Hop To
Page 6 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S

At ease...

www.paracay.com

It's better to live rich than die rich. Live simply so that I may simply live large.
GB1

D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
Originally Posted by Bristoe
Beats the hell outta seein' 9 threads on the front page talkin' 'bout, "Where can I buy me a .22 bullet?"

There you go. Something sensible finally.
grin

"I'm gonna have to science the schit out of this." Mark Watney, Sol 59, Mars
D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
Originally Posted by Cheyenne
Originally Posted by eh76
Something is awry here..........

I like to give people the benefit of the doubt. But, I must say that I have some doubts after seeing a S&W Model 431 PD offered by the OP in the classifieds this morning.

If the original post in this thread is correct, it is hard for me to believe that the OP would not be under some bond conditions or restraining order that would require all firearms to be sitting in a sheriff's department property locker right now.

Yeah. You and Bluedreaux seem to be of common minds on this thread. Hmmm... and both cops, or ex-cop in your case...

Great minds think alike!

"I'm gonna have to science the schit out of this." Mark Watney, Sol 59, Mars
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
" crashed my truck, but borrowed an ambulance as I'm a very good driver"

I'm dying here. reading this made my morning

I thought I was living a full and exciting life cause I went out to dinner and gonna buy another truck this morning

We may have to end up putting an asterisk next to the world's most interesting man title

Last edited by 2legit2quit; 11/16/14.

I'm pretty certain when we sing our anthem and mention the land of the free, the original intent didn't mean cell phones, food stamps and birth control.
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by 2legit2quit
We may have to end up putting an asterisk next to the world's most interesting man title.
laugh

IC B2

P
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
P
The General Really Could Use Your Prayers And Thoughts

When I first read your post - I didn't know what all to make of it and didn't know how to reply to it, and didn't.
I did give you a lot of thought though, remembering all your noteworthy contributions on the Handguns Forum,
and your being a person I much admired and respected here. I still do.

You have my thoughts and prayers - whatever that's worth for any reason.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by P_Weed
The General Really Could Use Your Prayers And Thoughts

When I first read your post - I didn't know what all to make of it and didn't know how to reply to it, and didn't.
I did give you a lot of thought though, remembering all your noteworthy contributions on the Handguns Forum,
and your being a person I much admired and respected here. I still do.

You have my thoughts and prayers - whatever that's worth for any reason.

A good post here (for a change) reminded me to pray for our friend again tonight. Appears as though life is changing for him in more ways than one. General, I hope you are OK and can get an update to us soon. MARK

LOVE God, LOVE your family, LOVE your country, LIKE guns and sports.

About 2016 team "R" candidates "We definitely need a crew with a sack of balls the size of hot water bottles, bloviated estrogen leaking feel-gooders need not apply." Gunner 500
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Hello
The gun has been sold.... The General

Yeah, though I walk through the Valley of the Shadow of Death ,... I Shall Fear no Evil, as I Always have with me Me my Loaded Smith & Wesson "..
P
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
P
I also looked at and was considering your 'gun' - the S&W, 431-PD, Airweight, 32 H&R MAG. Snubnose Revolver this evening.
I have the almost identical revolver, a S&W 432-PD (Hammerless) 32 H&R MAG. version and have long wanted to have the 'pair'.

This has been my only S&W Handgun - But I do have a like-new S&W Model 19-3, 357 MAG. 4" barrel on lay-by.
I also just retired, and it's going to be a long time getting up the $$$ to bring it home.

Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by P_Weed
I also looked at and was considering your 'gun' - the S&W, 431-PD, Airweight, 32 H&R MAG. Snubnose Revolver this evening.
I have the almost identical revolver, a S&W 432-PD (Hammerless) 32 H&R MAG. version and have long wanted to have the 'pair'.

This has been my only S&W Handgun - But I do have a like-new S&W Model 19-3, 357 MAG. 4" barrel on lay-by.
I also just retired, and it's going to be a long time getting up the $$$ to bring it home.

Hello P_Weed
I still have the Very hard to Locate S&W Model 631 Air-Weight Cenntenial Revolver One of Only 1500 made and it is Un-fired brand new in it's original Box. The Only thing I have done to it was remove those Horrid Looking Good-Year rubber Boot stock's and replaced them with a nice set of factory Boot stock's made out of Rosewood Laminate as shown below. Long live the .32 H&R Magnum cartridge. Regards, The General

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Yeah, though I walk through the Valley of the Shadow of Death ,... I Shall Fear no Evil, as I Always have with me Me my Loaded Smith & Wesson "..
IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
dGeneral Stuart,

How did things go with your initial recovery plan and the charges of stealing an ambulamce??

Any long term residual effect expcted frm borrowing the

LOVE God, LOVE your family, LOVE your country, LIKE guns and sports.

About 2016 team "R" candidates "We definitely need a crew with a sack of balls the size of hot water bottles, bloviated estrogen leaking feel-gooders need not apply." Gunner 500
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by safariman
dGeneral Stuart,

How did things go with your initial recovery plan and the charges of stealing an ambulamce??

Hello Safariman
I have Not been to court yet they have the date set for December 15th. I have an attorney and will Try to get it Pushed past the New Year hoping that the dust dies down some before a Judge hear's the Case. Regards, The General

Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by safariman
dGeneral Stuart,

Hello Safariman
I Got word today that The Birmingham Police and Rual-Metro dropped all stemming charges. wink I was arrested here in Knoxville so we will have to go to court to get the charges dropped here. Prayer Certainly work's thank's to those that Prayed for me and for those that wished me Bad Luck it look's as though God has Exceeded your Cold heart's & Rude sarcastic comment's. Regards, The General

Last edited by generalstuart; 11/17/14.

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
How did I miss this thread?

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Whatever. Tell the oompa loompa's hey for me. [/quote]. LtPPowell

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by gitem_12

I saw it but didn't know what to say.

And I still don't. I think I'll just agree with deflave and add partying with this guy to my bucket list. (If it's true)

If it's made up it has been well played.

http://pin.it/_WJQ2xO

and FREE EYEBALL!
S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
Apparently the General is nuttier than squirrel sheit. Who knew..

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by generalstuart
Hello
The gun has been sold.... The General

Who bought it? Was it the Gun Broker in Alabama you went to see? Did you get your money in advance?

de 73's Archie - W7ACT

[Linked Image]

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by mog75
Originally Posted by gitem_12

I saw it but didn't know what to say.

And I still don't. I think I'll just agree with deflave and add partying with this guy to my bucket list. (If it's true)

If it's made up it has been well played.

I saw the headline, but didn't open it because i honestly thought it was another safariman type woe is me thread...but holy ffugg, I haven't laughed this hard since the avalanche thread

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Have you read the one about deflave's first elk?

http://pin.it/_WJQ2xO

and FREE EYEBALL!
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Partially

Page 6 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

663 members (10gaugemag, 10Glocks, 219 Wasp, 1beaver_shooter, 1badf350, 1936M71, 59 invisible), 2,494 guests, and 1,290 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,631
Posts18,512,079
Members74,010
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.