Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 6 of 38 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 37 38
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by 4321
I think that is why many here can't stand him, he's an affront to the citizens of lard-azz-nation.

What about those of us who are un-lard-assy enough that you won't even join them for a looooong run? Or swim.

Same chit, different pile......

And, FWIW, I was wishing TRH was around Saturday at work when I was sending a guy to the cath lab. He could probably have read that EKG faster, and more better than I, just ask him.

GB1

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
Originally Posted by BrotherBart

Don't just TAKE A KNEE...
Take your lousy ass someplace else.

I'll make it a POINT to hang around just for you schidtbird.

Why would you stay here just to torment and agitate others that are here for other,honest reasons? You know that this wouldn't be tolerated in the real world,yet you seem to relish the chance to act like a fool. I'll never understand why someone would brag about being a troll.

Oh, so I'm here for "dishonest" reasons? I ain't a whole lot different in the "real world" than I am here. As for being a "troll", I don't think I'll ever accumulate 20K posts. GFY

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Oh, so I'm here for "dishonest" reasons? I ain't a whole lot different in the "real world" than I am here. As for being a "troll", I don't think I'll ever accumulate 20K posts. GFY

In the real world,if you told me to GFY I'd knock your teeth down your throat then I'd fix your nose. Nobody would talk to me like you think you would. I won't tolerate it and there are a lot of fine folks on here that would react the same way.
I think it's plain to see that you are as welcome here as a case of Chlamydia so why don't you move along.
As for accumulating 20k+ posts,I've not been banned and I've been here since 2003. Unlike you.

----------------------------------------
I'm a big fan of the courtesy flush.
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J

In the real world,if you told me to GFY I'd knock your teeth down your throat then I'd fix your nose. Nobody would talk to me like you think you would. I won't tolerate it and there are a lot of fine folks on here that would react the same way.
I think it's plain to see that you are as welcome here as a case of Chlamydia so why don't you move along.
As for accumulating 20k+ posts,I've not been banned and I've been here since 2003. Unlike you.

But it's okay for you to insinuate that TRH might not be a teacher or have other issues of honesty? You probably wouldn't do that in the real world to his face either.

But, whatever, it really doesn't matter to me. This IS a message board and people are on here for all kinds of reasons. Seems stupid for some to complain about others just because they have different opinions or even different reasons for expressing those opinions.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 6mm250
Maybe the crazed negro in the pick up truck got lucky...

Mike

It was a Suburban, wasn't it? Didn't he fight off seven of them negros with nunchucks? smile smile

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by JoeBob

But it's okay for you to insinuate that TRH might not be a teacher or have other issues of honesty? You probably wouldn't do that in the real world to his face either.

But, whatever, it really doesn't matter to me. This IS a message board and people are on here for all kinds of reasons. Seems stupid for some to complain about others just because they have different opinions or even different reasons for expressing those opinions.

FWIW, he's not a teacher.

Carry on.

Originally Posted by Mannlicher
America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by DigitalDan
http://www.chronicleonline.com/content/dogs-removed-after-fatal-attack

Dogs removed after fatal attack

Updated: December 7, 9:02 pm

CRYSTAL RIVER � A 2-year-old child reportedly attacked by family dogs was found dead by police Saturday afternoon in the back yard of his family�s Crystal River home.

Christopher Louis Camejo, father of deceased two-year-old Christopher Camejo, was arrested Saturday by Citrus County Sheriff's Deputies on a charge of violating an injunction for a protection from domestic violence issued by the deceased's mother, Claudia Scarbrough.

Christopher Louis Camejo, father of deceased two-year-old Christopher Camejo, was arrested Saturday by Citrus County Sheriff's Deputies on a charge of violating an injunction for a protection from domestic violence issued by the deceased's mother, Claudia Scarbrough.

Sheriff�s deputies, Fire Rescue and Nature Coast EMS received a call at 4:20 p.m. Saturday reporting a dog attack on a child at 8352 W. Oak St. in Crystal River, according to a Citrus County Sheriff�s Office (CCSO) news release.

On their arrival, authorities discovered the body of 2-year-old Christopher Camejo � with injuries consistent of a dog attack � along with four Rottweilers and another smaller dog in the back yard of the residence, according to CCSO.

Investigators later learned that several people were inside the home, but no one was outside during the time of the attack.

The victim�s parents, 29-year-old Christopher Louis Camejo and Claudia Scarbrough, 31, were found inside the house along with some friends and two other children, ages 1 and 5, according to CCSO.

Animal control officers arrived and removed the four Rottweilers and another dog. A Chihuahua and several puppies were left at the home.

Camejo, 29, was later found and charged with violating an injunction for protection from domestic violence served by Scarbrough in May 2014, in Hernando County.

According to the arrest report, Camejo violated the terms of the injunction by having contact with Scarbrough and the protected children.

Camejo told authorities he was aware of the injunction, but believed Scarbrough had removed the protection order.

He was arrested for violating the injunction and transported to the Citrus County Detention Facility. No bond was set, according to his arrest report.

The Department of Children and Families (DCF), was also notified and have sheltered the two additional children.

Neighbors described the dogs as vicious and reported seeing them out of their owner�s yard multiple times in the past, according to statements to the Chronicle.

Authorities cannot yet confirm if the involved dogs had previous reports of aggression filed against them.

More details will be released as the investigation continues, but no additional charges have yet been filed against the two parents, according to CCSO.

�This is a horrific situation,� Lt. Kevin Purinton said in Sunday�s news release. �It�s unimaginable what that poor baby went through and we�re going to do everything we can to determine exactly what happened and if any charges should be brought forth.�

Police are asking anyone with any information related to this incident to call CCSO at 352-726-1121. To remain anonymous, call Citrus County Crime Stoppers at 888-269-8477.

That ought to flush him. smile

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by rattler
had more than a few private conversations with the guy....im firmly in the nuttier than squirrel chit catagory...on top of him being an idiot....all his discussions on here follow the same pattern:

he picks an out there conspiracy theory
he says hey watch this video/read this site
argues only his obscure sources have merit because all others are "in on it"
and finally starts arguing the definition of words when backed into a corner saying you have no clue what he is actually talking about

they follow the same pattern every time......he is a gulable idiot that swallows any offbeat theory hook line and sinker cause he feels the secret knowledge makes him smarter than all the rest....he isnt that damn hard to figure out...

Who ordered you to say that?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Nope..... he don't defend Rottweilers. Just Pitbulls.

Never holler whoa or look back in a tight place
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by 4ager

FWIW, he's not a teacher.

Carry on.

Okay, I've just never seen anyone get piled on so much. Most of the people don't even bother refuting him or arguing with him, they just go straight to personal insults.

I assume that about 65% of the stuff I read on here from people is BS and gilding the lily if not outright lies.

It reminds me of the broiler houses we had when I was a kid. If one of the baby chicks was a little different, the others would all gang up on him and peck him literally to death.

IC B3

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
[/quote]
In the real world,if you told me to GFY I'd knock your teeth down your throat then I'd fix your nose.

LIAR

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

I've been as truthful as I can be JoeBob.
I think it's fair to say that you have taken me to task about things that I've posted in the last week and that's fine.
Is it normal for you to finish a sentence with GFY JoeBob?
I think you and disagree about something important and that's you think I'm complaining. Who am I complaining to? I'm not.
I'm telling it like it is. 4321/TAK is here to disrupt and act a fool.
Again...You wouldn't tolerate someone telling you to GFY would you? I wouldn't think that you would. Just like I won't.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

In the real world,if you told me to GFY I'd knock your teeth down your throat then I'd fix your nose.

LIAR [/quote]
Prove me wrong.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J

I've been as truthful as I can be JoeBob.
I think it's fair to say that you have taken me to task about things that I've posted in the last week and that's fine.
Is it normal for you to finish a sentence with GFY JoeBob?
I think you and disagree about something important and that's you think I'm complaining. Who am I complaining to? I'm not.
I'm telling it like it is. 4321/TAK is here to disrupt and act a fool.
Again...You wouldn't tolerate someone telling you to GFY would you? I wouldn't think that you would. Just like I won't.

I don't know, depends on the context. Did they say it with love in their hearts?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
LMAO

Originally Posted by Mannlicher
America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

I don't know, depends on the context. Did they say it with love in their hearts?

About as much love as 4321 can muster.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Okay, I've just never seen anyone get piled on so much. Most of the people don't even bother refuting him or arguing with him, they just go straight to personal insults.

I assume that about 65% of the stuff I read on here from people is BS and gilding the lily if not outright lies.

It reminds me of the broiler houses we had when I was a kid. If one of the baby chicks was a little different, the others would all gang up on him and peck him literally to death.

If you want to see what he's about, look up the PAC/EKG thread.

I've been an ICU nurse for almost 20 years, and people on here have seen me at the large Minneapolis hospital I work at.

When it all came down to it, he just said I was too stupid to understand the subject matter we were discussing while ignoring pointed questions to clarify his original statements.

Now, I am not a subject matter expert on most of the philosophical/religious stuff he opines on, and I stay the hell out of those discussions, but, as far as I am concerned, after seeing him try to falsely represent a vast amount of knowledge about a subject I do have knowledge of, and watching him simply repeat factually incorrect stuff over and over and over, I would not trust ANYTHING the guy says about anything until verified by other sources.

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
TRH is a good enough guy. It's just that he doesn't subscribe to the status quo and feels compelled to debate the situation with knotheads to an excessive degree.

I used to engage in debates with knotheads,...but the way I see it,..most on this forum ain't spring chickens.

If they're still knotheads at this point, it's ordained that they're destined to be for all eternity.

D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
Originally Posted by goalie

Now, I am not a subject matter expert on most of the philosophical/religious stuff he opines on, and I stay the hell out of those discussions, but, as far as I am concerned, after seeing him try to falsely represent a vast amount of knowledge about a subject I do have knowledge of, and watching him simply repeat factually incorrect stuff over and over and over, I would not trust ANYTHING the guy says about anything until verified by other sources.

That's pretty much how I see TRH. He's tripped up pretty badly a number of times that I know him to have tripped up, and I've watched him try to wiggle out of it when he's been called on it.

Basically, though, ol' Chris is pretty benign. I will argue with him on some issues where he is propagating nonsense that I feel can do real harm if not contested; and I am not above poking fun at him for it from time to time, but I don't have the hate on him that some others do. I hope he's truly OK and not in any real trouble in the real world.

"I'm gonna have to science the schit out of this." Mark Watney, Sol 59, Mars
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Bristoe
TRH is a good enough guy. It's just that he doesn't subscribe to the status quo and feels compelled to debate the situation with knotheads to an excessive degree.

I used to engage in debates with knotheads,...but the way I see it,..most on this forum ain't spring chickens.

If they're still knotheads at this point, it's ordained that they're destined to be for all eternity.

That is about as deep an insight in the human psyche as I have ever read on here. Not at all surprised it comes from Bristoe.

Kudos.

Member of the Merry Band of turdlike People.

Page 6 of 38 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 37 38

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

577 members (257Bob, 270wsmnutt, 160user, 257 roberts, 1lessdog, 1_deuce, 59 invisible), 2,491 guests, and 1,227 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,364
Posts18,527,270
Members74,031
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.