24hourcampfire.com
24hourcampfire.com
-->
Active Threads | Active Posts | Unanswered Today | Since Yesterday | This Week
Free Classifieds Jump to new posts
Used Leatherman Surge kowalski 04/19/24
Has a bit of wear, but everything functions. Blade has slight play when opened but everything else is tight. Comes with USA made leather, Leatherman sheath/pouch.

$120 shipped, obo, or trade

Will text pics
9 875 more...
Hunter's Campfire Jump to new posts
Re: From Christopher Wray Riverc 04/19/24
Originally Posted by Teal
Originally Posted by Riverc
Originally Posted by kwg020
Originally Posted by STRSWilson
Our electrical grid is a sitting duck. 70 percent of transmission lines are at least 30 years old and approaching the end of their lifecycle, and 60 percent of the circuit breakers are more than 35 years old, compared to useful lives of 20 years. Aging grids drive $51B in annual utility distribution spending.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/chuckb...-and-existential-events/?sh=3d3b5ca4101a

So let's push EVs that will outpace our ability to support them and bring our entire power production and distribution system to its knees. Which is more dangerous to our national security - the Chinese or our homegrown progressives?
So, what you are saying is, our electrical grid is an easy target.

kwg
Yes Sir, attacking our electrical grid will take this country down to its knees. No lights, No internet & cell phones will bring panic to millions of people that cannot live without those 2.

Well I'd think the panic would be larger about no refrigeration, heat, A/C, medical devices etc. People would quickly and easily revert to pre-internet if they have the other stuff. Besides, America seems to have better landline infrastructure compared to other countries. More organized compared to some countries who've primarily become "advanced" during the cell phone era.
Yes Sir, that too many will not survive
19 1,356 more...
General Big Game Jump to new posts
Re: NM Draw Results New_2_99s 04/19/24
Originally Posted by SLM
0/7 with some hunts that had really good odds.

Yikes !!

Sorry Man.
15 1,223 more...
IC B2
Re: Well! Yesterday was an adventure! Rustyzipper 04/19/24
Hope y'all are OK. Will be thinking about you. Be Well Brother Whelenman, RZ.
49 3,372 more...
Re: Cop roughs up an 18 year old female Jim_Conrad 04/19/24
Originally Posted by Strop10
Originally Posted by 12344mag
Originally Posted by Strop10
Originally Posted by 12344mag
I find it interesting that the guy narrates the video in the beginning and relays what 'Mom says but doesn't play the audio while the cop is talking to her just before he arrests her, but then the audio is played when he's pissed to show he's a bad man.

Try again.

I think the cop needs to learn a little more patience with 18 year old girls but then again it appears she refused to get out of the car when told to do so.

Seems likely you knew this, but in case others didn't catch it, the reason there is no audio is because he didn't turn his bodycam on.

I just glanced through it but I did catch the anti cop narration of the narrator.

Because of the anti cop narration it leads one who wa to to remain unemotional and find the truth to not believe the guys whe story.

Like I said I think the cop needs to learn to have more patience with a 18 year old girl. He should probably be disciplined and take a few classes but beaten, fi e ed, and jailed. Naw.

So what level of assault and other rights violations would justify canning him? How bad would it have to be to justify prison?

Why would they retrain someone when they are satisfied with his actions?

Democrats love to defund the police....and then sob about how there isn't a cop on every corner to protect them from the black guy they saw at the grocery store.

Hypocritical bitches.
387 27,142 more...
Handguns Jump to new posts
Re: S&W 6” 16-4 pacecars 04/19/24
Originally Posted by PennDog
Originally Posted by pacecars
I just pointed out that it appears to be in excellent condition to indicate I won’t need cosmetic work. I am putting a scope on it because I want more precision than iron sight allow. My eyesight isn’t the best at 57 and a scope makes me able to be more accurate which is what I want in a hunting gun. Most of my hunting revolvers wear a scope and my 5” S&W 610 wears a red dot sight. I have a couple of revolvers that are “packing” pistols that have 5” barrels that have iron sights. I happen to think a K Frame with a 6” barrel and a scope looks pretty cool

Ronnie

Understand - you’re the only one you have to please - didn’t mean to come across as obtuse - again just my opinion and certainly doesn’t mean a thing.

PennDog

No offense taken and sorry if I came across kinda snotty in my reply. I knew when I posted on the S&W site and maybe on here I would get some grief for “ruining” it. I looked a lot before I found this one at a price I was willing to pay. I also figured some would say it was too small a caliber to use on deer but I see it as perfectly capable within its limitations just like any other pistol or rifle chambering. Once I shoot it and establish it’s accuracy I will know how far I will be able to shoot deer at.
16 1,494 more...
General Big Game Jump to new posts
Re: NM Draw Results New_2_99s 04/19/24
Originally Posted by elkhunternm
I got drawn for archery deer and rifle cow elk both tags are in unit 34.

Didn't get drawn for antelope or off-range oryx.

Congrats Ken !!
15 1,223 more...
Re: From Christopher Wray jimone 04/19/24
They tell just enough truth that you will believe their doublespeak.

What do you get when you take the h and n out of China?
19 1,356 more...
Re: Well! Yesterday was an adventure! earlybrd 04/19/24
Glad ur ok
49 3,372 more...
Re: Cop roughs up an 18 year old female Featherweight6555 04/19/24
Originally Posted by tndrbstr
The cop mentions multiple times that the drivers side headlight was out. From the video It looks to me like it’s the passenger side that’s not working.
Maybe it just looks that was on my monitor.

I noticed that too. In the grand scheme of things IDM. That cops a douche pain and simple.
387 27,142 more...
IC B3
Re: Iran getting lit up in next 24 to 48 hrs? earlybrd 04/19/24
Originally Posted by Crash_Pad
Palestine is an occupied country; has been for decades. The only part of Palestine that "legally" could be accepted as Israel is the 1948 boundaries. Google it up! Oops, Google is well, you know "kosher." If you ball scratchers were literate at all (could read) you would know that. You still wouldn't understand anything. You like roaring thumbs down from the cheap seats. Occupied people have the right to resist, fight back - and kill - the occupying power. Israel has no right to "self defense," a euphemism for unrestrained barbarism. You brave ass patriots think these murderous fiends are holy because your stupid, spinless, congressmen are scared to death of losing their cushy jobs. G_D forbid they could be called AntiSemitc too! And you don't mind bankrupting America so lawless Israel can survive?

You idiots work yourselves into hot rage over 1300 "poor, defenseless Jews" being killed. It's a [bleep] lie. But you weak minded, would-be thugs believe it. But you show no outrage at multiple Israeli attacks on millions of concentration camp prisoners, routinely denied food. Their only (non potable) water source has been routinely shut off for decades. Starvation has always been a Zionist weapon of choice.

More telling of your depraved bliss is your utter ignorance of multiple indiscriminate bombing runs over the years that have murdered thousands of helpless citizens. 2,000 the last time. How many of your friends and family would you bury before digging tunnels, planting explosives, and turning out 50 caliber sniper rifles to pay the bastards back?
Hold on there fella
375 28,661 more...
Re: IDF strikes Iran Swampman700 04/19/24
I hope they destroyed some F-14s.
65 5,605 more...
Re: FS: 2-Vortex 3-9x50 crossfire 2 straightwall reticle scopes Full3r 04/19/24
Ttt. How about $100 each shipped
6 507 more...
Re: Cop roughs up an 18 year old female steve4102 04/19/24
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper
Originally Posted by ol_mike
If the store video time is the same as the YouTube video. From the time her car came into view- to the time she was manhandled onto the wet parking lot is less than two minutes.

I saw a video a while back , a cop pulled an elderly lady over because she had a tail-light and brake-light out on the rear of her older car. He gave her a warning and offered to come to her home when he got off of work and fix her - and he did just that.
One in many-many thinks like that .....

From the time the cop approached the car to putting her on the ground was 1.20.
That long?

How dare she.

She should have been tased the second she had the audacity to ask why she was being stopped.
387 27,142 more...
Re: Cop roughs up an 18 year old female Jim_Conrad 04/19/24
I bet your neighbors grass is out of regulation.

Probably has a car on the street too....
387 27,142 more...
Re: FS:leupold scopes Full3r 04/19/24
1.5-5 SPF

LETS TRY 195 shipped for first 4x and 175 for 2nd.
5 1,032 more...
Re: Well! Yesterday was an adventure! LONEOAK 04/19/24
Glad everyone is ok. Hope your wife's aches and pains ease quickly.
49 3,372 more...
Re: Holster for EDC around the farm? Jim_Conrad 04/19/24
Is he a feckless person....like yourself Eric?

Maybe he isn't a bigot?
85 5,605 more...
Big Game Rifles Jump to new posts
Inline Fabrication Ejector System drop_point 04/19/24
I'm going to order the Inline Fabrication case ejector system for an RCBS RockChucker to speed up brass processing. Does anybody have one of these? Are there any quirks a guy needs to be aware of? Anybody used it with a press-mounted swager?
2 368 more...
Re: Cop roughs up an 18 year old female steve4102 04/19/24
Originally Posted by Jackson_Handy
Originally Posted by steve"dogfùcker"4102
HandyMan will be along shortly to justify this, followed that c2 dipschit

Go Fùck yourself coçksucker. Worthless do nothing old bìtch.

I don't know anything about this and don't care about it.
I’m not surprised you do not care if a fellow officer puts his hands on a young lady like that, no surprise at all, thin Blue Line and all.

Now that you are all hot-n-bothered about this morning’s Fire news, take that anger to work with you today and see if you can outdo this officer.

Maybe beat up an old lady with dementia, or body slam an old man into the pavement, or maybe just go out and shoots some family pets.

Whatever you decide, get home safe tonight.
387 27,142 more...
Re: Cop roughs up an 18 year old female antelope_sniper 04/19/24
Originally Posted by ol_mike
If the store video time is the same as the YouTube video. From the time her car came into view- to the time she was manhandled onto the wet parking lot is less than two minutes.

I saw a video a while back , a cop pulled an elderly lady over because she had a tail-light and brake-light out on the rear of her older car. He gave her a warning and offered to come to her home when he got off of work and fix her - and he did just that.
One in many-many thinks like that .....

From the time the cop approached the car to putting her on the ground was 1.20.
387 27,142 more...
Re: IDF strikes Iran Rossimp 04/19/24
What is apparent after the initial Iranian attack on Israel is that no country stands with Iran. While China buys the Iranian oil and Russia props it up with weapons, neither will be taking any allegiance to help Iran in direct war fighting. In fact Iran’s best ally financially was Obama and now Biden who strings are pulled by Obama. What a disgrace.

Contrary to this is Israel being helped by Saudi Arabia, Jordan, UAE the U.S. to take out Iranian threats. Reports say that Israel used Azerbaijan air space to refuel and hit targets in the north of Iran.

Iran has spent the last 50 years trying to destabilize the planet by terrorist acts, the time has come to eliminate that regime by any measure. Israel has possibly the most advanced weapons capabilities of any country, even more so than the U.S. when it comes to hypersonics and lasers. In essence Israel can fly any part of Iran’s air space undetected and take any targets out they want. Iran is ripe for new leadership that is not based in 7th Century Theocracy, they just need a little help to achieve it.
65 5,605 more...
Hunting Rifles Jump to new posts
Re: 80's Winchester Model 70s Swampman700 04/19/24
I have a 1970s push feed .30-06 that’s very accurate. Looking at a 1980s .30-06.
43 9,602 more...
Re: Holster for EDC around the farm? Eric308 04/19/24
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Originally Posted by Eric308
Originally Posted by earlybrd
Cz527 rides in tha sxs most days wifey pulled it on a whistle pig yesterday 😎
I like her style. My 527 .223 Carbine with a Jap Weaver 6X is in the Boyt case with me most days just waiting for one of those burrowing ba$tards to make an appearance.

Is it your boyfriend's rifle?

He doesn't have an AR does he?
Why are you preoccupied with my sexuality? Uncertain of your own, methinks.
85 5,605 more...
Re: From Christopher Wray jorgeI 04/19/24
Originally Posted by OldmanoftheSea
Just a BS reason for the FISA bill.

THIS. The chinks are here though, thousands of them, almost all of miltary age.That said, if Wray says the sky is blue, I'd need about a dozen witnesses to corroborate
19 1,356 more...
Page 582 of 596 1 2 580 581 582 583 584 595 596
AX24

60 members (35, 14idaho, 3dtestify, 10gaugemag, 406_SBC, 12 invisible), 1,845 guests, and 796 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,387
Posts18,469,727
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.