Print Thread
Hop To
Page 28 of 35 1 2 26 27 28 29 30 34 35
D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
Originally Posted by Bristoe
I guess I'm just not well connected enough to be offended by internet crap.

Well,...that,..and the fact that I can be pretty damn offensive too.

+1

"I'm gonna have to science the schit out of this." Mark Watney, Sol 59, Mars
GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by 603Country
Well, as the OP on this one, it sure has been interesting. The Fridge Girls were a delightful addition. The realization that there were so many off-center dimwits on the forum was less than delightful, and quite honestly was a disappointment. I am truly amazed at the adoration, by a few, of Big Stick. It seems entirely unwarranted unless the profane revere him because he's the most profane. That seems to be an odd way to earn respect on a hunting/shooting/reloading forum. As to him being a wizard of shooting knowledge, that may be, but most of what I read from him doesn't support that. Sounds like he's just another small person that has little or no real life or real friends, but wants to be important somewhere. He's on this forum, with his acolytes, because other forums won't tolerate his gutter level verbal style. And to look at this on a larger scale, very few social groups would tolerate him. To put this a bit plainer, I won't see him at the country club unless he's shining shoes, parking cars, or unloading the dumpster. Or...perhaps 'diving' the dumpster.

I've met a few guys like him and his butt-buds, and I fired most of them or arranged that they be fired. So now maybe those of you that didn't understand the logic of my original post will now have a clearer picture of why I did it. I simply could not understand, and still can't, how a person like Stick can be allowed to participate in this forum. That said, he was firmly supported by a segment of this forum, pretty much all of whom had their say in the small words that hint to me that they are on the same socio-economic plane as the mighty Stick. And my use of the word "plane" in that sentence does not mean that you guys are flying anywhere.

I'm confused, am I being fired again.....Damn, oh schit! sorry about the "Damn" thing.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by jimmyp
its a win-win if 603 goes away and does not come back.

If he could get Sherp, Rovering, Lillysdad, Pal, Sanscky, TAK & Barak to go with him, I wouldn't complain.

C
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
C
Hell if they all left then we would only have each other to b!tch about.

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
Originally Posted by Middlefork_Miner

If he could get Sherp, Rovering, Lillysdad, Pal, Sanscky, TAK & Barak to go with him, I wouldn't complain.

The fact that THAT many "online personalities" get under your skin should be your first clue that you might need to get a life. Speaking of which, it time to head to the iron pile....

IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by gitem_12
I don't get it. This is a hunting and shooting forum, two things that, at their core symbolize freedom and liberty, yet the amount of people who show up here and chastise people for the things they say boggles my mind. This 603 guy, and Snyper is another i can think of off the top of my head. If they don't like it take a hike and stay gone

You shall bend to his will, it's all about tolerance brother "G", well on one side anyways.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
Rattler, in defense of canazes9 ( and myself), having zillions of posts on this forum just might be akin to tenure in the California public school system. Just because a fellow has been here for a long time doesn't mean that he is necessarily more competent than the noobie.

I admit that I found this forum when I was looking for one that was a bit different, and this one certainly is. Lots of good info here on many subjects. It's just a shame that a few people, supposedly knowledgable people, can't offer up assistance in a friendly manner. It is possible that the profanity and insults hide a lack of true and relevant knowledge, or maybe some knowledge is there but not the depth of it that they want others to believe. As for me, I tend to get the good info, as I need it, from people that I know to be experts. And I can get the info clearly and without needless profanity. There is a direct connection (inverse) between level of education and the level of profanity used in normal conversation.

Hold on thar, Bubba-Louie!! I expect you're one of them azzwipes who think that just because someone wears a white coat their scheit don't stink... sorry, it just ain't so.

I have 2 phuqqin doctoral level degrees and a [bleep]' boatload of citations, excitations, and expectations from various learned societies. When I GO to said learned societies, I tend to keep my use of the F-word, the MF-word, the CS-word, and the BF-word off the podium and reserve same for the COCKtail hour... but when I'm in huntin' camp, I like to let fly with whatever verbal concatenations of profanity & obscenity I can. Just ask the boys from the Wyoming Fuzzy Windchimes Appreciation Society. And btw, there's a MESS of college degrees in THAT there camp.

So don't be climbin' up on yer high horse about whose coarse & foul language reflects negatively on their level of edjimication.

Just a friendly retort, amigo. Don't take it personal. Although yer behavior on this thread so far suggests you will.

Do yerself a favor. Pop a beer tab, get a blow job, and chillax. This forum's a lot more fun if you prepare yourself accordingly.

PS... if you want to discuss reloading, shooting, or any other topic in an intelligent manner, the Hunter's Campfire ain't the place to do it... migrate to the other sub-forums here at 24HCF, amigo.

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by 12344mag
Originally Posted by gitem_12
I don't get it. This is a hunting and shooting forum, two things that, at their core symbolize freedom and liberty, yet the amount of people who show up here and chastise people for the things they say boggles my mind. This 603 guy, and Snyper is another i can think of off the top of my head. If they don't like it take a hike and stay gone

You shall bend to his will, it's all about tolerance brother "G", well on one side anyways.

I've never much cared for "country club" types. For that matter his theory that people who swear are under educated is pure horseschit. I know a few fellas who have phds, one of them has two doctorates, and [bleep] Nd it's many derivatives are part of their daily vernaculars

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Whatever. Tell the oompa loompa's hey for me. [/quote]. LtPPowell

C
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
C
Damn. Ya'll getting TRH a hooker and him a bloughjob?

Why not cut out the middle man and let 'em service each other?

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Never really actually had my IQ tested by anything yet, basically if there is an answer I know it kinda deal. Just born naturally super smart I guess.

Pretty sure my IQ would be WAY FUUCKIN' past 603, probably closer to 1000.....

Just sayin'.

Last edited by SamOlson; 08/25/14.
IC B3

D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
Originally Posted by fish head
Rattler, in defense of canazes9 ( and myself), having zillions of posts on this forum just might be akin to tenure in the California public school system. Just because a fellow has been here for a long time doesn't mean that he is necessarily more competent than the noobie.

I admit that I found this forum when I was looking for one that was a bit different, and this one certainly is. Lots of good info here on many subjects. It's just a shame that a few people, supposedly knowledgable people, can't offer up assistance in a friendly manner. It is possible that the profanity and insults hide a lack of true and relevant knowledge, or maybe some knowledge is there but not the depth of it that they want others to believe. As for me, I tend to get the good info, as I need it, from people that I know to be experts. And I can get the info clearly and without needless profanity. There is a direct connection (inverse) between level of education and the level of profanity used in normal conversation.

WTF do you want to know that hasn't been answered yet?

I'll be happy to help you out.

I've made over 15,000 posts on this forum and I'm a fuggin' expert on a multitude of subjects.

Allow me to gently correct you, Fish... you're a cocksuggin' [bleep]' expert. In a good way, of course.

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
And I have a magnificent COCK!

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by SamOlson
Never really actually had my IQ tested by anything yet, basically if there is an answer I know it kinda deal. Just born naturally super smart I guess.

Pretty sure my IQ would be WAY FUUCKIN' past 603, probably closer to 1000.....

Just sayin'.

Lots of difference between book smart and street smart, for my money i'll take street smart.

Most generally, in my experience a fella that's street smart can figure out book smart problems. Can't say the same for the opposite

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Whatever. Tell the oompa loompa's hey for me. [/quote]. LtPPowell

D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
Originally Posted by deflave
Originally Posted by heavywalker
You live in fugging Havre, Montana!

Are you cupping my balls or making fun of me?

Travis

ROTFLMAO!!

I guffin' HATE it when I come in late on a thread like this, but I guffin' love the laffs...

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
And I have a magnificent COCK!

You should do show it to Trav. I'm sure he'd like to see it.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
THUNDER...THUNDER....THUNDER.......

BOOOOOOOMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!

Does it start drippin' after the boom or does sprinkle first?

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by Take_a_knee
Originally Posted by Middlefork_Miner

The fact that THAT many "online personalities" get under your skin should be your first clue that you might need to get a life. Speaking of which, it time to head to the iron pile....

Bless your heart for trying but "online personalities" don't bother me much. It's what these personalities say that irritates me...especially when they claim knowledge about chitt they have barely have a clue about...

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Never been tough to cypher...who do and who don't.

Have yet to see a Whiner who do...................(hint)

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
Originally Posted by CrowRifle
Damn. Ya'll getting TRH a hooker and him a bloughjob?

Why not cut out the middle man and let 'em service each other?

Aw, fugg, CrowRifle, will ya let up?? I ain't no farkin' PIMP!!

I didn't SAY I'd GET him a [bleep], I told him to go out and acquire his OWN!!!

A man who cain't secure hisself a BJ as may be required ain't no kinda man a-TALL. Sheesh...

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
Originally Posted by Big Stick
Never been tough to cypher...who do and who don't.

Get of the beach that is. Go sheep huntin' Stink.

Page 28 of 35 1 2 26 27 28 29 30 34 35

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

489 members (17CalFan, 007FJ, 1badf350, 1moredeer, 12344mag, 10Glocks, 43 invisible), 2,140 guests, and 1,160 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,545
Posts18,531,346
Members74,039
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.