24hourcampfire.com
24hourcampfire.com
-->
Active Threads | Active Posts | Unanswered Today | Since Yesterday | This Week
Free Classifieds Jump to new posts
Nosler 9.3mm 250gr Accubond 2nds WMR 11 seconds ago
50 Nosler factory second 9.3mm 250gr Accubond bullets. $50 includes USPS flat rate shipping. My dream if another 9.3 was not to be, so I don’t need the components. First “I’ll take it” on this open forum gets it. Check or MO is fine.
0 2 more...
Image Gallery Jump to new posts
K-BAR Bowie The_Real_Hawkeye 2 minutes ago
Bowie
0 2 more...
Hunting Rifles Jump to new posts
Soft Padded Rifle Case for Suppressor? 01Foreman400 3 minutes ago
Any recommendations for a soft padded gun case for a bolt action rifle with a suppressor?
0 19 more...
IC B2
Hunter's Campfire Jump to new posts
Demolition Grout rlott 6 minutes ago
Anyone ever use it? I got a rock in my driveway that's won battles with a track loader and excavator. Need to knock the top off it.
0 35 more...
A few questions DigitalDan 7 minutes ago
What are two things you can never eat for breakfast? -Lunch and Dinner

What can be broken but never held? -A promise

What word is spelled incorrectly in every single dictionary? -Incorrectly

What starts with “e” and ends with “e” but only has one letter in it? -An envelope

If you had only one match and entered a dark room containing an oil lamp, some kindling wood, and a newspaper, which would you light first? -The match

A cowboy rode into town on Friday. He stayed in town for three days and rode out on Friday. How is that possible? -His horse is named Friday
0 43 more...
University Protests OldmanoftheSea 13 minutes ago
Let me get this strait:

Holocaust Survivor George Soros,

Is funding the University "From the River to the Sea" protests.

At which Ilhan Omar's daughter (sired by her brother) was suspended and kicked off campus.

And they are now cancelling classes for which this Somali Refugee is paying $90,000 a semester for her daughter to attend and must therefore be funded by the taxpayers because a Somali who can afford $90,000 tuition surly wouldn't be a refugee from Somalia where the average anual income is about $1,500 US.

Oh and during the Holocaust Soros helped the Nazis catch Jews, which is how he survived?

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/...ughter-at-columbias-anti-war-encampment/

Am I getting this right?
0 58 more...
Free Shipping on all new JHP bullets 500 ct quantities - Lowest Price On the Internet! RavenRocksPrecision 19 minutes ago
FREE SHIPPING THIS WEEKEND

On 500 ct Quantities of MFS JHP Bullets

These are the same jacketed hollow point bullets that Norma uses in their Safeguard line of defensive handgun ammunition. Bulk prices start at only 7.4 cents each for a brand new JHP bullet (not pull, blem, etc).

9mm (.355) 115gr JHP - 500 ct - $64.77
https://ravenrocksprecision.com/9mm-115gr-jhp-bullets-updating/

38 Cal (.357) 158gr JHP (38 Special) - 500 ct - $64.77
https://ravenrocksprecision.com/38-cal-357-158gr-jhp-bullets-brand-new-updating/

38 Cal (.357) 158gr JHP (357 Mag) - 500 ct - $64.77
https://ravenrocksprecision.com/158gr-357-38-cal-jhp-bullets-updating/
0 52 more...
Browning BAR MK3 dbm 308 Harms 42 minutes ago
Gun is NIB.
$1250 shipped to lower 48 from an individual
0 77 more...
Handguns Jump to new posts
Mackay Sagebrush 10mm… Lonster 3 hours ago
I’ve been getting my 10mm ammo from Mackay Sagebrush (Lost River Ammunition Company) for the last few years.
Recently I purchased some 200 grain hard cast from him, below is a target that I shot with my Springfield XDM Elite with a Holosun 407C at 50 yards. Shooting from sand bags. I’m very pleased.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
0 80 more...
Ask The Gunwriters Jump to new posts
308 Winchester & 110 grain Mono 41rem 3 hours ago
Thinking of the Barnes TTSX or Hornady CX in this weight for my Savage 99 carbine. Sounds like Ramshot Tac will work, any other powder suggestions that will give good accuracy at less than full throttle loads? Will be a short range black bear load.

0 142 more...
IC B3
Jack O'Connor camera Mule Deer 9 hours ago
auction list
0 76 more...
Combination Guns and Drillings Jump to new posts
6,5x70R Cracked Brass While Sizing langstonje 10 hours ago
Hello, my name is James Langston, I have a J. PeterLongo Austrian Drilling 1912 that I purchased from Gun Broker a month ago. It's been a challenge also with the cartridge but still working it. I have fired the drilling about 40 times so far but my brass has an issue. Had to purchase a scope and make my own rear mount base. I have and issue with the brass from Bertram USA so this is what I emailed them.I purchased 100 pieces of 6,5x70R brass from Bertram Brass USA. On the bottom of the rifle barrel it is stamped 6,3 1/2. Back then they measure from the lands (this is just for your info). I have some questions about the brass that may have to be answered by the techs or your re-loaders/sizers. I inserted some pics also to show. Here is the issue that I am having. I have a set of RCBS dies. Every time I size a round of brass it leaves a small crack about 1/4in around in the same place (middle). Ample amount of RCBS case lube is used, and also have taken the center of the sizer and looked inside if there were any defects, none that I can see. After sizing and trimming, the brass fits perfectly in the chamber. At the range the ammo all fired perfectly but the cracks lengthened, I do believe that this is only to be once fired brass, and at almost $5.00 a piece of brass, this is not feasible. I do not believe with the craftsmanship and technologies of the old Austrian gun makers that this was an issue. I have come up with some theories that may explain the issue.
1. There is too much brass to resize in the die. (extremely hard to resize) Bertram should test the brass in RCBS dies in your factory to look for cracks.
2. My RCBS dies are not made correctly/incorrect tolerance.
I was wondering if you have heard any other issues with this round being reloaded, or please give me what is causing the problem.
I only have about 55 piece's of new brass left and I don't want to reload anymore since I can't fix this issue. At $479.00 per 100 pieces, you should understand. I have been reloading for over 20 years and this is the first with the main body cracks. Thank You, James (I would like to begin a thread with anyone, or others that have this obsolete cartridge). I also have all the load data and I had to pay for it from a European site.I am having difficulty and cannot insert my photos so this is my address if you want some photos and info. [email protected] Thanks,
0 67 more...
.224” (223) Federal Fusion 62gr Bonded huntinaz 10 hours ago
#500ct
.224” (223) 62gr Federal Fusion bonded projectiles. These are pulled, marks are light and in great shape. As pictured.

$160 shipped

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
0 171 more...
Grand Canyon ruins auk1124 10 hours ago
New video from the Desert Drifter guy, hiking down to the river from somewhere in the north. Some Indian ruins, really nice scenery of the Canyon and Colorado River. 26 minutes, but worth it if you are interested in that sort of thing.

He has apparently upgraded his camera; some of the shots are really cool.

0 232 more...
FS-FOXPRO FIRE EYE Hunting Light Longcarbine 11 hours ago
Like new, only taken out once. Push button toggle through four colors(red, yellow green, white) Slide brightness adjustment, twist beam adjustment. Includes battery pack and charger. You can see how much I gave for it on the box, I'll take $265 shipped
0 108 more...
Gerber The_Real_Hawkeye Yesterday at 11:28 PM
Gerber
0 35 more...
1885 ctw Yesterday at 11:17 PM
More
0 33 more...
RUGER M77 MKII Stainless BOAT PADDLE 30-06 tophorsecop Yesterday at 10:45 PM
RUGER MKII Bolt action, stainless, great used/not abused condition. It's sitting in the black synthetic "boat paddle" stock, with RUGER stainless rings, no scope

ASKING $850 insured and shipped to your FFL.

Alan Nelson 512-963-3015 Pictures up as soon as my phone cooperates
0 269 more...
FS - Colt 1911 Government Model - Ducks Unlimited Gun of the Year 2022 JAT Yesterday at 10:42 PM
For Sale - Colt 1911 Government Model - Ducks Unlimited Gun of the Year 2022

Factory New Unfired

I love this pistol but it's only eye-candy for me. Want to fund another hobby.
Thought I would offer it to the 24HCF community first...

24HCF member price:
$1,911 shipped insured USA from my FFL to your FFL

Not interested in trades...Thanks. USPS money order, bank check, personal check from established members.

0 164 more...
Case XX WWII Bowie The_Real_Hawkeye Yesterday at 09:02 PM
Bowie
0 22 more...
Hunting Rifles Jump to new posts
Gun value question: Rem/Tikka Dixie_Rebel Yesterday at 08:34 PM
1. Used Remington 7600 7mm-08 Hi gloss model (Plain, not the enhanced receiver) 98% very good condition metal and wood.

2. New in Box Tikka T3X Compact lite 308 Win, Cerakoted by Kampfeld

Thank you for your input.
0 142 more...
Declaration of Military Accountability Reloder28 Yesterday at 08:34 PM
0 183 more...
Vintage Cabela's Dry-Plus Brush Pants - 36 andymick32 Yesterday at 08:11 PM
Excellent condition. Only some very light marks on the front. No snags, rips, tears. Only worn a few times.

Size - 36. Run slightly small in the waist. I wear a 34" jean and these fit well. All brush\upland pants seem to run a little tight in the waist on me.
31" inseam

$85 TYD

0 184 more...
trailer David_Walter Yesterday at 06:54 PM
trailer
0 63 more...
Ask The Gunwriters Jump to new posts
Eileen's throwing another riflesandrecipes book sale... Mule Deer Yesterday at 06:18 PM
All Barsness and Clarke handloading and game care and cooking books are 30% off. You have to use the coupon code---Sale--to get the discount. (Then click on Apply Discount.) Yes, even the Nosler and Berger manuals.

You can order from www.riflesandrecipes.com, or call/email Eileen at 406-521-0273/riflesandrecipesgmail.com

With apologies, we are unable to add RLN: The Second Five Years to the sale, as there are only a handful of copies left.
0 177 more...
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
AX24

381 members (01Foreman400, 2alphas2, 2500HD, 160user, 3333vl, 257 mag, 40 invisible), 2,118 guests, and 1,207 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,501
Posts18,472,222
Members73,936
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.