24hourcampfire.com
-->
Active Threads | Active Posts | Unanswered Today | Since Yesterday | This Week
Hunter's Campfire Jump to new posts
Re: Question for campfire drs callnum 04/20/24
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Originally Posted by WMR
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Get checked out asap. Tell them you have chest pains at times to hit the requirements for cardiac evaluation even if you dont.

You may have coronary Vascular insufficiency.

For sure mislead the doc so you get the wrong work up and waste time and resources. Maybe even have complications from some unnecessary test. Sounds like a plan. 🤔

Or like my bud suffering weakness who saw two docs and didn't hit the markers for a cardiac evaluation and they sent home w BP pills and asthma meds who died of a heart attack 2 weeks later.

Look, I used to never have problems ordering orbital or sinus or brain films, C-T scans or MRIs (with or without contrast) on my patients for ocular injury or trauma or vision or visual field loss, extra-ocular muscle paresis or palsy or double vision or severe headache or unexplained vision loss or blood work for potential life threatening temporal arteritis or carotid scans until after Zero got in office. Then it became a real hassle with strict requirements and possible causes of a patients condition with insurance companies or those health care providers for Medicare patients.

You have no clue how many patients I've seen at one of the largest privately owned Ocular Medical and surgical clinics in the country where our clinic routinely saw patients from Mexico to Oklahoma and Pecos to Abilene.

You have no clue as to how many patients I've seen who's Dr felt they had no need for a brain scan when they had severe headaches until I had vision field analysis performed and found visual field defects that cleared the way for such or the number of brain bleeds those scans subsequently turned up AFTER their physician promised them they hadn't suffered such.

Like all of jagballz posts —ours BS

Jagballz worked at LenseCrafters.
72 4,718 more...
Re: “You can vote your way into Communism, but you have to shoot your way out.” jaguartx 04/20/24
They have to try and keep Kyiv out of Putins cabinet until Trump is officially back in charge.

Optics you know.
12 673 more...
Re: 21 YO Female University of Chicago student pulls magazine from HoodRat's Gun - Tosses it Burleyboy 04/20/24
I like the soy boy that sits and watches then is the first one to run.

Bb
32 3,227 more...
IC B2
Re: Ukraine’s “Counter-Offensive” Major Belly Flop Fubarski 04/20/24
Will Russia take Odessa first, or just go straight ta Kiev?

Decisions, decisions.
5,675 454,552 more...
Re: “You can vote your way into Communism, but you have to shoot your way out.” ol_mike 04/20/24
Originally Posted by RAM
Blood. Time for blood. All they will react to is blood.
They'll only see red on a tv or computer screen- it'll be a badge wearing pension/benefit guy where the rubber meets the road.
12 673 more...
Re: “You can vote your way into Communism, but you have to shoot your way out.” Stophel 04/20/24
NO! We can't shoot our way out! That's just what they want us to do!
12 673 more...
Re: 21 YO Female University of Chicago student pulls magazine from HoodRat's Gun - Tosses it 1minute 04/20/24
Yes. Seems perps are perfectly fine pulling off heists in the midst of a crowd at midday now. Bystanders won't jump in, but many are willing to at least record the incident.
32 3,227 more...
Re: Does Advertising Work on You Stophel 04/20/24
I've often wondered, why do companies like Coke or Pepsi or whatever other big name brands even bother with advertising anymore? I mean, it's not like there's anyone in the WORLD that doesn't already know about Coke, and already know whether they like it or not. You'd think that they could save tons of money by cutting back on pointless advertising.... but, what do I know? I'm hardly the big business mogul, myself.

By the way, the Best Choice Cola is way better than Coke now anyway. wink
88 4,735 more...
Re: Question for campfire drs jaguartx 04/20/24
Haha
Originally Posted by Fubarski
Originally Posted by hatari
Originally Posted by WMR
Ask your doctor to stop your statin. OK, that was a SWAG.

My friend, that is a very good guess and fits the symptoms of statin induced rabdo. Blood work can confirm.

After he is forced ta get a covid fakeccine. Right, dr. mengele?

Hahaha. Maybe Covid Fauxine.

Statins may well be the problem but would not be normally be an emergency, unless of course one was also taking a certain acid reflux treatment with it. Maybe they took that dangerous OTC one off the market.
72 4,718 more...
Re: Compulsory Home Sales Riverc 04/20/24
Don't know what I would do if it came to that. Might get pissed and burn it to the ground and say f-uck the government .
34 3,101 more...
IC B3
Re: Retired today!! JeffyD 04/20/24
Congrats. I'm happy for ya'!
I attended a retirement party yesterday (Friday) for a co-worker, where I worked for 48 years, before my retirement 10 months ago.
It was nice seeing my old friends again, but nicer to walk out without punching the time clock.
83 4,443 more...
Free Classifieds Jump to new posts
Re: GOOD GUY LIST mtech 04/20/24
I recently bought a pre-64 Win M70 FWT barreled action from Phasmid. It was an excellent experience dealing with him. Great communication, fair price, and excellent packaging. I highly recommend him. Deal with confidence!
16,893 57,268,487 more...
Re: “You can vote your way into Communism, but you have to shoot your way out.” RAM 04/20/24
Blood. Time for blood. All they will react to is blood.
12 673 more...
Re: .338 Edge Imp hillestadj 04/20/24
Yes
12 990 more...
Re: 21 YO Female University of Chicago student pulls magazine from HoodRat's Gun - Tosses it ol_mike 04/20/24
Originally Posted by SupFoo
While puzzy guy sits on the grass watching........

https://twitter.com/i/status/1781363811527819517

Then grabs the important part of his life- I-Phone and scampers away.
32 3,227 more...
Re: Ukraine’s “Counter-Offensive” Major Belly Flop JohnBurns 04/20/24
Originally Posted by Fubarski
Ever day, Russia comes closer ta bein in artillery range of Kiev.

And no amount of US taxpayer money will change that fact.

Key board is still slurring. Who saw that coming, Tommy DrunkTard?

And the Orc were one hell of a lot closer to Kyiv at the start of the invasion and got driven back by Ukraine fighters using US weapons.

Can you tell the class what ATACMs are?
5,675 454,552 more...
Re: Rough day Dillonbuck 04/20/24
Update!

We were at the church working after the rehearsal, and my daughter brought me her phone, "It's for you". Since she is the only one with service, her To Be called her to get me.

"Karl, can you get away from her?"

I'm thinking " OH crap, he is so worked up he wants to bail."
I know he hadn't eaten all day, had crapped his heart out, and had been on the verge of dry heaves.

Instead he ask about my Night Before the Wedding, how scared/worried I was.
How I got through it, did it. This kid is admirably solid, better than I at 20 by far.
But he gets worked up easy, worries about what people think, is terrified of letting them down. And scared to death of screwing up tomorrow.

Stuff that was not a problem for me, I was way more afraid of the lifetime commitment.

We talked, I hope I gave him some comfort.
60 3,837 more...
Re: Bought my first can of Kroil !!! PB13 04/20/24
Deep Creep made by Sea Foam. This stuff works really well.
82 6,014 more...
Re: 21 YO Female University of Chicago student pulls magazine from HoodRat's Gun - Tosses it ol_mike 04/20/24
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAA- i decided to not post what i wrote.
I've talked to friends and demanded they put on a tinfoil hat I supplied to them. I told them I believed someone gave todays males some type drug or BPA?Soy something.. I'll stop there .
32 3,227 more...
Re: Question for campfire drs Hastings 04/20/24
I have to stop when climbing a hill to let my heart catch up. My cardiologist said to just get used to it. He says the Bisoprolol I take for HBP is the cause. It may be your BP medicine.
72 4,718 more...
Hunting Rifles Jump to new posts
Re: Thumbs up for Raven Rock Precision Burleyboy 04/20/24
I thought about buying some Norma oryx .224 55g. Decent price for a bonded .224.

Bb
8 975 more...
Re: Iran getting lit up in next 24 to 48 hrs? hosfly 04/20/24
Hastings,,, Thanks for the discussion, Im off to bed,
375 28,705 more...
Re: Does Advertising Work on You Valsdad 04/20/24
Generally speaking, I don't see many ads.

I tend to put anything I prefer to watch on the DVR and FF through scheidt that isn't pertinent. Commercials being the major items that aren't necessary.
88 4,735 more...
Re: New explosions! DMc 04/20/24
Originally Posted by Hastings
I thought we were running Iraq. And now we hear Iran has/had a base there.

We need to bring our Army home, put all countries we are willing to help on cash and carry, and let Europe and the Mid-East fight it out

No kidding. Didn't the Iran/Iraq war end somewhat in a stalemate? Now Iran has military bases in Iraq?
37 3,591 more...
Free Classifieds Jump to new posts
Re: Pre-64 (1960 vintage) Model 70 Featherweight .30-06 in a classic style laminate stock FS mtech 04/20/24
Got the Fwt Barreled Action today. It’s in excellent shape! Just as described! Thanks Phasmid!
It was great dealing with you!

Jack
26 5,434 more...
Page 553 of 588 1 2 551 552 553 554 555 587 588
AX24

558 members (10gaugemag, 1234, 12344mag, 16gage, 10Glocks, 01Foreman400, 51 invisible), 2,723 guests, and 1,372 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,459
Posts18,471,195
Members73,934
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.