24hourcampfire.com
24hourcampfire.com
-->
Active Threads | Active Posts | Unanswered Today | Since Yesterday | This Week
Hunter's Campfire Jump to new posts
Re: HIMS Online Pharmacy Founder Praises Protests STRSWilson 05/04/24
Originally Posted by gunchamp
Originally Posted by STRSWilson
Israel should stop when there are no Palestinians left. They are all complicit in electing and supporting a terroristic regime. There is no difference between them and German citizens in Dresden or Japanese in Tokyo, Hiroshima, and Nagasaki during the 1940s. Thankfully, during WWI and WWII we as a nation didn't wring our hands and fret that we offended our enemies. Nope, we as a country pulled out the stops and happily killed them by the tens of millions until they surrendered.

Israel thankfully will do the same regardless how many feelings they hurt here in the US. God bless their resolve.
You are advocating for the death of an entire population of people. Please tell me what the difference is between you and Hitler? Killing innocent women and children is not the answer. Anyone who is advocating for this need to look at themselves real hard. Its pure EVIL

The US and allies killed more than 50 million civilians (yes, many women and children) during WW2. No one seems to be hyperventilating over that.
We killed 2 million civilians (yes, many women and children) during Viet Nam. No one seems to be hyperventilating over that.
We killed 430,000 civilians (yes, many women and children) post 9/11 in Iraq and Afghanistan. No one seems to be hyperventilating over that.
So far it is estimated that Israel has killed 30,000 "civilians" (which is code for a dead Palestinian holding an AK or RPG or standing next to a rocket launcher) in Gaza and we're all supposed to hyperventilate over that?

Let me know when the number approaches the number of civilians we killed in Iraq and Afghanistan. Then we'll have something to discuss and hyperventilate over...

If Israel is evil for killing civilians, I wonder what that makes us?
85 5,283 more...
Re: Did you have a SlingShot when you was a young'n? okie 05/04/24
Put me in the wrist rocket camp
77 4,483 more...
Re: It's Okay That Meat Has Become Unafordable Idaho_Shooter 05/04/24
Originally Posted by Calvin
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
If there was only something people could do to not have to purchase high quality protein….

You gonna start giving away boat rides?

I do that enough already.

You can be the positive change in your community.

If you couldn't survive in my area with our without a boat, your effort level would be pretty low. Most of the usa has ample opportunities but people won't put in the time/effort to become proficient at harvesting what's available.
If only 10% of the population became proficient at hunting and fishing, then spread out and attempted to feed their families thereby, wild animals would become extinct within six months.

As sparsely populated as Idaho was during the depression and WW II rationing, it still took 25 years for Idaho game herds to recover from sustenance hunting.

The idea of living on game when SHTF is laughable with the possible exception of "your area". But expect a huge incursion of starving hordes from the cities.
140 11,247 more...
IC B2
Re: Every had a celleberty entercounter BMT 05/04/24
Interviewed with Bill Medley of the Righteous Brothers for a job as a bouncer.

Was not yet 21 did not get the job
260 29,302 more...
Savage Collectors Jump to new posts
Re: My Pig hunting Rat is done ctw 05/04/24
The pig rifle is a work of art hopefully she will take a picture or two.

If it was set up for a southpaw it would be living with me.

LRF what is your newest project? The last I remember was maybe a rail rifle?
143 86,535 more...
Re: Judge Finds Trump Violated Gag Order, Fines Him $9,000, but .... Hoosier_Beagler 05/04/24
Oh the irony of being fined for violating a gag order in a hush money trial!

Apparently it's illegal for two people to consent to a non-disclosure agreement, but the government can prohibit you from speaking about your own trial. Freedom is dead.
35 3,499 more...
Re: Outdoor Takes jaguartx 05/04/24
292 59,026 more...
Re: Did you have a SlingShot when you was a young'n? poboy 05/04/24
We don't say [bleep] Shooter. do we?
77 4,483 more...
Re: 2002 F250 7.3 w/ 121k BamBam 05/04/24
Originally Posted by BamBam
Originally Posted by Heym06
Should have taken the 43k. Nice low miles around this area, maybe 25k tops. With extra tires and a goodies. Lifted and polished another couple k, from someone needing a mall cruiser! Stock and unmolested bring the big bucks.

I don’t know about that look at this one went for

file:///var/mobile/Library/SMS/Attachments/65/05/CB6C584D-D1A1-4171-8CCF-E6643B118B57/Screenshot%202024-01-30%20at%206.58.42%20PM.jpeg
I can’t get the link to post. But anyhow, my truck little higher mileage 49,500. People pay crazy money for some of these trucks. I’ll see if I can get the link to you.
48 4,170 more...
Re: 2002 F250 7.3 w/ 121k BamBam 05/04/24
Originally Posted by Heym06
Should have taken the 43k. Nice low miles around this area, maybe 25k tops. With extra tires and a goodies. Lifted and polished another couple k, from someone needing a mall cruiser! Stock and unmolested bring the big bucks.

I don’t know about that look at this one went for

file:///var/mobile/Library/SMS/Attachments/65/05/CB6C584D-D1A1-4171-8CCF-E6643B118B57/Screenshot%202024-01-30%20at%206.58.42%20PM.jpeg
48 4,170 more...
IC B3
Re: Did you have a SlingShot when you was a young'n? Yoder409 05/04/24
Yep.

A Wham-O Powermaster. Became quite deadly with it quite quickly.

Still have it (probably 50 years old) and occasionally still fire it up. I still wouldn't want me shooting at me.
77 4,483 more...
Re: Ever have a horse? las 05/04/24
Never had a horse, but if I did, it's name would be Charlie. Just saying. smile
109 8,614 more...
Re: Skookum Heym06 05/04/24
Originally Posted by Dancing Bear
Originally Posted by WestMont
Skookum snatch blocks come to mind growing up around the timber industry. Still see them around from time to time. Very well built and seem to last forever. Skookum Butte lookout is also near by.

A Skookum Block manufacturng company made blocks in a Portland Suburb - St. Johns. They were fine examples of first class rigging.
And rebuildable, we used the in sizes from 8" to 22" .
32 2,671 more...
Re: Did you have a SlingShot when you was a young'n? BMT 05/04/24
My brother and I ran wild with Wrist Rockets all
Over Camp Nelson, CA.

Back when it was just national forest land

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Camp_Nelson,_California

My family had a cabin there.

Good times
77 4,483 more...
Re: Every had a celleberty entercounter memtb 05/04/24
Have met, and shook hands with quite a few. Perhaps my most memorable was being kissed by Barbara Mandrel…..if that counts! memtb
260 29,302 more...
Re: Did you have a SlingShot when you was a young'n? TheLastLemming76 05/04/24
I had a bunch of slingshots and wrist rockets. From homemade to dime store ones and the Crossman ones.

Same as Rem260 I killed a lot more birds with my Crossman 760 but I loved the slingshot’s too. I was an 80’s kid. Cheap Chinese stars, butterfly knives, paintball guns, Milsurp army jackets, quilt canteen’s, BB guns, homemade spears, bows, pellet rifles all that good stuff.

It was a few more years before I got to play with the double barreled slingshots😃

77 4,483 more...
Re: Ole Miss and the protesters JDK 05/04/24
Hickory haircuts encouraged
9 1,011 more...
Re: Dolphins sign Odell Beckham Jr. fester 05/04/24
Originally Posted by local_dirt
Originally Posted by fester
Originally Posted by local_dirt
Originally Posted by fester
Did you come out if the closet yet or do you want more lady advice, derp?

Lady advice from you? You haven't seen a woman naked in your pathetic creepy life.

Keep coming back. You're doing a grand job of making a fool out of yourself.

Laughing.
Ok derp. Your s hit is weak…….

You’re a geek and spend your life on the fire.

No wonder you can’t get a lady or keep one.
I’m sure your “employees” just love you.

You’re a douche bag. Straight up lame.

Ya fuggin attacked me now I’m all up in your grill and there’s not a fuggin thing you can do about it.

I fuggin own you derp. Everyone knows I own you.

Your best bet is to apologize for being a drunk and running your mouth all willy nilly or put me on ignore.

The choice is yours OBJ

You're just a creepy little worm.

The only thing you own is that tiny limp cock in your hand.

Brokedick pathetic losers like you are all over the internet. You have no life, so you try to make everybody else miserable.

I schit on your forehead.

Keep coming back. You're just making a bigger and bigger fool of yourself.

Laughing.
You’re calling me creepy but you have this fascination of pooping on me and me smelling your farts etc…. 😝

You’re nasty.

Stop projecting derp. That’s Creepy.

Apologize or put me ingnore OBJ
80 4,515 more...
Re: Skookum las 05/04/24
Originally Posted by gonehuntin
I'm still waiting on a hunter to shoot one and prop up it's carcass in a saloon.

I believe they already buried Ginsberg, but Michelle is still around.

As to mukluk, it isn't just a Canadian word. Here in Alaska it denotes skin and blubber from the bowhead whale. "Muktook" is from beluga. Either takes some getting used to, and 40 minutes later, without brushing, one's breath can fell a muskox at 10 paces. Very high energy food!

When I could get it (Eskimos are rather stingy with it!), I frequently carried it and a few frozen, raw tomcod for snacks and emergency rations when out snow machining in the Arctic.

Getting a little chilled?? An inch square of muktuk with a quarter inch of blubber warms one up way better than a candy bar!

Never did get a muskox tho.
32 2,671 more...
CDL jobs rufous 05/04/24
I had a Class A CDL with Hazmat and tanker endorsements several years ago when I was on an oil fracture crew but gave it up when I found work back in the wine industry. I lost my winemaker position in March and am considering getting a CDL again. We would kind of like to stay in Arkansas and there are not many wineries here.

The problem with getting a CDL job is that it seems most employers require recent experience. Do any of you know any employers that would hire and train someone (other than Swift)?
53 4,208 more...
Hunting Optics Jump to new posts
Re: First Focal Plane vs Second Focal Plane Rifle Scopes dave7mm 05/04/24
Or a Leupold
154 18,974 more...
Hunting Rifles Jump to new posts
Re: Let's add some grip to a rifle stock Blacktail53 05/04/24
Great post - nice work👍
18 1,859 more...
Free Classifieds Jump to new posts
Re: IMR 4831 kk alaska 05/04/24
Randy you can bring quite a bit of powder and ammo to AK dont sell it all. Costs are hi here and limited. Kurt
6 693 more...
Re: Did you have a SlingShot when you was a young'n? carrollco 05/04/24
Oh yeah. The old timey red rubber inner tubes were best. China berries made good ammo as well as pea gravel. We killed birds, squirrels and rabbits with them.
I was inspired by the story of David and Goliath from a Sunday School lesson. I set about to try a sling and made one from a work boot tongue and green parachute cord. I discovered accuracy was not there and it would fling a baseball size rock a great distance ( 100 yards or more). I practiced in our 2 acre adjacent lot. Got several specimens of rock and started my practice. The rock arched up and away right into bedroom window of a house on the far backside of our lot. I remember wishing it would come back and not go so far. Anyway, went to the back door of the house and knocked hoping nobody was home. No such luck. A lady, visibly shaken, answered the knock holding my baseball size rock. She had been ironing in that bedroom when my rock crashed thru her window and bounced off the very shirt she had been ironing. Long story short, I was banned from further practice of my sling, and had to replace her window pane. It was a lot of work. Had to measure the pane, borrow her ladder, ride my bike to the hardware store to buy glazing putty and a pane and return to install it and use her paint to touch it up. Just remember that those peaceful Palestinians were flinging baseball size rocks at great speed towards IDF troops using this same type sling. No wonder that they break their arms if they catch one of these peaceful protestors.
77 4,483 more...
Re: 2002 F250 7.3 w/ 121k Heym06 05/04/24
48 4,170 more...
Page 470 of 595 1 2 468 469 470 471 472 594 595
AX24

97 members (300_savage, 10gaugemag, 338Rules, 35, 1beaver_shooter, 1eyedmule, 15 invisible), 1,586 guests, and 957 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,082
Posts18,501,644
Members73,987
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.