Free Classifieds Jump to new posts
Re: Barnes TSX .375 bullets ohiofarmer 04/21/24
Bump
3 522 more...
Hunter's Campfire Jump to new posts
Re: Bill Maher Over The Target 86thecat 04/21/24
True,
Last line says it all.
He doesn't give a dam about anything but biden (or another commie) reelected.
31 2,526 more...
Re: eaten by cannibals that would be a bad way to go elkhunternm 04/21/24
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
34 2,866 more...
IC B2
Re: Suggestions for defeating climate change Cretch 04/21/24
Duh!! Just do away with Day Light Savings time so the sun doesn't have as much time to heat the earth! Problem solved!
51 2,728 more...
Re: Suggestions for defeating climate change 1minute 04/21/24
If it would warm up here (SE Oregon), I'd burn a lot less firewood.
51 2,728 more...
Re: BREAKING Fetterman says need for Safe,Pure,Taxed marijuana RHClark 04/21/24
Originally Posted by Rapier
Obviously you never unknowingly hired a framing crew of daily weed smokers to frame a house for you. That was a not so funny joke. 30 days contract to dry in a 4,500 ft house which was only 30% complete in 45 days. They all got fired when I discovered every single hole for every door and window was out of square, out of plumb and not level. They had also laid out one exterior wall on the wrong side of the chalk line. I had to fix all of the work they had done, hire a new six man framing crew and run the job until the house was totally finished, myself. I am still laughing....yeah, right, 20 years later.
Pot destroys the short term memory, these guys could not even measure for a board cut, then actually cut the board the right length. Could not remember how to make a corner or a T, or use a framing square to cut rafters, it was pitiful.

Then when FL voted to legalize medical weed, after several failed attempts, I, as a farm owner, looked at the legal weed grow permitting process and found that all the permits for the state had been bought up long before by politician's family members along with the land to grow on. No politician's names, but in a state, with public info licenses and registry plus the internet it is easy to track who is who. Funny how that happens, a state license for control, ends up in the hands of the law makers.

Yea, that's unfortunate. The mistaken assumption you are making however is that legality mattered to those jerk off's you hired. You honestly think those idiots wouldn't be high except for the law? Yes, the government will operate it at their usual level of corruption. I think it boils down to whether you believe we are better off now with the government in control of alcohol than we were in the days when alcohol was illegal. Marijuana legalization bears much the same parallels in history except that it is less lethal.
71 4,601 more...
Savage Collectors Jump to new posts
Re: 1895 SRC kk alaska 04/21/24
303 Savage
25 1,819 more...
Alaska Jump to new posts
Re: PETER PAN & TINKER BELL going Bye-Bye. MuskegMan 04/21/24
Originally Posted by 358Norma_fan
Now if we can only get the Pink hatcheries to shut down we may have a chance to save the rest of the salmon runs.

Chumdogs are the worst down here - I despise them. They stray from the hatcheries into other systems and crowd out native fish - mostly humpies. They don't even really raise humpies down in SE anymore. PWS is another story. I don't mind hatchery reds, silvers or kings. If it wasn't for hatchery kings, we wouldn't even get a chance and retain a few.
12 2,100 more...
AR and Tactical Rifles Jump to new posts
Re: I need Help!(suppressor/gas issue...) SamOlson 04/21/24
Okay guys, thanks for the input.

I made a crude vid yesterday to try and see how the pistol operates without the use of a brace. And as noted in the comments someone pointed out the inconsistent brass ejection.

And I obviously had a brain fart and was off 90 degrees in my incorrect description of ejection at 12 o'clock.

Do you think the ejection variation is ammo, gun or related possibly to inconsistent pistol grip?

And obviously I don't intend to actually shoot the pistol like this in any serious situation, this was simply a test.

Trying to remember but I think the gun had more consistent ejection with the brace but I'm not sure.

And please don't make fun of my winter beer belly...lol

51 4,585 more...
Marlin 336 Lever Actions Jump to new posts
Re: What is your favorite optic for your marlin? DonFischer 04/21/24
Originally Posted by 260Remguy
Denver Redfield 2.75x20 with a post and crosshair reticle and a Bushnell Scopechief 1.5-4.5x20 are what are on my 336s.

I though I was the only one that liked the thing. Got a 2 3/4x Wide angle CCH about 1967 brand new. Used it on a 338 win mag then on a 308 for a lot of years and today it's on a 30-06. It's a hunting scope! Have a couple of the new Leupold/ Redfields and some things I like about them but for modern scope's I'm liking my vortex scopes pretty well.
17 1,363 more...
IC B3
Re: Cop roughs up an 18 year old female navlav8r 04/21/24
That cop is lucky he didn’t yank her shoulder out of joint or his paycheck would be getting big bites out of it forever.
387 27,167 more...
Re: Browning Cynergy 20ga over/Under Mk7mmSTW 04/21/24
Still for sale
17 2,211 more...
Re: Suggestions for defeating climate change tdoyka 04/21/24
ain't this the year that Ocasio-Cortez said we are going to die because of climate change? grin grin grin
51 2,728 more...
Re: Was Tom Clancy a prophet? Szumi 04/21/24
If TC gave ideas to the bad guys, he also gave something to the good guys to think about. Maybe he did more good than harm, he sure entertained me back in the days of paper back books.
16 1,456 more...
Re: 35 Whelen Dies & Bullets Crockett305 04/21/24
I’ll take this, pm enroute

Thanks
6 767 more...
Re: Bill Maher Over The Target local_dirt 04/21/24
Originally Posted by simonkenton7
He is an anomaly. A Liberal with a rational brain.

Rational my ass. He ALWAYS returns to liberalism, which is completely irrational.
31 2,526 more...
Deal Pending 5Redman8 04/21/24
DEAL PENDING

DeSantis Gunhide Yukon Chest Holster

$65 face to face in or near Rockwall, Terrell, Royse City, etc

$70 delivered

Gerber tool for size reference

[Linked Image from texashuntingforum.com]
[Linked Image from texashuntingforum.com]
5 708 more...
Re: Bill Maher Over The Target gunchamp 04/21/24
Originally Posted by Barkoff
I have never been able to stand the liberal prik, but lately every once in a while, he drops his bombs on target.

Maher
He has lately, but he still came out and said he would never vote for trump. Hes still a pile of chit
31 2,526 more...
Re: Was Jesus God incarnate…? Bob_mt 04/21/24
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
Originally Posted by Orion2000
Originally Posted by Irving_D
I was raised a Jehovahs witness, I dont practice and I am not a very religious person. We were taught Jesus was gods son no trinity. Two separate entities which makes the most sense to me. I believe their has to be a higher being or something that created everything but you have to wonder what kind of [bleep] up sense of humor he has to allow things to continue this way.

King James, New King James, NIV, all read the same:
John 1:1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

Jehovahs Witness, New World Translation, 2013 Revision:
John 1:1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was a god.

For some reason, the NWT translators took the same construct in the original Greek that they translated as little "g" god in John 1:1, and translated it as capital "G" God in John 1:6, 1:12, 1:13, and 1:18. Curious...
In their attempt to make Jesus less than God, they also created a SECOND god. They have their god. Then they call Jesus 'a god'. This 'a god' is in addition to their big god, making at least 2 gods. They claim to have only 1 god but then they create another one, contrary to their monotheistic belief.
......dont think so.....bob
65 3,561 more...
Re: WTS: 375 JDJ Hornady Dies. Rangemasterx 04/21/24
$100 TYD
21 1,437 more...
WTS Hornady Apex 20 ga. Progressive lordan64 04/21/24
Apex 20 Ga. progressive press Like new Asking $225.00 plus shipping
0 117 more...
Re: WTS: TCR 83/87 Barrel Rangemasterx 04/21/24
$300 TYD
16 1,499 more...
Varmint Rifles Jump to new posts
Re: Load recs for fast twist .223 and .22-250 Bearcat74 04/21/24
My t3x compact does quit excellent with the 75 bthp hornady.

75 bthp
Rp brass
Cci400
24grs imr4895

Had it out at 600 a few weeks ago.

I am running a mag that allows loading the Tikka longer than factory.
9 826 more...
Re: 85-year old woman in Idaho shoots attacker... Szumi 04/21/24
Heard about it on Tom Greshams Gun Talk. I think either last week or the week before. Tough old lady.
5 583 more...
Re: Was Tom Clancy a prophet? tdoyka 04/21/24
ahhhhhh no, he was a gifted writer.

the government has a plan for zombies, CONOP 8888. if you think about it, the government already has a plan for it.

https://allthatsinteresting.com/conop-8888

https://www.stratcom.mil/Portals/8/Documents/FOIA/CONPLAN_8888-11.pdf
16 1,456 more...
Page 376 of 596 1 2 374 375 376 377 378 595 596
AX24

264 members (257 mag, 160user, 10Glocks, 12344mag, 2500HD, 1eyedmule, 22 invisible), 1,750 guests, and 1,039 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,389
Posts18,469,819
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.