Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 10 of 17 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 16 17
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by VarmintGuy
DeFlave: Yes, yes, yes TRAVIS - I will do exactly as "I" please!
Your inflated ego MAY think you have enough standing to be "chief justice" and influence others conduct but that, in fact, is not so!
I indeed DID post here that the New England Patriots "WOULD KNOW THEY HAD BEEN IN A FIGHT COME THE END OF THE SUPER-BOWL GAME" and that "THE NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS WOULD NOT BE BEATING THE SEATTLE SEAHAWKS BY 38 POINTS (like they beat the Colts by in the previous playoff game!)" - I stand by both of those CORRECT and prudent comments!
For YOU to describe the Seahawks narrow, last second loss as getting their "asses beaten" in this past Super-Bowl is simply IGNORANT - they lost fair and square, but an "ass beating" - well I would describe that comment of yours as ridiculous (deflave like?)!
And if you had any sense of decency you would tone down your over-inflated ego and delusions of grandeur!
You, nor anyone else on this forum, can, has or will dictate what I say or do!
Make NO mistake about that little buddy!
I am and I will talk Gophers or anything else I choose, regardless of your immature and erroneous musings.
By the way I shot a couple more Gophers yesterday with one of my 22 rimfires (if you don't mind?)!
GO HAWKS!
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
This is worthy of reposting.

..."And if you had any sense of decency you would tone down your over-inflated ego and delusions of grandeur!" -VarmintGuy

That is precious.

There are 2 rules to success:

1. Never tell everything that you know.
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Originally Posted by OSU_Sig
This is worthy of reposting.

..."And if you had any sense of decency you would tone down your over-inflated ego and delusions of grandeur!" -VarmintGuy

That is precious.

Where is he now, do they not feel they need to do what they expected others to do if they had won?

"The 375HH is the greatest level of power you can get for the investment in recoil." (JJHack)
79s and losttrail, biggest waste of air.
H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
Hiding under a rock.

To put it in perspective, he has had some doozy posts. He started one suggesting the government was at fault for the 22 ammo shortage, he also seems to always chime in on posts like " my new 220 swift" and post how he has owned a total of 13 of such rifles ( usually more than 10 ) and how they are such great guns, but he only owns 3 of them currently. I suspect if you totalled all the guns he claims to own it would be in the hundreds, and what he has owned might be more than Grice wholesale has in their store.

Between his lack of ability ( and government theory) to locate ANY 22LR at any of the stores he drives hundreds of miles to, and his use of the exclamation mark to show his Suave!writing style, and now his lack of common sense by posting PM's and no reply to his bloated opinion on a football game, he can now claim the title Varminthidingdouchebag!!!!!!

He is about as pathetic as Root!

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
I would not have been involved in keeping this thread alive had varmint guy not gone after me after my post. Once that occurred, I decided that he will receive in spades what he is giving.

To the top!

There are 2 rules to success:

1. Never tell everything that you know.
IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I can watch that interception clip all day long.

Man what an a$$ beating New England laid on 'em. whistle

Bump

When a country is well governed, poverty and a mean condition are something to be ashamed of. When a country is ill governed, riches and honors are something to be ashamed of
. Confucius
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by kenjs1
I can watch that interception clip all day long.
whistle

Bump

Ain't that the truth, what a great clip!! Kook and varmint are sure keeping low profiles after all the pablum they spewed!

NRA Patron Member
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
The more trash you talk, the farther you can fall....

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Wasn't it was the exact same play that ended up causing the Cardinals to lose to the Steelers a few SB's ago.

Of course that INT was capped with a +90 yd td run- but same call nonetheless.

Pity

Likely ended the Cardinals Dynasty!

When a country is well governed, poverty and a mean condition are something to be ashamed of. When a country is ill governed, riches and honors are something to be ashamed of
. Confucius
IC B3

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Originally Posted by kenjs1
Wasn't it was the exact same play that ended up causing the Cardinals to lose to the Steelers a few SB's ago.

Of course that INT was capped with a +90 yd td run- but same call nonetheless.

Pity

Likely ended the Cardinals Dynasty!

James Harrison's 100-yard interception return.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=MxMIbnAmTAk

Keep your gun-hand ready and your eyes peeled.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
ugh - don't want to see it. Was SO rooting for Cardinals. Heck of a play though.

ok....gonna go look at Malcoms catch again.

. Confucius
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
I thought that would get you Seahawk naysayers attention!
Now I am not predicting a Seahawks Dynasty but I am predicting that several dickwarts on this site who owe the Seattle Seahawks, their organization and their fans an apology, WON'T do so because they aren't man enough!
And I will call them out by name in a few days time IF they don't render their apologies.
Now on to the game.
I am still shaking 4 hours after it was over.
The adrenaline still has not worn off.
What an amazing and record setting comeback the Seahawks made.
I was a bit sobered later as I watched the New England Patriots absolutely DEMOLISH a very good Colts team.
Make no mistake, I am one of the Seattle Seahawks biggest fans but I won't let myself predict another Super-Bowl win for them right now - but I am pretty sure that the fine New England team WON'T beat Seattle by 38 points.
If'n they win at all!
Now mind you, that those few "poor sports" here that owe the Seahawks, Russel Wilson, Marshawn Lynch, and their fans an apology - man up and get it done, here publically, or I will call you out individually and by name!
I am PROUD of the Seattle Seahawks and their never say die, never give up performance today and for this whole season.
GO HAWKS!
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

"The 375HH is the greatest level of power you can get for the investment in recoil." (JJHack)
79s and losttrail, biggest waste of air.
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
BTT

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
one more time. I have seen a few newer posters on the forum. Any guesses as to which one is Varmint and which one is okok? I did see one whose location said - Northwest.

. Confucius
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
bump for the cowards -

- Greg

Success is found at the intersection of planning, hard work, and stubbornness.
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by safariman
Poco lolo: If you have nothing to add then why post anything at all?
Did you have an exceptionally poor set of parents?
Weren't you potty trained properly?
Try to man up and make a mature posting for once.
I feel sorry for you - no anger, just sorrow.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy .

Well said, and my sentiments as well. SO many negative posts that add nothing to a conversation. Worthy of pity and unfortunately not much else. Probably the #1 offender of hi jacking posts out of all 60,000 or so members, and usually just to throw a chickenshidt, cowardly bomb from behind a keyboard.
Very sad.

Thanks for alerting some on the availability of this rifle. Sounds like a great value there. I am all varmint rifled up, but if'n I wasn't....

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
My exceptionally poor parents taught me to never tolerate idiots, liars and cons..

Hold into the interception!

Originally Posted by captain seafire
I replace valve cover gaskets every 50K, if they don't need them sooner...
D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
TFF!

My dog is a member of the "Turd Like Clan"

Covert Trail Cameras are JUNK

3 Time Dinkathon Champion #DinkGOAT

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Rancho_Loco
My exceptionally poor parents taught me to never tolerate idiots, liars and cons..

Hold into the interception!

funny

Page 10 of 17 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 16 17

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

583 members (06hunter59, 10Glocks, 10gaugemag, 1234, 01Foreman400, 10ring1, 62 invisible), 2,453 guests, and 1,227 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,590
Posts18,492,128
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.