Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 5 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
if you look at that link i posted on the connection to phoenix, it would appeare to me one of the shooters was black, so i suspect a convert?

THE BIRTH PLACE OF GERONIMO
GB1

E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Originally Posted by ltppowell
Originally Posted by kwg020
The problem is the bad guys will want to retaliate. There are elementary schools all across America that are now targets for these animals.

They fail to realize that freedom of speech is truly an American original concept that is the envy of the rest of the world.

This is what happens when we have a loose immigration policy. And, the republicans are just as guilty of that as are the democrats. With 50,000,000 illegals coming across the border in the last 10 years if 1/10 of 1% are hardcore muslims, that means 5000 hardcore muslims are in or very close to America.

Does that give you a warm and fuzzy feeling??

kwg

I'm pretty sure they want to retaliate already, us being infidels and all.

Rong. They will spare us if we become dimocraps and kiss their azz. wink

Last edited by eyeball; 05/04/15.

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
We do have a problem, And baiting and provoking a confrontation hiding under the free speech blanket doesn't help things any.

Yet there was no outcry when the American flag was defecated on (except for a very few) or a picture of Jesus was urinated on. Seems as if the only outcry is when there is a muslim involved. Makes me think that peoples definition of freedom of speech is very selective. Either we have it or we don't. miles

Look out for number 1, don't step in number 2.
E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Originally Posted by milespatton
We do have a problem, And baiting and provoking a confrontation hiding under the free speech blanket doesn't help things any.

Yet there was no outcry when the American flag was defecated on (except for a very few) or a picture of Jesus was urinated on. Seems as if the only outcry is when there is a muslim involved. Makes me think that peoples definition of freedom of speech is very selective. Either we have it or we don't. miles

Amazing how libs and dimocraps spring to the defense of commies and other scum, rather that the defensless unborn.

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.
J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Morning Eyeball,some folks dont seem to understand that down here we can count on LEO's.This aint N.Y. City or California.They proved it last night.

Ideas are far more powerful than guns, We dont let our people have guns. Why should we let them have ideas. "Joseph Stalin"

He who has braved youths dizzy heat dreads not the frost of age.
IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by eyeball
They will spare us if we become dimocraps and kiss their azz. wink

No, they won't spare the weak and stupid either.

Several instances of beheading liberals has already taken place.

They prefer their victims helpless and witless.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Makes one wonder don't it?

The folks who held the show did nothing wrong.

The two dead dudes are the folks who tried to do wrong.

Choose wisely!!!

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by jdm953
JoeBob,you are not from here are you.I bet you would fit in better some place like California.

Really? I would be happier if every man went around with two Navy Colts stuck in his belt.

But we can't do that. The same people who sanctioned this event would have had those same police officers shoot you if you had attended and tried to carry to protect yourself.

I merely advocate consistency. If you are going to put a target on my back, don't try to limit my right to shoot back.

But then again, I'm not a sheep.

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
This is consistent for Texas.If I cant carry in there I can count on LEO's till I leave.
Originally Posted by JoeBob
Originally Posted by jdm953
JoeBob,you are not from here are you.I bet you would fit in better some place like California.

Really? I would be happier if every man went around with two Navy Colts stuck in his belt.

But we can't do that. The same people who sanctioned this event would have had those same police officers shoot you if you had attended and tried to carry to protect yourself.

I merely advocate consistency. If you are going to put a target on my back, don't try to limit my right to shoot back.

But then again, I'm not a sheep.

Ideas are far more powerful than guns, We dont let our people have guns. Why should we let them have ideas. "Joseph Stalin"

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
This is consistent for Texas. If I cant carry in there I can count on LEO's till I leave.

My God, man! Did you leave your balls at the state line? You can NEVER depend on law enforcement to protect you. Those jihadis were stupid. They weren't from there.

There are a million ways they could have killed you walking back to your car and there wouldn't have been one damned thing law enforcement could have done about it.

Anyone that depends on someone else to protect him and his family has completely given up his freedom for servitude.

Last edited by JoeBob; 05/04/15.
IC B3

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
I have friends and family that are LEO's here Im not worried.

E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Originally Posted by Greyghost
Damn fool stunt by some right wing tea partiest conservatives, and anyone that thinks this shooting was done by anything other than a couple wannabe's is fooling themselves. Maybe if a real attack is carried out and a few wife's, son's, or daughter's are lost you'll know the difference.

Texas, yup... wouldn't be a damn bit surprised if Cruz wasn't part of it either.

Just a stunt on both sides.

Phil

I think martians were behind it, well, that and dimocraps supporting illegal immigration. This will get worse because .gov wants it to, especilly the libs in govt who think like you. Then, we will want them to save us from terrorists AND climate change AND CO2 and methane.

Last edited by eyeball; 05/04/15.

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Don't look now but they could be sneaking up on you at this moment.

If one is not prepared to defend oneself there should be back up.

After this didn't happen in new york of some other bastion of liberal type feelings.

If you are worried or afraid of these type of events don't go.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by plainsman456
Don't look now but they could be sneaking up on you at this moment.

If one is not prepared to defend oneself there should be back up.

After this didn't happen in new york of some other bastion of liberal type feelings.

If you are worried or afraid of these type of events don't go.

So it is okay to deny people the right to defend themselves against these sorts of attacks while courting them at the same time? That is really your position?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by ltppowell
...and don't call them thugs.

No choice, until we get the [bleep] word back..

"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man."
Thomas Jefferson

GeoW, The "Unwoke" ...Let's go Brandon!

"A Well Regulated Militia" Life Member

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
You must have missed the point of there being back up there.

For the last 20 or so years me and the wife have lived with the possibility that someone of this persuasion could/would try to do us harm,not because of something that we did but because of my Son's type of work.

I/we still do the same types of things we have always have done and have not lost a nights sleep.

I guess some need to worry about things they have no control over.
Do you ever go anywhere without having to take a case of rolaids.

Worry away.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by plainsman456
You must have missed the point of there being back up there.

For the last 20 or so years me and the wife have lived with the possibility that someone of this persuasion could/would try to do us harm,not because of something that we did but because of my Son's type of work.

I/we still do the same types of things we have always have done and have not lost a nights sleep.

I guess some need to worry about things they have no control over.
Do you ever go anywhere without having to take a case of rolaids.

Worry away.

No, I'm not worried about much. I'm just getting you to admit that you are comfortable giving up freedom for security, or even imagined security.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Damn fool stunt by some right wing tea partiest conservatives, and anyone that thinks this shooting was done by anything other than a couple wannabe's is fooling themselves. Maybe if a real attack is carried out and a few wife's, son's, or daughter's are lost you'll know the difference.

Texas, yup... wouldn't be a damn bit surprised if Cruz wasn't part of it either.

Just a stunt on both sides.

Phil

Originally Posted by Pat85
The jerks sponsoring such an event should have been the ones shot.

Unbelievable...

What or Whom would folks like this be willing to give up to stay "safe".?

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
They drove right up to the place, got out and started shooting.

And I don't know how many people were around at the time.

But what if it had been a car bomb instead. What about the next time!

It was just a damn stupid stunt that put the public unknowingly in danger!

and maybe not, if they were attending the damn thing. They are part of the problem.

Phil

Kalifornia-nuff said

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
These guys were so stupid it really makes you wonder what they were thinking.

Just two fire teams, of eight to ten people could have had a completely different outcome. One team to lay down suppressive fire and one to maneuver. With no more than a Google Earth recon they could have come up with something much better than what they did in ten minutes planning.

Page 5 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

393 members (1moredeer, 1lesfox, 06hunter59, 163bc, 1Longbow, 222Sako, 39 invisible), 1,961 guests, and 1,049 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,541
Posts18,531,263
Members74,039
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.