Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Hello Member's
I am in a Bit of Trouble right now and could use your prayer's and thought's right now. I was down in Birmingham, Alabama to Take care of a bad Gun Transaction where a well known Gun sales person took advantage of me, I sold this man Seven High End Gun's for $8500.00 which was His offer of what I did Not agree with and Expected him to make up the difference of $13,700.00 as he was broke at that time and told me so, but he would Not Nor did not make up that difference even after he had 69 Gun's auctioned off on Gunbroker.com and Ignored my Request for more or the return of my beloved S&W's. On the way to his Gun ware house I Crashed my 2000 Dodge Ram Truck and had to be Hospitalized. They stitched up my Head and I had No way home. My Glasses and cell Phone were in my Truck which was towed away, so I had to find a way to Get back to Knoxville, so I Borrowed a Rual-Metro ambulance. being I am a professional driver I had no Fear of driving it so I checked to make certain no one was in it and I checked the fuel and it was full. It was sitting there running with the driver's door open so I Jumped in it and Headed to Knoxville. It is a 280 Mile trip and they had an APB on me but I was Not stopped along the way when I saw police cars I would step on the gas throw on the Light's and siren so that they would think I had a person on board and I made all the way Home before I was arrested in my driveway. The Cop's were rough on me and I spent 13 Hours in a jail cell for it, so Now I have the charges to face. A Birmingham detective called my wife and told her they are dropping all charges. Rual-Metro has been the ambulance company who has Hauled me off Four times in the past four Month's for speaking the word of God so I had a Vendetta toward's them to get even and did so by Borrowing their ambulance. I will Only offer the fuel and Towing to Them as I did Not Hurt their ambulance I Only Borrowed it for a while and I am prepared to do time Rather than plead Guilty to The charges of Theft if I have to. Regards, Kurt Vogler AKA The General

http://www.wbir.com/story/news/crim...found-hours-later-in-knoxville/18636547/

Last edited by generalstuart; 11/14/14.

Yeah, though I walk through the Valley of the Shadow of Death ,... I Shall Fear no Evil, as I Always have with me Me my Loaded Smith & Wesson "..
GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
That's the damnedest thing I've heard all day...!

Every day on this side of the ground is a win.
A
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
A
Wow!.........

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
BTDT frown

--- CAUGHT IN THE CROSSFIRE --- A Magic Time To Be An Illegal In America---
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
That's two minutes I'll never get back.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla
IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
LOL

Originally Posted by SBTCO
your flippant remarks which you so adeptly sling
RWE Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Deep down inside, I am hoping this is Grade A satire.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Get a good lawyer and you may well beat this.
Next time things are not headed in the right direction jump on the campfire - we'll give you advice.

Slim
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Bluedreaux
LOL

Hello
I see where YOUR Heart is I will Pray for your RUDENESS... The General

Yeah, though I walk through the Valley of the Shadow of Death ,... I Shall Fear no Evil, as I Always have with me Me my Loaded Smith & Wesson "..
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Speechless.

The Tail Goes Along With The Hide.

We should have picked our own cotton.
IC B3

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
I've heard this on the local news, and there is a link at the bottom of the guys post to the news story.

At least part of this actually happened, which makes this the funniest thing that has not yet been written into a Charlie Daniels song.

Uneasy rider 2014?

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
General, I am sorry for your troubles and have prayed for you.

J
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Sleepy
Campfire 'Bwana
J
Originally Posted by generalstuart
LOL

Hello

Thou shall not steal, comes to mind.

I got banned on another web site for a debate that happened on this site. That's a first
W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
In other news:

FLOTUS Michele Obama was seen shoplifting three packages of Ho Ho's while shopping in a Chicago mall. When confronted she claimed to be taking the tasty rolled cakes to protect the obese children from harming themselves. However, store security noted that she had a large smear of creamy white filling on her mouth and tip of her nose. She was released to the custody of her Secret Service detail and asked to leave the mall.

Uncle Sy, famous star of the popular Duck Dynasty TV reality show, was admitted to a local hospital after suffering injuries from a workplace accident. Rescue workers pieced together what happened after a lengthy investigation. Chief Dexter Fong of the West Monroe Volunteer Fire Department, explained that Uncle Sy had apparently constructed a giant duck call from road culvert and corrugated steel roofing, then hooked it up to a diesel powered air compressor. When blown, the sound level blew out windows in the family owned manufacturing plant and damaged buildings within a three mile radius. When questioned about why he pulled the stunt Uncle Sy replied, "Huh"? Doctors at the hospital said Uncle Sy may be permanently deaf, but time will tell. Apparently Uncle Sy was trying to set the Guinness World Record for the loudest duck call. Damages are expected to exceed $100,000.

Coming up: How wrapping you feet with egg noodles can save your life. Right after the break.

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
"borrowed"?

μολὼν λαβέ
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Is that a registered magnum with ropers in your avatar?

Also, strange story.

The factory of the future will have only two employees, a man and a dog. The man will be there to feed the dog. The dog will be there to keep the man from touching the equipment. � WARREN G. BENNIS
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
General, I am sorry for your troubles and have prayed for you.

Don't forget to pray for the poor bugger left waiting for an ambulance! laugh

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by jwp475
Originally Posted by generalstuart
LOL

Hello

Thou shall not steal, comes to mind.

Maybe the Lord wants him to spread the word to a more *captive* audience?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
http://www.abc2news.com/news/knoxvi...ambulance-from-alabama-hospital_53376285

If you really are this dude, you're in a lot of trouble.

Originally Posted by captain seafire
I replace valve cover gaskets every 50K, if they don't need them sooner...
J
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Sleepy
Campfire 'Bwana
J

Seems he can kiss that S&W collection good bye.

I got banned on another web site for a debate that happened on this site. That's a first
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

474 members (1beaver_shooter, 10gaugemag, 10gaugeman, 007FJ, 12344mag, 06hunter59, 57 invisible), 2,597 guests, and 1,183 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,644
Posts18,512,507
Members74,010
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.