Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 11 of 14 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 14
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by smokepole

That's right. I can't sleep, and I've been drinking heavily over this.

So we can keep reading and posting?

Thanks guys.

Free bump.

Dave

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
GB1

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O

Confidence man hence the term Con man.

Display enough goodwill and caring to keep the trust up and the blinders on the victims and their circle.

Serial pedophiles operate the same way... [/quote]

Say what you will, comparatively, but pedophiles at least drive slow through school zones.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
Originally Posted by deflave
Originally Posted by Mannlicher

no upsetment here. Just some laughing at folks that say 'let it go', and continue to bump it. Hint................... laugh
Just gotta stir the fugging pot, eh?

Please stop bumping this thread.

Travis

+1

(13,759 posts and counting...)

"I'm gonna have to science the schit out of this." Mark Watney, Sol 59, Mars
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
My rule applies to doctors as well.

Clark

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
This is very sad. I thought byc and Vanimrod had rejoined the Fire. Crap. frown

Here's hoping they arr both doing well.

Last edited by eyeball; 05/22/15.

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.
IC B2

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Old_Toot

Say what you will, comparatively, but pedophiles at least drive slow through school zones.

So does Travis but he's just trolling.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E

Clark

Your rule is a thought can make your spirit rise.

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I just want to know how Cousin Vickie is doing.

Talk about getting the schidt end of the stick...

If it ever happened.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
I just want to know how Cousin Vickie is doing.

Talk about getting the schidt end of the stick...

If it ever happened.

One wonders,,,sorta.

A
add Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by eyeball

Jeez, how is the head today?

This should work.
[Linked Image]

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.
IC B3

E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Great, and thanks for asking.

A
add Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by ironbender
Originally Posted by 4ager
Backroads is right: his character is in question.

Safariman Mark Claiborne's character is not in question at all. In fact, his character is a well-defined quantity, well known to many, and needs to be known to anyone that frequents the Free Classifieds Forum.

Agreed.

http://www.cbs.state.or.us/ins/admin_actions/actions_2011/producer_2011/10-02-005-p.pdf

The evidence has demonstrated that Mr. Claiborne committed multiple violations of insurance laws in connection with the sale of annuities.

Most significantly, despite his knowledge of the requirement that he attempt to ascertain whether the sale of an annuity was not unsuitable, Mr. Claiborne, on at least three occasions, recommended the sale of annuities to elderly individuals without a meaningful assessment of their economic circumstances.

With regard to Ms. Holmes, Mr. Claiborne recommended the sale of an annuity Page 28 of 30 Amended Proposed Order, Claiborne, Case No. INS 10-02-005 that resulted in an immediate loss of more than $2,000 and the potential for future lost interest payments.

With regard to the Woods, Mr. Claiborne recommended the sale of an annuity despite having almost no information regarding the Woods‟s savings and investments. When Bankers Life questioned the suitability of the investment, Mr. Claiborne altered a form which Mr. Wood had previously signed as being accurate. When confronted about changes to the document, Mr. Claiborne gave conflicting and increasingly self-serving answers.

With regard to the Holloway transaction, Mr. Claiborne recommended the sale of an annuity that he knew would be funded primarily through the surrender of a variable annuity and actively assisted Mr. Holloway in discussions with Prudential to secure the necessary forms needed to complete the transaction. Mr. Claiborne made this recommendation despite the fact he had never read the policy nor understood its unique and advantageous features for Mr. Holloway.

Despite his knowledge, Mr. Claiborne falsely indicated on Mr. Holloway‟s application that he was not replacing an existing annuity, and did not plan on doing so. Mr. Claiborne offered no reasonable explanation for his conduct, but falsely asserted that he was not aware of Mr. Holloway‟s decision to surrender the Prudential annuity.

The evidence also established that Mr. Claiborne made false statements, as well as an untimely response to the Division, including statements under oath, in an attempt to shield himself from liability for his conduct.

His statements to investigators were often self-serving, contradictory, and contrary to all other available evidence. Given those false statements, the Division can have no assurance that Mr. Claiborne will fully cooperate with any future investigations that might arise.

Mr. Claiborne has thus demonstrated a willingness to deceive other insurance companies, the Division, and most importantly, the consumers, to serve his own interests.

Because the Division cannot rely on Mr. Claiborne to tell the truth, its ability to effectively regulate his conduct to protect consumers in the future will be severely restricted.

Given the evidence in this matter, the ALJ concluded that the appropriate sanction is revocation. ORS 744.074(1) allows the Division to revoke Mr. Claiborne‟s license.

The Division takes seriously its responsibility to protect the public from unscrupulous licensees. Mr. Claiborne‟s license has already been suspended once for similar misconduct. (Ex. A1.)

Given his prior discipline and level of misconduct at issue here, the Division finds that the only appropriate sanction is the revocation2 of Mr. Claiborne‟s license.

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by RWE
The glory hole quartet?

LMAO bump.

Have Dog

Will Travel

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
[[i]http://www.cbs.state.or.us/ins/admin_actions/actions_2011/producer_2011/10-02-005-p.pdf

The evidence has demonstrated that Mr. Claiborne committed multiple violations of insurance laws in connection with the sale of annuities.

Most significantly, despite his knowledge of the requirement that he attempt to ascertain whether the sale of an annuity was not unsuitable, Mr. Claiborne, on at least three occasions, recommended the sale of annuities to elderly individuals without a meaningful assessment of their economic circumstances.

With regard to Ms. Holmes, Mr. Claiborne recommended the sale of an annuity Page 28 of 30 Amended Proposed Order, Claiborne, Case No. INS 10-02-005 that resulted in an immediate loss of more than $2,000 and the potential for future lost interest payments.

With regard to the Woods, Mr. Claiborne recommended the sale of an annuity despite having almost no information regarding the Woods‟s savings and investments. When Bankers Life questioned the suitability of the investment, Mr. Claiborne altered a form which Mr. Wood had previously signed as being accurate. When confronted about changes to the document, Mr. Claiborne gave conflicting and increasingly self-serving answers.

With regard to the Holloway transaction, Mr. Claiborne recommended the sale of an annuity that he knew would be funded primarily through the surrender of a variable annuity and actively assisted Mr. Holloway in discussions with Prudential to secure the necessary forms needed to complete the transaction. Mr. Claiborne made this recommendation despite the fact he had never read the policy nor understood its unique and advantageous features for Mr. Holloway.

Despite his knowledge, Mr. Claiborne falsely indicated on Mr. Holloway‟s application that he was not replacing an existing annuity, and did not plan on doing so. Mr. Claiborne offered no reasonable explanation for his conduct, but falsely asserted that he was not aware of Mr. Holloway‟s decision to surrender the Prudential annuity.

The evidence also established that Mr. Claiborne made false statements, as well as an untimely response to the Division, including statements under oath, in an attempt to shield himself from liability for his conduct.

His statements to investigators were often self-serving, contradictory, and contrary to all other available evidence. Given those false statements, the Division can have no assurance that Mr. Claiborne will fully cooperate with any future investigations that might arise.

Mr. Claiborne has thus demonstrated a willingness to deceive other insurance companies, the Division, and most importantly, the consumers, to serve his own interests.

Because the Division cannot rely on Mr. Claiborne to tell the truth, its ability to effectively regulate his conduct to protect consumers in the future will be severely restricted.

Given the evidence in this matter, the ALJ concluded that the appropriate sanction is revocation. ORS 744.074(1) allows the Division to revoke Mr. Claiborne‟s license.

The Division takes seriously its responsibility to protect the public from unscrupulous licensees. Mr. Claiborne‟s license has already been suspended once for similar misconduct. (Ex. A1.)

Well, asphalt angelica was correct in saying that we didn't know the whole story. Asphalt, I think, is a street term for sodomy IIRC.

Last edited by Old_Toot; 05/22/15.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by safariman
I did not con anyone, every person got interest on thier money and it was safe. My error was not continuing to fight oregon DOI over what an 'appropriate' placement of an annuity was at the time I wrote the cases in question. No retirees were harmed and in fact they were materially helped. Your conning lie is getting pretty old, and is way wrong. Plus, this is not the place for that crap.

Have Dog

Will Travel

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
If you guys think you're going to embarrass and shame Claiborne into leaving 24Hourcampfire, you're sadly mistaken.

Much like Larry Root, he's a sociopath and is incapable of feeling true shame and remorse.

The 'fire is a target rich environment for the likes of Claiborne. He's extremely adapt at manipulation, and cloaks himself in "Christianity" and utilizes his myriad medical conditions in his manipulation of the gullible to obtain what he wants.

While his wife Sherri/asphaltangle is very careful in how she answers and addresses questions (or rather, doesn't answer) is very telling.... she's just as complicit as her spouse.

She's not stupid nor blind. She's very well aware of Mark and his manipulations, and by not speaking up, standing up to him and demanding a change... or walking away, she's just as guilty as Claiborne.

Obviously for those unfortunate gullible souls wearing their emotions on their shirt sleeves, YMMV. I don't care, but do find some perverse humor in watching this sordid affair play out to its inevitable end...

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by eyeball

Ummmm.

No easy way to do this

4Ager=Vanimrod

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Whatever. Tell the oompa loompa's hey for me. [/quote]. LtPPowell

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by RWE
Originally Posted by smokepole
That's right. I can't sleep, and I've been drinking heavily over this.

pics or it didn't happen

Oh alright:

[Linked Image]

A wise man is frequently humbled.

D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D

Clark

I'm not a doctor. I'm a made-up fictional character. Remember?

D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
Thank goodness you posted that pic. I wanted to believe you. Really, I did.

BTW, uber shopping cart, dude.

Page 11 of 14 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 14

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

235 members (673, 06hunter59, 2ndwind, 10Glocks, 1badf350, 29aholic, 37 invisible), 1,646 guests, and 1,051 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,976
Posts18,519,854
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.