24hourcampfire.com
24hourcampfire.com
-->
Active Threads | Active Posts | Unanswered Today | Since Yesterday | This Week
Free Classifieds Jump to new posts
FS Burris Fullfield II 4.5-14x42 PHWILLIE 04/28/24
Used Burris Fullfield II 4.5=14x42. Ballistic Plex reticle, adjustable objective. Glass perfect, some ring marks. $120 TYD
3 413 more...
Hunter's Campfire Jump to new posts
Re: Merc 20 EFI won't start WTM45 04/28/24
Plugs getting wet?
19 1,043 more...
Re: Merc 20 EFI won't start Upperplainsman 04/28/24
Same thing happened to my son. Turned out to be something called a stator.
19 1,043 more...
IC B2
Re: Jon Tester, The Gift That Keeps On Giving! Backroads 04/28/24
Originally Posted by BuzzH
Over-confidence is a sign of weakness.
The irony of this post is awesome, šŸ˜‚
296 14,764 more...
Re: Merc 20 EFI won't start horse1 04/28/24
Any chance there's a foam air-cleaner in the hood that's plugged?
19 1,043 more...
Re: Fite members you'd like to meet? Beretta_Shooter916 04/28/24
Happy Camper so he can pray that I get a new rifle
23 2,119 more...
Ask The Gunwriters Jump to new posts
Re: Garmin Xero and Boat Tails drop_point 04/28/24
I haven't seen a missed shot with Garmin providing it was properly set up. I've shot everything from little .17s to .204s up to big cartridges--boat tails, flat base, target bullets, hunting bullets, etc. The only time I've seen one not pick up shots was poor positioning. A gentleman took his out of the box at a match for the first time and ended up positioning it on his SEB rest next to the joystick about 25" from his muzzle. I don't know if it was being obstructed from the rest or too far back. I walked over and moved it when I heard him groaning and it picked up every shot after that. He was happy.
12 1,367 more...
Hunting Rifles Jump to new posts
Re: Favorite type of rifle for deer hunting hh4whiskey 04/28/24
^^^^okay, NOT all of them then. I revise my answer to: anything BUT a Savage 99. Sorry, but I canā€™t stand the things. Any other lever gun, I probably like a lotā€¦..bolts, semis, singles, pumpsā€¦.whatever.
62 5,397 more...
Free Classifieds Jump to new posts
CZ 527 American .223 w/ nice stock & Leupold 1ā€ rings Basher 04/28/24
Up for sale is an excellent condition CZ 527 American chambered in .223Rem with a 1:9 twist. While not a ā€œtrueā€ lotto winner, the stock does have some nice figure and tiger striping in it, and the bluing is deep and even. The set trigger feels FANTASTIC, and even unset itā€™s very nice. Includes one magazine and a set of Leupold 1ā€ high rings.

Iā€™m asking $1000 shipped. Your FFL must accept from an individual. I may need to remove the barreled action from the stock in order to fit it in a box, just depends on if I can find another box long enough to leave it together. Either way, it will be packed securely. Payment due via discreet PayPal friends/fam or USPS MO (split into two MOs so they can be cashed at the post office) only.

At this time, no trades please. More photos will be up before end of day tomorrow at the latest. Any questions, just ask. Thanks!
9 1,168 more...
Lever Actions - General Jump to new posts
Re: Prompt Starline to make .300 Savage brass EddieSouthgate 04/28/24
While your prompting , see if you can prompt them out of some .25-20 and .218 Bee .
13 1,362 more...
IC B3
Merc 20 EFI won't start TreeMutt 04/28/24
2017 Mercury 20HP EFI Outboard

Ran good last year but sat for 7 months.

I changed the lubes/oil got a new fuel line/bulb.
Changed the plugs
Filled tank with new non ethanol

Battery cranks but engine won't kick on, I think it's not getting gas but I'm no expert.

Any suggestions would be appreciated

MAGA!
19 1,043 more...
Re: Noem's South Dakota Bragging Rights Backroads 04/28/24
Originally Posted by jetjockey
Originally Posted by Dutch
A dog that bites needs put down

An owner that keeps a dog that bites needs put down

if you're not capable of putting down a dog that needs it, don't get a dog

In this case, itā€™s the jack@ss owners fault! Only an idiot takes an untrained GWP out on a pheasant hunt with other dogs, then allows it to get out and kill chickens, and then fuggs up and gets bit because she doesnā€™t understand the dog when the GWP is doing EXACTLY what they are bred to do.
Bred to be human aggressive and un-biddable, gotcha.
187 14,268 more...
Re: Fite members you'd like to meet? Tminc 04/28/24
Mr.Hotrod Lincoln,hes got a grasp!
23 2,119 more...
Hunting Rifles Jump to new posts
Re: Soft Padded Rifle Case for Suppressor? hh4whiskey 04/28/24
^^^^ If it wonā€™t fit in a regular length case with the can on, thereā€™s your sign: itā€™s too long to begin with and a barrel chop is in order. wink

Scopekote? Offers field covers that work, also.
14 1,023 more...
Re: Noem's South Dakota Bragging Rights shrapnel 04/28/24
This isnā€™t about Kristi, itā€™s about the reaction to an incident.

People have criticized Kristi for something they donā€™t agree with. The dog is no loss to the world and you can see through the reactions of people with a misplaced sense of reality that has replaced humans with animals.

Kristi has proven her resilience and political skills through her actions as a governor. She never shut down South Dakota during Covid, she has and continues to support conservative politics. Few people, let alone a woman, have the spine and a moral and political compass she has and all the uproar over a worthless dog has shown how America has deteriorated by this reaction.

Forget Kristi and consider all the reactions, this is the real litmus test of what is right or wrong in Americaā€¦
187 14,268 more...
Re: 2 Current Lever Action Articles OSU_Sig 04/28/24
That's some good stuff, right there. Well done Sir.
19 2,078 more...
Ask The Gunwriters Jump to new posts
Re: Pressure CX v LRX v TTSX Mule Deer 04/28/24
Originally Posted by RinB
John,
I donā€™t know why the LRX expands more easily. Was also told by a different Barnes representative that the front was annealed. Rumor and conjecture are common everywhere.

What I am certain of is that they loose petals more frequently compared to the TTSX. Just about all of the recovered TTSXā€™s have all petals. Not unusual for the LRX to be missing some.

Rick,

Here's a post made on 5/03/2023 by GSSP, who's a member here, and on his profile lists his occupation as ballistics lab tech at Barnes:

I've been using the 127 LRX in several different 6.5's, taking mule deer as close as 50 yds and elk at......WAY out there. They work. The copper is not softer than the TTSX. The LRX's have slighter better BC's for improved velocity retention and less wind drift. In 7mm the 139 gr LRX has the lowest impact velocity (1400 fps) of all the LRX's and TTSX's on the market, sans the .458" 300 gr Socom bullet (1100 fps). At 1400 fps that bullet expand to at least 1.7x the bullet's original diameter. If 2x expansion is wanted then add approximatley 100-200 fps. For the record the 7mm 150 TTSX will expand down to 1500 fps and have a BC only 20 pts less than the 139 LRX.

Alan

He's who contacted me after I suggested on a thread the LRX might be annealed to open easier. Maybe things have changed in the past year, but would tend to doubt it.

John
90 10,990 more...
Re: LBP Jim_Conrad 04/28/24
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
Break out the Mazola mutherfugkers, I am in!

I knew a hooker once named Minnie Mazzola.
40 3,877 more...
Re: Demolition Grout Heym06 04/28/24
I have removed large concrete pillars using Japanese dynamite. Drill holes, at a slight angle down, fill with the product. Come back the next day, remove what broke off and repeat. Great for inside demolition where heavy equipment can go. It will break the rock, dig down as far as you want the rock under the drive, drill horizontal fill holes and wait.
13 1,542 more...
General Big Game Jump to new posts
Re: New Mexico private land DIY antelope adviceā€¦ elkhunternm 04/28/24
Originally Posted by techfish
Looking to do a DIY antelope hunt on private land in New Mexico. Lots of outfitter options, but Iā€™m interested in a private land self guided hunt with guaranteed tags. Any help or contacts would be appreciated. Thanks.
Give the Roswell, NM Game & Fish office a call (575) 624-6135. They may have a list of landowners with antelope tags for sale.
7 1,111 more...
Re: Its meme time RAM 04/28/24
Originally Posted by Sitka deer
Originally Posted by RAM
Originally Posted by Morewood
[Linked Image from blogger.googleusercontent.com]

Grammer check your meme's ! šŸ¤£
Spell check your call outs!

That, was the joke.
78,800 14,805,972 more...
Re: This Year's FBI Graduating Class goes on Parade in Charleston, WV viking 04/28/24
How many are on the Fire? Trying to entrap or coerce.
20 2,554 more...
Re: Me Kong Delta 67-68' cowboy77845 04/28/24
I was there. '68-'69. No stories though.
14 1,759 more...
Re: Lying Hiden Biden Says ā€œHeā€™s Gonna Debate Trumpā€ šŸ¤ŖšŸ¤ŖšŸ¤ŖšŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ local_dirt 04/28/24
Originally Posted by local_dirt
Originally Posted by chlinstructor
Originally Posted by MAC
Originally Posted by MAC
And Trump is going to release his tax returns,
NO CANDIDATE IS UNDER LEGAL OBLIGATION TO RELEASE TAX RETURNS. WHY DO YOU CARE ABOUT THEM?

-Because he said he would.

was going to balance the budget,
The BUDGET AND SPENDING ARE A MATTER FOR CONGRESS. ALL A POTUS DOES IS SIGN IT.

-Again, he signed a budget that added nearly 8 billion to the debt, when he said heā€™d balance the budget. The POTUS is required by law to produce a comprehensive budget to Congress every year.

and his health care plan was coming in two weeks.
IT WAS PUT FORTH. JOHN McCAIN KILLED IT. AGAIN THINGS OF THIS MATTER ARE FOR CONGRESS.

-John McCain died in August of 2018, Trump left office in 2021. In 2020, Trump promised a replacement for Obamacare 5 times. Btw, those promises were two years after McCain died.

Not to mention Covid was under control,
HE NEVER SAID IT WOULD BE UNDER CONTROL. BUT HE SAID HE WOULD FAST TRACK A VACCINE WHICH HE DID AND HE TRIED TO PREVENT TRAVEL FROM CHINA IN AN ATTEMPT TO KEEP IT OUT OF THE NATION AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE. THE DEMs IN CONGRESS WENT NUTS ABOUT THAT AND CALLED HIM A XENOPHOBE.

-here is one of his exact quotes
ā€œ ā€¦when you have 15 people, and the 15 within a couple of days is going to be down to close to zero, thatā€™s a pretty good job weā€™ve done.ā€

the stock market would plummet when Biden was elected,
IT DID. IT IS COMING BACK BUT WITH INFLATION NONE OF THE GAINS ARE REAL, THEY ONLY EXIST ON PAPER

The market never plummeted. The DOW is currently up 22% under Biden, and over 27% at its record high.

and he knew nothing about the payments to Stormy Daniels.
THE STUFF COMING OUT IN COURT PRETTY MUCH PUT THIS ON COHEN. AND WHY DO YOU CARE WHAT HE DID WITH HIS MONEY WHEN HE WAS A PRIVATE CITIZEN?

-Under Oath David Pecker has said Trump knew about all of it. He stated that in Trumps opinion, Daniels actually owned him $24 million for violating the hush money deal.

I could keep going and going.
I HAVE NO DOUBT YOU CAN COME UP WITH MORE BS.

-Everything I stated is a fact.

Why would Biden debate a serial liar whose followers wonā€™t even hold him accountable for his lies, and worse yet, hang on all the lies he says?
WHY WOULDN'T HE? IF JOEY IS SO GOOD THEN HE SHOULD HAVE NO PROBLEM WITH A DEBATE. THE ACTUAL QUESTION IS WHY IS JOEY SO TERRIFIED OF HIM THAT HE HIDES AND SENT HIS DOJ ON ATTACK?

Two Words for you. Grand Jury. Actually, multiple Grand Juries.
SO WHAT? YOU CAN INDICT A HAM SANDWICH AT A GRAND JURY AND A GRAND JURY IS NOT A CONVICTION

You are stuck on stupid.
NOPE BUT YOU DAMN SURE ARE BECAUSE YOU COULD NOT REFUTE A SINGLE POINT I MADE IN REPLY TO YOUR IDIOCY.

Going through life as a moron is a bad life choice. You should do something about it.

LOL.
Yep. Typical Moron Biden Voter. With a terminal case of TDS. And actually believes Bidenomics and the Green Deal will ā€œsaveā€ Americaā€™s Economy.

Bet he believes all of Pedo Joeā€™s Lies. Like when Lying Hiden Biden was a Truck Driver, ā€œGraduatedā€Top of his Law Class, was a All American HS Football Player, rode millions of miles on Amtrak with a Dead Conductor at the wheel, Marched with Nelson Mandela and MLK, and his Uncle was eaten by Cannibals, and whipped ole Corn Pop with a chain. šŸ¤ŖšŸ¤ŖšŸ¤ŖšŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

Junk jockey's got his face so far up biden's ass he can't even hear his lies any more. 'Bout the dumbest fugk I've seen on the internet in a long time. One good national economic breeze and he'll be looking around for friends around the neighborhood. Whoops. Doesn't have any. Why? Because he's always been a selfish little me me me chkunt his whole life.

The moron keeps referring back to these sham trials like they're actually something other than lawfare. 13 yo junior high girls can see right through it. Not this clown.

What a pathetic little she-boi loser.

Do you know what a Grand Jury is? Based on your posts, you donā€™t. You should google itā€¦.. Btw, another one just indicted a whole bunch of people in Arizona over trying to overturn the election. Last time I looked, AZ is a pretty red state.

The governor isn't. Democrats run that state and are never held accountable for far worse. You're just a dumb bastard.that has no clue of what is really going on in this country. Lawfare. You fugkin idiot.
68 4,281 more...
Re: A Little Bit of American Muscle: Are We Having Fun Yet? :) ol_mike 04/28/24
Originally Posted by RAM
Originally Posted by Seafire
Wasn't it 66 or 67 that in a Chevy 2 SS, the top of the line engine was the 365 or 375 HP, 327ci engine that was also put in the base Corvette?

with a 4: 11 rear engine, that thing would really take off down the road, burning rubber all the way...
Wasn't that the Corvair with the 411 rear engine ?

4.11 gear w/rear engine?
25 2,921 more...
Page 588 of 623 1 2 586 587 588 589 590 622 623
AX24

566 members (160user, 1936M71, 1beaver_shooter, 1Longbow, 01Foreman400, 1234, 66 invisible), 2,425 guests, and 1,270 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,475
Posts18,489,932
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.