Re: How'd I do? alwaysoutdoors 04/19/24
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Good for you, Leighton!
Yes, Leighton. GFY
😂
50 3,357 more...
Hunter's Campfire Jump to new posts
Re: Cop roughs up an 18 year old female Jim_Conrad 04/19/24
Karens like Strop and Steevie hate to get out Karened by the cops.
387 27,039 more...
Re: They won't take "NO!" for an answer! Szumi 04/19/24
It is my experience that the worst chitbirds in the plant are part of organizing.
42 3,266 more...
IC B2
Free Classifieds Jump to new posts
Re: For Sale:Revolver Grips centershot 04/19/24
S&W Grip pending.
6 1,114 more...
Re: Really Interesting Person Jim_Conrad 04/19/24
That's true.

Hub was a great man.
14 1,354 more...
Savage Collectors Jump to new posts
Re: 375 Brush Gun - Rescue! tmitch 04/19/24
I agree with you gnoahhh, cans do nothing for aesthetics, but it would balance out that stubby 16" snout. I can tell you from experience though, looks aside, it adds a whole 'nuther level of fun shooting a big bore levergun! I figure since the barrel is already altered it wouldn't hurt the residual value any. As a plus you could always screw on flash hider for when you want that "tacticool" look! LOL But all that is just my take on it, Iskra probably has a way different mindset.
23 2,189 more...
Re: Crispy AF outside Trump trial slumlord 04/19/24
Prob had searing regret 2 seconds in.
78 5,101 more...
Re: For Sale: Nice Glass centershot 04/19/24
Weekend bump.
11 2,077 more...
Hunting Trucks and Four-Wheel Drives Jump to new posts
Re: 7.3 Gas - How they holding up? Angus55 04/19/24
Premium? I never thought that any output motor today would run on anything but mid grade on emergency, but premium required, this cubic inch motor and horse power should run its best on Ethel and best mileage, my 6.4 is premium, why would Foed not be, sounds to me like yall don’t want to spend the money. I’m going to Ford site and find out what factory says, not trying to be smart ass, just doesn’t sound right for any high output motor.
31 5,128 more...
Re: Cop roughs up an 18 year old female Strop10 04/19/24
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper
Originally Posted by Jackson_Handy
Originally Posted by shootem
Rotten mf doesn’t need out of law enforcement. He needs to be out of the gene pool. Covers all bases. Righteous anger is appropriate.

Go be righteous then. You know where to find him. What are you waiting for?

All this talk and no action...

Someday your ticket will probably get punched. Not by a gang banger with a .45, but by an 18 year old girl with a camera phone and a YouTube account.
387 27,039 more...
IC B3
Re: Is faith without works dead…? ihookem 04/19/24
I am not sure what James meant.. I do see many Sunday mornings how many people need to be " fed".. They go to church, and come out refreshed. Noting wrong with that. However , there are so many who don't do anything at all. They need to "fed" . After , 30, or 40 yrs. they still need to be "fed", and never doing any of the feeding. After the new faith is in you the honeymoon is over after a while. You need to learn to serve, not just have spiritual food put in front of you like when you were a baby Christian after being saved for decades. I see this a lot. Maybe that is what James was saying. He can be a little raspy in his messages.
73 4,129 more...
Re: Most accurate, unbiased news sources. WayneShaw 04/19/24
Liberty Daily, Off The Press, Rantingly, Revolver, Citizen Free Press, News Nation, Free Republic.
40 2,577 more...
Re: Cop roughs up an 18 year old female WMR 04/19/24
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper
Originally Posted by Jackson_Handy
Originally Posted by shootem
Rotten mf doesn’t need out of law enforcement. He needs to be out of the gene pool. Covers all bases. Righteous anger is appropriate.

Go be righteous then. You know where to find him. What are you waiting for?

All this talk and no action...

Someday your ticket will probably get punched. Not by a gang banger with a .45, but by an 18 year old girl with a camera phone and a YouTube account.

I don’t know JH, but your point is well taken. Cop got Zumbo’d. Internet blew up and landed a crapstorm right in the City’s lap. Cop got famous, in a bad way. That’s not going away. Kid will fund her college account. Taxpayers and good cops all lose. Damn shame, really.
387 27,039 more...
Hunting Optics Jump to new posts
Re: What exactly isn't manufactured in the USA --> Leupold VX5HD and VX6HD JohnBurns 04/19/24
Originally Posted by Big Stick
Trends and Track Records matter,as not all wares are "equal",let alone close. Hint.

Furthermore,not all Manufacturers can keep pace and more than a few are cutting costs,while "offering" schittier products for more money. None of which is "secreted" information. Hint.

Spent primers remain THE Supreme Tutorial. Hint.

Just sayin'..............

Trends you say.

Originally Posted by Big Stick
A trend is more than (2)...and I'll cite that the only Leupie I've ever puked by shooting,was a 1" 16x A/O.

If only for starters.................

Originally Posted by Campfire Members who own good rifles and shoot well
[Linked Image from external-content.duckduckgo.com]
70 10,152 more...
Re: Peeling Potatoes akrange 04/19/24
Their in the Process of Peeling the Anglo Effect

Look at England

Look at Canada

Whoa

How’s Next

Mike Johnson you Bitch
42 2,679 more...
Re: Really Interesting Person slumlord 04/19/24
Originally Posted by earlybrd
Dude fought in 3 wars

So did Hub McCann
14 1,354 more...
Gilbert's Soccer Game wabigoon 04/19/24
A cold night not many pictures.[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
0 152 more...
Turkey Hunting Jump to new posts
Re: He got away. Today. (Video) 10Glocks 04/19/24
It was a great day. Slightly overcast. Cooler than yesterday - yesterday was downright hot. I heard more gobblers today than any other day this week. Never heard a shot, anywhere. I did see a whole lot of coyote turds on the trails, one of them full fo deer hair. I heard my first coyote howling there yesterday morning at about 3:00 AM.

The season is less than a week old, and we have 4 more weeks to go. We have one more week of 1/2 day hunting then we have 3 weeks of full day. I'll more options then.

I did notice the crop fields are full of barley. They already have big seed heads on them. Do turkeys eat that?
15 1,297 more...
Re: Is it Friday? and is there music? Valsdad 04/19/24
Originally Posted by earlybrd
not sure about turning water into wine, but I think he was trying to get somethin' to drippin.
81 3,023 more...
Hunting Optics Jump to new posts
Re: Need info on my 15x Unertl Scope VarmintGuy 04/19/24
RAS: That scope is indeed an "Ultra-Varmint" model and if I recall correctly it was also offered in 20 power and I know it was also offered in 12 power - all with similar dimensions.
I have owned several Ultra-Varmint Unertls in 12 and 15 powers - they hold P.O.I. surprisingly well, I learned over the years, despite their "three point" rings contacts and the external recoil return spring set-up.
I am down to just three Unertl scopes these days but I have spent a "ton" of time peering through their lenses (without eyestrain!) at Colony Varmints of all types, and at targets, over the last 55+ years.
Not a lot of new factory guns come "target scope" ready and finding the target blocks of the right contour and height can be time consuming anymore.
Good luck if you decide to sell it.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
P.S.: I jogged my own memory (bumped into the door jamb!) and I think I also recall the Unertl Ultra-Varmint Model being offered in 8 power - again same dimensions IIRC.
9 888 more...
Winchester Collectors Jump to new posts
Re: Lucky Find - 250AI earlybrd 04/19/24
Cool
2 372 more...
Re: Most accurate, unbiased news sources. Cheyenne 04/19/24
Pick a far left position and put it on one side of a dartboard and a far right position and put it on the other side. Throw a dart somewhere between the two. It will be closer to reality than the other two and you wont waste much time on it.
40 2,577 more...
Re: They won't take "NO!" for an answer! Pharmseller 04/19/24
Originally Posted by ribka
Ask BuzzH. He’s a proud union leader

And he has a pot belly, low IQ , is an alcoholic and is lazy with zero work ethic . Funny how almost all proud union member possess these characteristics

Hey now,
My family has a proud history of alcoholism (mainly Irish heritage, go figure) but we ain’t none union folk.

So watch your whore mouth.

P
42 3,266 more...
Re: Really Interesting Person earlybrd 04/19/24
Dude fought in 3 wars
14 1,354 more...
Re: For Sale: Ruger Super Blackhawk centershot 04/19/24
Open to trades for Nightforce 3-10x40 SHV or Tikka T3X in .308 or 7-08, maybe a .223 bolt rifle. +/- $ as required.
13 1,994 more...
Page 535 of 597 1 2 533 534 535 536 537 596 597
AX24

291 members (1_deuce, 10gaugemag, 2500HD, 300_savage, 16penny, 260Remguy, 43 invisible), 2,477 guests, and 1,216 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,386
Posts18,469,689
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.