Print Thread
Hop To
Page 28 of 38 1 2 26 27 28 29 30 37 38
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by eh76
You're young and impressionable yet aren't ya....

Sadly, no.

GB1

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Mike...why the huge blank spot in your signature?

Changed it. couldn't stand the way my posts messed thing up.

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Travis you're killin me laugh but I am a bit disappointed you didn't bite on the ugly Christmas sweater link I posted for ya!

I must have missed it. This time of year I often get drunk and don't know what I did or did not see.

Travis

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by deflave
Originally Posted by ironbender
He said you are the king. Accept it suckah!

Ass long as it's not of the Jews.

Those guys get handled ROUGH.

Travis

Truth.

On another note, a Jewish thread might bring TRH back.

Originally Posted by SBTCO
your flippant remarks which you so adeptly sling
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by Bluedreaux
Originally Posted by ironbender
He said you are the king. Accept it suckah!

Ass long as it's not of the Jews.

Those guys get handled ROUGH.

Travis

Truth.

On another note, a Jewish thread might bring TRH back.

Put the donut down and you'll see it.

http://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/topics/9427079/Happy_Hanukkah#Post9427079

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Jcubed
Do you know TAK's experiences? Did he lose friends etc?

I don't normally get involved with these threads but your question hits close to home.I don't know if he's lost friends or not many CF SEA vets here have lost friends on the battlefield and certainly aren't dicks about it or hide behind several screen names..You want to defend him be my guest but many of us managed to see through his smoke screen early on.

You better be afraid of a ghost!!

"Woody you were baptized in prop wash"..crossfireoops

Woody
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I would venture, on internet forums, lots of things aren't as they seem....

Just look at the bravado present in this thread...the usual gang attacking someone who isn't part of the "group." Would think men of such prestige and high esteem wouldn't act like HS kids.

might want to take a step back and look at "the group" the reason they are a "group" is they are pretty well all guys that are know quantities....you ask them what they do or what they have done and they will tell you.....you say your passing through their AO and they offer to meet up.....they dont sit and dodge a direct question for what? a couple years now....any other military guy on here when presented the same sorts of questions has no problem answering...

TAK is just a jack arse, doesnt matter what he did or didnt do....plenty of people on here brag bout the chit they did but are happy to provide atleast a little proof, not dodge giving any sort of answer....anyone showing up anywhere making the claims TAK has, works tidbits of their backgrounds into a hell of alot of their conversations and then says i aint telling you chit about it is going to get laughed out of town....

ive met SF guys, though we are a small out in the middle of nowhere town we have produced two SEALs in the last 20 years, one a couple years older than me, one a year younger....funny thing is reguardless of how they were when they went in, neither of them acted like TAK even just out of basic having never left the states....and they sure as [bleep] would answer more or less a direct question bout the basics of their training to anyone that asked....

A serious student of the "Armchair Safari" always looking for Africa/Asia hunting books
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
When a guy talks as much smack as TAK, asking a few questions isn't exactly attacking.

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
Originally Posted by goalie
When a guy talks as much smack as TAK, asking a few questions isn't exactly attacking.

IE..............................

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
Originally Posted by rattler
I would venture, on internet forums, lots of things aren't as they seem....

Just look at the bravado present in this thread...the usual gang attacking someone who isn't part of the "group." Would think men of such prestige and high esteem wouldn't act like HS kids.

TAK is just a jack arse, doesnt matter what he did or didnt do....

Be that as it may, SEAL's are not, have never been, and never will be, SF.

That is no small part of why I've not divulged a lot of my background, and will not divulge much more of it. I have to take 'tards like you and Flave to school every time.

IC B3

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
Travis you're killin me laugh but I am a bit disappointed you didn't bite on the ugly Christmas sweater link I posted for ya!

I must have missed it. This time of year I often get drunk and don't know what I did or did not see.

Travis

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
People do realize that there is a huge difference between Spec Ops and SF, right?

I'll scan my lane and provide this first one as an example...

160th AVN - Spec Ops

Delta - Special Forces

AF PJ's - Special Operations

5th Group - Special Forces

SEAL's are Spec Warfare Group's.

"Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other." - John Adams

Turdlike, by default.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by 4321

That is no small part of why I've not divulged a lot of my background, and will not divulge much more of it. I have to take 'tards like you and Flave to school every time.

See, it's this secret squirrel crap, where he insinuates that he was super-operator ninja with a cape and all that rubs some of us who have also been on the sharp end of the stick the wrong way and had us asking questions.

Peace. Out.

wink

eh76 Offline OP
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna

Travis

Well that's about all you have validated...you can post a youtube video.

Liberalism is a mental disorder that leads to social disease.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

See, it's this secret squirrel crap, where he insinuates that he was super-operator ninja with a cape and all that rubs some of us who have also been on the sharp end of the stick the wrong way and had us asking questions.

Peace. Out.

wink

exactly

A serious student of the "Armchair Safari" always looking for Africa/Asia hunting books
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by HugAJackass
People do realize that there is a huge difference between Spec Ops and SF, right?

160th AVN - Spec Ops

Delta - Special Forces

Yeah. SF are the Green Berets. But now all, essentially, all fall under SOCOM. Each has their specialty...ie SF specializes in foreign internal defense, if I remember correctly.

Last edited by Jcubed; 12/16/14.
T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T

Peace. Out.

wink

Did he just say he's not divulged a lot of his background?

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J

Peace. Out.

wink

exactly

I offered to send you my pack rattler. I hope you rememeber that as I say this...

TAK/4321 is completely correct in saying SEALS are not SF. Know the definitions and history before you go off on a non sequitur tangent.

There is a lot of pride with in the special operations community. Call a SEAL SF and he will probably not like it...

Last edited by Jcubed; 12/16/14.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Peace. Out.

wink

exactly

I offered to send you my pack rattler. I hope you rememeber that as I say this...

TAK/4321 is completely correct in saying SEALS are not SF. Know the definitions and history before you go off on a non sequitur tangent.

There is a lot of pride with in the special operations community. Call a SEAL SF and he will probably not like it...

my point is the guy is full of himself to the point of being ridiculous.....he is also full blown obsessed about peoples weights....regardless of what he has done in his past today he presents himself as a phugging joke......

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
Originally Posted by HugAJackass

160th AVN - Spec Ops

Delta - Special Forces

Yeah. SF are the Green Berets. But now all, essentially, all fall under SOCOM. Each has their specialty...ie SF specializes in foreign internal defense, if I remember correctly.

Yes, except for the REAL "ninjas" in JSOC (CAG and ST6,among others) who's commander answers directly to the "National Command Authority", IE, the SecDef and Prez.

Foreign Internal Defense is the peacetime mission conducted in permissive or semi-permissive locales and the classic Special Forces mission is UW(Unconventional Warfare), which is basically FID behind enemy lines. IE 5th SF Group in the fall of 02 in Afghanistan. There were never more than 100men on the ground except when the Rangers and CAG hit a place up north.

Page 28 of 38 1 2 26 27 28 29 30 37 38

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

355 members (17CalFan, 1lesfox, 163bc, 1badf350, 160user, 06hunter59, 33 invisible), 2,363 guests, and 1,044 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,329
Posts18,526,586
Members74,031
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.