Hop To
Page 27 of 35 1 2 25 26 27 28 29 34 35
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by 12344mag
Originally Posted by 603Country
My IQ isn't 603. Shamefully, I'll have to admit that it's hardly half that, or half of that. Some of you guys can just give up, because none of the slow kids among you have the fingers you'd need for the math.

Well, it's been fun, but I'm outa here for now....probably.

Start a cock thread and then just leave......

He's a cock teasin fugger

Probably from Montana

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Whatever. Tell the oompa loompa's hey for me. [/quote]. LtPPowell

GB1

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
Originally Posted by gitem_12
Originally Posted by 12344mag
My IQ isn't 603. Shamefully, I'll have to admit that it's hardly half that, or half of that. Some of you guys can just give up, because none of the slow kids among you have the fingers you'd need for the math.

Well, it's been fun, but I'm outa here for now....probably.

Probably from Montana

He's really Flave, I'm sure of it.

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Na, i don't think so. He doesn't swear enough, and uses way to much correct grammar

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
Na, i don't think so. He doesn't swear enough, and uses way to much correct grammar

That is Sybil's other side, or one of 'em.

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by seal_billy
Originally Posted by SamOlson
Mine is white.

I call him Vanilla Thunder!

I call mine The Chocolate Pig cause I dip it in kayro sypup and roll it in coco pebbles when the kiddies are at mamaws. The ol lady loves some coco pabbles.

You guys need a COMBAT COCK

I like a good cock fight.

IC B2

W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
I think ya all have been pawned by TAK or one of the TN boys

Feel the Bern in your wallet.
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H

And he didn't jump at the chance to talk about cocks.

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
Originally Posted by heavywalker

And he didn't jump at the chance to talk about cocks.

You do have a point there. Talkin' about other men's loins is a reflex for Flave and Stoolhead.

A
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
A
We need to get this thread back on track:

[Linked Image]

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by Take_a_knee
[quote=12344mag]

Probably from Montana

He's really Flave, I'm sure of it.

You seem pretty cock sure of yourself...

IC B3

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Hey TAK, say something about the outdoors for us.

Travis

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
There are some huge azz huckleberry bushes on the turnoff headed up to Lena Lake, over on the west side of the Bob. Probably 10ft tall.

I
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I
Well, as the OP on this one, it sure has been interesting. The Fridge Girls were a delightful addition. The realization that there were so many off-center dimwits on the forum was less than delightful, and quite honestly was a disappointment. I am truly amazed at the adoration, by a few, of Big Stick. It seems entirely unwarranted unless the profane revere him because he's the most profane. That seems to be an odd way to earn respect on a hunting/shooting/reloading forum. As to him being a wizard of shooting knowledge, that may be, but most of what I read from him doesn't support that. Sounds like he's just another small person that has little or no real life or real friends, but wants to be important somewhere. He's on this forum, with his acolytes, because other forums won't tolerate his gutter level verbal style. And to look at this on a larger scale, very few social groups would tolerate him. To put this a bit plainer, I won't see him at the country club unless he's shining shoes, parking cars, or unloading the dumpster. Or...perhaps 'diving' the dumpster.

I've met a few guys like him and his butt-buds, and I fired most of them or arranged that they be fired. So now maybe those of you that didn't understand the logic of my original post will now have a clearer picture of why I did it. I simply could not understand, and still can't, how a person like Stick can be allowed to participate in this forum. That said, he was firmly supported by a segment of this forum, pretty much all of whom had their say in the small words that hint to me that they are on the same socio-economic plane as the mighty Stick. And my use of the word "plane" in that sentence does not mean that you guys are flying anywhere.

My, my, isn't some one just simply full of himself and his station in life.

I do not care how much money you have, nor how many folks are at the mercy of your indiscriminate firings, I am firmly assured that you do not have the means to get me into your hoyty-toyty "country club".

If the personality you have portrayed within this thread is an indication of the members of aforementioned "club", I am damned sure I am much happier out here in the boonies with the common folks.

May you have much luck in your subsequent search for a forum consisting of like minded gentry, with whom you shall have no difference of opinion. How ever boring that life might be!

People who choose to brew up their own storms bitch loudest about the rain.
C
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
C
I think Democratic Underground is the forum 603Cunttree is looking for.

You guys need to learn to read sign better. These are just kock sucking interlopers looking to stir scheit.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
its a win-win if 603 goes away and does not come back.

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by deflave
I think I'm gonna cup Sam's balls.

Travis

Likewise bro!

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
I don't get it. This is a hunting and shooting forum, two things that, at their core symbolize freedom and liberty, yet the amount of people who show up here and chastise people for the things they say boggles my mind. This 603 guy, and Snyper is another i can think of off the top of my head. If they don't like it take a hike and stay gone

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Idaho_Shooter
Well, as the OP on this one, it sure has been interesting. The Fridge Girls were a delightful addition. The realization that there were so many off-center dimwits on the forum was less than delightful, and quite honestly was a disappointment. I am truly amazed at the adoration, by a few, of Big Stick. It seems entirely unwarranted unless the profane revere him because he's the most profane. That seems to be an odd way to earn respect on a hunting/shooting/reloading forum. As to him being a wizard of shooting knowledge, that may be, but most of what I read from him doesn't support that. Sounds like he's just another small person that has little or no real life or real friends, but wants to be important somewhere. He's on this forum, with his acolytes, because other forums won't tolerate his gutter level verbal style. And to look at this on a larger scale, very few social groups would tolerate him. To put this a bit plainer, I won't see him at the country club unless he's shining shoes, parking cars, or unloading the dumpster. Or...perhaps 'diving' the dumpster.

I've met a few guys like him and his butt-buds, and I fired most of them or arranged that they be fired. So now maybe those of you that didn't understand the logic of my original post will now have a clearer picture of why I did it. I simply could not understand, and still can't, how a person like Stick can be allowed to participate in this forum. That said, he was firmly supported by a segment of this forum, pretty much all of whom had their say in the small words that hint to me that they are on the same socio-economic plane as the mighty Stick. And my use of the word "plane" in that sentence does not mean that you guys are flying anywhere.

My, my, isn't some one just simply full of himself and his station in life.

I do not care how much money you have, nor how many folks are at the mercy of your indiscriminate firings, I am firmly assured that you do not have the means to get me into your hoyty-toyty "country club".

If the personality you have portrayed within this thread is an indication of the members of aforementioned "club", I am damned sure I am much happier out here in the boonies with the common folks.

May you have much luck in your subsequent search for a forum consisting of like minded gentry, with whom you shall have no difference of opinion. How ever boring that life might be!

Sums it up perfectly. ^^^^^

D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
Originally Posted by AkMtnHntr
How many people have tried to change things here and succeeded??

Me. BTDT.

"I'm gonna have to science the schit out of this." Mark Watney, Sol 59, Mars
G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
Just fer schitz n giggles,

603, I've no dog in this, however, from past experience,
I'd say by this stage of the game you're a marked man.

Might be prudent to come back under another handle.

JAFO,

GWB

A Kill Artist. When I draw, I draw blood.
Page 27 of 35 1 2 25 26 27 28 29 34 35

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

485 members (1badf350, 1shotnokilz, 17CalFan, 1moredeer, 12344mag, 10Glocks, 39 invisible), 2,151 guests, and 1,162 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,541
Posts18,531,314
Members74,039
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.