B
BLG Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by funnybone
Originally Posted by Remsen
Trump Plans to Purge Administrative State if Re-Elected in 2024

Combined with the Supreme Court's rulings on guns, abortion and administrative agencies, Trump's purported plan to fire masses of bureaucrats would be the true conservative revolution the country needs.

I get that he was new to politics in 2016 and didn't realize the extent to which the administrative layer of the federal government controlled things, but if he truly learned from that mistake (leaving the Obama people in their jobs), this is going to be the only way the country can survive.

I never understood why he didn't start the purge in 2017 (likely it was bad advice and RINOs blocking him). Getting rid of ALL career bureaucrats, even eliminating non-constitutional agencies and even rearranging the lower federal courts (which are not even required under the Constitution) would be the best thing that's happened in my lifetime.

Imagine if the 9th Circuit, for example, was split up so CA/WA/OR and HI were in their own new circuit and the rest of western states were in another circuit...no more CA judges setting precedent for more conservative states.

I hope the report is true.

If the Mar A Lago Douche bag gets back into power it will be game over. Imagine if you were really not a fool and stupid. If you only had a brain.

You don't need to imagine......

Clyde

The liberal mind is an endless black hole of stupidity.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Ringman
Originally Posted by steve4102
The SWAMP shut him down in 2020, and they will shut him down in 2024.

Nothing has changed, the apparatus that stole the election for a Biden is still in place and getting stronger.

S0 often I agree with you. This time I hope you are wrong.

I hope I am wrong as well, but there is nothing to indicate otherwise.

We see little tid bits here and there, but the reality is that Dominion is still alive and active and nobody, not a single Republican has challenged their existence, as are all the illegal Mail-in Ballot rules .

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
O
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
O
I'm afraid that while we're focused on correcting the voter fraud thing, the Dems are creating other shenanigans.

U.S. government was established to represent citizens, NOT TO RULE OVER THEM.
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
It could happen but it would take a dedicated conservative super majority of the house and senate. The "deep state" is the various agencies and the pentagon that are staffed with career democrat leftists willing to do whatever it takes to destroy any opposition. We witnessed the steady stream of "whistle blowhards" that lied their collective asses off during his first term. We witnessed the bug-eyed bitch McConnell and his bed partner Cornyn sit by and let it happen, even helping behind the scenes. Pence was a traitor and his entire staff were leftists. Pelosi's house majority impeached Trump twice for no valid reason, in fact the first time it was for what Biden actually did and bragged about.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by funnybone
If the Mar A Lago Douche bag gets back into power it will be game over.

Now that you know the plan..........

Roy

What this world needs is a few more Rednecks.

The Dildō Of Consequence Rarely Arrives Lubed

Waterboarding isn't illegal if you use diesel

IC B2

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by TBREW401
Steve is sadly, correct.
The last one was stolen, nothing was done.
This one will be the same, I fear.

Originally Posted by Redneck
Originally Posted by local_dirt

Nothing has changed, the apparatus that stole the election for a Biden is still in place and getting stronger.

Dude, you are a Perpetual Debbie Downer getting to the point where I wish you would just STFU or wipe the dust off your AR. In other words, put up or shut up. Geebus.

laugh laugh

It's called 'being pragmatic'.... We can dream all we want, but 'dreams' are not reality... FWIW.
Careful gentleman, agreeing with me may piss off the Rose Colored Glasses gang here inviting some really, really mean and hurtful comments. Not to mention the Head in the Dirt gang might even tell you SHFU, or worse put you on ignore.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Trump would have to have some support from the GOP to do any of this, and he will never get that support

Sam......

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
Trump would have to have some support from the GOP to do any of this, and he will never get that support
The GOP teamed up with the Democrats and the Deep State to STOP TRUMP, anybody with two brain cells left to rub together knows this.

And here we are putting on our Rose Colored glasses and wishing that things will be different in 2024.

Idiots all.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by local_dirt

Dude, you are a Perpetual Debbie Downer getting to the point where I wish you would just STFU or wipe the dust off your AR. In other words, put up or shut up. Geebus.

That's AggrievedSteve90210

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
How many times did Trump say he was going to drain the swamp the last time he ran?

By the time his term was over Trump was putting John Bolton and Eliot Abrams in his administration.

The Trump campaign was fun to witness and I was 100% on board. But he never lived up to the hype.

IC B3

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Bristoe
How many times did Trump say he was going to drain the swamp the last time he ran?

By the time his term was over Trump was putting John Bolton and Eliot Abrams in his administration.

The Trump campaign was fun to witness and I was 100% on board. But he never lived up to the hype.
LOL, it started with his choice for VP and went down hill from there.

O
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
O
No need to worry, Minnesota would jump off a cliff before voting for a Republican.

W
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
W
Donald Trump is a businessman, not a politician.

These premises insured by a Sheltie in Training ,--- and Cooey.o
"May the Good Lord take a likin' to you"
T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Trump would make a great Vice President for DeSantis. But the other way would work, Trump has no dirt left to dig up. Maybe if the Democrats steal another election from Trump he'll lead the Revolution to take back our country. Last time Trump failed US, and he's still getting indicted. My feeling is, the next time Trump isn't going to play nice, and everyone in DC is afraid.

Life is good live it while you can.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
If the traitors are not removed soon it will never happen. America is lost forever.

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
As others have said, if Trump could actually do this it would be a huge victory, but it would be very difficult to pull off. Trump would need a lot more MAGA senators and house members or he would be blocked in congress.

I would love to see this occur but it will be a tough row to hoe. Here's hoping it might actually happen.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
You know if the administrative state were dissolved most of DC could be returned to MD...

-OMotS

"If memory serves fails me..."
Quote: ( unnamed) "been prtty deep in the cooler todaay "

Television and radio are most effective when people question little and think even less.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by RiverRider
Game over for the commies, douchebag.

And it looks like you are a douche bag 3%er.

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Biden basically did this but to the other side of the perspective by weeding out all the GOV employees who wouldn't take the vac

"Put none but Americans on guard tonight."
-George Washington
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Naturally - of course - the first and biggest issue is to how to avoid or override any more election cheating that could enable a leftist win. Have to win that battle first.

Given an election win, the message in the OP is a welcome agenda. Not easy, but largely doable with unity, persistence, toughness and smart moves. My opinion is that the general public would strongly support an announced platform of that type.

In some moments I am horrified by the diminishing of many freedoms and the rotten, overbearing and ineffective/wasteful nature of our government - wondering how I and we let such degradation tale place. Then, I simply note the feckless attitudes portrayed by some posts in this thread.

It isn't free, and the struggle not for whining sissies.

NRA Member - Life, Benefactor, Patron
Page 2 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

83 members (257robertsimp, 10gaugemag, BamaCKC, 300_savage, AussieGunWriter, 10 invisible), 1,210 guests, and 740 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,863
Posts18,497,233
Members73,980
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.