Hop To
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
E
eyeball Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
E

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.

E
eyeball Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
E

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.
E
eyeball Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
E

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Because of the increase in wickedness, the love of many will wax cold.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Before many of the Bible's prophecies can be fulfilled, it will be necessary to disarm the people. We can do our best to delay it, but we can't stop it. It might not happen in our lifetimes, but it's coming.
Is Obama setting the stage for the US to fail and to be combined with the other countries in a one world government? Only time will tell but he sure seems to working at it.

“In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”
― George Orwell

It's not over when you lose. It's over when you quit.
IC B2

E
eyeball Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
E
The beast (govt) and the Harlot (organized religion) turning on the people and disarming them is part of prophecy.

A hundred years ago you wouldnt see folks getting their dander up over the reading of the word but now the students of lucifer show no such restraint.

All the while, things are getting mo'better in what was once America. wink

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
We have a Muslim President. (A rose by any other name is a rose, in this case it is also an anti-christian.) While I'm pretty sure I won't live to the day of Armageddan, and yes, I believe that Obama is doing everything he can to destroy the USA, I hope and pray for our children. I hope and pray that I did right in raising them and witness to all who I meet. I've been blessed in my life over and over. Have I done enough, is what I wonder!
The atheists are winning in court in the same manner as Obama in the executive branch, one thing at a time.

I prefer classic.
Semper Fi
I used to run with the hare. Now I'm envious of the tortoise and I do my own stunts but rarely intentionally
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by RickyD
Because of the increase in wickedness, the love of many will wax cold.
That was 280Don's favorite quote.

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
The bible says that "Every knee shall bow and every tongue confess that Jesus Christ is Lord".

Those who deny God and persecute Christians will ultimately learn the hard way.

For certain we see the proficiencies of the bible being fulfilled at a rapid pace.

Last edited by Dixie_Rebel; 03/02/15.

Liberalism is a cancer
Support Christian Family values
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Godlessness today is easier to dismiss than ever before, and even embrace, because it's manifested in so many different ways by society. Say there's 10,000 ways, (in truth there are probably many more) and 9999 are not the gospel, and only one is. To stand on just one thing, the truth of the gospel, against SO MANY, makes christians look like weirdos.

But once saved by simple faith, the following revelation of the veracity of the Bible is overwhelming at times for even the believer to grasp. Again, making us look like weirdos when we try to explain it to unbelievers, who couldn't possibly accept it w/o the Holy Spirit prompting them. Of course, we were all unbelievers at one time, born in a state of rebellion to God, so the Spirit does get through to some. Some listen, some don't.

LOL
IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Right at the beginning of "Revelation" [it IS singular, you know] John says that those who read it will receive a "blessing."

Those who use it like a Crystal Ball are missing the "blessing".

Never holler whoa or look back in a tight place
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
The world is not turning against JEWS.....the world is turning against the Zionists.

There's a simple reason.

They live on land they stole by force of the gun and they continue to steal more every day.

They lie and pretend this is not so.

The world is sick to death of their lies, their theft and their ongoing genocide against the Palestinians.

That's why the world is against them and that's why their time of reckoning is coming.

It has nothing to do with God.

Troll Slayer--Last Best Hope and Lord and Savior of the unwashed masses.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
GutshotBuck,

The world is not turning against JEWS.....the world is turning against the Zionists.

There's a simple reason.

They live on land they stole by force of the gun and they continue to steal more every day.

The world is sick to death of their lies, their theft and their ongoing genocide against the Palestinians.

That's why the world is against them and that's why their time of reckoning is coming.

There was a Muslim girl being interviewed on the radio. The host asked her,
"If the entire middle east was armed and Israel was not, what would happen?"
"We would destroy them from the face of the earth."
"What would happen if Israel was armed and no one else int the middle east had arms?" he continued.
"It would be like it is now."
"Do you hear yourself!?"

GutshotBuck, you sound as silly as the girl on the radio.

"Only Christ is the fullness of God's revelation."
Everyday Hunter
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
All this time I thought we hated Jews because they put on suicide vests and kill Christians.

No.... Wait...... that's the Palistinian "victims" that do that, isn't it?

It gets confusing.

Never holler whoa or look back in a tight place
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by curdog4570
All this time I thought we hated Jews because they put on suicide vests and kill Christians.

No.... Wait...... that's the Palistinian "victims" that do that, isn't it?

It gets confusing.

Not really. smile

The only ones confused are the liberal Muslim apologists. Like Obama. And he ain't confused at all. He's on their side.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by GutshotBuck

There's a simple reason.

GO BACK TO STORMFRONT

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

“In Trump We Trust.” Right????

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
What's the matter?

Can't handle the TRUTH!!!???!!!

grin grin grin

Last edited by GutshotBuck; 03/02/15.

Troll Slayer--Last Best Hope and Lord and Savior of the unwashed masses.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I am making my usual affirmation on these "end times" threads, without going into alot of detail, unless someone wants to discuss it off line.

All Bible Prophecy was fulfilled, with regards to Jesus Christ and his second coming in judgment, in the AD 70 judgment of Jerusalem and the Mosaic economy, carried out by the Roman army. The book of Revelation was written before AD 70 and signified what was "shortly" to come to pass.

The book opens with the word "shortly" (Rev 1:1) and closes with the word "shortly" (Rev 22:6.)

The Israel of today has no connection to the Israel of the Old Testament,nor the current "Israel of God" which is the church of Christ (Gal 6:16)

"All that the South has ever desired was that the Union, as established by our forefathers, should be preserved, and that the government, as originally organized, should be administered in purity and truth." – Robert E. Lee
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Dear Mr. Gutshotbuck: Where do you propose these Jews live? Or do you think a final solution is the answer? Do you have a problem with folks defending themselves against murderous hordes? Do you think Jews have any reason to rely on the goodness of their feloow humans? Do you think that if every Jew were to disappear from the face of the earth the Moslems would settle down to peace and harmony? Or do you maybe just blindly like many others hate Hebrews. Hitler brought the whole world to disaster by combining this type of thinking with political cunning and power hunger. Please reconsider.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
You are wasting your time with this troll. Look at his handle and the positions he takes. A hunting, anti-Semitic Negro and from MN no less? GMAFB...

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

600 members (1OntarioJim, 1minute, 1234, 1badf350, 007FJ, 06hunter59, 54 invisible), 2,455 guests, and 1,278 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,567
Posts18,491,825
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.