Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
Yep, I'm a "psycho" for relying on what senior NCO sniper trainers have told me about untold dozens of S&B scopes they don't have [bleep] dime invested in but the campfire tard-set says trust a civvy who's ponied up considerable personal cash to buy one or two examples of same. Sounds like a tard tale to me.

GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
You're a psycho because you've been banned and won't go away. You get your kicks out of punching members in the gut and laughing about it. Everybody makes fun of you because of you....of who you are.

Whatever.

Sent from my Dingleberry Handheld Wireless
T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
Originally Posted by 257heaven
You're a psycho because you've been banned and won't go away. You get your kicks out of punching members in the gut and laughing about it. Everybody makes fun of you because of you....of who you are.

Whatever.

So, that means I'm a psycho who's correct? Isn't that a contradiction in terms?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I'm done with it....shouldn't have said anything. And I'll not get caught up in your bullschitt.

Sent from my Dingleberry Handheld Wireless
T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
Originally Posted by SKane

Why don't you and Pat compare photo albums. 4-3-2-1 - crickets.

No, let's compare Pat's impressive trophies to a guys' who doesn't even own a damn rifle:

http://www.amazon.com/Life-Full-Draw-Gregg-Gutschow/dp/0972132104

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
This is the optics forum. What kind of glass does a guy who doesn't use a rifle have?

"Only Christ is the fullness of God's revelation."
Everyday Hunter
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 4321
Originally Posted by SKane

Why don't you and Pat compare photo albums. 4-3-2-1 - crickets.

No, let's compare Pat's impressive trophies to a guys' who doesn't even own a damn rifle:

http://www.amazon.com/Life-Full-Draw-Gregg-Gutschow/dp/0972132104

Are you a politician per chance?
Chuck Adams isn't the one with diarrhea of the mouth.
4-3-2-1 - crickets.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

WWP53D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Yep, I'm a "psycho" for relying on what senior NCO sniper trainers have told me about untold dozens of S&B scopes they don't have [bleep] dime invested in but the campfire tard-set says trust a civvy who's ponied up considerable personal cash to buy one or two examples of same. Sounds like a tard tale to me.

So then we should all sit back and take your hearsay as Gospel... Who the f-u-c-k do you think you are... Somebody who took a 300-F1 course to skirt what it actually takes to become SF and then pound your chest on the internet about how cool you are and what a badass you are supposed to be... Your cute lil reference to the Combat Medic course is comical at best... Doesn't mean you were a medic in combat... Just means you handed out band aids for scraped knees and s-h-i-t... Don't mean you were "Tabbed"... Doesn't mean s-h-i-t in the real world... Your claims of hanging with Snipers, SOF, SOCOM,etc is your way of living vicariously via the internet and taking someone else's accounts as your own... How many S&B's have you handled/shot with that took a s-h-i-t on you personally... How many times have you had to put your life on the line behind an optic... Guys that do that s-h-i-t for a living don't troll a hunting site to brag about it... That is a given... you'd give the Tab a bad name...

To the OP... The 2.5-10x42 is a great optic... I use one every now and then when I can get out and hunt... the S&B's are also fine optics... I've owned a few and still own a 10x42 PM II...

B
BobinNH Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
B
elkhuntinguide: Thank you. I figured both were pretty darned good.

The 280 Remington is overbore.

The 7 Rem Mag is over bore.
T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
Originally Posted by Ringman
This is the optics forum. What kind of glass does a guy who doesn't use a rifle have?

Thanks for proving my point.

IC B3

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
Originally Posted by elkhuntinguide
Don't mean you were "Tabbed"...

Put up your money or STFU. I'll even take a POS S&B as collateral. How do you even know about 300F1? You flunk out of it?

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T

Every one of the initial buy scopes had to be returned because they wouldn't track and hold a zero.

Yes, I'm quoting myself. Here is the perfect chance for one of you fat bastids who can't stand me to prove me wrong. Takers?

Bueller?

No takers?

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
TAK, I'll pay for your tag, provide you a place to stay, and carry your extra tampons if you'll come and shoot a Mule deer with me next year. You have to use my Kimber Montana, but it will be a grand old time....

Tanner

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
Originally Posted by Tanner
TAK, I'll pay for your tag, provide you a place to stay, and carry your extra tampons if you'll come and shoot a Mule deer with me next year. You have to use my Kimber Montana, but it will be a grand old time....

Tanner

Cute, but it would probably take me ten years worth of preference points to draw a good MD area in CO.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Its been my privilege to know several Special Forces members and trust me when I say our pal TAK isn't fit to shine their boots.

Member: Clan of the Turdlike People.

Courage is Fear that has said its Prayers

�If we ever forget that we are one nation under God, then we will be a nation gone under.� Ronald Reagan.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Tanner

Tanner

Cute, but it would probably take me ten years worth of preference points to draw a good MD area in CO.

That's bullsheeit and you know it, but kudos on the artful dodge....

Tanner

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
Originally Posted by hillbillybear
Its been my privilege to know several Special Forces members and trust me when I say our pal TAK isn't fit to shine their boots.

Proper SF Troopers never were much on shining boots, especially other [bleep]'. You must be confused with the 82nd Airplane Gang.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Proper SF Troopers never were much on shining boots, especially other [bleep]'. You must be confused with the 82nd Airplane Gang.

The whole concept of the Quiet Professional is totally alien to your feeble, trolling mind isn't it?

Member: Clan of the Turdlike People.

Courage is Fear that has said its Prayers

�If we ever forget that we are one nation under God, then we will be a nation gone under.� Ronald Reagan.

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T

The whole concept of the Quiet Professional is totally alien to your feeble, trolling mind isn't it?

Pretty much, yes. I'm still waitin' for someone to prove I'm FOS.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by elkhuntinguide
Don't mean you were "Tabbed"...

Put up your money or STFU. I'll even take a POS S&B as collateral. How do you even know about 300F1? You flunk out of it?

Money for what??? Collateral for what??? Never flunked 300-F1 as being a glorified nurse was not my calling... You calling people "Tards" is hilarious... You solidify that persona each and every time you post... You get called out for pics and resort to the only thing you can... Someone else's experiences and conquests as yours are extremely limited and couldn't make a scratch on Pat's accomplishments... EVER!!!! You'd be better off to step back and "Take A Knee" (pun intended) but continue on Hero... Your entertainment value is legendary...

For the Record... The S&B Contract scopes were not all returned... Only the ones that had a turret change by Premier had problems... Only the S&B's which Premier touched had issues... Premier was a half assed company thus the reason they went under... You'da fit right in...

Ask your super duper sniper lover about that... Obviously if you were in the know you woulda knowed...

Page 3 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

56 members (Akhutr, beefan, 358wsm, 2500HD, bosshoff, 12 invisible), 1,390 guests, and 782 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,243
Posts18,485,924
Members73,967
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.