Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
#9203795 09/24/14
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
I havent posted in a while. Some of you noticed and asked another member here to say hi on your behalf.

I got the message, and thank you Gentlemen for your thoughts.

I have been working my life over. I am working on changing many of the things that made me the butt of many jokes around here.

I have been working a lot at my two jobs, and my wife has been working kind of irregular hours at her job. We have been getting our vehicles running properly, getting our apartment organized and taking care of our son. He is four now and getting so big. I cant believe how fast he is growing.

Overall, life is getting better slowly, but we have lots of room to grow, and a long way to go still. Fortunately, we finally realized that we cant grow together until we end up on the same page and strive for the same goals. When we work together, we get stuff done.

I really appreciate the thoughts from those who spared them. Thanks for thinking of us and thinking to say hi. It means a lot to us.

As a side note, i will be taking the Gentleman who we built the Veteran Rifle for hunting for the first time in a couple weeks. Hopefully we can put him on his first buck and i will get lots of pictures of his excited face. He is nearly 70 and has never had the honor of bagging a buck. With his bad knees and bad asthma, the steep and thick terrain the blacktail deer occupy, its going to be a challenge. Wish him luck. I helped him load his first several rounds of handloaded ammo, so he will hopefully get to use them on a nice buck this year.

I hope life is good for all of you.

30-06 till i die, the greatest round ever!

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy!

CEO of a Turdlike People: Turds & Tats Division... (per Ingwe grin )

O
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
O
Welcome back! GW

If an injury has to be done to a man it should be so severe that his vengeance need not be feared. MACHIAVELLI
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by ironeagle_84
I havent posted in a while. Some of you noticed and asked another member here to say hi on your behalf.

I got the message, and thank you Gentlemen for your thoughts.

I have been working my life over. I am working on changing many of the things that made me the butt of many jokes around here.

I have been working a lot at my two jobs, and my wife has been working kind of irregular hours at her job. We have been getting our vehicles running properly, getting our apartment organized and taking care of our son. He is four now and getting so big. I cant believe how fast he is growing.

Overall, life is getting better slowly, but we have lots of room to grow, and a long way to go still. Fortunately, we finally realized that we cant grow together until we end up on the same page and strive for the same goals. When we work together, we get stuff done.

I really appreciate the thoughts from those who spared them. Thanks for thinking of us and thinking to say hi. It means a lot to us.

As a side note, i will be taking the Gentleman who we built the Veteran Rifle for hunting for the first time in a couple weeks. Hopefully we can put him on his first buck and i will get lots of pictures of his excited face. He is nearly 70 and has never had the honor of bagging a buck. With his bad knees and bad asthma, the steep and thick terrain the blacktail deer occupy, its going to be a challenge. Wish him luck. I helped him load his first several rounds of handloaded ammo, so he will hopefully get to use them on a nice buck this year.

I hope life is good for all of you.

Sounds pretty normal to me. laugh Glad to hear it.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
Campfire Ranger
Online Happy
Campfire Ranger
Glad you're back. Hard to believe that your kiddo is that old now. I remember when y'all had him. Hang around. You were missed.

----------------------------------------
I'm a big fan of the courtesy flush.
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Good post. You're sounding boringly grown up and together. ;-{>8

Good on ya.

https://postimg.cc/xXjW1cqx/81efa4c5

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Soli Deo Gloria

democrats ARE the plague.

IC B2

E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Nice to see you post again.

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Good to hear from you Marty, glad you are doing well.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Good to hear you (and yours) are doing well!

One of the sanest, surest, and most generous joys of life comes from being happy over the good fortune of others.
Archibald Rutledge

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Good to see you back. Doesn't seem possible that your cookie cruncher is 4 all ready. Man, time sure does fly. Goodonya for getting that man out hunting. We should all take up such a cause. Welcome back to the fire, and you were most definitely missed around here.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Good to see you alive and well Marty, keep on top of that boy of yours he'll be grown and having his own before you know it.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Good to see you posting again, Marty.

4 out of 5 Great Lakes prefer Michigan. smile
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Great to hear from you.

The first time I shot myself in the head...

Meniere's Sucks Big Time!!!
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Hey Marty, sounds like you are keeping yourself busy, which is always a good thing. laugh Glad to hear your boy is getting big. Hard to believe is has been that long. My boy is 11 now. 5'+ 100# +. We had a great time dove hunting this year, as always.

Hope to see you posting more. Don't know about all the hubbub with the butt of jokes on here. Tell them to GFY.

Take care of the family and yourself.

Only a dingleberry, not yet a Turdlike person, maybe someday!!!
Originally Posted by northern_dave
I am happier than a retard in a room full of bouncy balls right now!!

Joe.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Thanks for getting us up to speed. Sounds like you've matured (not a bad thing grin ) and have a plan. Progress for darned sure. Don't be a stranger...

Ben

Some days it takes most of the day for me to do practically nothing...
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Good to hear from you! Family comes first. We're a distant second and that's OK.

Stop us a line and a pic or two of you and your son if you get a chance.

Ed

"Not in an open forum, where truth has less value than opinions, where all opinions are equally welcome regardless of their origins, rationale, inanity, or truth, where opinions are neither of equal value nor decisive." Ken Howell

M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
Great to hear from you, again!
You don't need to be a stranger!

I've always been a curmudgeon - now I'm an old curmudgeon.
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Thanks guys, here is a decent picture of Laine and i after a little outdoor time together... grin

[Linked Image]

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Absolutely good to see you posting! Missed you Marty!

Liberalism is a mental disorder that leads to social disease.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Welcome back Marty. I still give a "Damn you" to ya when I open Ricochet III!

Sean
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

396 members (01Foreman400, 10gaugeman, 12344mag, 1minute, 204guy, 1beaver_shooter, 54 invisible), 2,558 guests, and 1,254 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,204
Posts18,503,791
Members73,994
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.