24hourcampfire.com
24hourcampfire.com
-->
Active Threads | Active Posts | Unanswered Today | Since Yesterday | This Week
Ask The Gunwriters Jump to new posts
Re: Hodgden acquires RCBS DoeDumper 05/06/24
Prices soon to double like everything else they've touched.
85 9,867 more...
Custom Rifles & Wildcats Jump to new posts
Re: 444 Rimless from 30-06? butchlambert1 05/06/24
Originally Posted by BS2
First anneal the necks, prime, small scoop of pistol powder, fill with cream of wheat to neck, wad of Kleenex over cow. BOOM
Neck expanded.

I do something in a similar way, only I put a healthy dose of Bullseye and seal it with Play Do.
12 1,819 more...
Hunter's Campfire Jump to new posts
Re: David Mann art tndrbstr 05/06/24
Not a bad lookin cycle, but it doesn’t speak David Mann to me.
YMMV
29 2,240 more...
IC B2
Rimfires Jump to new posts
Re: which 22 mag to get... humdinger 05/06/24
Originally Posted by 7mm_Loco
Originally Posted by humdinger
Originally Posted by 7mm_Loco
I recently purchased a CZ 457 American in 22 WMR because because of it's traditional style & wood stock... but if i had to choose a "real work" gun it would be the Ruger American... handled one at my local farm store and loved it...

I've been looking at one of them for $599, but the lower cost alternatives make it more appealing for the farm truck or ATV.

The cz would compliment my 452 well... tempting.
ordered my CZ from an online seller (a first for me), $496 + $15? ship IIRC... guy even sent me pics of the wood so i knew what i was getting... even after the $30 FFL Transfer fee i saved $75+ over buying local, better wood too!...

Thats something to think about.
56 5,153 more...
Re: Left the United Methodist church just in time earlybrd 05/06/24
Not surprised
92 7,252 more...
Re: Is it Time To Send The Military Into Mexico.... STRSWilson 05/06/24
Build the wall. Let God sort it out. Offer the last guy standing an Obama phone.
59 3,966 more...
Rimfires Jump to new posts
Re: which 22 mag to get... humdinger 05/06/24
Originally Posted by bsa1917hunter
The OP asked about and listed 2 different rifles he's considering. Yet everyone wants to suggest something totally different. The funny thing is a simple Mossberg 640K Chuckster will probably outshoot most of what you guys have suggested, and cost a lot less than anything suggested. Especially when comparing it to a Bergara B14 and the like.

I think they have a used 22LR version of that on the shelf and will check. I've heard good things about them.

My best 22lr rifle is a western field (mongomery wards) Mossberg single shot I paid $25 and it hangs in there with my expensive 22's.
56 5,153 more...
Re: Gettysburg earlybrd 05/06/24
You gonna stop by Appomattox?
241 16,848 more...
Re: Left the United Methodist church just in time Raeford 05/06/24
Originally Posted by earlybrd
Here’s my thing on our local Umc debacle the ppl who built that church are buried there the Umc don’t own schit

Seems that UMC doesn't put up much fight when there's a cemetery attached if the property isn't highly valuable.

Guy here at work on the board or whatever at his former UMC church said they didn't put any fight at all when they seceded last year.
UMC signed the deed right over, for the small rural church grounds.

But UMC raped a local 'in city' church[no cemetery] that sits on a large and valuable lot.
92 7,252 more...
Free Classifieds Jump to new posts
Re: Absolutely Mint, As New Marlin 336CB in 38-55 with box and papers outdoorsdad 05/06/24
Sold
19 2,847 more...
IC B3
Re: Plenty of 22 ammo for sale Snowwolfe 05/06/24
Only ammo remaining is four bricks of American Eagle
15 1,595 more...
Re: Jewish Bolshevik Zelensky crushes Orthodox Easter.... Swamplord 05/06/24
Originally Posted by North_to_Alaska
My great uncle and my wife’s grandfather used to shoot Jew hating NAZI’s in WW2.
I have no problem following in their footsteps.

After his death, my wife’s grandmother found a photo in her husband’s billfold of a concentration camp he helped liberate.

I personally don’t give a rat’s arse who wins over there. Not interested in a Hapsburg pissing contest between a murdering dictator Putin or a bunch of murdering wannabe dictators in WEF.

Don’t want our kids dying there or to spend our money enriching Black Rock.

I will NOT allow another round of dumbasses trying to link “Jews” to everything.

You didn't know that "Black Rock" is a 100% Yid owned corporation ? Owned by the Israeli Govt

and so is Vanguard

The Masonic Lodge, WEF, WHO, the UN are all agencies controlled by Israel

You didn't know that all the child trafficking is perpetrated by Israel ? You didn't know that all the Yids are pedophiles ?

You didn't know that the Covid scam and the toxic vaxx was all brought to you by Israel ?

You didn't know that ? and here you are pissing and moaning
64 4,433 more...
Re: Is it Time To Send The Military Into Mexico.... Houston_2 05/06/24
Originally Posted by local_dirt
Originally Posted by 260Remguy
Originally Posted by local_dirt
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Who wants that schidthole?

They would be more of a burden than they are now.

Just close the fuggin' border.

Close the border and they would starve to death.

Stop allowing the transfer $$ south of the U.S. border. Late every Friday night the Walmart near me is busy doing international money transfers and the people paying for those money transfers appear to be Hispanic.

Close the border.

Summary execution for anyone caught bringing drugs into the U.S.

Drone strikes on the drug cartels.

Seal and Delta Force conduct live fire exercises inside of Mexico.

Senator John Kennedy from LA has said that he believes that Mexican President Andres Manuel Lopez Obrador is owned by the drug cartels.

The problem is that a lot of food and consumer products that we buy are hencho en Mexico,

We don't need Mexico. Mexico needs us like it needs oxygen.

Yes, part of what I meant about closing the border down was cutting off the $$$'s from going south. That would be a one handed choke hold on Mexico. A lot of money goes south every Thursday and Friday afternoon and evening.

And yes again, I don't doubt for one second that Obrador is owned by the cartels.

Yep.

Money transfers to Mexico and to countries further south are the biggest source of income for Wells Fargo.
59 3,966 more...
Re: Left the United Methodist church just in time Cheesy 05/06/24
Originally Posted by Sasha_and_Abby
When you all say they are anti gun please provide some references.

https://www.umc.org/en/content/ask-...dist-position-on-preventing-gun-violence

The prophet Micah casts a hopeful vision of the future where nations will “beat their swords into iron plows, and their spears into pruning hooks.” (Micah 4:3) Jesus says, “Blessed are the peacemakers, for they will be called children of God.” (Matthew 5:9)

Gun violence greatly affects individuals, families and communities. We believe "As followers of Jesus, called to live into the reality of God’s dream of shalom as described by Micah, we must address the epidemic of gun violence so 'that he may teach us his ways and that we may walk in God’s paths.'”

The United Methodist Church calls congregations to address gun violence locally through prayer, conversation, support for those affected by gun violence, practicing and teaching gun safety and partnering with law enforcement to help prevent gun violence.

The church also urges congregations to advocate for laws that prevent or reduce gun violence, such as:

Universal background checks on all gun purchases
Ensuring all guns are sold through licensed gun retailers
Prohibiting gun purchases for those under restraining order due to threat of violence and those with serious mental illness who pose a danger to themselves and their communities
Ensuring greater access to services for those with mental illness
Establishing a minimum age of 21 years for a gun purchase or possession
Banning large capacity ammunition magazines and weapons
Promoting new technologies to aid law-enforcement agencies to trace crime guns and promote public safety
This content was produced by Ask The UMC, a ministry of United Methodist Communications.
92 7,252 more...
Re: Get on the Ground Strop10 05/06/24
Originally Posted by smarquez
Do those idiot cops actually think the guy broke in there to work on his car? Do they remove logic from their brains in the police academy?

No idiots and they used logic.

They just paid attention and noticed no negative outcomes for previous cops engaging in similar behavior.
102 6,461 more...
Re: Left the United Methodist church just in time Houston_2 05/06/24
Originally Posted by Sakoluvr
The book of discipline states global gun restriction.

https://www.umc.org/en/content/book-of-resolutions-our-call-to-end-gun-violence

That’s the UMC not the GMC or the Independent Methodist Churches.

Sasha and Abbey asked about all.

You’re exactly right about the UMC.
92 7,252 more...
Re: Buffett Says... STRSWilson 05/06/24
There is no double standard from where I sit. Republicans and Democrats are equally guilty for the overspending. On the campaign trail EVERYONE promises to do something about it and EVERYONE instantly forgets their promises when sworn into office.

99% of voters can't balance a checkbook, live within their means, have copious amounts of debt, and couldn't pass a high school economics class. So Congress and Presidents alike know they can do whatever the hell they want and no one would be the wiser.

Idiots one and all.
73 4,376 more...
WTS AR parts - Dead Air, SureFire, Aero Precision Schwa 05/06/24
Greetings,

I have the following items for sale, charging handles, an upper and tons of LPKs in black or fde.

All prices are shipped, except for the PSA charging handles, please add those on if you're buying something else.

PSA CH - 20
Aero BREACH CH - 70
LPK w/o FCG - 50
LPK w/ FCG - 80
Magpul MOE grip - 20
Geissele Trigger - 200
Keymo Adapter - 200
Keymo Brake - 75
SureFire M340 - 340

For those interested, I have stripped M4e1 lowers coming.

First I'll take it goes to that person.

PM for details.
2 315 more...
David Mann art Teal 05/06/24
I grew up reading my dad's stash of Easyriders. David's art in that magazine formulated what a chopper is supposed to look like for me. All these years later, it still does.

Sunday the local trade school had their annual car show. Couple hundred cars, couple thousand (seems like) attendees. Lots of local cars n bikes from all eras. Porsche 911 to rat rod.

This bike here was there, screaming "David Mann" and Jeff Cochran to me.

Low, rigid, 110cu in Twin Cam, converted to carbureted, shortened front end and well executed. Couldn't see wires or hoses all over. I bet it flies.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

29 2,240 more...
AR and Tactical Rifles Jump to new posts
Under 100 yard bullet performance? jimmyp 05/06/24
I just cannot imagine a huge gap in terminal performance between 55 grain FMJ and 77 grain SMK sub 100 yards. Anyone have any thing to say different?
32 2,241 more...
Re: FS RCBS .30-30 two-die set RickinTN 05/06/24
I’ll take these.
PM on the way.
Rick
1 230 more...
Vintage Weaver for sale GregK 05/06/24

Vintage Weaver V8 scope for sale

2.5-8X
External windage and elevation adjustment
Rings included

$90 Shipped
6 654 more...
Re: Jewish Bolshevik Zelensky crushes Orthodox Easter.... North_to_Alaska 05/06/24
Originally Posted by BCBH
OK there's a lot to unpack here lol
Question: Would your wife's grandfather and your uncle be happy with the modern day Weimerica they helped facilitate by fighting for ZOG? Do you think they'd be happy to know they fought for child rapist, trannies, homos, and bankers? The "liberated's" offspring are now the ones flooding your boarders with 3rd worlders, encouraging your kids to cut their dicks off, running drugs, financial schemes, etc. (A return to Weimar conditions). You'd be happy to shoot the people who want to end this?

I’d be happy to execute the child molesters, the child mutilators, those that facilitated the covid scam, and most especially the idiots that blame everything on Jews.

Clear yet?
After all, this is a gun forum…so target shooting is certainly a bonus.
64 4,433 more...
Re: Its meme time navlav8r 05/06/24
Driving high..😳
79,193 14,940,955 more...
Re: Jewish Bolshevik Zelensky crushes Orthodox Easter.... hosfly 05/06/24
Speaking of Jesus. What do the Jews think about Jesus?What do the Jews think about you?
64 4,433 more...
Page 302 of 595 1 2 300 301 302 303 304 594 595
AX24

138 members (1beaver_shooter, 1eyedmule, 007FJ, 1_deuce, 2ndwind, 15 invisible), 1,804 guests, and 986 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,082
Posts18,501,630
Members73,987
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.