-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 9 of 11 1 2 7 8 9 10 11
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
All the movies mentioned are Cinematic Genius! Kidding aside, The English Patient was a boat load of crap!

"Any idiot can face a crisis,it's the day-to-day living that wears you out."

Anton Chekhov

GB1

P
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
P
Yep couldn't get past the 10 min. mark.
Originally Posted by hillestadj
Orca

There are no problems that cannot be resolved by the suitable application of high explosive.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I was looking over that Wikipedia list I found.

One movie caught my eye, and it goes along with the so-bad-you-forget-it idea: Santa Claus Conquers the Martians.

Yikes.

It stars a very young Pia Zadora, arguably the worst actress ever. She's the only actress to win back-to-back Worst Actress awards in the Razzies. Here she is as child actor.

[Linked Image]

Genesis 9:2-4 Ministries Lighthearted Confessions of a Cervid Serial Killer
P
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
P
Originally Posted by Ghostinthemachine
Originally Posted by 2muchgun
Other than Blair Witch, I think Invasion of the Body Snatchers was other movie we walked out of. It was Stupid +P.....

Really? I enjoyed both the 50s original and the 70s remake with Donald Sutherland. Spooky schit IMO.

Did they do a later remake?

Yes, with Nicole Kidman and Daniel Craig. They changed the title to something else, though. It was much better than the 70s version which IMO was bad. That's probably the version the poster was talking about.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
. . . oh, and before I forget: The Killer Shrews was always a favorite of mine, because I remember watching it on Saturday Afternoon when I was a kid. It ranks right up there with the worst of the worst, chiefly because the Killer Shrews are all dogs in cheesy shrew costumes. The original came out in 1959.
[Linked Image]

The only reason I mention this is that I was digging around and found out there was a 2012 sequel, Return of the Killer Shrews. This one has GOT to be near the bottom.

Genesis 9:2-4 Ministries Lighthearted Confessions of a Cervid Serial Killer
IC B2

P
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
P
Originally Posted by 2muchgun
Okay check that. Wrong movie shocked blush

Dammit. I can't remember name of movie now, but it was something similar....

"The Invasion" 2007

I thought it was pretty good.

P
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
P
Originally Posted by gmsemel
All the movies mentioned are Cinematic Genius! Kidding aside, The English Patient was a boat load of crap!

But we got to see a young Kristen Scott Thomas topless and mostly naked. Made it all worthwhile.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Some of the public domain movies are pretty bad, hence why no one wants to take ownership anymore

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_films_in_the_public_domain_in_the_United_States

May I present, Buffalo Rider laugh

"Life is tough, even tougher if your stupid"
John Wayne
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by pira114
Napoleon Dynamite. Tried twice, can't get passed 15 minutes

It does that to everybody. You gotta stick with it though.

It's almost inexplicable, but after you watch that movie all the way through, you'll find yourself laughing about it two days later.

Travis

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by teal

Halloween is still the best and only horror movie I liked.

That is a classic but my favorite horror movie of all time is the original Night of the Living Dead.

That movie is timeless. And awesome.

Travis

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
IC B3

RVB Offline
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
“Nunchuck skills… bowhunting skills… computer hacking skills… Girls only want boyfriends who have great skills!”

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Guess you never had a pair of moon boots...

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
worst motion picture I have ever seen was Two Girls One Cup.

Beware of any old man in a profession where one usually dies young.

Calm seas don't make sailors.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by simonkenton7
By the way, Anjin-San, I loved your work in Shogun.

Yes, the handle pays homage to James Clavell's Shogun and was adopted before I knew he was full of it. grin

Actually, it is not a Japanese word. He thought it meant pilot, navigator of a ship or guide and I assumed that he knew, so I took it on as a model for my law practice in Japan.

In fact, the proper word in Japanese is Annainin or "guide person."

Norman Solberg
International lawyer, lately for 25 years in Japan, now working on trusts in the US, the 3rd greatest tax haven. NRA Life Member for over 50 years, NRA Endowment (2014), Patron (2016).
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by The_Yetti
Mars Attacks was pretty bad as well.

That has always been a favorite of my wife and I...

Granted the movie was stupid, but we love it due to my son's reaction to it when he was little... we first saw it when he was about Kindergarten Age...he was freaking out because he thought it was all for real...if it comes up on the TV movies we watch it and still laugh about Seafire Jr's reaction to it the first time...

he can hear us laughing and walk into the room to see what is so funny, and when he sees it's that, he'll go " oh great! reliving me being terrified over a movie when I was a kid..."

he thought it was a documentary or something in his youth..first couple of times he saw it..

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Deerwhacker444
Navajo Joe with Burt Reynolds is pretty hard to watch...

Although it's worth it cause Quentin Tarantino stole a BUNCH of music from that movie to put in Kill Bill.!

My son and I watched Navaho Joe one night together... we couldn't keep from laughing on how stupid that movie was...and especially that theme song, over and over...

one of those Euro Cowboy type movies...

Can't think of the name of it, but afterwards was another Euro Cowboy Crap movie with Yul Brenner in it... we had recently watched the original Magnificent Seven, and my son couldn't believe it was the same actor, due to how stupid the movie was...
I think it was a Spanish Made movie...

Yul Brenner is this 'hero' whose side arm is a mega short barreled lever action, with a super short stock.. that he keeps in this real hoakey holster on his hip.... thing has an unlimited magazine capacity, and he makes all of this hip shots, killing like 7 to 10 bad men in a row...

one of these shooting sprees, he shots one of the bad guys off of a fence next to a wagon, with a coffin in the back...guy gets shot, does a twist and somersault and then falls perfectly into the coffin, the next shot closes the lid, and he goes on killing the other 8 to 10 guys in the same fashion...

all the while with this hoakey Euro Cowboy theme song playing over and over in the background...

They are terrible if they weren't so damned funny by American Standards... evidently the European crowd loved them...

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
The recent biblical extravaganza: NOAH barf

Happy Trails!
NRA Life Member
G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G
Snakes on a plane

NRA Benefactor Member
K
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
K

Do not watch this movie. Ever!

"I'm not Native American, but I played one in a movie once!"

Bob

Founder
Ancient Order of the 1895 Winchester

"Come, shall we go and kill us venison?
And yet it irks me the poor dappled fools,
Being native burghers of this desert city,
Should in their own confines with forked heads
Have their round haunches gored."

WS

F
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
F
The worst movie I ever seen that was supposed to be a quality film with a decent budget was "The Life Aquatic." It is so bad my wife and I laughed all the way through it, or at least I did because she went to bed. She says I am easily entertained. Those orange watch caps and blue uniforms they wore cracked me up. For all the great actors in the film it was terrible. I am suprised it hasn't become a cult classic where people yell stuff at the screen like "Rocky Horror Picture Show."

Page 9 of 11 1 2 7 8 9 10 11

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

596 members (16gage, 1badf350, 10gaugemag, 06hunter59, 1lessdog, 1minute, 55 invisible), 2,982 guests, and 1,271 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,955
Posts18,519,375
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.