Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
S
Campfire Tracker
OP Online Content
Campfire Tracker
S
100% positive. We will see. Dispatchers suck!
Had one tell me it wasn't illegal to be black a couple years ago. I said it was illegal to break into my neighbors house regardless of ones color and my 45 acp will inforce that fact. Welcome to Oakland Ca.

Never take life to seriously, after all ,no one gets out of it alive.
GB1

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Guy I knoe rolled into his driveway while people were robbing his house. he backed out called the sheriff and they told him nearest car was 30 minutes away. So he said that's fine I have a shotgun in the truck I'll handle it myself and hung up. He said it only took 9 minutes for them to get there.

S
Campfire Tracker
OP Online Content
Campfire Tracker
S
Ready also. Homies zero in on this [bleep]. The smell gives it up. Don't need this crap in my hood. Have the armament to deal with the situation but rather local law enforcement take care of the problem.

Last edited by sidepass; 02/16/15.

Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by deflave
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
cops do not want tips on drugs. Their hands are full already. I have tried for years to get a big pill dealer busted in my fair city. Evidently he is well connected, because they have never busted him.

What have you done to try and get the big pill dealer busted?

Travis

spoken to a local PD LT, and a SGT, both of whom I have known for years. Was told that the dealer was 'under surveillance', and that's as far as it went.

Sam......

W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
Well, a real life snitch! You'll save kids from moving up to heroin.

Feel the Bern in your wallet.
IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
shocked

Liberalism is a mental disorder that leads to social disease.
S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Originally Posted by sidepass
Seems my neighbors been growing pot for a while now. Appears he lives elsewhere but moves autos around and is tending his crop daily. Tired of smelling pot ,gives me a headache. Other neighbors say ignore it ,it's hurting no one. Well today I called and reported it to the local police and the dispatcher spoke to me like I was an idiot. Pissedme off and told her I know what pot smells like and don't have to go in the house to know what the hell is going on. Am I wrong? WTF!
No LEO's have come around at all as of yet.

My curiosity is up. How exactly do you know he's growing pot. Are you saying you can smell growing marujuana inside his house? from your house? and it's giving you a headache? So if you were the dispatcher and had someone call this in would you send in SWAT? Might take a little more evidence, just sayin'.

“When Tyranny becomes Law, Rebellion becomes Duty”

Colossians 3:17 (New King James Version)
"And whatever you do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through Him."
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Schidtbrick neighbor that calls the cops before talking face to face.

The dispatcher might be on to something...

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Originally Posted by Bama_Rick
Sell their pot and buy some Midol with the proceeds.

midol because I care about a grow house in my neighborhood. GFY!

You said you were having headaches. You might want to get the cops to look in your other neighbor's houses too while you're at it, since they don't want to get on board. I'm sure they won't mind.

'Flave has the right idea though. Give it some time and don't take life to seriously...

S
Campfire Tracker
OP Online Content
Campfire Tracker
S
Some of you amaze me. Have a neighbor whom dosent live in the house where he grows pot and you expect me to talk to him about his grow. 1500 sq feet of pot stinks.no need to visit other neighbors to see weather they are growing . Back roads and bama rick your [bleep] idiots. The kids in the hood could be endangered because of this grower. Hopefully he moves next door to you after he leaves my hood. Shootem no swat just a cop and dog to see what gives.

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I've smelled one healthy plant growing outdoors, can't imagine what a house full would smell like.

Why do some folks in CA get away with it and others are shut down.?

I've seen some operations on TV with the hydroponics, seems like if you live in the Emerald triangle, you're encouraged to grow the stuff..

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
If nobody's home walk over and look in the windows. I'm just thinkin on the dispatcher's terms. They get a lot of crazy stuff called in. She probably thinks this is just one more.

“When Tyranny becomes Law, Rebellion becomes Duty”

Colossians 3:17 (New King James Version)
"And whatever you do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through Him."
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Might want to poke around the other neighbors houses too, they might be doing something illegal.
Always better to call the cops when you are guessing what someone else is doing.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I am sure they will gladly take the tips on semi-auto firearms/hi-cap magazine owners you are also wanting to rat out.

"My message to my troops is if you see anybody carrying a gun on the streets of Milwaukee, we'll put them on the ground, take the gun away and then decide whether you have a right to carry it." - Milwaukee Police Chief Ed Flynn
S
Campfire Tracker
OP Online Content
Campfire Tracker
S
I am that hi cap magazine owner. Dont care about those that enjoy smoking pot. Don't want a big grow nextdoor.big fence and windows always covered up. Been some pot grow shootouts in my city, don't want them in the middle of a quiet neighborhood. Funny how you want to apply the situation to other ideals.

Last edited by sidepass; 02/16/15.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

God bless Texas-----------------------
Old 300
I will remain what i am until the day I die- A HUNTER......Sitting Bull
Its not how you pick the booger..
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
Campfire Ranger
Online Happy
Campfire Ranger
Don't be lazy. If it bothers you, burn that fugger down. If you keep squawkin, you'll end up getting looked at.

“Life is life and fun is fun, but it's all so quiet when the goldfish die.”
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Northern Ca and you expect the cops to do something? Ha. Funny guy. Southern Oregon here, same boat.

It's dangerous dealing with these crackpots because there's huge money involved. I've had em point a shotgun at the windshield of my truck when I showed up for scheduled work on a property being rented out for a grow. These mofo's are just plain crazy and stupid. You don't want them in your neighborhood. I'd be careful about snooping. Trip wires, camera's, guards, dogs. You'd be risking your life and in the wrong legally, lose lose.

You might set up a trail cam and get some data you can pass on to authorities. Hopefully they won't taze you when you show up at the station.

Last edited by Fireball2; 02/16/15.

LOL
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Pretty much what Fireball2 said.

Screw you! I'm voting for Trump again!

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the 24HCF.
pal Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Seems my neighbors been growing pot for a while now. Appears he lives elsewhere but moves autos around and is tending his crop daily. Tired of smelling pot ,gives me a headache...

Unclench your glutes and maybe the headaches will go away.

"There's more to optics than meets the eye."--anon

"...most of us would be better off losing half a pound around the waist than half a pound on our rifle."--dhg

Page 2 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

563 members (1_deuce, 257_X_50, 222Sako, 2500HD, 257 mag, 1minute, 62 invisible), 2,576 guests, and 1,304 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,562
Posts18,473,169
Members73,940
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.