Hop To
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
#9609042 02/16/15
S
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
S
Seems my neighbors been growing pot for a while now. Appears he lives elsewhere but moves autos around and is tending his crop daily. Tired of smelling pot ,gives me a headache. Other neighbors say ignore it ,it's hurting no one. Well today I called and reported it to the local police and the dispatcher spoke to me like I was an idiot. Pissedme off and told her I know what pot smells like and don't have to go in the house to know what the hell is going on. Am I wrong? WTF!
No LEO's have come around at all as of yet.

Never take life to seriously, after all ,no one gets out of it alive.
GB1

A
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
A
I am sure they are only growing it for
worthy medical purposes.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Put a sign down at the driveway:

Free Pot, Help Yourself.!

B
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
B
Sell their pot and buy some Midol with the proceeds.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
[Linked Image]

Old Turd- Deplorable- Unrepentant Murderer- Domestic Violent Extremist

Just "Campfire Riffraff and Trash"

This will be my last post! Flave 1/3/21
IC B2

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Stop at a pay phone and call 911 reporting screams of a child from inside the house.

TRUMP- GABBARD 2024
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by sidepass
Seems my neighbors been growing pot for a while now. Appears he lives elsewhere but moves autos around and is tending his crop daily. Tired of smelling pot ,gives me a headache. Other neighbors say ignore it ,it's hurting no one. Well today I called and reported it to the local police and the dispatcher spoke to me like I was an idiot. Pissedme off and told her I know what pot smells like and don't have to go in the house to know what the hell is going on. Am I wrong? WTF!

Give it time.

Dave

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by ringworm
Stop at a pay phone and call 911 reporting screams of a child from inside the house.

That

It�s a magazine not a clip......

Advice is seldom welcome, and those who need it the most, like it the least.�
- Lord Chesterfield. 1750
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Call PG&E or whoever provides electricity in your area, more than likely they're bypassing the meter.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

No but it sounds like your local pd is lazy. More than likely the police show up and knock on the door, if they don't answer the door the police will leave. They require a warrant and more than likely will not acquire one for smoking dope? Wait until you start having random vehicles showing up at all times of the night and possibly a shooting or 2 then the police might get involved?

On a side not ask to speak with a LT or Chief about how you were addressed via dispatch? Next you can contact your mayor they usually have a complaint line? Good luck.

Last edited by Esox357; 02/16/15.
IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
cops do not want tips on drugs. Their hands are full already. I have tried for years to get a big pill dealer busted in my fair city. Evidently he is well connected, because they have never busted him.

Sam......

S
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by Bama_Rick
Sell their pot and buy some Midol with the proceeds.

midol because I care about a grow house in my neighborhood. GFY!

Never take life to seriously, after all ,no one gets out of it alive.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

That is called false reporting of an emergency in most places. There can be huge penalty enhancements if somebody gets injured or killed as a result of the call.

"Don't believe everything you see on the Internet" - Abraham Lincoln
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by Esox357

No but it sounds like your local pd is lazy. More than likely the police show up and knock on the door, if they don't answer the door the police will leave. They require a warrant and more than likely will not acquire one for smoking dope? Wait until you start having random vehicles showing up at all times of the night and possibly a shooting or 2 then the police might get involved?

On a side not ask to speak with a LT or Chief about how you were addressed via dispatch? Next you can contact your mayor they usually have a complaint line? Good luck.

And tell them too that your next phone call will be to the news media.

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by passport

That
Take the better part of a day to find one.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
cops do not want tips on drugs. Their hands are full already. I have tried for years to get a big pill dealer busted in my fair city. Evidently he is well connected, because they have never busted him.

What have you done to try and get the big pill dealer busted?

Travis

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
And it is likely to be at a stop and rob with a video camera rolling.

"Don't believe everything you see on the Internet" - Abraham Lincoln
D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
I thought this was going to be about starting the spring garden vegetables early.

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Seems my neighbors been growing pot for a while now. Appears he lives elsewhere but moves autos around and is tending his crop daily. Tired of smelling pot ,gives me a headache. Other neighbors say ignore it ,it's hurting no one. Well today I called and reported it to the local police and the dispatcher spoke to me like I was an idiot. Pissed me off and told her I know what pot smells like and don't have to go in the house to know what the hell is going on. Am I wrong? WTF!

Dispatchers are the idiots.

Ask to talk to an officer. Preferably a supervisor.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
hope you're a 100% positive, would suck for someone to get killed and you ended up being mistaken.

God bless Texas-----------------------
Old 300
I will remain what i am until the day I die- A HUNTER......Sitting Bull
Its not how you pick the booger..
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

574 members (10gaugemag, 06hunter59, 160user, 1234, 10gaugeman, 01Foreman400, 52 invisible), 2,415 guests, and 1,239 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,520
Posts18,472,532
Members73,936
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.