Home
Posted By: CashisKing Dog breeding - Yes or No? - 01/21/22
We have a Mountain Cur bitch that we intend to breed... She is 15 months and will have her second cycle in a week or so (showing sign now).

She is physically mature (been visually "full grown" for past 4 months +/-). She 38-42 pounds.

Sire will a 52-55 Australian Sheppard.

This is a deliberate cross breed.

Your opinion on yes... breed... or no... wait one more season on the bitch.

Thanks!
Posted By: Bristoe Re: Dog breeding - Yes or No? - 01/21/22
Why you want to breed a litter of mutts?
Posted By: slumlord Re: Dog breeding - Yes or No? - 01/21/22
2nd heat

Go for it
Posted By: SCgman1 Re: Dog breeding - Yes or No? - 01/21/22
I always found doggy style breeding the most satisfying
Originally Posted by Bristoe

I knew this chit would come up... so here ya go.

The Sheppard is the smartest dog I have ever had... I could be in WV for a week and decide to come home... he has the intuition somehow to know I am inbound 4 hours before I get here (...so my wife tells me). Highly athletic and tough as a RR spike. BUT he has no nose what-so-ever... sight kills everything.

The Cur bitch (also purebred) is agile enough to kill squirrels and rabbits in the open... she pegged her first squirrel when she was 4 months. Her nose is uncanny... I say "she has a 2 mile nose".

Our EXTREMELY rural mountain land in WV required highly nimble dogs that can scent and guard against yotes, bear, bobcats and an occasional lion.

That is the plan... brains, agility and a strong nose and lacking fear... around 40-45 pounds.
Posted By: Nebraska Re: Dog breeding - Yes or No? - 01/21/22
Sounds interesting. Breeding for specific qualities can take generations and lots of crosses so I'd try to find someone that's btdt to see which (dominant) qualities you're most likely to end up with unless you'd be happy with a pup outta them no matter what......
Posted By: rem141r Re: Dog breeding - Yes or No? - 01/21/22
ok but i'm going to need quite a few drinky poos first
Originally Posted by Nebraska
Sounds interesting. Breeding for specific qualities can take generations and lots of crosses so I'd try to find someone that's btdt to see which (dominant) qualities you're most likely to end up with unless you'd be happy with a pup outta them no matter what......

Unless we get some strange inbreed defect (that I am not thinking of)... either dog will be enhanced by attributes of the other.

Mountain Curs are dozens of breeds anyway "The Mountain Cur was brought to America nearly two hundred years ago from Europe by the colonizers of the mountains in Ohio, Virginia, Kentucky, and Tennessee, then later Arkansas and Oklahoma, to guard family and property as well as chase and tree game. These dogs enabled the colonizers to provide meat and pelts for personal use or trade, making them valuable in the frontier."

What Wikipedia does NOT say (political correctness, I reckon) is that the chitty Cur dogs that did NOT fetch game well... got eaten by starving settlers.

Short hair is the dominant gene... so we should have short hair dogs... possibly Aussie colors... hoping for the best.

I expect to lose dogs to the brutality of WV... cyanide bait for yotes is common place... 3-4 yotes against 1-2 dogs is futile. Early warning stuff so the rifle is always handy. Our land is far more remote and far more brutal than most can imagine... so please do not assume based on your location/situation.

I neighbor has 15-20 pound mountain feist dogs... it is hilarious to watch them torment black bear.
No offense Cash, but I don’t get the everyone needs to breed their dogs. Everybody’s dog is the “smartest damn thing they ever saw” or is “so pretty” or most often they spent stupid money and now try to recoup by shidting out a litter of some boutique made up bullshidt.

Unless a guy has a working line of dogs and is breeding responsibly for those traits, hounds, guards, cattle dogs, etc it’s fugking stupid.

The shelters are full to overflowing and dogs are getting dumped off and abandoned all the time.

The anthropomorphism these days really astounds me. Can’t cut the balls off Fido because the owner projects themself into the fugking dog.
Posted By: 19352012 Re: Dog breeding - Yes or No? - 01/21/22
Originally Posted by rem141r

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Posted By: gkt5450 Re: Dog breeding - Yes or No? - 01/21/22
Breeding w purpose for your needs. I like it. Good luck.
Posted By: 1minute Re: Dog breeding - Yes or No? - 01/21/22
Only if one has a profit-making market for the product. Latest AKC registered pet cost us 4 grand.
You need a Plott hound.
Posted By: ingwe Re: Dog breeding - Yes or No? - 01/21/22
Originally Posted by CashisKing

BUT he has no nose what-so-ever...

I just love this when I see/hear it. The dog has as good of a nose as any of them, just hasn't been focused to use it. Nothing easier to "focus" than an Aussie or a Border Collie. Training him to learn using and finding stuff with his nose can be big fun...easy peasy with that breed.When I had my first one I swore her nose was just an ornament, she didn't use it for anything. We started narcotics detection training and she ended up being the best Narc Dog Ive seen, and I've seen a few...

Breed him to another Aussie, train pup up right and you'll have a dog without equal.
You need a Plott hound.

I assume you live on flat ground? Or maybe gentle rolling hills?

I used to have and breed Chesapeake Bay Retrievers. I know of no dog tougher than a CBR... CBRs routinely grab and drown large deer around here in the salt mash (Virginia Bay area).

I had CBRs in Georgia that would kill a doe almost every Saturday morning and drag it to me to butcher for them.

But CBRs would not stand a chance in my WV terrain... far to steep... pure rock... mountain laurel everywhere... small and nimble is the path forward there.

Unless we get some strange inbreed defect (that I am not thinking of)... either dog will be enhanced by attributes of the other.

Mountain Curs are dozens of breeds anyway "The Mountain Cur was brought to America nearly two hundred years ago from Europe by the colonizers of the mountains in Ohio, Virginia, Kentucky, and Tennessee, then later Arkansas and Oklahoma, to guard family and property as well as chase and tree game. These dogs enabled the colonizers to provide meat and pelts for personal use or trade, making them valuable in the frontier."

What Wikipedia does NOT say (political correctness, I reckon) is that the chitty Cur dogs that did NOT fetch game well... got eaten by starving settlers.

Short hair is the dominant gene... so we should have short hair dogs... possibly Aussie colors... hoping for the best.

I expect to lose dogs to the brutality of WV... cyanide bait for yotes is common place... 3-4 yotes against 1-2 dogs is futile. Early warning stuff so the rifle is always handy. Our land is far more remote and far more brutal than most can imagine... so please do not assume based on your location/situation.

I neighbor has 15-20 pound mountain feist dogs... it is hilarious to watch them torment black bear.

The enhancements you are talking about ate entirely possible. It is also just as likely that you may get the poorest qualities of both. For example: if you were able to cross breed a ape with a human you may end up with something that is as smart as a human and as strong as an ape. You also could end up with something as smart as an ape and as strong as a human.

I understand what you are trying to do, but it isn't necessarily as simple as you are making it.

Typical evening at CashisKing's place:

https://leakedreality.com/video/32317/man-vs-bear
Originally Posted by ingwe

I just love this when I see/hear it. The dog has as good of a nose as any of them, just hasn't been focused to use it. Nothing easier to "focus" than an Aussie or a Border Collie. Training him to learn using and finding stuff with his nose can be big fun...easy peasy with that breed.When I had my first one I swore her nose was just an ornament, she didn't use it for anything. We started narcotics detection training and she ended up being the best Narc Dog Ive seen, and I've seen a few...

Breed him to another Aussie, train pup up right and you'll have a dog without equal.

I suspect your Aussie was good at narc more because of the intelligence of the breed... and close proximity to the narcs... but I might be wrong... I will not assume your particulars... and only a fool will assume mine.

The original question fugging remains... this second breeding cycle (15 months) or wait?
Posted By: AJ300MAG Re: Dog breeding - Yes or No? - 01/21/22
he has the intuition somehow to know I am inbound 4 hours before I get here

He's picking up something off of your wife...
Originally Posted by NDsnowman

The enhancements you are talking about ate entirely possible. It is also just as likely that you may get the poorest qualities of both. For example: if you were able to cross breed a ape with a human you may end up with something that is as smart as a human and as strong as an ape. You also could end up with something as smart as an ape and as strong as a human.

I understand what you are trying to do, but it isn't necessarily as simple as you are making it.

I concur... and quite possible... we shall see.
Originally Posted by AJ300MAG
he has the intuition somehow to know I am inbound 4 hours before I get here

He's picking up something off of your wife...

I agree, but we have tried dead calm text messages as well... Aussies are crazy smart dogs.
Posted By: 673 Re: Dog breeding - Yes or No? - 01/21/22

I know, the uglier they are the more a feller needs to drink.
Posted By: Nebraska Re: Dog breeding - Yes or No? - 01/21/22

Agreed. That being said, they're your dogs and as long as you'll be ok, regardless of what comes out, go for it.
Posted By: Morewood Re: Dog breeding - Yes or No? - 01/21/22

Better pet it first.
Posted By: Sheister Re: Dog breeding - Yes or No? - 01/21/22
Originally Posted by Morewood

Better pet it first.

The dog?
I let my Dalmatians hook up the second heat. Off and rolling.

2 bitches, 10-12 pups each litter, skip a heat go ahead. I mean I wasnt a jerk about it.

Had em in rotation.

Disney had Re-released 101 Dalmatians and it was on jack.

Cutting and delivering cordwood , milling litters, Paid the house off in 4 years
Breeding those two dogs will be a pig in a poke. You could just as easily get the worst attributes of both dogs as the best or something in the middle. Regression towards the mean is usually quick as within a couple of generations. So an elite national champion dog will usually within about two generations have offspring that are very average even if breed to the same breed.

The other thing with crossing two different breeds both dogs could have great hips as one example but if the pups inherit the breed with larger hip sockets but the leg joints of the smaller one the pups could have sloppy fitting joints. You can mostly prevent that with sound dogs of the same breed but when you start mixing genetics anything is possible.

To get predictable repeatable pups takes a dedicated program of line breeding over generations with an occasional outcross (to the same breed) for genetic diversity and to further refine desirable traits. A kennel owner that can stay completely objective in evaluating a whole lot of dogs and only selectively breeding to few.

Having said all of that, they’re your dogs. As long as you know that you can line up good homes for all of the pups have at if that’s what you want to do. You’ll probably get a good house dog but I wouldn’t have high expectations for a super dog with the best traits of each. I think you would be better off to find a dog of the same breed with similar qualities to the dog that you already have to breed to and you could probably sell the pups to recoup some of your time and money.
Oh yeah, I had 2 bitch miniature collies at the same time too. They only squirted out about 5 pups a litter tho.

Still made killer tho

My male got struck by ligjtning inside his kennel.
Originally Posted by slumlord

2 bitches, 10-12 pups each litter, skip a heat go ahead. I mean I wasnt a jerk about it.

Had em in rotation.

Cutting and delivering cordwood , milling litters, Paid the house off in 4 years

I always thought a guy could make a fortune with a barn full of Yorkshire Terrier’s. $1200 or so a pup. Given their size and limited space requirements it would seem to pay a lot better than cattle.
Posted By: arky65 Re: Dog breeding - Yes or No? - 01/21/22
Just, my thoughts from seeing others, cross breeding, to get specific traits. You will be lucky to get one out of the litter that will have the traits you are looking for. It will take months, to years to figure out which pup has those traits. Are you willing and able to put in the time and money to feed, and work with the pups to find this out.

"That is the plan... brains, agility and a strong nose and lacking fear... around 40-45 pounds."

From what I have seen and read to, quickly, get what you are looking for you need a Blackmouth Cur sire.
Posted By: AZmark Re: Dog breeding - Yes or No? - 01/21/22

[/quote]

I'd have to agree with this guy from Fargo. It is purely a toss-up that you'll get what your aiming for on the first try. Breeding for specific attributes and behaviours takes generations, and you have to be willing to dispose or neuter and give away the ones that don't meet your criteria. AND you may end up with a "Brundelfly"
The lady I got my first female sheltie from. Lemme tell you. That beeoctch was a puppy mill

Had a nice house, in Tn when I say $600k home that means fuggin $10 million dollar digs “out west” again dont hate Tn for that.

Anyway, this lady invites me into her kitchen and she had about 30 wire kennels across the dining room and up to about 6ft high.

Looked those those cage lockers that band fágs kept their marching band hats and instruments in.

Yorkies, frenchies, maltese, other toy breeds etc

She was getting rid of shelties cause they took up too much cage room.

This old gal had diamond rings on every finger and her husband was some douchey lawyer.

I beg to differ with you on this. As someone who raised, trained, hunted and even sold a few coonhounds, not ALL dogs noses are created equal. Hell I had a jack Russell that I carried with me everywhere for 14 years and that dog couldn't even smell BACON!
Posted By: 19352012 Re: Dog breeding - Yes or No? - 01/21/22
Originally Posted by Huntaholic

I beg to differ with you on this. As someone who raised, trained, hunted and even sold a few coonhounds, not ALL dogs noses are created equal. Hell I had a jack Russell that I carried with me everywhere for 14 years and that dog couldn't even smell BACON!

I had a jack Russell who was so dumb, it didn't know it had a nose.
When it comes to breeding dogs and I suspect even people, you never know what youre going to get. I have found that with dogs, it tends to jump sideways one direction and back 2. Meaning your knockdown drag out coon treeing world champion, when bred back will jump to a grandfather/grandmother and or a aunt/uncle characteristic instead of a father/mother characteristic. Take this from someone who has semen stored from a grchgrnitech male that's been trying for 15 years to get back to the traits of the MOTHER of that male, who was a better dog than the male ever thought about being. After spending THOUSANDS of dollars trying, I finally gave the rest of my dogs away and quit. I still have 7 or 8 straws of that semen stored though in case I ever decide to try it again.
You’re going to breed those dogs anyway, either now or in 6 months. So, good luck with them.

I suspect that to get the individual you want is very unlikely right away, and will take a serious breeding “program”.

Keep us posted.
Ive entered competition hunts with that female against folks I had never met before and when they found out what dog I was hunting, were ready to sign the card and withdraw on the spot! That's how good she was. Id give my left nut, hell at this age Id give both my nuts to have that dog back again. In an entire lifetime a man is lucky to get one, MAYBE two dogs that are that good, unfortunately Ive already had mine so I quit the game.
Crossing bred like that, tha were bred for completely different work, would likely take a lot of generations and careful breeding before anything stable was achieved.

Not that you won’t end up with an awesome dog, but you could likely get a whole bunch of pups that just don’t do what you’re looking for.

Crossing pointer breeds, herding breeds, retrievers.......go for it. They all share similar instincts.
Cur and a shepherd? It’ll be a crap shoot.

Still, go for it and report back!
The question that remains is NOT if this crossbred does or does not make sense... I get it... some of y'all think it's a bad idea... and some of y'all afford me the respect and authority to do as I see fit with MY dogs... on MY land... without a 98 person Approval Committee and a 12 month .GOV application process... Thanks.

But is a 15 month old cur bitch (on her second season) and full bodied the past 4 months is ready to bred... or should I kick it one more heat.

While I appreciate all the insight... and pro and con opinions that was NOT my question.

Slum said yes. Anyone else concur or disagree? Thank you...
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff
No offense Cash, but I don’t get the everyone needs to breed their dogs. Everybody’s dog is the “smartest damn thing they ever saw” or is “so pretty” or most often they spent stupid money and now try to recoup by shidting out a litter of some boutique made up bullshidt.

Unless a guy has a working line of dogs and is breeding responsibly for those traits, hounds, guards, cattle dogs, etc it’s fugking stupid.

The shelters are full to overflowing and dogs are getting dumped off and abandoned all the time.

The anthropomorphism these days really astounds me. Can’t cut the balls off Fido because the owner projects themself into the fugking dog.

Abso fugking lutely.
AKC and pretty dog breeders that think they have a good dog because it prances around a ring have fugked up more breeds than parvo.

Still, at least cash is trying to make a dog that’ll work better. Will it work? Who the hell knows!
Ive entered competition hunts with that female against folks I had never met before and when they found out what dog I was hunting, were ready to sign the card and withdraw on the spot! That's how good she was. Id give my left nut, hell at this age Id give both my nuts to have that dog back again. In an entire lifetime a man is lucky to get one, MAYBE two dogs that are that good, unfortunately Ive already had mine so I quit the game.

I hear that Sir... and I get it. You have my respect for knowing how fortunate you were.
Roll with the breeding. You are clearly a dog guy that understands the two breeds in question very well. You know want you want......Breed for it and see what happens. My question is, how many pups are you going to keep to determine the outcome of the breeding? Although rural folks would likely be interested in such a cross. Just keep in mind that older pups/full grown dogs are a bit harder to place. I’d consult with your Vet on the timing. Let us know how it goes.

I wonder if a Catahoula would fit the bill without mixing the two different breeds. Just a thought.
Originally Posted by MadMooner

Abso fugking lutely.
AKC and pretty dog breeders that think they have a good dog because it prances around a ring have fugked up more breeds than parvo.

Still, at least cash is trying to make a dog that’ll work better. Will it work? Who the hell knows!

I get it guys...

If was ONLY living on the Bay... I would have CBRs and be done with anything else. I am that certain of the breed.

But WV is a different ball of string and that is why I am trying what I am trying... if the crossbred fails it is on me... if I have to dispatch animal with failed genetics et al... I have already thought of that.

WV is brutal as fugg... I expect to loose dogs to cyanide yote bait, neighbors that will kill loose dogs (we are miles from neighbors)... yotes, cats... stuff happens.

I treat my animals very very well, but life is not always a picnic. Just a fact.
In answer to your original question, I would wait at least another cycle. Let her be fully mature. More chance of healthy pups and less trouble birthing for the mama dog
Originally Posted by wilkeshunter
I wonder if a Catahoula would fit the bill without mixing the two different breeds. Just a thought.

Just Googled... looks like an interesting breed... bigger, but on more mellow land like your zone I could see that breed as highly useful.
Originally Posted by saddlesore
In answer to your original question, I would wait at least another cycle. Let her be fully mature. More chance of healthy pups and less trouble birthing for the mama dog

^^^What he said^^^

The Sheppard is the smartest dog I have ever had... I could be in WV for a week and decide to come home... he has the intuition somehow to know I am inbound 4 hours before I get here (...so my wife tells me). Highly athletic and tough as a RR spike. BUT he has no nose what-so-ever... sight kills everything.

The Cur bitch (also purebred) is agile enough to kill squirrels and rabbits in the open... she pegged her first squirrel when she was 4 months. Her nose is uncanny... I say "she has a 2 mile nose".

Our EXTREMELY rural mountain land in WV required highly nimble dogs that can scent and guard against yotes, bear, bobcats and an occasional lion.

That is the plan... brains, agility and a strong nose and lacking fear... around 40-45 pounds.

What you want and what you’ll get are two different things because breeding for specific attributes takes a while….. you’re shooting for the attributes YOU want…. Mother nature doesn’t work that way. If it did, I’d go with the CBR and JRT……
Originally Posted by Middlefork_Miner
Mother nature doesn’t work that way. If it did, I’d go with the CBR and JRT……

Holy fugg that made me laugh... can you imagine?

A CBR digging a bear out of a winter den...
The question that remains is NOT if this crossbred does or does not make sense... I get it... some of y'all think it's a bad idea... and some of y'all afford me the respect and authority to do as I see fit with MY dogs... on MY land... without a 98 person Approval Committee and a 12 month .GOV application process... Thanks.

But is a 15 month old cur bitch (on her second season) and full bodied the past 4 months is ready to bred... or should I kick it one more heat.

While I appreciate all the insight... and pro and con opinions that was NOT my question.

Yes. 2nd heat should be fine. Sorry we got sidetracked, but that tends to happen ya know.
Posted By: P_Weed Re: Dog breeding - Yes or No? - 01/22/22
I've never seen much sense in breeding dogs...

But I can tell you, It's much safer than breeding cats.
Posted By: Blu_Cs Re: Dog breeding - Yes or No? - 01/22/22

I concur... and quite possible... we shall see.

Good luck with it!
Originally Posted by P_Weed
I've never seen much sense in breeding dogs...

But I can tell you, It's much safer than breeding cats.

Yepp... cat breeding has cost me 1/2 a house... 1/2 a retirement... 1/2 of my stuff a couple of times... fugg a cat.
Originally Posted by wilkeshunter

Just Googled... looks like an interesting breed... bigger, but on more mellow land like your zone I could see that breed as highly useful.

Cash, I’ve got one. Amazing dogs. Very athletic, smart, and tenacious. They aren’t much of a house pet, and don’t like being petted and what not. For the most part, they are a one family dog that likes to have a job. I sure love mine, but I will say they aren’t for the average dog owner.
I’d suggest a long haired, short tailed afghanistany weasel hound.
Ideal for your area and purpose.

Abso fugking lutely.

I get it guys...

If was ONLY living on the Bay... I would have CBRs and be done with anything else. I am that certain of the breed.

But WV is a different ball of string and that is why I am trying what I am trying... if the crossbred fails it is on me... if I have to dispatch animal with failed genetics et al... I have already thought of that.

WV is brutal as fugg... I expect to loose dogs to cyanide yote bait, neighbors that will kill loose dogs (we are miles from neighbors)... yotes, cats... stuff happens.

I treat my animals very very well, but life is not always a picnic. Just a fact.

Literally everything you listed could be handled by a mutt from the pound lol

I know I’m being kind of a dick, but I’m not sure what you think you’re going to accomplish

I’ll concur, but only bred one dog, one time.

Now I just enjoy what they are.
Dogs didn’t used to be “breeds”, they were “types”, bred for ability.

“Breeds” came about as a fad in the late 19th Century, in every case inbred for a distinctive, uniform appearance.

The best types we have left were those still bred for ability, looks be damned except incidentally where it helped the breed accomplish its purpose.

Jack Russels were like that until that TV show, came in different shapes and sizes. Australian heelers were another. Kelpies still are, the breeder associations rejecting ANY standards beyond ability.

Designer dogs could work, the best dog I’ve had is in my avatar, a generic heeler/sheepdog Texas ranch mutt.

My sister purpose bred her heeler to an Aussie, the pups turned out great. One went to my other sister who has a heritage sheep business. Another went to a lady with a specialty beef operation, likely saved her life one time when it drove off an aggressive heifer that had her cornered in a stall.

Give it a shot, it might work.
Originally Posted by jackmountain

What in the fugg is a weasel hound? Your kidding right?

Horse chit...

Pound dogs here are laberdoodles mixed with peekaboo... psychotic as Happy Camper on acid.

What in the fugg is a weasel hound? Your kidding right?

Yeah, but probably better than a labradoodle?
Posted By: ribka Re: Dog breeding - Yes or No? - 01/22/22

Good luck, but genetics and breeding don't typically work like that
Enough is enough... People that know Cur dogs ONLY allowed to comment from now on... or CBR or Aussies.

Fuggs sake guys... it was a question on age of a bitch to bred... not breeding.
Posted By: cra1948 Re: Dog breeding - Yes or No? - 01/22/22

Completely agree.
I have and have had aussies. I’m going to continue to post that you’re retarded. By your own rules. smile

Might ought go find a lab/pit mix and breed it with a golden retriever. That’s never been done before. I think your on to something.
Posted By: kingston Re: Dog breeding - Yes or No? - 01/22/22
...And that's the story of the Goldenlabrabull.
I have and have had aussies. I’m going to continue to post that you’re retarded. By your own rules. smile

Might ought go find a lab/pit mix and breed it with a golden retriever. That’s never been done before. I think your on to something.

Lab Pit... and a Golden... holy fugg... just the damn thought. Like that all chick anti-Trump talk show with the black chick that looks like a cow pie in glasses. Saw it once at the dentist office...

Pound dogs here suck... because people here (cities where there are pounds) suck. Bad dogs are NEVER put down by owners... they are pawned off on pounds or dumped... because city people are puzzies.
Oh yeah, I had 2 bitch miniature collies at the same time too. They only squirted out about 5 pups a litter tho.

Still made killer tho

My male got struck by ligjtning inside his kennel.

When knowledge becomes an affront to your personal freedom.

This thread is fantastic.

Jesus really does love me.
Enough is enough... People that know Cur dogs ONLY allowed to comment from now on... or CBR or Aussies.

^^^Ironic^^^

LMFAO
Posted By: Beaver10 Re: Dog breeding - Yes or No? - 01/22/22

Breeding bitches...

Is that something new?

Lol
🤦‍♀️🦫

Horse chit...

Pound dogs here are laberdoodles mixed with peekaboo... psychotic as Happy Camper on acid.

That's odd. At least 80% of the pound dogs around here are pits or pit crosses.
Originally Posted by Beaver10

Breeding bitches...

Is that something new?

Lol
🤦‍♀️🦫

Wasn’t that a 2 live crew album circa 1986?
#lukeskywalker
Originally Posted by Blackheart

Horse chit...

Horse chit...

Last time I was at the pound I was 17 years old pulling community service for a drunk in public conviction.

Horse chit...

Horse chit...

Last time I was at the pound I was 17 years old pulling community service for a drunk in public conviction.
Yeah we know you were an ass hole going way back. Here's a clue jack. You can see what's available at the pound online. They have these things called web sites with pics and descriptions. You don't need to get any more DIWI's or shoot any more holes in the floor of somebody's car while in a drunken stupor to see what's at the pound these days.
You want an athletic yard dog to battle cougars and bears.

As long as [bleep] are out of the equation, get a pit bull. 😂

Have you looked into Rhodesian Ridgebacks before?

My wirehaired pointing griffon just turned 2 and started her 4th heat early this week. We had just made an appointment to get her hips and elbows xrayed and then we need to do eyes and a few other tests. We should have got it done earlier but they told us it's best to wait until they are 2 for the x-rays and she just turned 2 on the 10th.

We have a romantic evening set up for her with another WPG that took the state field trial championship but we are going to postpone it until all the testing is done which means we'll probably have to wait for her next egg drop. Don't won't pups getting in the gene pool when the lifeguard isn't looking.

Bb

What about wild indians and sasquatches. Ain't they got them runnin' 'round loose in West Virginny too ?
This is Miss Lillie SCB (Stone Cold Bitch) with many of here squirrel kills (first kill at 4 months)...

This is her #14 pound groundhog kill...

This is one of the full grown rabbit kills (open field)...

This is T-Rex (Terrorizing Rex)... he is the real bastard of the two.

I doubt the average laberdoodle pound reject... is quite this fleet a foot/nimble. Just saying.

What about wild indians and sasquatches. Ain't they got them runnin' 'round loose in West Virginny too ?

This is typical WV cover (web pic, not mine)... on a scree field of loose rock at 12-20% grade... I swear you folks must live in fugging flat land cities...

Horse chit...

Horse chit...

Yeah we know you were an ass hole going way back. Here's a clue jack. You can see what's available at the pound online. They have these things called web sites with pics and descriptions. You don't need to get any more DIWI's or shoot any more holes in the floor of somebody's car while in a drunken stupor to see what's at the pound these days.

No wonder your broke. Quit spending your days cruising SPCA sites looking for a canine and get a job dumbazz.

By the looks of things, you need to breed one that won't bring poison ivy home.

This is typical WV cover (web pic, not mine)... on a scree field of loose rock at 12-20% grade... I swear you folks must live in fugging flat land cities...

I've had bears in my lawn and even had them get into my garbage on the porch several times. Good thing I had my beagles here to protect me.. You've pretty well outed yourself as the city slicker scared of bears and coyotes. LOL
Originally Posted by kingston
By the looks of things, you need to breed one that won't bring poison ivy home.

Kalmia latifolia (Mountain Laurel)...

I've had bears in my lawn and even had them get into my garbage on the porch several times.

Holy cow... send me an addy... I'll mail you a cookie...

Horse chit...

Horse chit...

No wonder your broke. Quit spending your days cruising SPCA sites looking for a canine and get a job dumbazz.

Hmmm, news to me. I didn't know I was broke but I did know you're a drunken scumbag going way back..
J O B

I've had bears in my lawn and even had them get into my garbage on the porch several times.

Keep your cookie city slicker.

And watch out for those nasty bears. LOL

...and some moist towelettes.
Keep your cookie city slicker.

Oh chit... a web bully.

Don't you need them for wiping man juice off your chin ?

Don't you need them for wiping man juice off your chin ?

Genius... I swear... what would the Fire do without your genius.

You sure you don't want a cookie?
Nah, feed em to the bears.
Posted By: slumlord Re: Dog breeding - Yes or No? - 01/22/22

That looks like a good place for swing set

Have you seen the thickets “out west” ??

😃😃
Posted By: EdM Re: Dog breeding - Yes or No? - 01/22/22
This is Miss Lillie SCB (Stone Cold Bitch) with many of here squirrel kills (first kill at 4 months)...

This is her #14 pound groundhog kill...

This is one of the full grown rabbit kills (open field)...

This is T-Rex (Terrorizing Rex)... he is the real bastard of the two.

I doubt the average laberdoodle pound reject... is quite this fleet a foot/nimble. Just saying

My blue heeler is every bit of that, mice, opossum, squirrels and armadillo... The younger red seems a bit slower...

Have you seen the thickets “out west” ??

😃😃

Them thicket girls down low be right scary... besides... I have a good wife.
From here...

Originally Posted by EdM

My blue heeler is every bit of that, mice, opossum, squirrels and armadillo... The younger red seems a bit slower...

I like a heeler... just not as nimble as I need.
From here...

Chit... now your bucking for a damn cookie too. Fugg... OK... send me an addy.
Nah, feed em to the bears.

You sure? You really seem like you are determined to get a free cookie.
Are you Woodie? Is that your Copyright?

I'm starting to think Flave is right about you...

Chit... now your bucking for a damn cookie too. Fugg... OK... send me an addy.

I'll pick one up next time I'm in town.
My grandma used to shoo bears off her porch with a broom. Maybe you should forget about the dogs and get yourself a granny with a broom. LOL
From here...

I'm starting to think Flave is right about you...

You have no idea.
LMFAO
My grandma used to shoo bears off her porch with a broom. Maybe you should forget about the dogs and get yourself a granny with a broom. LOL

Tell me more... I am on the edge of my seat... you and garnny are most fascinating... does she want a cookie too?
Posted By: Cntrmass Re: Dog breeding - Yes or No? - 01/22/22
You need a Plott hound.

X2!

Attached picture A1428486-FABD-4B3B-9178-D5E54606426D.jpeg
From here...

GFY... bastard. This is serious chit dammit.
Damn Slum... you make me laugh.
There is a new thread for mean people like you

This is why we cant have anything nice
laugh

Tell me more... I am on the edge of my seat... you and garnny are most fascinating... does she want a cookie too?
Nah, she's dead. Fuggin bears ate her. You can only poke them with a broom just so many times.
Originally Posted by Cntrmass
You need a Plott hound.

X2!

Damn flatlanders
There is a new thread for mean people like you

This is why we cant have anything nice
laugh

Chit... chasing off all the gud guys I reckon. Fugg... not again.

Nah, she's dead. Fuggin bears ate her. You can only poke them with a broom just so many times.

Granny should had Cur dogs... I reckon
cashisking please don't breed with anyone
You need a Plott hound.

X2!

Damn flatlanders
Just WTF kinda hounds you suppose they hunt bears with in WV anyways ? My buddy took his plotts to WV to chase bears and the residents he hunted with used plotts too.

Public swimming pool scrubber and courthouse mopper veteran (two tours each) on CS duty for remarkably similar unfounded accusations. Mid-80s. Pound duty? Sheeit. Family know the judge?

wink
Originally Posted by driftless
cashisking please don't breed with anyone

I'm happily married... please do not send me your mother's phone number.

Thanks in advance
Originally Posted by kamo_gari

Public swimming pool scrubber and courthouse mopper veteran (two tours each) on CS duty for remarkably similar unfounded accusations. Mid-80s. Pound duty? Sheeit. Family know the judge?

wink

They didn't want some yellow bastard to eat the dogs.

Thats why you didnt get the gig.

wink

DAMN... you make me laugh too... That Nissan cut looked bad... glad you are OK.
You need a Plott hound.

X2!

Damn flatlanders
Just WTF kinda hounds you suppose they hunt bears with in WV anyways ? My buddy took his plotts to WV to chase bears and the residents he hunted with used plotts too.

#BADASS... wanna cookie?
hope your wife is fixed
hope your wife is fixed

Rapier wit...

But not good enough for a cookie... Sorry.
Posted By: Diesel Re: Dog breeding - Yes or No? - 01/22/22

This.^^^

As an aside, My buddies have mt curs that they run coyotes and bobcat. Incredible dogs for that purpose. They are really expensive dogs.. Personally, I wouldn't do it. But experiments like that are how they get all these different breeds.

It may not be your purpose to make money on it but it would be my thinking not to let a breeding with another quality cur go to waste.
uncomfortable with you handing out treats
Originally Posted by Diesel

This.^^^

As an aside, My buddies have mt curs that they run coyotes and bobcat. Incredible dogs for that purpose. They are really expensive dogs.. Personally, I wouldn't do it. But experiments like that are how they get all these different breeds.

It may not be your purpose to make money on it but it would be my thinking not to let a breeding with another quality cur go to waste.

No interest in money... if they turn out well we will keep a few males... if not we will do a Cur to Cur... and Aussie to Aussie in the future.

Just an idea I have that I cannot let go untested...

The only real question I ever actually asked was 2nd heat 15 moth old Cur (full mass for past four months)... breed now... or wait for next heat.

I was NEVER asking for approval of the idea... only is the bitch ready...

I am still asking that... she seems ready to me.
uncomfortable with you handing out treats

That's OK... I will wear a mask at the Post Office when I mail cookie... I promise (kinda sorta).
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad

wink

And that's where the irony lies. We've always secretly targeted the felines and various snakes, Fats. Plus any rodents. Appreciate your being open-minded about yellow folks' culinary peculiarities, though.
Who do you think taught the redskins to eat doggies?

Sheesh.

Sheesh.

Ah, got it. The Arsekimos, right? Makes sense.
Posted By: Valsdad Re: Dog breeding - Yes or No? - 01/22/22

wink

And that's where the irony lies. We've always secretly targeted the felines and various snakes, Fats. Plus any rodents. Appreciate your being open-minded about yellow folks' culinary peculiarities, though.

I'm pretty sure the Red Man ate dogs, and a few early 19th century "white" explorers. You folks prefer non-canids, eh?

I hope you and the missus had a very nice holiday season Leighton, the dogs too.

Sheesh.

Ah, got it. The Arsekimos, right? Makes sense.

We are all Koreans in spirit.

woof woof.
My buddies have mt curs that they run coyotes and bobcat. Incredible dogs for that purpose. They are really expensive dogs.

There is a tiny Facebook page called "Old Stock Mountain Cur"... they have fantastic dogs... BIG TIME Cur hunters... LOVE the breed... prices are very very modest. Look like magnificent dogs... Most prefer the blacks and brindles just FYI.

Guy on the Fire sent me there... it was solid counsel.

I think Ingwe might know a thing or two about dogs.
Originally Posted by stxhunter

I don't know who Ingwe is and honestly I don't care. All Im saying is that all dogs noses aren't created equal and a few don't have any better sense of smell than we do.
In the competition coonhunting world Ive hunted against every breed out there and YES certain breeds do have certain qualities when it comes to scenting ability. Its called "cold nosed or hot hosed". Typically a bluetick has the "coldest" nose of any breed. The will "wallow" a track that the other dogs cant even smell. Redbones, Black and Tans, Plotts, English, Walkers, that pretty much has them in order from cold to hot. Im probably gonna piss some people off but a Walker fits the bill for a 2 hour hunt perfectly. A bluetick MIGHT tree that coon by daylight, but a walker is gonna find multiple coons to tree in that same timespan.
Im out of that game now. My current dogs: 1 is a border collie/black lab/red heeler cross. Shes natural bob and looks like a border collie on steroids. Shes got an AMAZING nose! We killed a bobcat coming home last year, when we got home the guy that killed it laid it on the ground for 5 minutes while he got his truck and put it in the back. That dog could smell where that bobcat laid on the ground for a WEEK and she never saw the cat!
The 2nd dog is a border collie/heeler cross. As far as intelligence goes, shes smarter than the other one. I don't know how good her nose is though, I haven't spent as much time with her.
stop all this silliness and get a Kangal, better yet get two.

Here ya go.
Originally Posted by AKA_Spook
stop all this silliness and get a Kangal, better yet get two.

Here ya go.

Impressive looking beast, but a NO GO for my needs.

New neighbors a few houses down (city folks wanna be farmers on 4 acres) moved in with Guinea hens, chickens and such... a REALLY REALLY dumb idea... (we have Bald eagles and Osprey by the score being on the water and all). They also have a fearsome Great Pyrenees guard dog to protect their flock. The neighbor warned us how fearsome the dog was and if Miss Lillie SCB came around the GP would kill her.

One inevitable day... the dogs met in the middle woods. It was absolutely hilarious... like Arnold Schwarzenegger trying to catch Bruce Lee...

We... and Rex (herding guard Aussie) got Miss Lillie back to our place... tail wagging happy... "Can I do that again Dad?"

Any dog fast enough to run down rabbits and squirrels... is what I need.

On the brutal terrain of our WV place a big dog will truly suffer.

Is a Kangal, a GP... or a CBR a tough dog against human or large game? Absolutely yes...

Are they nimble and fleet-a-foot in bramble, briar and laurel... absolutely not.

Smaller Curs and Asssies will warn, evade and allow me to aim a weapon. That is my need.

Every man has different needs...

The title of this post was about AGE to breed a bitch...

NOT about best breeds...

OR people's obsessive desire to ASK for a Government Regulatory Program to Authorize and Grant free men "Permission Slips" to have or breed dogs.

I swear some of you guys want .GOV to grant you permission to take a piss.

* Not directed at your AKA_Spook... I like the idea of a Kangal... or a CBR... in many many situations/places. If I owned rural land in mellow places like Idaho, Alaska, Montana with bears, lions and wolves... ABSOLUTELY... but WV is just too damn harsh for a big dog.
Posted By: RUM7 Re: Dog breeding - Yes or No? - 01/22/22
Good luck on your breeding. Mutts are a bit of a crap shoot. But sometimes it works. Not trying to change your mind. But you described a drahthaar. Probably mentioned all ready.

That's a cool picture!
Posted By: BobMt Re: Dog breeding - Yes or No? - 01/22/22
Originally Posted by RUM7
Good luck on your breeding. Mutts are a bit of a crap shoot. But sometimes it works. Not trying to change your mind. But you described a drahthaar. Probably mentioned all ready.

what I have been thinking....bob
Originally Posted by TheLastLemming76

Had em in rotation.

I always thought a guy could make a fortune with a barn full of Yorkshire Terrier’s. $1200 or so a pup. Given their size and limited space requirements it would seem to pay a lot better than cattle.

Believe me, it does.

About 1976, my parents converted the milking barn into a Yorkie mill. Crazy old women will pay a fricken fortune for a dog they can carry in their purse.
Originally Posted by RUM7

VERY COOL PIC!

I fought FF out of Happy Camp in Northern Cali... I know your ground... tough grades. My place in WV is much worse. I think DDs are some real bad ass dogs for sure.

This is the FLAT part of our mountain (where we will build the final house)... most of the mountain is steep as sin and thick on briars, bramble and laurel.

NIMBLE dogs are a must... IMHO

Posted By: Diesel Re: Dog breeding - Yes or No? - 01/22/22

This.^^^

No interest in money... if they turn out well we will keep a few males... if not we will do a Cur to Cur... and Aussie to Aussie in the future.

Just an idea I have that I cannot let go untested...

The only real question I ever actually asked was 2nd heat 15 moth old Cur (full mass for past four months)... breed now... or wait for next heat.

I was NEVER asking for approval of the idea... only is the bitch ready...

I am still asking that... she seems ready to me.

Sorry, I got off track.

We have been breeders for at least ten years and the guidelines we have always followed and what the AKC says is they shuld be 2 years old. Other local breeders do 1.5 years old.

I don't know who Ingwe is and honestly I don't care. All Im saying is that all dogs noses aren't created equal and a few don't have any better sense of smell than we do.
In the competition coonhunting world Ive hunted against every breed out there and YES certain breeds do have certain qualities when it comes to scenting ability. Its called "cold nosed or hot hosed". Typically a bluetick has the "coldest" nose of any breed. The will "wallow" a track that the other dogs cant even smell. Redbones, Black and Tans, Plotts, English, Walkers, that pretty much has them in order from cold to hot. Im probably gonna piss some people off but a Walker fits the bill for a 2 hour hunt perfectly. A bluetick MIGHT tree that coon by daylight, but a walker is gonna find multiple coons to tree in that same timespan.
Im out of that game now. My current dogs: 1 is a border collie/black lab/red heeler cross. Shes natural bob and looks like a border collie on steroids. Shes got an AMAZING nose! We killed a bobcat coming home last year, when we got home the guy that killed it laid it on the ground for 5 minutes while he got his truck and put it in the back. That dog could smell where that bobcat laid on the ground for a WEEK and she never saw the cat!
The 2nd dog is a border collie/heeler cross. As far as intelligence goes, shes smarter than the other one. I don't know how good her nose is though, I haven't spent as much time with her.
He trains dogs for Law enforcement.

The title of this post was about AGE to breed a bitch...

NOT about best breeds...

My non professional opinion is you can go ahead and do it now… but after two years would be better….give her time to mature…

Sorry, I got off track.

We have been breeders for at least ten years and the guidelines we have always followed and what the AKC says is they shuld be 2 years old. Other local breeders do 1.5 years old.

Thank you Sir... I appreciate that opinion from a professional breeder.
For fugg sake, let em knot up and be done with it then.
Posted By: ruffcutt Re: Dog breeding - Yes or No? - 01/22/22
Speaking of interesting mutt breeds… sometimes it works out. I had a black lab / coon hound cross that was a hunting machine. He started out by jumping into the hog pen and killing pigs.
That thing would hunt both pheasants and coons. Very bull headed and strong willed. I would leave him loose at night and when he barked “treed” I would go out kill the coon he had treed. He would tree them on fence post or keep one in one place on open ground until I got there.
[quote=Huntaholic][quote=ingwe][quote=CashisKing]

He trains dogs for Law enforcement.

AHHH! A Ouija dog trainer then! A SMART dog is way better for that than one that can smell, train that dog to "alert" with visual keys is how that [bleep] works. The not so smart ones get trained to "alert" when the handler flicks the leash a certain way. YES Ive seen that [bleep] in action, guess what??? NOTHING, not a single thing was found after the Ouija dog gave his alert.
Lookout boys, we’ve got an expert on board lol
Posted By: Dude270 Re: Dog breeding - Yes or No? - 01/22/22
Your Cur is probably old enough, but I would wait until she was closer to 2 years. I'm no breeder but I've worked professionally with dogs for 17 years.

A cur is made for that part of the world. I've got a brindle OMC lying by my feet right now. He has spent a huge amount of his life hunting the VA-WV line. Fantastic dogs

At least have the testicular fortitude to quote whomever it is that you are trying to slander. If its me that you are talking about, Ive got a few questions to ask you:
1. Has your work with dogs ever been included on your tax return?
2. Have you ever competed with your dogs at a local level?
3. Have you ever competed with your dogs on a regional level?
4. Have you ever competed with your dogs on a National level?
5. Have you ever competed against dogs worth more than your house?
6. Have you ever had dogs that you trained that you were offered thousands of dollars for?
7. Have you ever actually made money with your dogs?
I can answer yes to every one of those questions, can you? If that makes me an "expert" then so be it. If it wasn't me you were trying to make a joke out of, then I apologize and hope you have a wonderful day!
[Linked Image from c.tenor.com]

At least have the testicular fortitude to quote whomever it is that you are trying to slander. If its me that you are talking about, Ive got a few questions to ask you:
6. Have you ever had dogs that you trained that you were offered thousands of dollars for?
I can answer yes to every one of those questions, can you? If that makes me an "expert" then so be it. If it wasn't me you were trying to make a joke out of, then I apologize and hope you have a wonderful day!

You forgot #8. Have you ever been knotted up to a dog after you ran out of peanut butter?

You forgot #8. Have you ever been knotted up to a dog after you ran out of peanut butter?

That's kinda what I thought.

That's kinda what I thought.
Doesn't really matter on the fire. Everybody is an expert on everything here.
Oh its ok, Im sure hes an expert at something. With society today and participation trophies, no playoffs, no allstars, Im sure hes got it in spades somewhere! It just aint got anything to do with dogs. Perhaps its sucking the snotty end of [bleep] that he excels in? I don't claim to know much about anything but there are a few things I know, dogs is one of them.
Posted By: TrueGrit Re: Dog breeding - Yes or No? - 01/22/22
First off she's old enough to breed have at and see what you end up with. Not that it matters but Airedale's are by far the toughest breed of mountain dogs that I've been around. The group that I bear hunt with in southeast VA has made a believer out of me.
Thanks for the opinions guys...

Kinda didn't expect a menstruating bitch to garner 7 pages of hell and fury... but then again WTF... it's the Campfire.
Posted By: Dude270 Re: Dog breeding - Yes or No? - 01/22/22
A menstruating bitch can bring about lots of strong feelings, no surprise here
Originally Posted by Dude270
A menstruating bitch can bring about lots of strong feelings, no surprise here

laugh
Thanks for the opinions guys...

Kinda didn't expect a menstruating bitch to garner 7 pages of hell and fury... but then again WTF... it's the Campfire.

Could be worse haha.

Good luck with the pups whatever you do man.
Posted By: Strider1 Re: Dog breeding - Yes or No? - 01/23/22
[Linked Image from media.giphy.com]
Time for the stew pot.
WTB chastity belt for #35 bitch dog.

Bull hide exterior leather with spikes... soft suede inside to protect a delicate hoochie.

PM all offers...

Thanks
Posted By: kingston Re: Dog breeding - Yes or No? - 01/23/22
WTB chastity belt for #35 bitch dog.

Bull hide exterior leather with spikes... soft suede inside to protect a delicate hoochie.

PM all offers...

Thanks

PM Beaver10, he's your huckleberry.
Cross two dogs and get the worst of both worlds.
Thinking you'll get the best of each is just wishful thinking. There's no reason in genetics that you'd get what you want from each, and several reasons you'd get what you don't want.
The only dependable way to fix a trait is line breeding over many generations.
It's foolish to think you can just shortcut the decades of work and mix dogs like a recipe.
Your dog, do what you like.
You're a dirtbag if you're not committed to the result -- every puppy for their lifetime, meaning you keep them yourself or take them back when any new owner dumps them.
Dogs can cost many tens of thousands of bucks over their lifetime. A good dog costs far more than that in time, but is worth every penny and every minute.
I wouldn't make a 15+ year five-figure commitment to an experiment that's shown to be undependable time and time again.
If you don't actually know what a good dog is, get around some people that are totally committed to working dogs or sport dogs in the discipline that's relevant to you - people who have widely-recognized accomplishments with the dogs. None of them do dogs as a hobby. It's a life-consuming, full-time with overtime occupation. Even with that kind of investment there are ups and downs. You don't have to be like that. Not many people want to be like that or go through that. If you learn to respect what they do, that they know what is in a dog because they spent every hour of every day pushing to find out what was in a dog and not just making a casual observation from inexperience, then you will appreciate the results they get in contrast to what the part-time amateur backyard breeder gets.
Posted By: slumlord Re: Dog breeding - Yes or No? - 01/24/22
Originally Posted by Western_Juniper
Thinking you'll get the best of each is just wishful thinking. There's no reason in genetics that you'd get what you want from each, and several reasons you'd get what you don't want.
It's foolish to think you can just shortcut the decades of work and mix dogs like a recipe.
You're a dirtbag if you're not committed to the result -- every puppy for their lifetime, meaning you keep them yourself or take them back when any new owner dumps them.
Dogs can cost many tens of thousands of bucks over their lifetime. A good dog costs far more than that in time, but is worth every penny and every minute.
I wouldn't make a 15+ year five-figure commitment to an experiment that's shown to be undependable time and time again.
If you don't actually know what a good dog is, get around some people that are totally committed to working dogs or sport dogs in the discipline that's relevant to you - people who have widely-recognized accomplishments with the dogs. None of them do dogs as a hobby. It's a life-consuming, full-time with overtime occupation. Even with that kind of investment there are ups and downs. You don't have to be like that. Not many people want to be like that or go through that. If you learn to respect what they do, that they know what is in a dog because they spent every hour of every day pushing to find out what was in a dog and not just making a casual observation from inexperience, then you will appreciate the results they get in contrast to what the part-time amateur backyard breeder gets.

WELCOME BACK !!!!

Originally Posted by Western_Juniper

WELCOME BACK !!!!

Bill is letting his vicarious alter ego hyprocritical " man of God" needs on the web overcome the Moral conundrum he has caused himself in his position and life of his own doing.

Is it time Bill to do a mass email with 3 specific links from here to be sent???
Is it????

Go join snipers hide.
Play your games their....
Posted By: NVhntr Re: Dog breeding - Yes or No? - 01/24/22
You better just fugg off Happy, you've been warned.
We've got the email addresses. SB ring a bell?
Originally Posted by NVhntr
You better just fugg off Happy, you've been warned.
We've got the email addresses. SB ring a bell?

Schitttttt brother. .....
You know and I know, and as do many others know.

We collectively got waaaaaaaaay more than that on Bill
AKA: Barnabus/Happy Camper/Western Juniper..

3 specific links from here.

Lotta explaining for Bill to do...

Can't deny a fugging thing either...

That's the beauty of it.
Dumbazz doxed his ownself .

Fruedian slips led to the popcorn trail his dumbazz layed down long ago..

What makes it all better.
Is the Stoopid fugg is a actual preacher in SC.

Boy oh boy oh boy.....

How would that email look with those links showing all his hate speech he has been spewing on here based on his hero anderson he vicariously lives thru on here...
To those other preachers he works with and his people he preaches too.....
And this is just your church Bill...
The church association that most typically group up with.
Holee schitt.
That their would be bad....

Not good I bet ...
Not good at all....

Bill would love to do this below at his church like his hero Anderson.
But Bill can't, so he does it on here as Happy Camper to vent the frustrations out from his suppressed " real life".
Bill is such a "man of God" in his little world in public.
PFFFFFFFFT....

This whole package all came neatly together cause dumbazz Bill outed his own hyprocrite "man of religon" self.
Big ole cok sticking outta the forehead on you Bill...

Bill you been banned off other website for your surpressed alter ego online crap.

Go fugg with the tards on snipers hide Bill.
Tell Masar I said " Duh"
He will know what it means.
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Bins philosophy has always been.
This site will police its own.
IIRC he was interveiwed about this site in a hit I found long ago.
And that is one of the things he said.
Posted By: Valsdad Re: Dog breeding - Yes or No? - 01/24/22
[Linked Image from c.tenor.com]

Certainly not a whippet there.
Miss Lillie SCB has not peaked yet...

Rex keep sniffing... testing.

Miss Lillie SCB keep licking Rex... he does NOT mind.

I have made my wife abundantly aware of essential ritual.

That is all...
© 24hourcampfire