Campfire Tracker
C
Originally Posted by bbassi
You know what we say in NY?

We may suck, but we aren't NJ!

grin

;-)

Originally Posted by Archerhunter

Quit giving in inch by inch then looking back to lament the mile behind ya and wonder how to preserve those few feet left in front of ya. They'll never stop until they're stopped. That's a fact.
GB1

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
If this goes viral, it could seriously hurt Christi's chances in '16.

I am assuming that was tongue in cheek. CC 's a long shot at best. Liz Warren will be pres before CC.

Quit giving in inch by inch then looking back to lament the mile behind ya and wonder how to preserve those few feet left in front of ya. They'll never stop until they're stopped. That's a fact.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by gunner500
You sit at the head of the table, your responsible, it's on you, on your watch, get rid of it, can you icebox liberal girls tell me how they take away gun rights then, huh?

Boy, they just keep coming don't they, stupid uneducated opinion after stupid uneducated opinion.

The head of the table was Corzine, he signed the Graves Act and Christie had nothing to do with it. ...and there is nothing he can do about it until the NJ legislators put something on his desk to sign.

Last edited by steve4102; 02/21/15.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Originally Posted by EvilTwin
No he couldn't Gunner. The NJ legislature is a bunch of extreme lib demorats. Worse than NY by a good bit.

+1 Truth.

E
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
E
No he couldn't Gunner. The NJ legislature is a bunch of extreme lib demorats. Worse than NY by a good bit.
The NJ legislature is really that bad?

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC
Member New Mexico Shooting Sports Association

Take your responsibilities seriously, never yourself-Ken Howell

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
IC B2

G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
BS, he could ax it if he wanted, there are ways, where did the hi-cap magazines and certain weaponry go then, you and jersey may need to cut me a bit of slack on northern repressed people and their commie politics, you see, I live in the free state of Oklahoma, I don't have to act free on the net.

Trump Won!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
First, the NJ legislature IS that bad. Second, believe it or not Gunner, Christie actually vetoed a measure to limit magazine capacity in NJ. Surprised me too. Fairly recently too.

Be afraid,be VERY VERY afraid
ad triarios redisse
My Buddy eh76 speaks authentic Frontier Gibberish!
[Linked Image]
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by steve4102
Apparently our retired teacher was out looking to buy Illegal Drugs.

http://www.thedailyjournal.com/stor...-case-trying-buy-drugs-sheriff/23749005/

If true, then you can bet the bank that they would have charged him with it.

While it's true that all liberals are crazy people, not all crazy people are liberals.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
BS, he could ax it if he wanted, there are ways, where did the hi-cap magazines and certain weaponry go then, you and jersey may need to cut me a bit of slack on northern repressed people and their commie politics, you see, I live in the free state of Oklahoma, I don't have to act free on the net.

Now you are going Full Retard.

Please tell us OH Civics Professor, what Ax could Christie "Legally" do today, now right at this moment to get this guy out of his hot water bath?

Be specific now, after all you are and expert.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
E
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
E
Then the people who put them in there are idiots of the first order. crazy

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC
Member New Mexico Shooting Sports Association

Take your responsibilities seriously, never yourself-Ken Howell

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
I think the point of this whole thing is to scrutinize the silly, gun control crazy law that he was arrested for. If this guy can have felony charges brought for possession of something that isn't even legally considered a "firearm", then the law needs to be challenged and repealed.

No matter what or who the "politics" of the situation are, the law is contrary to the 2nd Amendment.

That's where the focus ought to be...

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by HilhamHawk
Apparently our retired teacher was out looking to buy Illegal Drugs.

http://www.thedailyjournal.com/stor...-case-trying-buy-drugs-sheriff/23749005/

If true, then you can bet the bank that they would have charged him with it.

Is it a "crime" to go looking to buy drugs?

If he failed in his attempt to purchase, is there something he can be charged with?

G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G

Please tell us OH Civics Professor, what Ax could Christie "Legally" do today, now right at this moment to get this guy out of his hot water bath?

Your the expert here kepler, if politicians can do all the illegal things they do you want me to believe they cant find a way to repeal a stupid gun law?

Trump Won!
G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
First, the NJ legislature IS that bad. Second, believe it or not Gunner, Christie actually vetoed a measure to limit magazine capacity in NJ. Surprised me too. Fairly recently too.

That's good news, maybe he's starting to drop a sack of nuts.

Trump Won!
G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
You sit at the head of the table, your responsible, it's on you, on your watch, get rid of it, can you icebox liberal girls tell me how they take away gun rights then, huh?

Boy, they just keep coming don't they, stupid uneducated opinion after stupid uneducated opinion.

The head of the table was Corzine, he signed the Graves Act and Christie had nothing to do with it. ...and there is nothing he can do about it until the NJ legislators put something on his desk to sign.

Uh BTW, an uneducated opinion is called ignorance, not stupid, there mary.

Trump Won!
C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Originally Posted by elkhunternm
Then the people who put them in there are idiots of the first order. crazy

Bingo.

Thats the way it works. First there's a couple idiots. Then more. Now too many.

They are largely concentrated in the couple urban pockets. Sure there are some hippies in the NW, and some old school farming dems in the south, and some soccer-mom libs in the suburbs, but the majority of the problem is the population of hand-out idiots in the urban centers just overwhelms the rest.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
I think the point of this whole thing is to scrutinize the silly, gun control crazy law that he was arrested for. If this guy can have felony charges brought for possession of something that isn't even legally considered a "firearm", then the law needs to be challenged and repealed.

No matter what or who the "politics" of the situation are, the law is contrary to the 2nd Amendment.

That's where the focus ought to be...

That "Antique" is indeed considered a "Firearm" under NJ law.

b. Handguns. (1) Any person who knowingly has in his possession any handgun, including any antique handgun, without first having obtained a permit to carry the same as provided in N.J.S.2C:58-4, is guilty of a crime of the second degree. (2) If the handgun is in the nature of an air gun, spring gun or pistol or other weapon of a similar nature in which the propelling force is a spring, elastic band, carbon dioxide, compressed or other gas or vapor, air or compressed air, or is ignited by compressed air, and ejecting a bullet or missile smaller than three-eighths of an inch in diameter, with sufficient force to injure a person it is a crime of the third degree.

http://law.onecle.com/new-jersey/2c-the-new-jersey-code-of-criminal-justice/39-5.html

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S

Your the expert here kepler, if politicians can do all the illegal things they do you want me to believe they cant find a way to repeal a stupid gun law?

No Not Legally, double "full retard".

Do you use that brain to vote, God help us.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S

Uh BTW, an uneducated opinion is called ignorance, not stupid, there mary.

"he acted in ignorance of basic procedures"
synonyms: incomprehension of, unawareness of, unconsciousness of, unfamiliarity with, inexperience with, lack of knowledge about, lack of information about.

Ignorance is unaware, stupid is aware but to lack the IQ to understand. Your comment are flat out stupid and show lack of intelligence.

Last edited by steve4102; 02/21/15.

G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
No how are outsiders ever gonna help you with that commie chithole you call home with you being all rude like that?

Trump Won!
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

526 members (160user, 1beaver_shooter, 222Sako, 1Longbow, 222ND, 12344mag, 45 invisible), 1,968 guests, and 1,106 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,876
Posts18,478,877
Members73,947
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.