Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 10 of 18 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 17 18
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Same here, Indy has been playing terrible the last 4 or 5 weeks, they will not beat Cincy if they continue to play at that level.

GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by okok
EVERY ONE OF YOU CLOWNS KNOWS THE HAWKS WILL RE-PETE.IF YOU DONT, YOU'RE JUST HATERS OR DONT KNOW FOOTBALL. GOOO HAWKS!!

Kind of like not voting Obama maks one a racist? Pretty broad brush there. I don't think anyone on this forum hates the Seahawks. Most just don't act twelve. You have made nearly all of us want them to fail miserably despite having respect for Wilson.

Back in the 80's I had a friend declare he would bet $100 the Bears would repeat before the season ever started. I tried to have a reasonable chat saying it is difficult and who knew what injuries might befall or players change teams (ala Charles Haley later). He was adamant and just silly about it. Well they lost to the niners in the championship game if I recall. I also recall he disappeared and never paid up. Point is he was WAY to emotionally wrapped up in it for any grown man to be and took their loss as his failure, as if their victory would have equated to his personal success. Sad and disappointing to witness. I didn't care very much that I had won the bet. He could keep his money but wish he had kept my respect instead.

If Seahawks do win enjoy it, if they lose shrug it off. Sportsmanship should be practiced by fans as much as the players they fawn over.

When a country is well governed, poverty and a mean condition are something to be ashamed of. When a country is ill governed, riches and honors are something to be ashamed of
. Confucius
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
If Cincy wins who will they play? I am kind of rooting for a Bengals Ravens game b though I have no skin in that one.

When a country is well governed, poverty and a mean condition are something to be ashamed of. When a country is ill governed, riches and honors are something to be ashamed of
. Confucius
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
The winner of the Cincy/Indy game goes to Denver. The Ravens, as the six-seed, go to New England next weekend.

Originally Posted by Mannlicher
America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by kenjs1
EVERY ONE OF YOU CLOWNS KNOWS THE HAWKS WILL RE-PETE.IF YOU DONT, YOU'RE JUST HATERS OR DONT KNOW FOOTBALL. GOOO HAWKS!!

Kind of like not voting Obama maks one a racist? Pretty broad brush there. I don't think anyone on this forum hates the Seahawks. Most just don't act twelve. You have made nearly all of us want them to fail miserably despite having respect for Wilson.

Back in the 80's I had a friend declare he would bet $100 the Bears would repeat before the season ever started. I tried to have a reasonable chat saying it is difficult and who knew what injuries might befall or players change teams (ala Charles Haley later). He was adamant and just silly about it. Well they lost to the niners in the championship game if I recall. I also recall he disappeared and never paid up. Point is he was WAY to emotionally wrapped up in it for any grown man to be and took their loss as his failure, as if their victory would have equated to his personal success. Sad and disappointing to witness. I didn't care very much that I had won the bet. He could keep his money but wish he had kept my respect instead.

If Seahawks do win enjoy it, if they lose shrug it off. Sportsmanship should be practiced by fans as much as the players they fawn over.

He can't. He's acting like a child because he is a child and one with mental deficiencies at that.

America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.
IC B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by heavywalker
Originally Posted by teal
If Wilson was so great - Golden Tate wouldn't have been banging his wife - leading to the divorce and Tate being in Detroit.

Excellent assessment of football talent here.

Less to do about football and more about breaking a certain [bleep]'s love affair.

Me

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I like Indy today

My dog is a member of the "Turd Like Clan"

Covert Trail Cameras are JUNK

3 Time Dinkathon Champion #DinkGOAT

byc Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by kenjs1

You nailed it! grin But of course 4 is right on the subject matter....

Proud to be a true Sandlapper!!

Go Nats!!!!

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Indy at home is tough to beat, and you know they'll get all the close or questionable calls due to the "Luck v. Manning" match-up prospect for next weekend.

byc Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Bengals without 2 big star receivers. Green was one day away from being cleared. That sucks! Oh well.

Go Nats!!!!

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by byc
Bengals without 2 big star receivers. Green was one day away from being cleared. That sucks! Oh well.

Convenient, huh?

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by byc
Wouldn't surprise me to see Cincy beat Indy today! This is a very physical Bengals team.

They spanked the Broncos once, and I am sure they can do it again, IF they beat Indy. Indy has been good, and a home field advantage should make for a great contest.

Was anyone surprised the Carolina beat Arizona yesterday?

"I didn't realize we had so many snipers in this country." by J23
byc Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
No, not at all....I believe if the Panthers go into SEA they will make a game of it. Especially, with their defense and Cam clicking.

Go Nats!!!!

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Bengals tie it up, 7-7. This one should be good..

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
TY Hilton has got to make those catches. That was a 7-point drop he had on the last Colts drive.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
You are correct ya ya or is it no no

My dog is a member of the "Turd Like Clan"

Covert Trail Cameras are JUNK

3 Time Dinkathon Champion #DinkGOAT

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I'm leaning toward YaYa, wink

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Luck's receivers are not helping him out at all, and Hilton's hamstring might not make it 4 quarters.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by SandBilly
I'm leaning toward YaYa, wink

As in "sisterhood"? Classic, especially with the child's hatred of all blacks that don't wear a certain uniform.

byc Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Yup----he also seemed to hurt his side when he fell on that ball. This will force Luck to run all day.

Go Nats!!!!

Page 10 of 18 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 17 18

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

348 members (17CalFan, 06hunter59, 1_deuce, 1badf350, 345dl, 219 Wasp, 47 invisible), 2,311 guests, and 1,259 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,973
Posts18,519,820
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.