've met a few guys like him and his butt-buds, and I fired most of them or arranged that they be fired. So now maybe those of you that didn't understand the logic of my original post will now have a clearer picture of why I did it. I simply could not understand, and still can't, how a person like Stick can be allowed to participate in this forum. That said, he was firmly supported by a segment of this forum, pretty much all of whom had their say in the small words that hint to me that they are on the same socio-economic plane as the mighty Stick. And my use of the word "plane" in that sentence does not mean that you guys are flying anywhere.

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Canazes9

What I find even funnier is how all the good tolerant people that want this forum to be a kinder, more polite place feel absolutely no compunction whatsoever about going after 'Stick w/ foul language, personal insults...

Please provide specific examples of "good tolerant people that want this forum to be a kinder, more polite place" going after him "w/foul language" and "personal insults"...?

Every day on this side of the ground is a win.
O
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
O
Originally Posted by 603Country
A few other forums I frequent would sideline them for periods of from weeks to months, or forever.
If this is your desire, it may be from a habit such as dealing with children as a teacher... Otherwise you have SERIOUS control issues and need to see a shrink before you lose job and family if you havn't already.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

What I find even funnier is how all the good tolerant people that want this forum to be a kinder, more polite place feel absolutely no compunction whatsoever about going after 'Stick w/ foul language, personal insults and openly denigrate any one with an opinion different than their own - the very things they claim to find so offensive about 'Stick.

David

This!

The Moderator HAS been notified!..............

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by 603Country
Well, as the OP on this one, it sure has been interesting. The Fridge Girls were a delightful addition. The realization that there were so many off-center dimwits on the forum was less than delightful, and quite honestly was a disappointment. I am truly amazed at the adoration, by a few, of Big Stick. It seems entirely unwarranted unless the profane revere him because he's the most profane. That seems to be an odd way to earn respect on a hunting/shooting/reloading forum. As to him being a wizard of shooting knowledge, that may be, but most of what I read from him doesn't support that. Sounds like he's just another small person that has little or no real life or real friends, but wants to be important somewhere. He's on this forum, with his acolytes, because other forums won't tolerate his gutter level verbal style. And to look at this on a larger scale, very few social groups would tolerate him. To put this a bit plainer, I won't see him at the country club unless he's shining shoes, parking cars, or unloading the dumpster. Or...perhaps 'diving' the dumpster.

I've met a few guys like him and his butt-buds, and I fired most of them or arranged that they be fired. So now maybe those of you that didn't understand the logic of my original post will now have a clearer picture of why I did it. I simply could not understand, and still can't, how a person like Stick can be allowed to participate in this forum. That said, he was firmly supported by a segment of this forum, pretty much all of whom had their say in the small words that hint to me that they are on the same socio-economic plane as the mighty Stick. And my use of the word "plane" in that sentence does not mean that you guys are flying anywhere.

You Whining Pussies get horned right the phuqq up and in a hurry! Hilarious how your Patented move is to go cramming things in your mouths and ass(es).

Hang a picture of yourself.

Looking forward to both the Wine and Excuses.

Thanks!...............

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

David

Hell the fella' that STARTED this whine fest segued off into knocking folk's teeth out, No ?

Weird

Member, Clan of the Border Rats
-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
She keeps getting horned up.

You just KNOW my pic is getting eye-phuqqed now...though I reckon it is flattering and the poor dolt's taste in men ain't to be slighted..................

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C

Please provide specific examples of "good tolerant people that want this forum to be a kinder, more polite place" going after him "w/foul language" and "personal insults"...?

You hit the nail squarely on the head with that post.

You found "folks line up to cup his ball sack" couth?

or perhaps you take umbrage with "good tolerant people that want this forum to be a kinder, more polite place" and wish to be certain that no one thinks of you in this manner?

David

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by Big Stick

David

This!

The Moderator HAS been notified!..............

It's about time...geeze.

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Free post count! grin

Did the guy with the heart problem live? laugh

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
The campfire is always good for entertainment, albeit sophomoric humor. grin

Page 20 of 35 1 2 18 19 20 21 22 34 35

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

188 members (160user, 338Rules, 257 mag, 10Glocks, 300_savage, 23 invisible), 1,677 guests, and 976 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,539
Posts18,531,106
Members74,039
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.