4 1,067 more...
Free Classifieds Jump to new posts
Re: WTS- Sightron S1, 1.75-5x32G2 shootem 04/24/24
I’ll take it per our conversation
18 1,503 more...
Hunter's Campfire Jump to new posts
Re: Arizona rancher in a tite spot 45_100 04/24/24
Originally Posted by Jim270
It was in one of those gazillion ads run before the election. Nobody I recognized. What I do remember about it, it was like most of Hobbs ads, she didn't say anything the Sheriff's did all the talking. Google search says two Chris Nanos of Pima County, and David Hathaway of Santa Cruz County. I thought I saw three.

There are four counties along the Mexican border, Cochise, Santa Cruz, Pima and Yuma. I would not be surprised to learn the third sheriff was Mark Dannels from Cochise County. I have zero confidence he will support our constitutional rights when the time comes. Larry Devers and Gabrielle Gifford were very outspoken about immigration policies and constitutional rights. Larry is dead and Gabrielle is just a shell.

The Barnett family has a ranch along the border and several years ago they detained some illegals at gunpoint until the border patrol arrived. Lawsuits were filed and the illegals got a huge monetary settlement. That might be the incident mentioned earlier in this discussion.
180 16,945 more...
IC B2
Re: Its meme time DMc 04/24/24
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
78,223 14,639,322 more...
Re: Norwegian learns not to mess with Memphis cops highpockets1 04/24/24
Alot of bootlickers in this thread.
43 2,918 more...
Re: Just put up a perimeter fence Teal 04/24/24
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
1st: Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

They have the right to be there as long as they keep it peaceful. Just fence them in and let them protest to their little hearts' content. That word ' peaceably' is too often ignored. When the rock throwing, car wrecking, and arson start, peaceful has gone away. It's time to stop them (think Portland).

They're asking for redress with the School - not Government.
14 618 more...
Re: Matt Gaetz - "I"m worried some Republican Colleagues will take a Bribe" BuckHaggard 04/24/24
Originally Posted by steve4102
Originally Posted by BuckHaggard
^^^ correct. Gaetz is a buffoon who occasionally makes a good point.

Unlike you that has never made a good point.

That's proof that I have.
Originally Posted by SupFoo
Originally Posted by BuckHaggard
Gaetz is a buffoon who occasionally makes a good point.

Once again proving yourself to be an idiot.

Gosh asswipe, if you say so. Get a life derp boy.
48 2,868 more...
Re: The do-do bird? acy 04/24/24
Originally Posted by slumlord
Some say rhey are extinct, but what about the 2 Noah saved?

Eventually the water level dropped, land appeared and it was time to celebrate. Something had to go in the smoker.....
17 1,020 more...
Re: Wrecked Tacoma - Buy or Pass? Poconojack 04/24/24
How much?
52 2,761 more...
Re: Wrecked Tacoma - Buy or Pass? Teal 04/24/24
I'd want to see the estimate and repair parts list first - ensure that it's really just what's being described. Also would want to know for sure the vin/options are definitely TRD PRO and not TRD Off Road or TRD Sport. There is a difference.

I'd expect to see a PRO - no accidents on the lot for about 36k here, private party like 32 then? Figure in the accident and you're likely a bit lower - how much depends on what the actual repair is.

I imagine they're offering him about 25-27k on trade in, with the damage? (hard to say without knowing his repair estimate)

Again - that's local to me in WI, GA might be different - supply/demand and all that.
52 2,761 more...
IC B3
Savage Collectors Jump to new posts
Re: 1895 SRC damnesia 04/24/24
I have gone from knowing nothing to next to nothing from everyone's discussions over the years!
25 1,782 more...
Re: Wrecked Tacoma - Buy or Pass? SBTCO 04/24/24
The big issues will be whether their is a need for a rebuilt title and insurance to cover it.
52 2,761 more...
Re: Winchester Double Diamond Model 42 XXX Wood SenderoMan 04/24/24
That is a amazing Winchester 42!
21 1,897 more...
Re: Wrecked Tacoma - Buy or Pass? shrapnel 04/24/24
Buy it for yourself if that is a truck you want.

If you don't plan on keeping it long, you may have a problem with people buying a salvage title...
52 2,761 more...
Re: Friend is working at a secret illegal alien camp steve4102 04/24/24
...and they are most likely being Registered to vote.

The Democrat election steal machine is in motion.

While Republicans sleep Democrats are already maneuvering for another massive election steal in November 2024.

Either the Republican Party is completely worthless or is in on it. They can’t possibly be this blind and ignorant.

Catherine Engelbrecht from True the Vote released a shocking video on Monday regarding a mysterious surge in Texas voter registrations since the beginning of 2024.

Texas added 1.8 million new registrations before the 2020 election.

Since 2020 Texas has added 1,783,547 names to the voter rolls. That’s an 11 percent increase!

Democrat groups are also spending tens of millions on groups that claim they are “get out the vote” efforts, but are they really?

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2024/04/this-will-be-sleeper-issue-2024-democrat-election/
36 2,931 more...
Re: Just put up a perimeter fence Hotrod_Lincoln 04/24/24
Are they being bused in like the Antifa goons were? Buses and Molotov cocktails go together like peanut butter and chocolate!
14 618 more...
Re: Friend is working at a secret illegal alien camp Burleyboy 04/24/24
Them I was born my dad was managing one of my grandpas farms at minidoka in southern Idaho. Right where one of the Japanese internment camps were.

Anything can happen. Especially when one side starts dehumanizing the other. You know by calling them deplorables and stuff like that. Or like how the left is now going after the Jews.

Bb
36 2,931 more...
Re: Murderer traffic jam Rock Chuck 04/24/24
Originally Posted by 160user
He sounds like a dandy. 17 year old girlfriend to boot.
If the kid is a year old, he was banging her at 15.
13 1,372 more...
Re: Grandaughter turned 21 yesterday BigDave39355 04/24/24
Congrats to the young lady!
46 2,461 more...
Re: Friend is working at a secret illegal alien camp ol_mike 04/24/24
Originally Posted by SBTCO
Originally Posted by ol_mike
in Texas.
Talked to my best friend in Nashville Monday evening he said Randy was working six weeks on six weeks off at an undisclosed location in Texas.
It's 99% females with kids- they're from all over the world.
Randal does some type of managing- food- clothes- transportation when their paperwork comes through.
A guy he went to college with retired and helped him get the job. He's being paid really well.
The illegals are generally there for 2-3 weeks.
Anybody here ever heard of anything like this?

Has anyone asked "Randy" how it feels to be a useful idiot/guv parasite contributing to the destruction of our country?
He was a friend a long time ago, really a friend of my best friend I mentioned.
Randy is an offbeat kind of guy- I never hung out with him but we were often in the same places.
His bachelor party night he disappeared? Got married a short time later- a couple of months into his marriage a young black girl shows up at his and new wifes doorstep. Informed them she's pregnant by him, marriage didn't last very long.
My friend who told me this words were,, 'they're glad Randy is finally working'. Sounds like he hasn't been doing much..
He's not the type to think very deep into the things you mention- he's been a stoner for decades.
36 2,931 more...
Re: Grandaughter turned 21 yesterday MOGC 04/24/24
Congrat's! Grandkids are an amazing blessing. You have a lot to be proud of there.
46 2,461 more...
Re: Just a Heads up ! Smaller Tulsa Gun Show this Weekend ! Mooseman684 04/24/24
Originally Posted by Mwbyler
My brother attended the big one a month or so ago and came home with over 20 long guns, sounds like an addiction to me🙄

Sounds like a good start of a collection to me ! The Wanamacher show is too big in my opinion as you cannot see it all in 2 days and its miles of walking trying to see 11 acres of guns past people so you dont have time to see the gems that may be hidden in a rack or something. This show coming boasts 98% guns so we shall see.
8 613 more...
Re: Just put up a perimeter fence Caplock 04/24/24
Fire Ants!
14 618 more...
Re: Just put up a perimeter fence Caplock 04/24/24
Fire Ants!
14 618 more...
Big Game Rifles Jump to new posts
Re: 358 win 250g speer loads? Joe 04/24/24
Back 25-30 years ago when I hunted elk every year, I loaded the 250 Speer with BLc 2 for a velocity of 2353 fps out of my M.70. Worked most excellent on the only bull I killed with it. No bullet recovered and it may still be going for all I know.
9 1,112 more...
Page 148 of 168 1 2 146 147 148 149 150 167 168
AX24

444 members (16penny, 10gaugemag, 10ring1, 11point, 1beaver_shooter, 10gaugeman, 60 invisible), 2,658 guests, and 1,256 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,386
Posts18,469,655
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.