Hop To
Page 3 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Only thing missing was 2 NHL teams....

GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Wrassel with the cops for their gun you usually win a stupid prize.

I only have two questions, what the hell are the Alaska Bush people doing in Arizona? And does the Discovery channel know about this?

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
in arizona, you can be charged, if participant in an event that results in murder charges being filed.

It was convenient where it happened in the sense the county jail is real close.

This is not the type of thing that typically happens in cottonwood, az. and i am sure the responding officers were to some extent caught off guard.

Having been in a situation where at the time another officer and I were facing about 12 drunk bikers with weapons, faced them down, and arrested all of them, I can tell you the pucker factor is pretty high. Second guessing is just that.

As to the alaska bush people, jerome is just right up the hill. An original mining town, now kind of hippy center, draws a lot of wierd people.

THE BIRTH PLACE OF GERONIMO
D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
I went back and watched it over and over and there is so much going on I can hardly keep track of it and I can back the video up. I can't tell what is happening in front of the center approaching officer but the far officer tackles the aggressive son who is putting his finger in the face of the officer on the far left. Don't know what was happening but all the officers are moving in at that point but they're outnumbered and I'd have tried to stall for time and help. If walmart security guy hadn't joined in it could have been a lot worse for the cops.

‘TO LEARN WHO RULES OVER YOU, SIMPLY FIND OUT WHO YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO CRITICIZE’

Conspiracy theorists are the ones who see it all coming…

You are the carbon they want to eliminate !

I’m Uber Deplorable Ultra MAGA !
A
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by 12344mag

I only have two questions, what the hell are the Alaska Bush people doing in Arizona? And does the Discovery channel know about this?

Definitely in the "Win stupid prizes" category.

So, has anyone figured out if the Bush folks were drunk, on meth, or just pain stupid?

As for charging them all with Felony Murder, I'm ok with that. I don't see any societal benefit to having these Bush Gypsies wandering the country.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper
Originally Posted by 12344mag

Definitely in the "Win stupid prizes" category.

So, has anyone figured out if the Bush folks were drunk, on meth, or just pain stupid?

As for charging them all with Felony Murder, I'm ok with that. I don't see any societal benefit to having these Bush Gypsies wandering the country.

Yes, good to charge all civilians on scene with a crime, but under no circumstances charge all police on scene no matter their actions or for what ever they claim in the after action reports.

"My message to my troops is if you see anybody carrying a gun on the streets of Milwaukee, we'll put them on the ground, take the gun away and then decide whether you have a right to carry it." - Milwaukee Police Chief Ed Flynn
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Daveinjax
I went back and watched it over and over and there is so much going on I can hardly keep track of it and I can back the video up. I can't tell what is happening in front of the center approaching officer but the far officer tackles the aggressive son who is putting his finger in the face of the officer on the far left. Don't know what was happening but all the officers are moving in at that point but they're outnumbered and I'd have tried to stall for time and help. If walmart security guy hadn't joined in it could have been a lot worse for the cops.

Here's a slowed down version with commentary from the chief. I have not watched it (at work) but my brother says it's good and you can tell what's going on better:

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by sherp
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Monday Morning Quarterbacking DOES solve the problem in most cases.

Yep, a police officer should never have their actions questioned by anyone.
No police should ever have their actions questioned by you.

[Linked Image from ]
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by huntinaz
Originally Posted by Daveinjax

Here's a slowed down version with commentary from the chief. I have not watched it (at work) but my brother says it's good and you can tell what's going on better:

Yes, the leader never lies. I doubt Chief Flynn could have done any better.

"My message to my troops is if you see anybody carrying a gun on the streets of Milwaukee, we'll put them on the ground, take the gun away and then decide whether you have a right to carry it." - Milwaukee Police Chief Ed Flynn
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by ConradCA
Originally Posted by sherp
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Monday Morning Quarterbacking DOES solve the problem in most cases.

Yep, a police officer should never have their actions questioned by anyone.
No police should ever have their actions questioned by you.

Why would you say such a thing? I critique police incidents as they like to critique themselves.

IC B3

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Anyone notice after the one officer shoots the guy on top of the officer on the ground, another lunatic is fighting over the officers gun, the officer pulls his gun away, and even after being shot has the sense to clear a malfunction and re-engage?

A
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by GreatWaputi
Anyone notice after the one officer shoots the guy on top of the officer on the ground, another lunatic is fighting over the officers gun, the officer pulls his gun away, and even after being shot has the sense to clear a malfunction and re-engage?

GW, I didn't watch it as close as you did, but here's what I saw.

I saw several officers approach what looked like a Gypsie camp. Based on the officer demeanor, it appeared they intended to ask some questions, and conduct an investigation in a calm reasonable manner. Then the Gypsies just go Nucking Futs.

I would of liked to have seen the officers attempt to form up and peal the gypsies off one at a time and cuff them, but I doubt this small departments received much in the way of psudo-riot training, and even then, it may have been tough for them to pull it off, especially after one of their own was on the ground.

Overall, it was a tough situation and I suspect many departments will look to this video for possible lessons.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Did you listen to the audio? As the other officers arrive (car dash cam view was from), that officer exits his vehicle and says they need to separate them for questioning, then you can hear the patriarch of the bunch saying they're not separating anyone and the fighting begins.

Tough to train for every situation. I'll bet the officer with the ASP was wishing he had 4 feet of hickory instead.

R
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
R
Back in the 90's I was a PR24 instructor and ground fighting techniques instructor.
There should have been a lot of broken forearms?
A man isn't much inclined to fight once you shatter his arms.

TRUMP- GABBARD 2024
A
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Did you listen to the audio? As the other officers arrive (car dash cam view was from), that officer exits his vehicle and says they need to separate them for questioning, then you can hear the patriarch of the bunch saying they're not separating anyone and the fighting begins.

Tough to train for every situation. I'll bet the officer with the ASP was wishing he had 4 feet of hickory instead.

My volume was down at the beginning of the video, so no I didn't hear it, but I'd say it support my hypothesis that the officers were trying to conduct a low key investigation when the Bush Gypsies went off.

Yes, 4 foot hickory and shield would of been much preferred for that situation, but I don't think anyone had much time to make it back to their vehicles....

I was surprised the officers managed to bag all 7 belligerents, so someone came through with a plan.

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by ringworm
Back in the 90's I was a PR24 instructor and ground fighting techniques instructor.

As you probably already know, PR24's are pretty much a thing of the past and were replaced by the mostly worthless ASP. Whoever came up with the ASP should be severely beat about the head and genitals with one!

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper

My volume was down at the beginning of the video, so no I didn't hear it, but I'd say it support my hypothesis that the officers were trying to conduct a low key investigation when the Bush Gypsies went off.

Yes, 4 foot hickory and shield would of been much preferred for that situation, but I don't think anyone had much time to make it back to their vehicles....

I was surprised the officers managed to bag all 7 belligerents, so someone came through with a plan.

Nice move to say you didn't hear something, but then claim what you didn't hear supports your position. Can I use that one?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
That's about as much of a ch.i.mp out as you'll see in any hood..

Originally Posted by captain seafire
I replace valve cover gaskets every 50K, if they don't need them sooner...
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by ringworm

As you probably already know, PR24's are pretty much a thing of the past and were replaced by the mostly worthless ASP. Whoever came up with the ASP should be severely beat about the head and genitals with one!

I never had a problem with the ASP. Matter of fact i've seen acoupke of altercations where they were the deciding factor. You break a man's femur, he don't wanna fight no mo

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Whatever. Tell the oompa loompa's hey for me. [/quote]. LtPPowell

E
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
E
G12,what is an "ASP?"

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC
Member New Mexico Shooting Sports Association

Take your responsibilities seriously, never yourself-Ken Howell

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
Page 3 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

535 members (219 Wasp, 10ring1, 1badf350, 1Longbow, 160user, 10gaugemag, 42 invisible), 1,840 guests, and 1,175 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,219
Posts18,524,559
Members74,031
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.