Hop To
Page 4 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
N
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
N
Originally Posted by local_dirt
Originally Posted by steve4102
The SWAMP shut him down in 2020, and they will shut him down in 2024.

Nothing has changed, the apparatus that stole the election for a Biden is still in place and getting stronger.

Dude, you are a Perpetual Debbie Downer getting to the point where I wish you would just STFU or wipe the dust off your AR. In other words, put up or shut up. Geebus.

Yes.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
It’s pretty difficult to fire civil servants. How about creating a new dept of ObamaCare located in Alaska in a bunch of old warehouses without computers or lamps for individuals. They could try to run ObamaCare and fail. He could close half the federal departments in the federal government: Education, interior, Agriculture, HHW, etc.

Last edited by ConradCA; 07/22/22.

[Linked Image from ]
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Just imagine being able to file charges against the pukes for treason, consorting with the enemy in time of declared war to overthrow the US Govt (POTUS Election) and being able to subpoena people like Sessions and Barr, completely independent civilians leading quite, private, retired lives.

Clue. Wasnt Barr a big wheel atty under Bush 1. CYA history?

You think he might know where the bodies are buried? The left knows he knows. Thats why they are desperate.

Q says desperate people make mistakes. Like they did today with Bannon, and previously with Cassidy.

Btw, she is in hiding now, and its not from the white hats.

As Q said, Panic in DC.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Snowwolfe
Voted for Trump twice. With his obnoxious mouth and juvenile tweets he stands as much a chance to get elected as I do. He easily could of been the greatest two term president we ever had but he couldn’t keep his mouth shut long enough.
Desantis for the win in 24

What, what. What a lying looser.

"Only Christ is the fullness of God's revelation."
Everyday Hunter
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Hahaha. From the perpetual, "Nothing is being done crowd". Did Trump ask you when you thought the crap should hit the fan? No. Try to connect the dots as to why not.

The swamp is getting drained.

Amen Brother. And not just by Trump. A lot of these new MAGA congressmen and women are going-to help the cause this time around and, as Steve Cortez has been preaching lately ... this J6 Committee has done one great thing ... it's outed the RINOs and traitors, especially the ones that were trusted in the first administration.

Thats what CNN said.

His obnoxious mouth picked him up 12 million more votes in 2020 than 2016. Fact.

Drop your dimocrap talking points.

Bingo! 12 (TWELVE) million MORE votes. They always fail to mention that little 12 million more fact of the matter.

What you think about, you do ... what you do, you become.
In a nation where anything goes ... eventually, everything will. We're almost there.
IC B2

Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by funnybone
Originally Posted by Remsen
Trump Plans to Purge Administrative State if Re-Elected in 2024

Combined with the Supreme Court's rulings on guns, abortion and administrative agencies, Trump's purported plan to fire masses of bureaucrats would be the true conservative revolution the country needs.

I get that he was new to politics in 2016 and didn't realize the extent to which the administrative layer of the federal government controlled things, but if he truly learned from that mistake (leaving the Obama people in their jobs), this is going to be the only way the country can survive.

I never understood why he didn't start the purge in 2017 (likely it was bad advice and RINOs blocking him). Getting rid of ALL career bureaucrats, even eliminating non-constitutional agencies and even rearranging the lower federal courts (which are not even required under the Constitution) would be the best thing that's happened in my lifetime.

Imagine if the 9th Circuit, for example, was split up so CA/WA/OR and HI were in their own new circuit and the rest of western states were in another circuit...no more CA judges setting precedent for more conservative states.

I hope the report is true.

If the Mar A Lago Douche bag gets back into power it will be game over. Imagine if you were really not a fool and stupid. If you only had a brain.
the only fool is you and all that voted for the empty bubblehead we got for prez now ,he only says what they program him to say .And just what would be over?

NRA Life Member
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by SCRooster
Hahaha. From the perpetual, "Nothing is being done crowd". Did Trump ask you when you thought the crap should hit the fan? No. Try to connect the dots as to why not.

The swamp is getting drained.

Amen Brother. And not just by Trump. A lot of these new MAGA congressmen and women are going-to help the cause this time around and, as Steve Cortez has been preaching lately ... this J6 Committee has done one great thing ... it's outed the RINOs and traitors, especially the ones that were trusted in the first administration.

Thats what CNN said.

His obnoxious mouth picked him up 12 million more votes in 2020 than 2016. Fact.

Drop your dimocrap talking points.

Bingo! 12 (TWELVE) million MORE votes. They always fail to mention that little 12 million more fact of the matter.

For sure, SC.

The suckers deflect.

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J

Last edited by jaguartx; 07/22/22.

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by RiverRider
In order to save the Republic, the 10th Amendment has to be fully restored and popular election of US Senators reversed. Those two steps could change the nation for the better for a long time.
Bingo!

To preserve liberty it is essential that the whole body of people always possess arms and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them.-Richard Henry Lee

Endowment Member NRA, Life Member SAF-GOA, Life-Board Member, West TN Director TFA
A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

IC B3

J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Oh, Trump intends to do this, and before 2024 elections, by God.

I Dindo Nuffin
T
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
T
👍 God Bless America Again

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Obviously, the right thing to do, but realistically, not likely to happen, nor likely that DJT will get another term either, for numerous reasons.

The fraudsters will see to that.

November will tell the tale as to whether we still have a country or not, well before the POTUS election in '24.

MM

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
November will tell the tale as to whether we still have a country or not, well before the POTUS election in '24.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

“When Tyranny becomes Law, Rebellion becomes Duty”

Colossians 3:17 (New King James Version)
"And whatever you do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through Him."
DMc Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Nothing has changed, the apparatus that stole the election for a Biden is still in place and getting stronger.
I disagree.

Make Gitmo Great Again!!
Who gave the order to stop counting votes in the swing states on the night of November 3/4, 2020?
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by DMc
I disagree.

And you are right.

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by Texson2
👍 God Bless America Again

Amen.

I Dindo Nuffin
V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
Remsen: I hope it is true as well.
GO TRUMP
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Snowwolfe
Voted for Trump twice. With his obnoxious mouth and juvenile tweets he stands as much a chance to get elected as I do. He easily could of been the greatest two term president we ever had but he couldn’t keep his mouth shut long enough.
Desantis for the win in 24
You lie.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by MontanaMan
Obviously, the right thing to do, but realistically, not likely to happen, nor likely that DJT will get another term either, for numerous reasons.

The fraudsters will see to that.

MM
What a Debbie Downer!

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Page 4 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

600 members (01Foreman400, 10gaugemag, 007FJ, 06hunter59, 1234, 10ring1, 61 invisible), 2,274 guests, and 1,254 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,262
Posts18,486,476
Members73,967
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.