Home
Trump Plans to Purge Administrative State if Re-Elected in 2024

Combined with the Supreme Court's rulings on guns, abortion and administrative agencies, Trump's purported plan to fire masses of bureaucrats would be the true conservative revolution the country needs.

I get that he was new to politics in 2016 and didn't realize the extent to which the administrative layer of the federal government controlled things, but if he truly learned from that mistake (leaving the Obama people in their jobs), this is going to be the only way the country can survive.

I never understood why he didn't start the purge in 2017 (likely it was bad advice and RINOs blocking him). Getting rid of ALL career bureaucrats, even eliminating non-constitutional agencies and even rearranging the lower federal courts (which are not even required under the Constitution) would be the best thing that's happened in my lifetime.

Imagine if the 9th Circuit, for example, was split up so CA/WA/OR and HI were in their own new circuit and the rest of western states were in another circuit...no more CA judges setting precedent for more conservative states.

I hope the report is true.
That would certainly qualify as a very good start on "draining the swamp"
The SWAMP shut him down in 2020, and they will shut him down in 2024.

Nothing has changed, the apparatus that stole the election for a Biden is still in place and getting stronger.
Originally Posted by steve4102

Nothing has changed, the apparatus that stole the election for a Biden is still in place and getting stronger.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
He needs to buy a pope mobile, and other bullet proof apparatus.

S0 often I agree with you. This time I hope you are wrong.
Oh Oh Oh it’s Magic ..
There isn’t enough Quality People to staff his 2nd Administration to pull that off.
Trump has this thing for Harvard and Yale two Bubbling Caldrons of Social Injustice he has to stay away from..
He can’t..
Then there’s All the Malcontents within his Party that he’d have to Wade Though ..
Oh Boy ..
Dikes,Fairies to much Insanity ..
Amorosa of Diversity..
The Kakistocarcy is just to Entrenched..
I guess we have to Try the Alternative is Total Destruction of what’s left of the Republic..

Roll Them or They Roll You

Dude, you are a Perpetual Debbie Downer getting to the point where I wish you would just STFU or wipe the dust off your AR. In other words, put up or shut up. Geebus.
That needs to become a movement.

It takes more than one man.

ALL hands on deck!
Originally Posted by local_dirt

Dude, you are a Perpetual Debbie Downer getting to the point where I wish you would just STFU or wipe the dust off your AR. In other words, put up or shut up. Geebus.

laugh laugh

It's called 'being pragmatic'.... We can dream all we want, but 'dreams' are not reality... FWIW.

Kleenex crybaby Steve.
I do t know if he’ll succeed or not, but it is EXACTLY what we need to be concerned about. We’ve got to have a national discussion this as that it is the biggest threat to our liberties out there.

God bless Trump for having the guts to tackle an issue no one else has the guts to tackle.
Originally Posted by Ringman

The challenge will be overcoming election fraud but once accomplished I agree with the OP. We have a trial run this November.
Originally Posted by Remsen

Combined with the Supreme Court's rulings on guns, abortion and administrative agencies, Trump's purported plan to fire masses of bureaucrats would be the true conservative revolution the country needs.

I get that he was new to politics in 2016 and didn't realize the extent to which the administrative layer of the federal government controlled things, but if he truly learned from that mistake (leaving the Obama people in their jobs), this is going to be the only way the country can survive.

I never understood why he didn't start the purge in 2017 (likely it was bad advice and RINOs blocking him). Getting rid of ALL career bureaucrats, even eliminating non-constitutional agencies and even rearranging the lower federal courts (which are not even required under the Constitution) would be the best thing that's happened in my lifetime.

Imagine if the 9th Circuit, for example, was split up so CA/WA/OR and HI were in their own new circuit and the rest of western states were in another circuit...no more CA judges setting precedent for more conservative states.

Remsen, In 2017 he was hoodoo'd by scumbag Deep Staters to believe that people he was putting his trust in were worthy of his trust. Most were not. He knows that now.

Your action plan is a valid one.
Steve is sadly, correct.
The last one was stolen, nothing was done.
This one will be the same, I fear.
Originally Posted by org_Rogue_Hunter
He needs to buy a pope mobile, and other bullet proof apparatus.

That is why I hope he has a gut eater for a Vice President rather than a weak patsy like Pence. I want to see someone the left is more scared of than President Trump.
Trump needs to follow the example of Andrew Jackson- - - -clean house and install his own crew from top to bottom. He should have done it the first time around. "Screw me once- - - -shame on you- - - -Screw me twice, shame on me!"
In order to save the Republic, the 10th Amendment has to be fully restored and popular election of US Senators reversed. Those two steps could change the nation for the better for a long time.

If the Mar A Lago Douche bag gets back into power it will be game over. Imagine if you were really not a fool and stupid. If you only had a brain.
Game over for the commies, douchebag.
Originally Posted by funnybone

If the Mar A Lago Douche bag gets back into power it will be game over. Imagine if you were really not a fool and stupid. If you only had a brain.

You don't need to imagine......

Clyde
Originally Posted by Ringman

I hope I am wrong as well, but there is nothing to indicate otherwise.

We see little tid bits here and there, but the reality is that Dominion is still alive and active and nobody, not a single Republican has challenged their existence, as are all the illegal Mail-in Ballot rules .
I'm afraid that while we're focused on correcting the voter fraud thing, the Dems are creating other shenanigans.
It could happen but it would take a dedicated conservative super majority of the house and senate. The "deep state" is the various agencies and the pentagon that are staffed with career democrat leftists willing to do whatever it takes to destroy any opposition. We witnessed the steady stream of "whistle blowhards" that lied their collective asses off during his first term. We witnessed the bug-eyed bitch McConnell and his bed partner Cornyn sit by and let it happen, even helping behind the scenes. Pence was a traitor and his entire staff were leftists. Pelosi's house majority impeached Trump twice for no valid reason, in fact the first time it was for what Biden actually did and bragged about.
If the Mar A Lago Douche bag gets back into power it will be game over.

Now that you know the plan..........
Originally Posted by TBREW401
Steve is sadly, correct.
The last one was stolen, nothing was done.
This one will be the same, I fear.

Originally Posted by Redneck

laugh laugh

It's called 'being pragmatic'.... We can dream all we want, but 'dreams' are not reality... FWIW.
Careful gentleman, agreeing with me may piss off the Rose Colored Glasses gang here inviting some really, really mean and hurtful comments. Not to mention the Head in the Dirt gang might even tell you SHFU, or worse put you on ignore.
Trump would have to have some support from the GOP to do any of this, and he will never get that support
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
Trump would have to have some support from the GOP to do any of this, and he will never get that support
The GOP teamed up with the Democrats and the Deep State to STOP TRUMP, anybody with two brain cells left to rub together knows this.

And here we are putting on our Rose Colored glasses and wishing that things will be different in 2024.

Idiots all.

That's AggrievedSteve90210
How many times did Trump say he was going to drain the swamp the last time he ran?

By the time his term was over Trump was putting John Bolton and Eliot Abrams in his administration.

The Trump campaign was fun to witness and I was 100% on board. But he never lived up to the hype.
Originally Posted by Bristoe
How many times did Trump say he was going to drain the swamp the last time he ran?

By the time his term was over Trump was putting John Bolton and Eliot Abrams in his administration.

The Trump campaign was fun to witness and I was 100% on board. But he never lived up to the hype.
LOL, it started with his choice for VP and went down hill from there.
No need to worry, Minnesota would jump off a cliff before voting for a Republican.
Donald Trump is a businessman, not a politician.
Trump would make a great Vice President for DeSantis. But the other way would work, Trump has no dirt left to dig up. Maybe if the Democrats steal another election from Trump he'll lead the Revolution to take back our country. Last time Trump failed US, and he's still getting indicted. My feeling is, the next time Trump isn't going to play nice, and everyone in DC is afraid.
If the traitors are not removed soon it will never happen. America is lost forever.
As others have said, if Trump could actually do this it would be a huge victory, but it would be very difficult to pull off. Trump would need a lot more MAGA senators and house members or he would be blocked in congress.

I would love to see this occur but it will be a tough row to hoe. Here's hoping it might actually happen.
You know if the administrative state were dissolved most of DC could be returned to MD...
Originally Posted by RiverRider

And it looks like you are a douche bag 3%er.
Biden basically did this but to the other side of the perspective by weeding out all the GOV employees who wouldn't take the vac
Naturally - of course - the first and biggest issue is to how to avoid or override any more election cheating that could enable a leftist win. Have to win that battle first.

Given an election win, the message in the OP is a welcome agenda. Not easy, but largely doable with unity, persistence, toughness and smart moves. My opinion is that the general public would strongly support an announced platform of that type.

In some moments I am horrified by the diminishing of many freedoms and the rotten, overbearing and ineffective/wasteful nature of our government - wondering how I and we let such degradation tale place. Then, I simply note the feckless attitudes portrayed by some posts in this thread.

It isn't free, and the struggle not for whining sissies.
Voted for Trump twice. With his obnoxious mouth and juvenile tweets he stands as much a chance to get elected as I do. He easily could of been the greatest two term president we ever had but he couldn’t keep his mouth shut long enough.
Desantis for the win in 24
Originally Posted by TrueGrit
Trump would make a great Vice President for DeSantis.

Trump does not play second fiddle to anyone, especially to a career politician.
Originally Posted by Pat85
Originally Posted by TrueGrit
Trump would make a great Vice President for DeSantis.

Trump does not play second fiddle to anyone, especially to a career politician.

If we are to win our republic back, it's gonna take more than just one man.

Hahaha. From the perpetual, "Nothing is being done crowd". Did Trump ask you when you thought the crap should hit the fan? No. Try to connect the dots as to why not.

The swamp is getting drained.

Originally Posted by Snowwolfe
Voted for Trump twice. With his obnoxious mouth and juvenile tweets he stands as much a chance to get elected as I do. He easily could of been the greatest two term president we ever had but he couldn’t keep his mouth shut long enough.

Thats what CNN said.

His obnoxious mouth picked him up 12 million more votes in 2020 than 2016. Fact.

Drop your dimocrap talking points.

Do the initials F.U.C.K. Y.O.U. mean anything to you? Leftist scum sucking corpse fuggin bottom dweller.
Originally Posted by JoeBob
I do t know if he’ll succeed or not, but it is EXACTLY what we need to be concerned about. We’ve got to have a national discussion this as that it is the biggest threat to our liberties out there.

God bless Trump for having the guts to tackle an issue no one else has the guts to tackle.
^^^This^^^
Trump is The Great Awakening

The movement has spread to the world.

Great Britain, Peru, Brazil, India, France, Italy, Denmark, Netherlands, Portugal, Spain and another 50 countries.

Something big is coming and nobody knows.

Look at the crowd in Az tonight. Get a clue. Desantis not anyone else can do that.

Who else has ever drawn crowds in America like him?
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Trump is The Great Awakening

The movement has spread to the world.

Great Britain, Peru , Brazil, India, France, Italy, Denmark, Netherlands, Portugal, Spain and another 50 countries.

Something big is coming and nobody knows.

Look at the crowd in Az tonight. Get a clue. Desantis not anyone else can do that.

Who else has ever drawn crowds in America like him?

Please explain this great awakening or movement that has spread to Peru. I am very familiar with Peru and can't speak for the others that you listed not to mention the unlisted 50. What are you talking about?
Ive seen video purportedly of people even marching some place there.
My money is on Jag And Laura. Trump ain’t done. Some people never learn. Don’t poke the Bear.
UltraMAGA
Originally Posted by Texson2
My money is on Jag And Laura. Trump ain’t done. Some people never learn. Don’t poke the Bear.
UltraMAGA

Some people like you have discernment. I dont know much about whats going on, but i know some who i think do.
PM sent, LB.
I do believe he wants payback and intends to flush the swamp rats and purge the military.

That piece is proof that the RINOs and lefties are terrified of him coming-back.

The RINOs are the worst imho. This was the article that sent them apoplectic.

https://www.axios.com/2022/07/22/trump-2025-radical-plan-second-term
Originally Posted by akrange
Oh Oh Oh it’s Magic ..
There isn’t enough Quality People to staff his 2nd Administration to pull that off.
Trump has this thing for Harvard and Yale two Bubbling Caldrons of Social Injustice he has to stay away from..
He can’t..
Then there’s All the Malcontents within his Party that he’d have to Wade Though ..
Oh Boy ..
Dikes,Fairies to much Insanity ..
Amorosa of Diversity..
The Kakistocarcy is just to Entrenched..
I guess we have to Try the Alternative is Total Destruction of what’s left of the Republic..

What do cowards do when they see a giant red wave coming? What do they do when it hits.
Originally Posted by SCRooster
I do believe he wants payback and intends to flush the swamp rats and purge the military.

That piece is proof that the RINOs and lefties are terrified of him coming-back.

This. And there is a reason they are terrified of him.
Ive seen video purportedly of people even marching some place there.

They are marching all the time there, but it has picked up the pace a bit with the election of the communist, Pedro Castillo. He is truly the dumbest person I have ever seen in a position like that. Some say he is corrupt (being a communist would qualify you for that), but at times I think he is way too stupid to be as corrupt as people claim. Either way he is running the country into a ditch.

Watch Zamir Villaverde and see what happens with that case. He supposedly has the goods on the false electoral results in Peru from Castillo vs. Fujimori, but Castillo shouldn't have been in the final two in the first place. It is much like our own BS election, but they may actually have he goods on this one.

Castillo was a school teacher and had a lot of support from the Andean faction. Probably more legit support than Biden, but they were too stupid to know what they were voting for and now regret it. I see so many parallels with the left wing idiots here it isn't funny. The bad part for Peru is that they are normally on the edge of collapse or success. It is a dangerous balance.

Not kidding when they asked Castillo "how can you encourage people to invest in Peru? What kind of security can you offer people to invest their capital in Peru?" His answer was that "Peru has many good policemen around the cities and several private security firms so this would encourage outside people that we are secure." Puta madré. He is an idiot without limits.
[quote=SCRooster]I do believe he wants payback and intends to flush the swamp rats and purge the military.

This. And there is a reason they are terrified of him.

And there is a reason they hate Q and Putin too.

Donald Trump makes me think of, "A tree is known by it's fruit."

If you cut through all the tweets, and name calling, and concentrate on what he did.

Thats what CNN said.

His obnoxious mouth picked him up 12 million more votes in 2020 than 2016. Fact.

Well said Jag!

I agree with your comment 100%!!!

Yes.
It’s pretty difficult to fire civil servants. How about creating a new dept of ObamaCare located in Alaska in a bunch of old warehouses without computers or lamps for individuals. They could try to run ObamaCare and fail. He could close half the federal departments in the federal government: Education, interior, Agriculture, HHW, etc.
Just imagine being able to file charges against the pukes for treason, consorting with the enemy in time of declared war to overthrow the US Govt (POTUS Election) and being able to subpoena people like Sessions and Barr, completely independent civilians leading quite, private, retired lives.

Clue. Wasnt Barr a big wheel atty under Bush 1. CYA history?

You think he might know where the bodies are buried? The left knows he knows. Thats why they are desperate.

Q says desperate people make mistakes. Like they did today with Bannon, and previously with Cassidy.

Btw, she is in hiding now, and its not from the white hats.

As Q said, Panic in DC.

What, what. What a lying looser.
Hahaha. From the perpetual, "Nothing is being done crowd". Did Trump ask you when you thought the crap should hit the fan? No. Try to connect the dots as to why not.

Amen Brother. And not just by Trump. A lot of these new MAGA congressmen and women are going-to help the cause this time around and, as Steve Cortez has been preaching lately ... this J6 Committee has done one great thing ... it's outed the RINOs and traitors, especially the ones that were trusted in the first administration.

Thats what CNN said.

Bingo! 12 (TWELVE) million MORE votes. They always fail to mention that little 12 million more fact of the matter.

the only fool is you and all that voted for the empty bubblehead we got for prez now ,he only says what they program him to say .And just what would be over?
Originally Posted by SCRooster

Amen Brother. And not just by Trump. A lot of these new MAGA congressmen and women are going-to help the cause this time around and, as Steve Cortez has been preaching lately ... this J6 Committee has done one great thing ... it's outed the RINOs and traitors, especially the ones that were trusted in the first administration.

Thats what CNN said.

Bingo! 12 (TWELVE) million MORE votes. They always fail to mention that little 12 million more fact of the matter.

For sure, SC.

The suckers deflect.
https://www.cnn.com/2022/06/11/politics/donald-trump-january-6-democrats-moderate/index.html

In order to save the Republic, the 10th Amendment has to be fully restored and popular election of US Senators reversed. Those two steps could change the nation for the better for a long time.
Bingo!
Oh, Trump intends to do this, and before 2024 elections, by God.

👍 God Bless America Again
Obviously, the right thing to do, but realistically, not likely to happen, nor likely that DJT will get another term either, for numerous reasons.

The fraudsters will see to that.

November will tell the tale as to whether we still have a country or not, well before the POTUS election in '24.

MM
November will tell the tale as to whether we still have a country or not, well before the POTUS election in '24.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
I disagree.
Originally Posted by DMc
I disagree.

And you are right.
Originally Posted by Texson2
👍 God Bless America Again

Amen.
Remsen: I hope it is true as well.
GO TRUMP
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
You lie.
Originally Posted by MontanaMan
Obviously, the right thing to do, but realistically, not likely to happen, nor likely that DJT will get another term either, for numerous reasons.

MM
What a Debbie Downer!

MM
Originally Posted by DMc
I disagree.
I’m all ears and eyes, please tell me what has changed, let’s start with RNC support and Dominion.
For all you dumb f*cks and Never-Trumpers like ltppowell, that claim Trump’s tweets was the reason he lost, splain to us why then did Twitter censor him then eventually ban him if his tweets were harming him.

Never Interfere with the Enemy While He is in the Process of Destroying Himself.
For all you dumb f*cks and Never-Trumpers like ltppowell, that claim Trump’s tweets was the reason he lost, splain to us why then did Twitter censor him then eventually ban him if his tweets were harming him.

Never Interfere with the Enemy While He is in the Process of Destroying Himself.

Truth.
Everything get solved at the End..

It’s been that Way ever since Man Crawled out from
Under The Rocks ..

This Time is No Different..

MM

Wrong. The fraudster vermin are being exposed to the light.

Q, "The people are led from dark to light."

Q, "The Great Awakening".

The people are the power.

The people are reaching the precipice. They are changing direction.

Dan Scovino referred to Qs drop by posting his video of reaching the precipice 2 years after Qs drop.

MM

Wrong. The fraudster vermin are being exposed to the light.

Q, "The people are led from dark to light."

Q, "The Great Awakening".

The people are the power.

Well, be sure to let us know when to be awake for the Great Awakening......................been hearing that BS for far too long with not one single meaningful thing happening, not one single Demon removed from office & not one single Demon in jail.

Wish I was wrong, but I'm not.

MM

Do the initials F.U.C.K. Y.O.U. mean anything to you? Leftist scum sucking corpse fuggin bottom dweller.

Do the words I don`t care mean anything to you? Go suck you fathers cock you ignorant, gullible fascist inbred moron.

^^^^^^^^
This

LOL,
The Truth Hurts, I Know, but maybe if you took your head out of the local dirt, you could deal with it better.

This. No one swung, so it will keep happening.
The fraudsters will let a medium red wave happen in Nov - if to get the R's complacent about voter integrity so they can do what they want in 2024. Sometimes it really is a "tactical withdrawal" to sucker people in and then hit them with the reserves.
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

Careful, Local Dirt and his head in the dirt followers might be really really mean to you and might even tell you to Shut the F*ck Up,
'bout the only thing I can see that the average person could do is watch a drop box for mules on election night, otherwise all that needs to be done to right the ship is (or, is not) going to happen by people in a better position to do something about it. If we can't elect those people due to rigged elections, well.....

Being on the correct side is nice but right or wrong don't insure success, force does. Ask the Jan 6 people how important it is to use discernment when assessing who has the greater force.

Careful, Local Dirt and his head in the dirt followers might be really really mean to you and might even tell you to Shut the F*ck Up,

Sure as f**k don't need your hourly The Sky is Falling updates.
if he was serious about cleaning out the swamp and purging military like some have said

he'd get a bullet in the head before he got started. They would JFK his ass in week 3.

it would be game over alright

Not if he picks DeSantis to be his VP. But, in reality, if you put Ron and Don up head to head, Ron would win it. And everything that Donald suggests, Ron can now do. Donald is plowing the field and Ron would be planting the egg. Donald is the test bed. If the voters like what Donald is saying, it gives Ron the green flag.

kwg

Do the words I don`t care mean anything to you? Go suck you fathers cock you ignorant, gullible fascist inbred moron.

The name "Trump" always triggers the child diddlers like phunboner
Originally Posted by kwg020

Not if he picks DeSantis to be his VP. But, in reality, if you put Ron and Don up head to head, Ron would win it. And everything that Donald suggests, Ron can now do. Donald is plowing the field and Ron would be planting the egg. Donald is the test bed. If the votes like what Donald is saying, it gives Ron the green flag.

kwg

kwg, Sorry. but the polls say otherwise.

We will just save him for the purge. The police don't like him, the guard doesn't like him and the military hates him. No one will protect him.

Not if he picks DeSantis to be his VP. But, in reality, if you put Ron and Don up head to head, Ron would win it. And everything that Donald suggests, Ron can now do. Donald is plowing the field and Ron would be planting the egg. Donald is the test bed. If the votes like what Donald is saying, it gives Ron the green flag.

kwg

The polls cannot be trusted. Yes I agree, Donald is currently at the top but I'm not convinced the polls will tell the final story. If Ron jumps in, Donald is toast. If Donald does get the votes and he picks Ron as his VP, the democRATs are done for 2024. But, the democRATs will be out for blood in 2028 and they will pull out all the stops. We are not reading that in any polls. Just my view.

kwg
funkybone - here is another critical thinking assessment of your posts. The only effect you are having here is create disgust. Your vapid intent and rotten language do you in. Major self embarrassment.
Trump took the young Caucasian conservative vote in 2016. He doesn't have that in 2024.
Trump took the young Caucasian conservative vote in 2016. He doesn't have that in 2024.
Trump captured 11 Million more votes in 2020 than he did in 2016 even with Dominion switching votes to Biden..

Now you are saying he has lost support or will lose support, nonsense.

No you don’t, those with their f*cken head in the dirt don’t need anything but feel good mommy hugs and kisses.
Trump captured 11 Million more votes in 2020 than he did in 2016 even with Dominion switching votes to Biden..

Desantis is popular with the younger Caucasian conservative vote. If both Trump and Desantis run in the GOP primary there's a good chance that they will cancel each other out and some !Jeb! gets the nomination.
TTrump's refusal to say that the election was over on January 6, 2021, despite those closest to him urging him to accept the loss (per CNN), could be enough to indict him once the hearings are over. Even with evidence mounting, however, the real estate tycoon is looking ahead to 2024. Last year, he told Fox's "Hannity" that he was "beyond seriously" considering running in the upcoming presidential election, though some have recently speculated this his motivations for running are only to avoid prosecution. As a Trump campaign may be in store, young conservatives share their honest thoughts.

Young Republican Voters Would Vote For Donald Trump In 2024rump took the young Caucasian conservative vote in 2016. He doesn't have that in 2024.
It appears he does have their support this year.
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...ahead-of-a-potential-2024-run/ar-AAZWgRi

Young Conservatives Have A Clear Message For Donald Trump Ahead Of A Potential 2024 Run
The January 6 committee is currently on break until September 2022 after wrapping up weeks of televised hearings, according to AP News. Though multiple people have been investigated — including Donald Trump's former aide Steve Bannon, who was just found guilty of contempt of Congress, per CNBC — Trump is at the center of the investigations. If indicted, Reuters lists several possible charges the former president could face, including obstructing an official proceeding, conspiracy to defraud the United States, and obstruction of justice.

Trump's refusal to say that the election was over on January 6, 2021, despite those closest to him urging him to accept the loss (per CNN), could be enough to indict him once the hearings are over. Even with evidence mounting, however, the real estate tycoon is looking ahead to 2024. Last year, he told Fox's "Hannity" that he was "beyond seriously" considering running in the upcoming presidential election, though some have recently speculated this his motivations for running are only to avoid prosecution. As a Trump campaign may be in store, young conservatives share their honest thoughts.

Young Republican Voters Would Vote For Donald Trump In 2024

It's still uncertain who will run in the 2024 presidential election, but if Donald Trump can have it his way, his name will be on the ballots. And many right-leaning politicians are supporting him in running, according to Politico.

But what do the voters think? Fox News reports that a straw poll was conducted at the Turning Point USA summit, an event bringing together conservative student activists. When attendees were asked who they would vote for, in the event that Trump does run for president, nearly 80% said they would support the former president. However, 74% also said they aren't confident that the Republican party will win over young voters.

Trump heard attendees' thoughts loud and clear as he was present at the summit on Saturday, July 23. Giving a keynote speech to the young activists, he said, "If I stayed home, if I announced that I was not going to run for office, the persecution of Donald Trump would immediately stop ... But that's what they want me to do. And you know what? There's no chance I do that."

Desantis is popular with the younger Caucasian conservative vote. If both Trump and Desantis run in the GOP primary there's a good chance that they will cancel each other out and some !Jeb! gets the nomination.

^^
This.

Starting in 2024, If we can get 8 years out of DeSantis our scotus thus our constitution will be secured for a very long while. Hillary will be about kaput, Pelosi, nadler and Schumer will be close to kaput as will Sista Maxine.

I’m more concerned with looking forward than looking backwards just for the purpose of payback.

Although I gotta say how sweet it would be to see some serious paybacks and eliminations within our present Swamp.

Jmo
Originally Posted by Houston_2

^^
This.

Starting in 2024, If we can get 8 years out of DeSantis our scotus thus our constitution will be secured for a very long while. Hillary will be about kaput, Pelosi, nadler and Schumer will be close to kaput as will Sista Maxine.

I’m more concerned with looking forward than looking backwards just for the purpose of payback.

Although I gotta say how sweet it would be to see some serious paybacks and eliminations within our present Swamp.

Jmo

This ^^

kwg

Assuming the election is not rigged?

Assuming the election is not rigged?

Well,...there's going to be die hard Trumpers out there. But he allowed the RNC to install Mike Pence as his Veep virtually on day one. Now Pence is talking trash on him. By the end of his administration he was putting neocons like John Bolton and Eliot Abrams in his administration.

Steve Bannon was probably the most loyal, most conservative, most "aware" man that Trump ever allowed into his circle. For some reason, Trump turned on him and began calling him derisive names such as "Sloppy Steve". Bannon continues to support Trump.

Trump allowed "Javanka" to dictate much of his Middle East policy. Both of them are train wrecks from a conservative point of view.

The local fencing company has put up more "walls" in the last six years than Trump did.

Trump tried to bail himself out by catering to Israel,.making Jerusalem the official Capital of Israel and declaring Israel has sovereignty over the Golan Heights.

What all of that had to do with MAGA is a mystery to me.

The Democrats are hard core Bolsheviks,...and the Trump administration lacked the resolve to confront the Democrat Bolsheviks in any meaningful way.

*IF!*,...and it's a very big damn "if" this country is ever going to get back on the proper path, it's going to need a leader that doesn't give a damn what the Bolsheviks think about what's being done. It's going to need a leader that doesn't spend the bulk of his time catering to blacks and Israel.

Trump had his chance,....he talked a good game. But when it came time to walk it, it became obvious that he was only capable of "talking" it.

Do I believe that Desantis is the ultimate answer?

No,...I don't. But Desantis is a step in the right direction. If this country is ever going to recover, it's going to need a lot of steps in the right direction.

Trump talked like he was one. But by the end of his term the Bolsheviks had whupped his ass.

His ass is still whupped.

I don't want him back in office. He did everything that he had the nerve to do and he came up way short of what his campaign promised.

Caucasians will soon be under 50% of the American population. Maybe when that occurs there will be candidates which advocate for them. But it hasn't happened yet. GOP candidates cater to the black vote,...they cater to the Hispanic vote. They cater to everyone except the racial demographic which puts them in office. That may change,...or it may not.

But nothing positive for America will ever happen as a result of an American President traveling to Israel and proclaiming Israel to own the Golan Heights. Nothing positive will ever happen for America as a result of GOP candidates catering to the black vote. Nothing positive will ever happen for America as long as GOP Presidential candidates devote time and energy trying to appeal to the illegal immigrants.

To get this country back on track, it's going to take a leader who represents the Caucasians who built this place. They're going to be called White Supremacists and Nazis when they do.

But it's going to take a leader who isn't bothered by that.

It's not Trump.
I voted for the man both times, and in the primary the first time. That primary vote wasn’t a vote for Trump as much as a vote against all the other establishment options. I was worried then that he was a democrat posing as a republican to gain the office, like I am now about Greitens and McCloskey. I do not for a minute put it past the puppetmasters to attempt to hoodwink a populace they despise and mock with a candidate that claims to be one thing and is something else altogether. The second time, I voted for him because he is not a communist. If he is the candidate, I will vote for him again, albeit with less enthusiasm yet, because I am seriously disturbed by his personnel choices during his previous term. Pence was to Trump as Bush Sr. was to Reagan, and I think Trump knew it. Barr had too long a history as a swamp monster for Trump not to know it. And Bolton? Nothing needs said there. There are a lot of others on that eyebrow raising list, too.

I want a guy who will go in there and channel one of the old kings that lopped heads from all the previous leadership to make a clean start with loyal folks. I want a guy who will shrink government to a shadow of itself, and cut funding and taxes to the bone. I want a guy who will call a spade a spade and stop the wholesale robbery of the American people by foreigners and domestic trash. That’s just a start. Trump did nothing about any of that, and showed no signs of planning to. If we don’t do that and a lot more, we will not recognize this place in five years, maybe less. Not even sure anyone can save it even now, but it will take drastic measures if we are to save America at all. We need a man who will go there, and we need to get on board and push him if he appears. Personally, I think a disaster is in the offing, but we need to do our best to head it off if we can.
what I don't see happening is Trump getting more popular as time drags on to the 2024 election.

As I see it

Every Trump voter for would vote for DeSantis

Not every DeSantis voter would vote for Trump

You keep leaving the DU to tell us how much you don't care.
LOL

It will be game over for you commie douche bags....and if you had 2 brains, you'd be twice as stupid...
When is the right going to ignore the left completely and get back to the business of running the country the way the framers intended it?

We have suffered these fools and their "demands" for far too long. They don't have any legitimacy! For example, the rigged election. Trump should have had HIS federal agencies arrest all the traitors to the fifth generation until that mess was all sorted out. Let them rot in jail instead of our side, which is the fate of the Jan 6 bunch. Now he's handed the keys of the best country in the world to the communists that stole the election from the American patriots.

I'm not just mad at the left, I'm mad as hell at the right for doing nothing to stop the loss. We now need a new leader to take back the country, which is a damn sight harder than preserving it when you're already president. If the agencies didn't support Trump, he should have PURGED the sunovabitches! How hard is that to figure out?

Trump blinked and they stole our country and NOW WE, EVERY DAMNED ONE OF US, IS FUC K ED beyond belief.
Originally Posted by Fireball2
When is the right going to ignore the left completely and get back to the business of running the country the way the framers intended it?

We have suffered these fools and their "demands" for far too long. They don't have any legitimacy! For example, the rigged election. Trump should have had HIS federal agencies arrest all the traitors to the fifth generation until that mess was all sorted out. Let them rot in jail instead of our side, which is the fate of the Jan 6 bunch. Now he's handed the keys of the best country in the world to the communists that stole the election from the American patriots.

I'm not just mad at the left, I'm mad as hell at the right for doing nothing to stop the loss. We now need a new leader to take back the country, which is a damn sight harder than preserving it when you're already president. If the agencies didn't support Trump, he should have PURGED the sunovabitches! How hard is that to figure out?

Trump blinked and they stole our country and NOW WE, EVERY DAMNED ONE OF US, IS FUC K ED beyond belief.

Agreed with most...but please, don't give up hope yet.

kwg

The polls cannot be trusted. Yes I agree, Donald is currently at the top but I'm not convinced the polls will tell the final story. If Ron jumps in, Donald is toast. If Donald does get the votes and he picks Ron as his VP, the democRATs are done for 2024. But, the democRATs will be out for blood in 2028 and they will pull out all the stops. We are not reading that in any polls. Just my view.

kwg

I do not think Don and Ron will oppose each other in 2024.

No you don’t, those with their f*cken head in the dirt don’t need anything but feel good mommy hugs and kisses.

Just get out your AR, wipe the dust off of it and head to DC. Show us all what a he-man you are.

Just get out your AR, wipe the dust off of it and head to DC. Show us all what a he-man you are.
F*cken idiot.

Let’s all hold hands and sing kumbaya while we vote our way out of this.
One good thing about Desantis is that he's not an octogenarian, now or in 2024.
The election of 2020 was stolen from Trump....because of the below comment, it would be nice to have him back in the 2024 so he can now really kick as$ as I'm sure he has gained a lot of political experience..... There has never been an American President treated with such insane hatred, vindictiveness and outright cruelty not only to him but his entire family. Look at what Trump has achieved for our country in just four short years. He is not a politician. He is an outsider. He is a businessman. Compare that to people like Schumer, Pelosi and other career politicians who have been there for 40 + years and what have they accomplished that is significant. Nothing.

"Liberals had a four year 'campaign' of 'resist everything' Trump does...lie about him...threaten and attack his supporters...mostly the young and elderly supporters...use fraud...violence....force....corruption...intimidation...liberal *news* outlets and the crooked lefty judges to get their way then they have the gall to claim it's 'winning'. The liberals loved Donald Trump, the private citizen billionaire. Black and white they heaped praise and awards on him, all wanted to be invited to his parties and events, wanted to be seen and photographed with him. Jessie Jackson...the Clintons and Al Sharpton among others called him their friend. All wanted to do business with him, wanted donations from him, wanted his endorsements, wanted his help with projects and wanted his praise which he gave, sometimes doing the 'impossible' and getting things done for New York that others couldn't.

Then *IT* happened. He beat the Depends off of Hillary in an election the left thought they had sewed up, and the next day the Dem misinformation/lie machine fired up and the LIES and attacks against him started on a 7day/24hour basis. Before 2016 there was never anyone calling Donald Trump a racist...a white supremist...or molester of women. Yet we have all sorts of pictures and reports of Joe Biden being all those things and somehow that is OK with the left."

I say, let's give Donald another chance.
Bullshït. I knew Trump was a POS all the way back in the 80’s. Plenty of us knew exactly who he is long before y’all got wood for him. To include being a racist and molester of women.

Marc Short (Pence’s Chief of Staff) testified before a federal grand jury just now. The very people around him in the White House- MAGA people- are taking him down, under oath, in admissible testimony, for real, because they SAW in person that he’s a seditious piece of crap. Trump will never be president again. He’ll be lucky to stay out of jail.

Just telling you the truth. Sorry if it causes butt-hurt but someone needs to tell you guys what’s actually happening, apparently.
He needs to hire the entire faculty at Hillsdale College to help him. Trump's worst enemy are the Rinos.
You could and should fire about 80% of the civil service and it still wouldn't be enough. The quintessential self-licking ice cream cone of do nothings and corrupt power.
Originally Posted by Jeff_O
Bullshït. I knew Trump was a POS all the way back in the 80’s. Plenty of us knew exactly who he is long before y’all got wood for him. To include being a racist and molester of women.

Marc Short (Pence’s Chief of Staff) testified before a federal grand jury just now. The very people around him in the White House- MAGA people- are taking him down, under oath, in admissible testimony, for real, because they SAW in person that he’s a seditious piece of crap. Trump will never be president again. He’ll be lucky to stay out of jail.

Just telling you the truth. Sorry if it causes butt-hurt but someone needs to tell you guys what’s actually happening, apparently.

You telling anyone anything is pathetic at best. So you bring up Trump’s past life of indiscretion and forget who your Muslim pal Obama and your racist pal, Biden were and never did change…

President Joe Biden wants Americans to remember their country's racist legacy. We should take this advice.

Biden spoke in Oklahoma Tuesday on the 100th anniversary of the Tulsa Massacre. In one of our country's more shameful events — one we must learn from, condemn unconditionally, and never forget — white racists murdered estimates of hundreds and destroyed more than 1,000 structures throughout the wealthy Black community of Greenwood.

"The Klan was founded just six years before," Biden said. "And one of the reasons why it was founded was because of guys like me, who were Catholic... it was about making sure that all those Polish and Irish and Italian and Eastern European Catholics who came to the United States after World War One would not pollute Christianity."

Somewhere out there is a bus with your name on it and it isn’t for taking a ride…
Originally Posted by Raferman

LOL

Your words are entertainment for me. If you can get the people who own this crap hole to ban me I will not be back to bother you.
Anyway how bout you go eat your mama`s pussy. I think you need you diaper changed.

LOL

Your words are entertainment for me. If you can get the people who own this crap hole to ban me I will not be back to bother you.
Anyway how bout you go eat your mama`s pussy. I think you need you diaper changed.
Wonder if you'd be so brazen face to face with campfire members.
No one here cares about your entertainment (an intelligent/mature person does not crave entertainment) and your words are an embarrassment to you - if indeed you are capable of sensing any self worth. Not likely that you will ever be banned here - no one cares enough to waste such time and effort on the crude and senseless. Need any more critical thinking and analysis? If so. keep posting your drivel.
If the Mar A Lago Douche Bag died today I would drink a toast to whatever kill him.
If the Mar A Lago Douche Bag died today I would drink a toast to whatever kill him.
Cut n paste now?
C'mon you can do better than that.
And I shrug at your post.

Bye for now. I spent the week laughing at all of the foolish people like you.
And I shrug at your post.

Bye for now. I spent the week laughing at all of the foolish people like you.
Thought you were running along.
Lol

You poor thing, need a hanky? Oh and a safety tip for you.........stay away from ladders!
Bullshït. I knew Jeff O was a POS all the way back in the 80’s. Plenty of us knew exactly who he is long before y’all got sick for him. To include being a racist and molester of women.

Jeff O testified before a federal grand jury just now. The very people around him in the White House- MAGA people- are taking him down, under oath, in admissible testimony, for real, because they SAW in person that he’s a seditious piece of crap. Jeff O will never be president again. He’ll be lucky to stay out of jail.

Just telling you the truth. Sorry if it causes butt-hurt but someone needs to tell Jeff O what’s actually happening, apparently.

I fixed it for you.

kwg

Go suck on a Glock, you Debbie downer fugk. When you clean up your own State you can come back and talk, otherwise STFU.
Cut n paste now?
C'mon you can do better than that.

No, rafe. He can't..

Go suck on a Glock, you Debbie downer fugk. When you clean up your own State you can come back and talk, otherwise STFU.
Only a Head in The Dirt idiot would believe that the 2020 Installation of Biden was a one time deal and we can still vote our way out of this.

GFY Idiot.

Only a Head in The Dirt idiot would believe that the 2020 Installation of Biden was a one time deal and we can still vote our way out of this.

GFY Idiot.

Never said it was, moron. People are just tired of your Sky is Falling dumb schit. You look like a fugkin idiot spouting that schit day after day after day.

Wipe the dust off your AR. Clean up Minnysoda and get back to us.
More than half the church members you know are liberal and about half the "outdoorsmen" are too.

There weren't much they needed to "steal".

Everyone's hero...Greg Guttfeld or whatever was super pumped that Chauvin was found guilty.

Who gives a fugg about some voting machine operated by Skynet?

No more mean tweets and an assload of free [bleep] would keep anyone in power.
Stop the squeal
He had 4 years to do it and never had one swamp creature arrested, but did have several on his own team ( Fouchi, Brennon, Clapper, and many others)
So NOW he's going to do it?

I am very doubtful. I'd love to be wrong. But judging from his past (not just his time in office but also from his last 40 years before that) I have to say show me. Don't tell me. You did that last time

This time show me
© 24hourcampfire