Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
D
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
D
Helped my youngest son move into an apartment last night; he is getting married Saturday. My youngest daughter moved to Utah a week ago and is getting married during elk season ( poor thing). My wife says we have to remodel now eek

I have mixed feeling about the whole thing. At least 3 of my grandkids live real close!

NRA Benefactor Member

Those who live by the sword get shot by those who don't.

GB1

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Congratulations.

I look forward to not seeing my kids any more.

Clark

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I'm not looking forward to that myself 3 more yrs our youngest will be in college doing great things.. Yes I did say I'm not looking forward to our youngest leaving the house kids are great to have around

Last edited by 79S; 06/02/15.

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
K
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
K
Originally Posted by 79S
I'm not looking forward to that myself 3 more yrs our youngest will be in college doing great things.. Yes I did say I'm not looking forward to our youngest leaving the house kids are great to have around

I am with you, youngest will be leaving in 4 years. We have enjoyed our 2 boys and 2 girls.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
It's a big adjustment, an empty house is a strange thing when it happens all of a sudden.

A better time is when the last one gets out of college, that adjustment is much easier.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

IC B2

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Originally Posted by deflave
Congratulations.

Clark

They maybe thinking the same thing. shocked grin

"The 375HH is the greatest level of power you can get for the investment in recoil." (JJHack)
79s and losttrail, biggest waste of air.
P
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
P
Money always keeps your kids in touch!

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by Partsman

They maybe thinking the same thing. shocked grin

They don't have any kids.

Dave

My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Congratulations.

Clark

I moved my Daughter home from college yesterday. The family room is now full of tote boxes and more clothing than is commonly found in the average 3rd World village. Oh, and the car insurance went up, now that she's driving. In about a week, I'm sure that I'll be wishing that she was back at school.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
We were never allowed to come back or ask for more money.

Travis

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
You're never home anyway--why do you care? laugh

Ben

Some days it takes most of the day for me to do practically nothing...
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by dennisinaz
Helped my youngest son move into an apartment last night; he is getting married Saturday. My youngest daughter moved to Utah a week ago and is getting married during elk season ( poor thing). My wife says we have to remodel now eek

I have mixed feeling about the whole thing. At least 3 of my grandkids live real close!

Toss your old lady on the bed and make another one .

A Doe walks out of the woods today and says, that is the last time I'm going to do that for Two Bucks.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

You still have Ruby? whistle

The Mayans had it right. If you�re going to predict the future, it�s best to aim far beyond your life expectancy, lest you wind up red-faced in a bunker overstocked with Spam and ammo.

V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
Dennisaz: Its gonna be real "quiet" around your place - I had trouble getting used to that, actually.
Have that trio of grandkids over often to "remind you".
Congratulations are in order though for you and your wife getting your young'ins off and on their own way.
Congratulations on that.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R

be careful what you say about that girl daughter getting married. My now son in law was kind enough to ask for her hand, my daughter. i said i didn't have any problem, but where was the gelt? Expect the woman, you gotta pay. I made a joke about goats.
So day of the wedding at granite park in prescott, all standing up there, they lead out two pigmy goats on leash's which reside in my back yard too. Now this ocurred on the opening day of elk season, and i had a tag. So the weekend was spent with the goats.
They seem to remember some off hand remark that if he would marry her i MIGHT donate a mint 45willy's flat fender. Operational word is might. I reneged, being the person that i am.
Son in law worked out pretty good tho, the deer i shot last year i was too crippled up to do the work, so he did it all for me.

Last edited by RoninPhx; 06/02/15.

THE BIRTH PLACE OF GERONIMO
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
one good thing, or bad, depending on the son in law, is you don't really get rid of the girl daughters. They just bring the husbands home with them. Lots of times the boy childs are kidnapped by their wives families.

THE BIRTH PLACE OF GERONIMO
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Congratulations.

Clark

I miss you too Dad, haha

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Well, The Wife and I married 2 weeks out of high school. Had the 3 boys pretty quick. They move out early and made their way.
Now we have 2 grown Grandsons, a Grand Daughter, and a beautiful 6 yr. old Great Grand Daughter living with us. Three of them will move the first of the year to their new home.
I kinda like a little noise around the house.

E
EdM Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
I have two out and one that will graduate high school next year and head to college. We love them all but, frankly, we are looking forward to it. It will be our time again.

Conduct is the best proof of character.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
There's a lot to be said for being able to just lock the house and go whenever and wherever you like. Also for not losing sleep while you wait for a teen to get home. Then there's the suddenly lower food bills, the extra room, the parking space, the quiet...

Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

582 members (1234, 1beaver_shooter, 06hunter59, 10gaugemag, 17CalFan, 12344mag, 67 invisible), 2,590 guests, and 1,146 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,472
Posts18,529,377
Members74,033
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.