Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 7 of 13 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 12 13
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
I am an older guy and have no tats. Scared of needles I guess.

My son, a product of the times, has one that circles around his upper left arm and a Denver Bronco logo on his right shoulder.

H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
I do not have any and no desire for one anywhere of anything. They look trashy to me, especially on women. Major turn off, I don't care how "tastefully" done they are. If someone wants to get one, so be it. What these characters project to me when they show off their tatts in public by men not wearing shirts or men or women dressing so the tatts are displayed says to me "look at me, I am trash".

"...why, land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for,... because it is the only thing that lasts."
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by tedthorn
Originally Posted by 257_X_50
Ink used to mean you were part of a group.

MOST of the time now it means they had extra money to waste and the only people impressed are others with ink.

That's deep

About as deep as I can get about tattoos. wink

Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
How sweet it is!

Over a hundred responses, and no one trying to take anyone apart!

"Good enough" isn't.

Always take your responsibilities seriously but never yourself.

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Originally Posted by Ken Howell
How sweet it is!

Over a hundred responses, and no one trying to take anyone apart!

Give it time, Dr. Howell whistle

"The 375HH is the greatest level of power you can get for the investment in recoil." (JJHack)
79s and losttrail, biggest waste of air.
IC B2

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Marking, cutting, defacing the human body is an ancient practice of pagan ungodly and idolatrous cultures.

The recent surge in tatoos, body piercings, 45-caliber ear holes etc is a symptom and sign of our general population drifting further and further from tradition Christian morality in the public arena.

AND... if you did not get your tatoo on a pirate ship or in Subic Bay it just isn't legit.

Done in Convention by the Unanimous Consent of the States present the Seventeenth Day of September in the Year of our Lord one thousand seven hundred and Eighty seven.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Hmmm. Interesting to see what some think about tattoos and those with them. Especially given that a number of folks I consider good friends have responded with such negative views.
I have several tattoos. Both visible and covered, and they have special meaning to me. I have college degrees. I work for a very large company in a skilled position. I have been there for over 10 years. I've been happily married to my wife who also has tattoos for 11 years. Our children are healthy, happy, respectful, well behaved, and they are both on the honor roll at their school. Neither of us have ever depended on others or taken a handout.

Of course to read some folks views we must be real chitty people because we have tattoos.

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
I don't have any either. No desire for one.

P
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
P
I beleive Tatas are going to be a passing fad in the next 10 years.ink shops will be replaced by ink removal shops.

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Don't have one. Never wanted one. To each his own, though.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
IC B3

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by THOMASMAGNUM
Hmmm. Interesting to see what some think about tattoos and those with them. Especially given that a number of folks I consider good friends have responded with such negative views.
I have several tattoos. Both visible and covered, and they have special meaning to me. I have college degrees. I work for a very large company in a skilled position. I have been there for over 10 years. I've been happily married to my wife who also has tattoos for 11 years. Our children are healthy, happy, respectful, well behaved, and they are both on the honor roll at their school. Neither of us have ever depended on others or taken a handout.

Of course to read some folks views we must be real chitty people because we have tattoos.
To say that all zebras have stripes is not to say that all animals with stripes are zebras. That's my way of saying that you needlessly took offense.

G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
I believe 'most' with tats are trying to express a message no one gives a fu-k about seeing. crazy

Trump Won!
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Pat85
I beleive Tatas are going to be a passing fad in the next 10 years.ink shops will be replaced by ink removal shops.
Lots of kids in high school, who in the old days would be telling their teachers they want to be artists of one type or another (i.e., the kids never without their sketch pads), are now telling their teachers they want to be tattooists.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
No tattoos here, and can't really see getting any.

What other people spend their money on is none of my business.

Sic Semper Tyrannis
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Gotta have a Tiger to feed.

Be afraid,be VERY VERY afraid
ad triarios redisse
My Buddy eh76 speaks authentic Frontier Gibberish!
[Linked Image]
D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D

I'm guessing that's just an interesting auto correct, but I believe tatas are here to stay.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by dassa

I'm guessing that's just an interesting auto correct, but I believe tatas are here to stay.
Let's hope tatas never go out of style. grin

K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
A fat chick once told me that she was going to get a tattoo after she lost some weight. She didn't think it was funny when I asked her if it would cost less because it wouldn't have to be as big.

�Nothing is so permanent as a temporary government program." -- Milton Friedman
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
To say that all zebras have stripes is not to say that all animals with stripes are zebras. That's my way of saying that you needlessly took offense.

TRH you have a way of needlessly saying a lot of things, and this just adds to the pile.
I am not offended at all really. I find it interesting that people who know me in real life(I know real life is scary to you) said some negative things about tattoos, and people who have them.

I would hope they see me differently than the opinions they shared here of tattoos and tattooed people.

K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
On the ride into the office I heard a stat on the radio that said that one in four Australians in the 21-35 age range now sports at least one tattoo. The report also indicated that the business of tattoo removal has had a fairly serious increase in the past few years as well...

Page 7 of 13 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 12 13

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

633 members (160user, 10Glocks, 10gaugemag, 1badf350, 10ring1, 007FJ, 72 invisible), 2,637 guests, and 1,367 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,093
Posts18,483,005
Members73,959
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.