Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 23 of 35 1 2 21 22 23 24 25 34 35
S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
Yep, I'll bet you're a real hoot at the company Christmas party. As dry as a popcorn fart.

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
GB1

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by 603Country
Rattler, in defense of canazes9 ( and myself), having zillions of posts on this forum just might be akin to tenure in the California public school system. Just because a fellow has been here for a long time doesn't mean that he is necessarily more competent than the noobie.

I admit that I found this forum when I was looking for one that was a bit different, and this one certainly is. Lots of good info here on many subjects. It's just a shame that a few people, supposedly knowledgable people, can't offer up assistance in a friendly manner. It is possible that the profanity and insults hide a lack of true and relevant knowledge, or maybe some knowledge is there but not the depth of it that they want others to believe. As for me, I tend to get the good info, as I need it, from people that I know to be experts. And I can get the info clearly and without needless profanity. There is a direct connection (inverse) between level of education and the level of profanity used in normal conversation.

Is this satire?

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Well, as the OP on this one, it sure has been interesting. The Fridge Girls were a delightful addition. The realization that there were so many off-center dimwits on the forum was less than delightful, and quite honestly was a disappointment. I am truly amazed at the adoration, by a few, of Big Stick. It seems entirely unwarranted unless the profane revere him because he's the most profane. That seems to be an odd way to earn respect on a hunting/shooting/reloading forum. As to him being a wizard of shooting knowledge, that may be, but most of what I read from him doesn't support that. Sounds like he's just another small person that has little or no real life or real friends, but wants to be important somewhere. He's on this forum, with his acolytes, because other forums won't tolerate his gutter level verbal style. And to look at this on a larger scale, very few social groups would tolerate him. To put this a bit plainer, I won't see him at the country club unless he's shining shoes, parking cars, or unloading the dumpster. Or...perhaps 'diving' the dumpster.

I've met a few guys like him and his butt-buds, and I fired most of them or arranged that they be fired. So now maybe those of you that didn't understand the logic of my original post will now have a clearer picture of why I did it. I simply could not understand, and still can't, how a person like Stick can be allowed to participate in this forum. That said, he was firmly supported by a segment of this forum, pretty much all of whom had their say in the small words that hint to me that they are on the same socio-economic plane as the mighty Stick. And my use of the word "plane" in that sentence does not mean that you guys are flying anywhere.

In my best "Mr. Rodgers voice" Hi everybody...can you say arrogant???

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
no but if you prefer how other forums are run stay there....you remind me of all the jackarses that move to Montana cause where they were was so bad and then promptly try to make Montana like home....if yah dont like how things are done here, dont hang out here....ive meet close to 70 members in person including a number on this thread....all good guys.....i aint one of Sticks arse kissers but dont have a problem with him either cause i know he knows what he is talking about....however i can only stand his delivery in small doses so i only read his posts every so often....i sure in the hell dont whine about him and act like i dont know how to deal with people i dont like other than ask they be removed from the room they were in before i got there...

and BTW ive run in all circles from dive bars to suit and tie rubbing shoulders with country club types....generally the dive bar types are better people over all

A serious student of the "Armchair Safari" always looking for Africa/Asia hunting books
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Rattler, in defense of canazes9 ( and myself), having zillions of posts on this forum just might be akin to tenure in the California public school system. Just because a fellow has been here for a long time doesn't mean that he is necessarily more competent than the noobie.

I admit that I found this forum when I was looking for one that was a bit different, and this one certainly is. Lots of good info here on many subjects. It's just a shame that a few people, supposedly knowledgable people, can't offer up assistance in a friendly manner. It is possible that the profanity and insults hide a lack of true and relevant knowledge, or maybe some knowledge is there but not the depth of it that they want others to believe. As for me, I tend to get the good info, as I need it, from people that I know to be experts. And I can get the info clearly and without needless profanity. There is a direct connection (inverse) between level of education and the level of profanity used in normal conversation.

WTF do you want to know that hasn't been answered yet?

I'll be happy to help you out.

I've made over 15,000 posts on this forum and I'm a fuggin' expert on a multitude of subjects.

Oops. I used profanity. blush

IC B2

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by Bluedreaux
The only thing stranger than the way BS talks is the way folks line up to cup his ball sack every time a thread like this starts.

If you like him, that's all well and good. But some of this is downright embarrassing.

Laughing.....and agreeing. That dwarf is an embarrassment to mankind.

It is irrelevant what you think. What matters is the TRUTH.
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Just use the muthaphuggin IGNORE feature turbo. This sombiotch is sloooooow.

FJB & FJT
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

I was given a choice at the end of my last therapy sessions...join here or sit in a small room and pop bubble wrap all day[i][/i]

Come on America,
Athletes and actors are not heroes, only soldiers, airmen,marines and sailors get that respect�and let's add firemen and LEO's

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R

[Linked Image]

FJB
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by Bristoe

Is this satire?

I don't know, but it left me breathless...And I was only reading. Good schitt for sure...Like I said earlier, some of the humor here is doctoral level schitt...

Last edited by Middlefork_Miner; 08/25/14.
IC B3

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
And I can get the info clearly and without needless profanity. There is a direct connection (inverse) between level of education and the level of profanity used in normal conversation.

Boxers post is like putting tobasco sauce on your food..,it kicks things up a notch!

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Raeford
Just use the muthaphuggin IGNORE feature turbo. This sombiotch is sloooooow.
hey old friend- do ya think this is one them preacherman-bob truckerclocks from The Mothership?

Seems like "one of those people"

laugh

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G

My gosh, if this guy shakes all the sand out of his vagina he's gonna buld a new beach

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Whatever. Tell the oompa loompa's hey for me. [/quote]. LtPPowell

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Wonder if he's related to Savage 99? smirk

"...the designer of the .270 Ingwe cartridge!..."

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
There is a direct connection (inverse) between level of education and the level of profanity used in normal conversation.

Oooohhhh,...he's saying Travis's education didn't extend past 3rd grade...

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Then why am I the smartest person I've met?

Travis

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
You live in fugging Havre, Montana!

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by heavywalker

Are you cupping my balls or making fun of me?

Travis

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Laughed out loud

Eating fried chicken and watermelon since 1972.

You tell me how I ought to be, yet you don't even know your own sexuality,, the philosopher,,, you know so much about nothing at all. Chuck Schuldiner
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by deflave
Originally Posted by heavywalker

Are you cupping my balls or making fun of me?

Travis

Likely, both

Crackin jokes about only havin to use one hand to cup them both

Last edited by gitem_12; 08/25/14.

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Whatever. Tell the oompa loompa's hey for me. [/quote]. LtPPowell

Page 23 of 35 1 2 21 22 23 24 25 34 35

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

172 members (160user, 338Rules, 257 mag, 10Glocks, 300_savage, 20 invisible), 1,665 guests, and 969 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,538
Posts18,531,102
Members74,039
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.