-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 21 of 33 1 2 19 20 21 22 23 32 33
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
and yet i coulda made a better call at that play which is the whole phuggin point.....this isnt a smart play that through bad luck went wrong thats just one of those things....it was a chitty phuggin call to make all around.....

A serious student of the "Armchair Safari" always looking for Africa/Asia hunting books
GB1

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
HEY, [bleep] for brains, why compare "trophy rooms" whatever that is.....

Let's compare internet dicks! Ya, that's it.

So that makes your arguments make sense?

Moron.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Fubarski
I understand completely.

You've never been there.

Therefore, you've no clue.

Thanks for admitting same.

Next..............

I wasn't a football guy. I have had numerous times where it was up to me to win or lose a hockey tournament though.

It is fun knowing that if you make one more save in a shootout that you win.

I have played in front of thousands of people. Making that number millions wouldn't make a stupid play any less stupid. It would make it more so though.....

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Moron.

Your attitude and admiration for stupidity tells me you were JV at best.

wink

Last edited by goalie; 02/01/15.
A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
Hey, where is "OKOK" or Bok MoK' or whoever that guy is who has been on hear talking Seahawk smack for the last month, I think he needs to show up and eat some crow.

MOLON LABE
IC B2

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Clueless,

Any one of us "experts" watchin' could have done "better".

BUT, we hadn't invested YEARS of our life gettin to that point.

IT'S NOT that "one" decision (or guess), but what lead to it that would make us the person that would be called upon to make that decision.

Your record of decisions made you the person that would NOT be called upon to make that decision.

Yes, it's easy to be the person that would have made the decision to do something else, but it's hard to be the person that's made thousands of decisions in the past, correctly, that led to the OPPORTUNITY to make the decision that went wrong.

So, you could have made ONE decision right, according to you, assuming you would have made it correctly, but we are supposed to assume you would have made the thousands of other choices right to get you into that positions?

Ehough Monkeys and keyboards would write war and peace, right?

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by goalie

Moron.

wink

If you don't like it, spit it out, next time.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Have another beer JV boy.

When you sober up you just might realize what a dumb call that play was.

At least throw a freaking fade if ya gotta be "brave."

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by goalie

Moron.

wink

If you don't like it, spit it out, next time.

Fubs, any chance you are related to OK?

When its time to fight, you fight like you are the third monkey on the ramp to get on Noah's Arc... and brother, it is starting to rain!

The chair is against the wall.
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Oh hell, swallow, that's your thing.

Killer logic response to my posts.

Great play call, anybody woulda done better than that.

Mr. Carroll.

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Clueless,

Any one of us "experts" watchin' could have done "better".

BUT, we hadn't invested YEARS of our life gettin to that point.

IT'S NOT that "one" decision (or guess), but what lead to it that would make us the person that would be called upon to make that decision.

Your record of decisions made you the person that would NOT be called upon to make that decision.

Yes, it's easy to be the person that would have made the decision to do something else, but it's hard to be the person that's made thousands of decisions in the past, correctly, that led to the OPPORTUNITY to make the decision that went wrong.

So, you could have made ONE decision right, according to you, assuming you would have made it correctly, but we are supposed to assume you would have made the thousands of other choices right to get you into that positions?

Ehough Monkeys and keyboards would write war and peace, right?

so your stance is its ok to make a gloriously horrible decision just cause you have made SOME good ones in the past? cause he sure in the hell hasnt made all good decisions in his career and this was his first phug up....

i made enough good decisions that i was signing my own paychecks by the time i was 26, i made two real major phug ups in my life.....first was being blind about a gal cause i loved her and put all my eggs in that one basket.....second was not forcing psyclobin mushrooms down her throat when the choice was those or a FDA approved drug that could and did rewire her brain.....now not only are her and i divorced but she has royally phugged up her relationships with her daughters, with one probably to the point of being gone for good cause i didnt force her to do something illegal....

Last edited by rattler; 02/01/15.

A serious student of the "Armchair Safari" always looking for Africa/Asia hunting books
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
You do realize that a lot of elite NFL minds are already calling it one of the worst play calls in history, right?

Like I said to a crazy hockey dad once: "you may think I am an idiot who doesn't know anything about playing goal (or football in this case), but please go over and tell that guy (pointing to Don Beaupre who played about 20 years in the NHL) he is an idiot too. His evaluation was almost exactly the same as mine."

So, have another beer JV. It will all work itself out.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
At the end of the day its nothing more than running around a field with a football. I picked the Patriots just for [bleep] and giggles but I could give a flying fphuck who really wins.

When I really think about it at the end of the days what did it really accomplish?

The answer is not a fphucking thing!!!

Its good for [bleep] and giggles and to eat food and drink a beer or two.

Shod

The 6.5 Swede, Before Gay Was Ok
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Brother,

If OK was in my bowl, I'd flush twice.

Maybe (certainly) I'm crazy, but I'd not let a MAN's decision be second-guessed by a collection of never-was's.

I don't GAF the result of a GAME, but I'd GTH before I'd let a MAN's decision be second-guessed by a bunch of losers without defense.

Pete Carrol (SP?) MADE A CALL.

Bunch a punks that never made a call, are second-guessin that call, bein' omnipotent and all, and bein' the geniuses an NFL team would call upon to lead their team (not).

I'm not defendin the team, or the coach.........

BUT

I AM defendin the MAN that makes a decision, right or wrong, win or lose, made upon the moment, no help, nobody to lay off the blame, and LIVES, or DIES, with that decision.

Buncha pu$$ies here that woulda done different, that's why they are the coach of the Shehawks.

How would I know I'd pick a internet fight with the coaches of pro football teams?

Man, I f'ed up here.

Rattler woulda scored, like he did with that dude in AUS (no offense to that guy, seems like a straight up brother), everybody else woulda scored, makes me feel like a loser (quote that).

Apparently, I'm not qualified to respond, cause I've been wrong in the past.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Brother,

Maybe (certainly) I'm crazy, but I'd not let a MAN's decision be second-guessed by a collection of never-was's.

I don't GAF the result of a GAME, but I'd GTH before I'd let a MAN's decision be second-guessed by a bunch of losers without defense.

Bunch a punks that never made a call, are second-guessin that call, bein' omnipotent and all, and bein' the geniuses an NFL team would call upon to lead their team (not).

BUT

I AM defendin the MAN that makes a decision, right or wrong, win or lose, made upon the moment, no help, nobody to lay off the blame, and LIVES, or DIES, with that decision.

Buncha pu$$ies here that woulda done different, that's why they are the coach of the Shehawks.

How would I know I'd pick a internet fight with the coaches of pro football teams?

Man, I f'ed up here.

Rattler woulda scored, like he did with that dude in AUS (no offense to that guy, seems like a straight up brother), everybody else woulda scored, makes me feel like a loser (quote that).

Who really gives a fphuck. I can think of a few things in life that are truly important and running around a field with a football doesn't classify as much more than mild humor.

Shod

The 6.5 Swede, Before Gay Was Ok
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Congrats to all the Patriot's fans! What a great game.

I am still in disbelief that an offensive coach or head coach would tell Wilson to throw the ball at that point and risk a Superbowl win. Lynch could have ran it and made the TD with 3 more tries [and possibly 1 attempt]. They still had 2 time outs left as well. It's absolutely unbelievable and was a stupid call. I don't care who you are.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by MontanaMan
Originally Posted by wilkeshunter
What an unbelievably stupid play to run at that point in the game. It doesn't matter how good you are when you are that dumb.

Actually, I think Wilson checked off at the line........ wink

MM

Yep...Wilson's call. He saw the big boys lined up against him and was spread wide, so he made the pass call.

Hunt with Class and Classics

Religion: A founder of The Church of Spray and Pray

Acquit v. t. To render a judgment in a murder case in San Francisco... EQUAL, adj. As bad as something else. Ambrose Bierce “The Devil's Dictionary”

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Shodd
Brother,

BUT

Man, I f'ed up here.

Who really gives a fphuck. I can think of a few things in life that are truly important and running around a field with a football doesn't classify as much more than mild humor.

Shod

Then what possessed you to even click on this thread?

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Exactly, by my analysis.

Decision was required.

"Decider" was apparent.

Call was made.

Play was executed.

Rattler happens.

Move on.

End of story.

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by luv2safari
Originally Posted by MontanaMan
Originally Posted by wilkeshunter
What an unbelievably stupid play to run at that point in the game. It doesn't matter how good you are when you are that dumb.

Actually, I think Wilson checked off at the line........ wink

MM

Yep...Wilson's call. He saw the big boys lined up against him and was spread wide, so he made the pass call.

He didn't check out of anything he stayed with the called play, confirmed by Carol and Bevell after the game. Wilson also said that was the call, no check was made.

Page 21 of 33 1 2 19 20 21 22 23 32 33

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

684 members (10gaugemag, 007FJ, 01Foreman400, 117LBS, 10Glocks, 70 invisible), 2,930 guests, and 1,301 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,642
Posts18,512,297
Members74,010
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.