Hop To
Page 21 of 35 1 2 19 20 21 22 23 34 35
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by Big Stick

This!

The Moderator HAS been notified!..............

Shhhh! Your gonna get me to laughing so hard I'm gonna get fired from my job as fry cook before I have a chance to spit in 603Country's fries!

David

GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 603Country
I won't see him at the country club

Never could see the allure of a hunting/shooting board to those that hang out at 'county clubs'. They get butt-hurt, way too easily....

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
She can kick my ass.................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Canazes9
You found "folks line up to cup his ball sack" couth?

You're reachin'...

Where's the "foul language" and "personal insults" that 'you' asserted were coming from "good tolerant people that want this forum to be a kinder, more polite place"...?

Every day on this side of the ground is a win.
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by FOsteology
The campfire is always good for entertainment, albeit sophomoric humor. grin

Most may be sophomoric but some is doctoral level schitt...

IC B2

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by antlers

You're reachin'...

Where's the "foul language" and "personal insults" that 'you' asserted were coming from "good tolerant people that want this forum to be a kinder, more polite place"...?

Originally Posted by antelope_sniper
Originally Posted by BrotherBart
Is Big Stick back?

Aka, little twig, aka stumpie, aka big prick, aka stink.

How could you guess?

Originally Posted by gitem_12

Heyy, captain dingleberry. I noticed your profile says your a "timber tramp". Does that mean you travel from lumber camp to lumber camp servicing men... Sounds about right

Originally Posted by Take_a_knee

Where did that guy go??

Under one of any number of bridges on POW Island.

"Kiss, find pressure, rock on." Whata stupid SOB.

....And it'd be even nicer to be able to do so without so much of the extraneous BS (insults and such) that are pretty common here...that are not common in hunting camps or in the field. With our common interests, you'd think there'd be more camaderie and less discord here...like there is in hunting camps and in the field.

I don't have the time to go running all over the internet hunting down all the nasty comments various folks have made about 'Stick over the years (i really didn't have time to go through this one thread - my boss thinks I'm getting hamburger patties out of the freezer, if he catches me on the internet again I'm gonna get fired for sure).

The idea that you are going to now grade insults and personal attacks and decide which ones are offensive and which ones are "reaching" is funnier still. Glad we have you and 603 here to do our thinking for us.

and yes, I did group your posts with squat-to-pee's, seemed like the right thing to do.

Good talk.

David

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Just wondering, since I'm relatively new here, why certain folk (one guy in particular) are allowed to wander from topic to topic spewing insulting language, thinly disguised profanity, and generally meaningless drivel. A few other forums I frequent would sideline them for periods of from weeks to months, or forever.

Just sayin...

[Linked Image]

FJB
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Some things never change... grin

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

You're reachin'...

Originally Posted by BrotherBart
Is Big Stick back?

Aka, little twig, aka stumpie, aka big prick, aka stink.

How could you guess?

Originally Posted by gitem_12

Heyy, captain dingleberry. I noticed your profile says your a "timber tramp". Does that mean you travel from lumber camp to lumber camp servicing men... Sounds about right

Where did that guy go??

Under one of any number of bridges on POW Island.

"Kiss, find pressure, rock on." Whata stupid SOB.

....And it'd be even nicer to be able to do so without so much of the extraneous BS (insults and such) that are pretty common here...that are not common in hunting camps or in the field. With our common interests, you'd think there'd be more camaderie and less discord here...like there is in hunting camps and in the field.

I don't have the time to go running all over the internet hunting down all the nasty comments various folks have made about 'Stick over the years (i really didn't have time to go through this one thread - my boss thinks I'm getting hamburger patties out of the freezer, if he catches me on the internet again I'm gonna get fired for sure).

The idea that you are going to now grade insults and personal attacks and decide which ones are offensive and which ones are "reaching" is funnier still. Glad we have you and 603 here to do our thinking for us.

and yes, I did group your posts with squat-to-pee's, seemed like the right thing to do.

Good talk.

David

Hey Dave. You're a ball cupper.

Have a nice day.

Originally Posted by SBTCO
your flippant remarks which you so adeptly sling
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
[Linked Image]

Roy

What this world needs is a few more Rednecks.

The Dildō Of Consequence Rarely Arrives Lubed

Waterboarding isn't illegal if you use diesel

IC B3

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by rockchucker
Just wondering, since I'm relatively new here, why certain folk (one guy in particular) are allowed to wander from topic to topic spewing insulting language, thinly disguised profanity, and generally meaningless drivel. A few other forums I frequent would sideline them for periods of from weeks to months, or forever.

Just sayin...

[Linked Image]

LMAO!!!!!!! Now that some funny stuff right there!

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Well, as the OP on this one, it sure has been interesting. The Fridge Girls were a delightful addition. The realization that there were so many off-center dimwits on the forum was less than delightful, and quite honestly was a disappointment. I am truly amazed at the adoration, by a few, of Big Stick. It seems entirely unwarranted unless the profane revere him because he's the most profane. That seems to be an odd way to earn respect on a hunting/shooting/reloading forum. As to him being a wizard of shooting knowledge, that may be, but most of what I read from him doesn't support that. Sounds like he's just another small person that has little or no real life or real friends, but wants to be important somewhere. He's on this forum, with his acolytes, because other forums won't tolerate his gutter level verbal style. And to look at this on a larger scale, very few social groups would tolerate him. To put this a bit plainer, I won't see him at the country club unless he's shining shoes, parking cars, or unloading the dumpster. Or...perhaps 'diving' the dumpster.

I've met a few guys like him and his butt-buds, and I fired most of them or arranged that they be fired. So now maybe those of you that didn't understand the logic of my original post will now have a clearer picture of why I did it. I simply could not understand, and still can't, how a person like Stick can be allowed to participate in this forum. That said, he was firmly supported by a segment of this forum, pretty much all of whom had their say in the small words that hint to me that they are on the same socio-economic plane as the mighty Stick. And my use of the word "plane" in that sentence does not mean that you guys are flying anywhere.

hmmmm,..a butt kisser who thinks that kissin' butt makes him important.

Anyway,....

Don't look like you're gonna be able to arrange *chit* here.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
How many people have tried to change things here and succeeded??

That's ok, I'll ass shoot a dink.

Steelhead

Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Dang...I don't think that you guys appreciated my last note enough (those of you that understood it). It was quite well done, and even humorous in spots - to me anyway.

And my vocabulary allows me to make my point without profanity.

Obviously this isn't aimed at everyone, but...you know who you are.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
The idea that you are going to now grade insults and personal attacks and decide which ones are offensive and which ones are "reaching" is funnier still.

So basically you were just talking out of your rearend when you made your assertion...?

'You' were the one who used the terms "foul language" and "personal insults" coming from "good tolerant people that want this forum to be a kinder, more polite place'". No 'grading', no 'deciding'...they were the terms 'you' used.

Did antelope sniper, Brother Bart, gitem_12, TAK, or Bluedreaux (all 'your' examples) ever say they wanted this forum to be a "kinder, more polite place"...?

Sayin' things based on what 'you' want them to be, are very different from the way things 'are'...at least in this instance.

Every day on this side of the ground is a win.
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
It really was a good note....

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by rockchucker

Just sayin...

[Linked Image]

RC,

You're alive! I figured you got absorbed by those huge waves of darkness I kept seeing on the news.

Travis

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
[Linked Image]

Come on America,
Athletes and actors are not heroes, only soldiers, airmen,marines and sailors get that respect�and let's add firemen and LEO's

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Here's another one.

It was fun.

603 arranges for people to be fired,...this guy knew a Navy Seal.

http://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/topics/4782325/1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
[Linked Image]

A serious student of the "Armchair Safari" always looking for Africa/Asia hunting books
Page 21 of 35 1 2 19 20 21 22 23 34 35

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

339 members (06hunter59, 163bc, 12344mag, 160user, 1badf350, 10Glocks, 37 invisible), 2,067 guests, and 988 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,541
Posts18,531,236
Members74,039
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.