eh76 Offline OP
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by 4321
Originally Posted by GreatWaputi

Probably your love child.

Most likely your lover ...............

Liberalism is a mental disorder that leads to social disease.
GB1

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
Originally Posted by eh76

Riddle me this dipchit...other than being a phony why would you change your username and strive to be someone else until you were caught...hmmmmm?

"Caught?" BWWWWWWHHHHHAAAAA! You silly SOB

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Can she deadlift her bodyweight? I ain't sayin' that to be a dick, because inability to extend the hip (under load) is what puts little-old ladies without much muscle, in wheelchairs and nursing homes. That is a fact. TOO MUCH running, especially if done with poor form (heel-striking) will destroy the hip joint. Food for thought.

I want to make sure I am seeing this correctly:

The dude who talks smack like a pro, yet ignores any request for a pic or two (despite the person he called out doing so multiple times) is now calling out a middle-aged woman's deadlift because she runs faster than his pathetic ass???

Fraud is too nice of a word. I doubt if they would have let you be the water boy in a spec-ops unit with that attitude.

And, while you say it is stupid, I ran a few marathons with active duty SEALS (disclaimer, I was a "regular" grunt in the corps, not recon or FAST) and they did a lot of that stuff. A navy guy got me to do my first ironman.

And I KNOW they were on the teams. You, you're just some loudmouth on the internet who doesn't know how to use a camera, but is an expert at almost anything military related.

GFY and good night.

G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
Can she deadlift her bodyweight? I ain't sayin' that to be a dick, because inability to extend the hip (under load) is what puts little-old ladies without much muscle, in wheelchairs and nursing homes. That is a fact. TOO MUCH running, especially if done with poor form (heel-striking) will destroy the hip joint. Food for thought.

She does light weight training and yoga, and some other stretching/balance exercise on a 'ballet bar'???

She is very strong and I have no doubt she could hoist up 122 lbs with a belt on so she doesn't hurt her spine [discs], she's 5' 8.5", that be a pretty long lift for someone that doesn't train for it.

Trump Won!
T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
Originally Posted by goalie

The dude who talks smack like a pro, yet ignores any request for a pic or two (despite the person he called out doing so multiple times) is now calling out a middle-aged woman's deadlift because she runs faster than his pathetic ass???

I said what I said out of genuine concern for the woman's well-being. You however, can FOAD.

IC B2

eh76 Offline OP
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna

Riddle me this dipchit...other than being a phony why would you change your username and strive to be someone else until you were caught...hmmmmm?

Come call my Mother a B to my face. Got the balls too?

G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
Originally Posted by Barkoff
It'll be hard to recover from that one. cry

I'd be doing my recovery in a pine box. shocked

Trump Won!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
kinda funny comparing two personalities participating in this thread....one side we have 4321/TAK and his boasts....now compare that to some of the stories some of us actually know bout one big SOB we have met in person......what would TAK's boasts be if he had some of gunners experiances laugh

A serious student of the "Armchair Safari" always looking for Africa/Asia hunting books
T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
Originally Posted by gunner500

She is very strong and I have no doubt she could hoist up 122 lbs with a belt on so she doesn't hurt her spine [discs], she's 5' 8.5", that be a pretty long lift for someone that doesn't train for it.

I encourage her (and you as well) to investigate doing the Crossfit Endurance program. Google it. Go to a Crossfit gym and get some training and combine that with her running (and add a C2 Rower) At 52, she is getting to the age where gaining muscle is really hard, and loosing it is really easy.

Her run times will likely slow down a tad but she'll be more fit. Running is only a small part of true fitness.

G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
Originally Posted by Ghostinthemachine

My Wife would want to put a size 7 running shoe in her fraudulent ass. lol

Trump Won!
IC B3

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Look at the cellulose ridden thighs... grin

G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
Originally Posted by gunner500

I encourage her (and you as well) to investigate doing the Crossfit Endurance program. Google it. Go to a Crossfit gym and get some training and combine that with her running (and add a C2 Rower) At 52, she is getting to the age where gaining muscle is really hard, and loosing it is really easy.

Her run times will likely slow down a tad but she'll be more fit. Running is only a small part of true fitness.

10-4, I'll pass along the info to her, she may already be familiar with or doing it.

Trump Won!
G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
Originally Posted by Ghostinthemachine
Look at the cellulose ridden thighs... grin

Yes, you know that aint no runner. laugh

Trump Won!
Campfire Ranger
Online Happy
Campfire Ranger
You realize that you are talking to yourself right?
NOBODY believes ANYTHING you say and we are all a little dumber because of YOU. Pathetic little boy.

----------------------------------------
I'm a big fan of the courtesy flush.
T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
Originally Posted by BrotherBart
You realize that you are talking to yourself right?

"Personal speech" is psychologically healthy.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by goalie

I said what I said out of genuine concern for the woman's well-being. You however, can FOAD.

Does that mean no pics?

(Yeah, that was rhetorical)

eh76 Offline OP
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna

Yep as I thought ............ just crickets...

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T

I was down at Avon Park FL working last week and I regret no looking TRH up.

You would have been the first to ever do that.

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T

Yep as I thought ............ just crickets...

I apologize for the gratuitous swipe at your Mom, as my derisive term of choice was purely directed at your dumbazz. The fact still remains that she raised an azzwipe, and as AARP eligible, I don't resort to fisticuffs, so if you and I ever have a F2F, take a swing and see what happens.

I
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I
I'm 5'8"/169#. Right now I wearing one of the many pairs of woodland BDU pants
============

Maybe some GAP For Kids BDU's, short cake. TFF. A little person with a Napoleonic complex. Go figure.

I'd make up all kinds of schit about myself too if I was only tall enough to ride the teacups at Disneyworld.

The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.
William Arthur Ward

Page 13 of 38 1 2 11 12 13 14 15 37 38

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

591 members (10gaugemag, 1OntarioJim, 160user, 06hunter59, 117LBS, 12344mag, 70 invisible), 2,618 guests, and 1,239 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,387
Posts18,527,654
Members74,031
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.