Print Thread
Hop To
Page 6 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by local_dirt
Originally Posted by kwg020
Originally Posted by steve4102
The SWAMP shut him down in 2020, and they will shut him down in 2024.

Nothing has changed, the apparatus that stole the election for a Biden is still in place and getting stronger.
Not if he picks DeSantis to be his VP. But, in reality, if you put Ron and Don up head to head, Ron would win it. And everything that Donald suggests, Ron can now do. Donald is plowing the field and Ron would be planting the egg. Donald is the test bed. If the votes like what Donald is saying, it gives Ron the green flag.

kwg

kwg, Sorry. but the polls say otherwise.

The polls cannot be trusted. Yes I agree, Donald is currently at the top but I'm not convinced the polls will tell the final story. If Ron jumps in, Donald is toast. If Donald does get the votes and he picks Ron as his VP, the democRATs are done for 2024. But, the democRATs will be out for blood in 2028 and they will pull out all the stops. We are not reading that in any polls. Just my view.

kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by funnybone
Originally Posted by RiverRider
Game over for the commies, douchebag.
And it looks like you are a douche bag 3%er.
Do the initials F.U.C.K. Y.O.U. mean anything to you? Leftist scum sucking corpse fuggin bottom dweller.
Do the words I don`t care mean anything to you? Go suck you fathers cock you ignorant, gullible fascist inbred moron.
funkybone - here is another critical thinking assessment of your posts. The only effect you are having here is create disgust. Your vapid intent and rotten language do you in. Major self embarrassment.

NRA Member - Life, Benefactor, Patron
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Trump took the young Caucasian conservative vote in 2016. He doesn't have that in 2024.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Bristoe
Trump took the young Caucasian conservative vote in 2016. He doesn't have that in 2024.
Trump captured 11 Million more votes in 2020 than he did in 2016 even with Dominion switching votes to Biden..

Now you are saying he has lost support or will lose support, nonsense.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

Nothing has changed, the apparatus that stole the election for a Biden is still in place and getting stronger.
This. No one swung, so it will keep happening.
Careful, Local Dirt and his head in the dirt followers might be really really mean to you and might even tell you to Shut the F*ck Up,

Sure as f**k don't need your hourly The Sky is Falling updates.

No you don’t, those with their f*cken head in the dirt don’t need anything but feel good mommy hugs and kisses.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
IC B2

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Trump captured 11 Million more votes in 2020 than he did in 2016 even with Dominion switching votes to Biden..

Desantis is popular with the younger Caucasian conservative vote. If both Trump and Desantis run in the GOP primary there's a good chance that they will cancel each other out and some !Jeb! gets the nomination.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
TTrump's refusal to say that the election was over on January 6, 2021, despite those closest to him urging him to accept the loss (per CNN), could be enough to indict him once the hearings are over. Even with evidence mounting, however, the real estate tycoon is looking ahead to 2024. Last year, he told Fox's "Hannity" that he was "beyond seriously" considering running in the upcoming presidential election, though some have recently speculated this his motivations for running are only to avoid prosecution. As a Trump campaign may be in store, young conservatives share their honest thoughts.

Young Republican Voters Would Vote For Donald Trump In 2024rump took the young Caucasian conservative vote in 2016. He doesn't have that in 2024.
It appears he does have their support this year.
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...ahead-of-a-potential-2024-run/ar-AAZWgRi

Young Conservatives Have A Clear Message For Donald Trump Ahead Of A Potential 2024 Run
The January 6 committee is currently on break until September 2022 after wrapping up weeks of televised hearings, according to AP News. Though multiple people have been investigated — including Donald Trump's former aide Steve Bannon, who was just found guilty of contempt of Congress, per CNBC — Trump is at the center of the investigations. If indicted, Reuters lists several possible charges the former president could face, including obstructing an official proceeding, conspiracy to defraud the United States, and obstruction of justice.

Trump's refusal to say that the election was over on January 6, 2021, despite those closest to him urging him to accept the loss (per CNN), could be enough to indict him once the hearings are over. Even with evidence mounting, however, the real estate tycoon is looking ahead to 2024. Last year, he told Fox's "Hannity" that he was "beyond seriously" considering running in the upcoming presidential election, though some have recently speculated this his motivations for running are only to avoid prosecution. As a Trump campaign may be in store, young conservatives share their honest thoughts.

Young Republican Voters Would Vote For Donald Trump In 2024

It's still uncertain who will run in the 2024 presidential election, but if Donald Trump can have it his way, his name will be on the ballots. And many right-leaning politicians are supporting him in running, according to Politico.

But what do the voters think? Fox News reports that a straw poll was conducted at the Turning Point USA summit, an event bringing together conservative student activists. When attendees were asked who they would vote for, in the event that Trump does run for president, nearly 80% said they would support the former president. However, 74% also said they aren't confident that the Republican party will win over young voters.

Trump heard attendees' thoughts loud and clear as he was present at the summit on Saturday, July 23. Giving a keynote speech to the young activists, he said, "If I stayed home, if I announced that I was not going to run for office, the persecution of Donald Trump would immediately stop ... But that's what they want me to do. And you know what? There's no chance I do that."

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H

Desantis is popular with the younger Caucasian conservative vote. If both Trump and Desantis run in the GOP primary there's a good chance that they will cancel each other out and some !Jeb! gets the nomination.

^^
This.

Starting in 2024, If we can get 8 years out of DeSantis our scotus thus our constitution will be secured for a very long while. Hillary will be about kaput, Pelosi, nadler and Schumer will be close to kaput as will Sista Maxine.

I’m more concerned with looking forward than looking backwards just for the purpose of payback.

Although I gotta say how sweet it would be to see some serious paybacks and eliminations within our present Swamp.

Jmo

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Houston_2

^^
This.

Starting in 2024, If we can get 8 years out of DeSantis our scotus thus our constitution will be secured for a very long while. Hillary will be about kaput, Pelosi, nadler and Schumer will be close to kaput as will Sista Maxine.

I’m more concerned with looking forward than looking backwards just for the purpose of payback.

Although I gotta say how sweet it would be to see some serious paybacks and eliminations within our present Swamp.

Jmo

This ^^

kwg

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S

Assuming the election is not rigged?

IC B3

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B

Assuming the election is not rigged?

Well,...there's going to be die hard Trumpers out there. But he allowed the RNC to install Mike Pence as his Veep virtually on day one. Now Pence is talking trash on him. By the end of his administration he was putting neocons like John Bolton and Eliot Abrams in his administration.

Steve Bannon was probably the most loyal, most conservative, most "aware" man that Trump ever allowed into his circle. For some reason, Trump turned on him and began calling him derisive names such as "Sloppy Steve". Bannon continues to support Trump.

Trump allowed "Javanka" to dictate much of his Middle East policy. Both of them are train wrecks from a conservative point of view.

The local fencing company has put up more "walls" in the last six years than Trump did.

Trump tried to bail himself out by catering to Israel,.making Jerusalem the official Capital of Israel and declaring Israel has sovereignty over the Golan Heights.

What all of that had to do with MAGA is a mystery to me.

The Democrats are hard core Bolsheviks,...and the Trump administration lacked the resolve to confront the Democrat Bolsheviks in any meaningful way.

*IF!*,...and it's a very big damn "if" this country is ever going to get back on the proper path, it's going to need a leader that doesn't give a damn what the Bolsheviks think about what's being done. It's going to need a leader that doesn't spend the bulk of his time catering to blacks and Israel.

Trump had his chance,....he talked a good game. But when it came time to walk it, it became obvious that he was only capable of "talking" it.

Do I believe that Desantis is the ultimate answer?

No,...I don't. But Desantis is a step in the right direction. If this country is ever going to recover, it's going to need a lot of steps in the right direction.

Trump talked like he was one. But by the end of his term the Bolsheviks had whupped his ass.

His ass is still whupped.

I don't want him back in office. He did everything that he had the nerve to do and he came up way short of what his campaign promised.

Caucasians will soon be under 50% of the American population. Maybe when that occurs there will be candidates which advocate for them. But it hasn't happened yet. GOP candidates cater to the black vote,...they cater to the Hispanic vote. They cater to everyone except the racial demographic which puts them in office. That may change,...or it may not.

But nothing positive for America will ever happen as a result of an American President traveling to Israel and proclaiming Israel to own the Golan Heights. Nothing positive will ever happen for America as a result of GOP candidates catering to the black vote. Nothing positive will ever happen for America as long as GOP Presidential candidates devote time and energy trying to appeal to the illegal immigrants.

To get this country back on track, it's going to take a leader who represents the Caucasians who built this place. They're going to be called White Supremacists and Nazis when they do.

But it's going to take a leader who isn't bothered by that.

It's not Trump.

O
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
O
I voted for the man both times, and in the primary the first time. That primary vote wasn’t a vote for Trump as much as a vote against all the other establishment options. I was worried then that he was a democrat posing as a republican to gain the office, like I am now about Greitens and McCloskey. I do not for a minute put it past the puppetmasters to attempt to hoodwink a populace they despise and mock with a candidate that claims to be one thing and is something else altogether. The second time, I voted for him because he is not a communist. If he is the candidate, I will vote for him again, albeit with less enthusiasm yet, because I am seriously disturbed by his personnel choices during his previous term. Pence was to Trump as Bush Sr. was to Reagan, and I think Trump knew it. Barr had too long a history as a swamp monster for Trump not to know it. And Bolton? Nothing needs said there. There are a lot of others on that eyebrow raising list, too.

I want a guy who will go in there and channel one of the old kings that lopped heads from all the previous leadership to make a clean start with loyal folks. I want a guy who will shrink government to a shadow of itself, and cut funding and taxes to the bone. I want a guy who will call a spade a spade and stop the wholesale robbery of the American people by foreigners and domestic trash. That’s just a start. Trump did nothing about any of that, and showed no signs of planning to. If we don’t do that and a lot more, we will not recognize this place in five years, maybe less. Not even sure anyone can save it even now, but it will take drastic measures if we are to save America at all. We need a man who will go there, and we need to get on board and push him if he appears. Personally, I think a disaster is in the offing, but we need to do our best to head it off if we can.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
what I don't see happening is Trump getting more popular as time drags on to the 2024 election.

As I see it

Every Trump voter for would vote for DeSantis

Not every DeSantis voter would vote for Trump

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Game over for the commies, douchebag.

And it looks like you are a douche bag 3%er.

Do the initials F.U.C.K. Y.O.U. mean anything to you? Leftist scum sucking corpse fuggin bottom dweller.

Do the words I don`t care mean anything to you? Go suck you fathers cock you ignorant, gullible fascist inbred moron.
You keep leaving the DU to tell us how much you don't care.
LOL

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
If the Mar A Lago Douche bag gets back into power it will be game over. Imagine if you were really not a fool and stupid. If you only had a brain.

It will be game over for you commie douche bags....and if you had 2 brains, you'd be twice as stupid...

Last edited by Raspy; 07/25/22. Reason: spelling

Illegitimi non carborundum

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
When is the right going to ignore the left completely and get back to the business of running the country the way the framers intended it?

We have suffered these fools and their "demands" for far too long. They don't have any legitimacy! For example, the rigged election. Trump should have had HIS federal agencies arrest all the traitors to the fifth generation until that mess was all sorted out. Let them rot in jail instead of our side, which is the fate of the Jan 6 bunch. Now he's handed the keys of the best country in the world to the communists that stole the election from the American patriots.

I'm not just mad at the left, I'm mad as hell at the right for doing nothing to stop the loss. We now need a new leader to take back the country, which is a damn sight harder than preserving it when you're already president. If the agencies didn't support Trump, he should have PURGED the sunovabitches! How hard is that to figure out?

Trump blinked and they stole our country and NOW WE, EVERY DAMNED ONE OF US, IS FUC K ED beyond belief.

LOL
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by Fireball2
When is the right going to ignore the left completely and get back to the business of running the country the way the framers intended it?

We have suffered these fools and their "demands" for far too long. They don't have any legitimacy! For example, the rigged election. Trump should have had HIS federal agencies arrest all the traitors to the fifth generation until that mess was all sorted out. Let them rot in jail instead of our side, which is the fate of the Jan 6 bunch. Now he's handed the keys of the best country in the world to the communists that stole the election from the American patriots.

I'm not just mad at the left, I'm mad as hell at the right for doing nothing to stop the loss. We now need a new leader to take back the country, which is a damn sight harder than preserving it when you're already president. If the agencies didn't support Trump, he should have PURGED the sunovabitches! How hard is that to figure out?

Trump blinked and they stole our country and NOW WE, EVERY DAMNED ONE OF US, IS FUC K ED beyond belief.

Agreed with most...but please, don't give up hope yet.

Illegitimi non carborundum

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana

Not if he picks DeSantis to be his VP. But, in reality, if you put Ron and Don up head to head, Ron would win it. And everything that Donald suggests, Ron can now do. Donald is plowing the field and Ron would be planting the egg. Donald is the test bed. If the votes like what Donald is saying, it gives Ron the green flag.

kwg

kwg, Sorry. but the polls say otherwise.

The polls cannot be trusted. Yes I agree, Donald is currently at the top but I'm not convinced the polls will tell the final story. If Ron jumps in, Donald is toast. If Donald does get the votes and he picks Ron as his VP, the democRATs are done for 2024. But, the democRATs will be out for blood in 2028 and they will pull out all the stops. We are not reading that in any polls. Just my view.

kwg

I do not think Don and Ron will oppose each other in 2024.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana

Careful, Local Dirt and his head in the dirt followers might be really really mean to you and might even tell you to Shut the F*ck Up,

No you don’t, those with their f*cken head in the dirt don’t need anything but feel good mommy hugs and kisses.

Just get out your AR, wipe the dust off of it and head to DC. Show us all what a he-man you are.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S

Just get out your AR, wipe the dust off of it and head to DC. Show us all what a he-man you are.
F*cken idiot.

Let’s all hold hands and sing kumbaya while we vote our way out of this.

Page 6 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

157 members (10gaugemag, 257_X_50, 300_savage, 29aholic, 1beaver_shooter, 1minute, 19 invisible), 1,705 guests, and 915 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,863
Posts18,497,200
Members73,979
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.