Bullet boxes are curious things. A fella brought some old components to the last match to sell. Made me feel mighty old! A couple fellas joked with a guy my age. Said "You remember cardboard boxes don't you?!?" Well,I do in fact remember them. Lift top boxes with the little metal reinforcements on the corners. Things sure have changed in 40 years. I started hand loading in 1975. I remember thinking the plastic Speer boxes of the time were overkill. Damn lids wouldn't stay down either. Had to put them on the bottom of the pile to keep them closed. I actually kinda like the Nosler slip type boxes. With the pics of the critters on the end. Easy for me to tell which critter to use them on. This last batch with the neon green lettering are just plain ugly.

"Political Correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."